PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Rap beef 2019 Shaq vs Dame

Killakobe81
10-02-2019, 07:31 AM
Pretty funny bars by both ... Shaq with better delivery and choice of a dre beat, but Dame came with real heat in his lines. Some of it exaggerated, (Achilles didnt carry Shaq) but facts are he wouldnt have won it all without wade or achilles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab-5TJ88OJg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P151S4f_-ss

https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/10/damian-lillard-claps-back-at-shaq-with-new-diss-track

Shaq highlights: "take ya time to respond, there is no hurry, you'll never be Wesbrook, never be stephen curry" and "Whats in your wallet American express or Visa? talking like bron you aint even Trevor ariza!!! (why my boy Rza getting stray bullets?!)

Dame highlights: "... all the money in the world, but they traded you for a Penny!" and "Said yourself that I’m a Tesla, no longer need diesel gas ... Kinda like the Cavs ain’t really need diesel a** And, even in Miami, won that on the strength of the Flash."

Who wins?

UZER
10-02-2019, 08:03 AM
Shaq just needs to go away.

Killakobe81
10-02-2019, 08:07 AM

Probably, but he is a better rapper than basketball analyst.

FrostKing
10-02-2019, 11:34 AM
He's the new spokesman for Papa Johns pizza

Robz4000
10-02-2019, 12:02 PM
Shaq's was better, but Lollard is the overall better rapper.

lefty
10-02-2019, 12:09 PM
Lol black people

KobesAchilles
10-02-2019, 02:12 PM
I mean Dame didnt even really insult Shaq. Shaq wasnt carried by Kobe at all. But Shaqs bars were all truth. I'm sure Shaq hurt Dame more than Dame hurt Shaq.

Dame felt bullet proof after getting dat 250 and Shaq just put him in place tbh

Killakobe81
10-02-2019, 02:50 PM
I mean Dame didnt even really insult Shaq. Shaq wasnt carried by Kobe at all. But Shaqs bars were all truth. I'm sure Shaq hurt Dame more than Dame hurt Shaq.

Dame felt bullet proof after getting dat 250 and Shaq just put him in place tbh

He wasn't carried by Flash either, he was the 1B on that team or a high level #2.
But the reason why it works, is that still bothers Shaq even though it isn't true... same as the he was just Shaq, rapping bothers him.
Dude has thin skin

D-Wade
10-05-2019, 09:44 AM
He wasn't carried by Flash either, he was the 1B on that team or a high level #2.
But the reason why it works, is that still bothers Shaq even though it isn't true... same as the he was just Shaq, rapping bothers him.
Dude has thin skin

Sure he was. Shaq was good against Detroit but after that no way. Dallas was more afraid when Shaq got into foul trouble and Zo came in for defense and energy.

lefty
10-05-2019, 12:18 PM
Sure he was. Shaq ws good against Detroit but after that no way. Dallas was more afraid when Shaq got into foul trouble and Zo came in for defense and energy.

Shaq was destroying the Pistons frontline

But you-know-who didn’t see that

10-05-2019, 10:49 PM
:lol today's rap "beefs"
:lol today's "rap"