PDA

View Full Version : Will DJM get the load management treatment at all this season?

SpurPadre
10-04-2019, 02:48 PM
Odds are he will get some rest here and there, mainly in back-to-backs but how many games do you guys think he'll have off? Will it be just a handful of games or will it be as extreme as it is for Mr. Load Management himself? Do you guys think it's even reasonable for him to be load managed even if he shows no signs of setbacks?

cd021
10-04-2019, 02:57 PM
Probably play around 68 games and 28 mpg. No need to play him like Thibs played Deng or Butler in Chicago tbh.

Goal is to get him through the season without a reoccurring injury. A rest plan is a fair plan provided he doesn't get close to his uncle and chill in New York.

phxspurfan
10-04-2019, 03:11 PM
Probably at the beginning. 1st year back from ACL he will be babied, similar to guys like Livingston, or Dalvin Cook in NFL

Joseph Kony
10-04-2019, 08:39 PM
Nah. Pop said the other day they obviously won't play him 36+ mpg right out of the gates but the docs have not put any restrictions on him so i don't think we have to worry about DM being a coddled bitch boy like nephew was last year

LaMarcus Bryant
10-04-2019, 08:48 PM
He should play 32 mpg minimum

SpurPadre
10-04-2019, 10:07 PM
Nah. Pop said the other day they obviously won't play him 36+ mpg right out of the gates but the docs have not put any restrictions on him so i don't think we have to worry about DM being a coddled bitch boy like nephew was the last two years

FIFY

Dex
10-04-2019, 10:54 PM
What do I look like, a lawyer?

ismael-robert
10-05-2019, 12:11 AM
Nobody in this forum knows waste of time

tbdog
10-05-2019, 12:41 PM
White conditioning will be far better early in the season, and therefore I think White plays big 4th quarter minutes which will reduce Murray well under 30. That's my theory.

wildbill2u
10-05-2019, 12:45 PM
Nobody in this forum knows waste of time

:toast but it is a part of the year I hate most---the anticipation of a new season and the answers to all our speculation. I can't wait so will waste some time. My crystal ball says that

Pop doesn't like to play players, even superstars, what he considers too many minutes. He will try to keep them fresh by bench time when he can get it for them against easy teams, matchups,,injuries, etc. Murry is not going to average 30 minutes is my guess. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a lot of bench time early--and hope he can handle the reining in. It is always the nature of players to minimize their injury because they want to play so bad.

Let's get this started.