PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets Chris Jackson is the original Chef Curry

LkrFan
10-04-2019, 04:57 PM
Look at him taking wet shits on the 72-10 Bulls
_WLz1FrEUhQ

Too bad he got blackballed. HOF talent wasted. SMH

He was fun to watch. He would kill it in today's NBA.

Pavlov
10-04-2019, 05:15 PM
Eh, he had a good run for four years or so but sucked after he got traded. I don't really see any blackballing. He just ended up not being good anymore.

phxspurfan
10-04-2019, 05:32 PM
eh, Mark Price and Dale Ellis were better and had better careers. Dell Curry also awesome, Doc Rivers and Starks damn good. Legler also decent

LkrFan
10-04-2019, 05:36 PM
Legler? :lol

ambchang
10-04-2019, 08:20 PM
He would have to make 100 jumpers after workouts ever since he was a kid. But not just any jumpers, they have to feel right. Dude had some sort of mental condition.

As for blackballed, he definitely was. He was a phenomenal shooter with great quickness. He got banished to the kings and then to the grizzlies, the two worst franchises of those days.

ambchang
10-04-2019, 08:24 PM
wlVdPl-oEmg

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2019, 09:31 PM
He was the original Colin Krapernick, and got what he deserved.

Scum of the earth.

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2019, 10:51 PM
He was the original Colin Krapernick, and got what he deserved.

Scum of the earth.

and what did he do wrong in your opinion

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2019, 11:11 PM
and what did he do wrong in your opinion

Same shit as Krapernick

Disrespect Old Glory and claim the US Flag is an example of imperialism and terrorism

Anti-American rants

Called the police pigs over things like the Rodney King and others

Convert to Islam

Express support for jihadi mujahideen

Claim that America is the "ultimate terrorist organization that must be defeated with bloodshed"

Refuse to acknowledge the National Anthem and instead performed a Salat prayer, sometimes opting to stay in the locker room and pray on a rug

Same Anti-American radical black panther pro-Sunni Islamist bullshit

should be gassed, burned, made an example of, tbh

MAGA, biatch :toast

AussieFanKurt
10-05-2019, 01:12 AM
Same shit as Krapernick

Disrespect Old Glory and claim the US Flag is an example of imperialism and terrorism

Anti-American rants

Called the police pigs over things like the Rodney King and others

Convert to Islam

Express support for jihadi mujahideen

Claim that America is the "ultimate terrorist organization that must be defeated with bloodshed"

Refuse to acknowledge the National Anthem and instead performed a Salat prayer, sometimes opting to stay in the locker room and pray on a rug

Same Anti-American radical black panther pro-Sunni Islamist bullshit

should be gassed, burned, made an example of, tbh

MAGA, biatch :toast

do you have short man syndrome?

LkrFan
10-05-2019, 04:02 AM

:lmao

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-05-2019, 04:56 AM
short wiener syndrome

Millennial_Messiah
10-05-2019, 09:32 AM
I don't have left wing syndrome, if that's what you're asking.

Millennial_Messiah
10-05-2019, 09:33 AM
short wiener syndrome

Definitely not me. 7.5"

AussieFanKurt
10-05-2019, 10:06 AM
I don't have left wing syndrome, if that's what you're asking.

yeah ok mr 140lbs... minuscule.. what are you? 5'7"? :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
10-05-2019, 10:37 AM
yeah ok mr 140lbs... minuscule.. what are you? 5'7"? :lmao
5'8" and a half and not a libtard.

What are you?

AussieFanKurt
10-05-2019, 11:10 AM

What are you?

The fact you corrected me over an inch says it all

Millennial_Messiah
10-05-2019, 11:31 AM
The fact you corrected me over an inch says it all

Being over 6' tall and not able to sleep in a car is overrated. Plus, having to sleep crooked on a regular bed on a cold night because your feet are falling off.

Of course, making the NBA would have been nice, but maybe that would have messed up my ACLs

AaronY
10-05-2019, 12:53 PM
He was phenomenal seems like. Would have killed it in today's era

LkrFan
10-05-2019, 01:30 PM
He was phenomenal seems like. Would have killed it in today's era

He was a baaaad man. Dude was the 1st option at LSU. LSU had Shaq and Stanley Roberts :lol

LkrFan
10-05-2019, 01:30 PM
For those that don't know, Stanley was better than Shaq until he got hurt. His NBA career never amounted to anything.

LkrFan
10-05-2019, 01:33 PM
MyYY1XJVD4o

Straight beast. Damn I wish he wasn't blackballed.

daslicer
10-05-2019, 01:50 PM

What are you?

Wow that sucks. :lol You are as small as those Indian midgets that you hate.

Chucho
10-05-2019, 02:07 PM
Wow, so crazy I just literally saw this vid in YT a few hours ago and it mentioned him getting blackballed...looked up his Wiki, I remember seeing the name Chris Jackson here , came and it was the same vid. I totally remember that game live as a kid on WGN. The Bulls lost 1/10th of their games to the lowly Nugs.

But he didnt get blackballed per se, Cabeza de Vaca, he was just not good again and sunk into some shit teams where he should have been able to get his.

lefty
10-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Wow, so crazy I just literally saw this vid in YT a few hours ago and it mentioned him getting blackballed...looked up his Wiki, I remember seeing the name Chris Jackson here , came and it was the same vid. I totally remember that game live as a kid on WGN. The Bulls lost 1/10th of their games to the lowly Nugs.

But he didnt get blackballed per se, Cabeza de Vaca, he was just not good again and sunk into some shit teams where he should have been able to get his.

He lit up Jordan that season :lol

Pavlov
10-05-2019, 02:42 PM
Being over 6' tall and not able to sleep in a car is overrated. Plus, having to sleep crooked on a regular bed on a cold night because your feet are falling off.Do you sleep in a crib?

Millennial_Messiah
10-05-2019, 04:55 PM
Wow that sucks. :lol You are as small as those Indian midgets that you hate.

Meh, they're mostly pretty fat in the middle actually. Also, thick upper arms. Little chicken legs though

Millennial_Messiah
10-05-2019, 04:56 PM
Do you sleep in a crib?

No, I have a car, a nice Toyota actually. That's what that's for.

LkrFan
10-05-2019, 06:16 PM

:lol

LkrFan
10-05-2019, 06:16 PM
Do you sleep in a crib?

:lol

snickles
10-07-2019, 02:15 PM
fun fact: his 50 year old ass is still playing ball for Ice Cube's ridiculous half court league.

R. DeMurre
10-07-2019, 09:58 PM
Abdul-Rauf shot a career 35% from three and 46% from two. He had a negative BPM every year of his career except one and a negative career VORP. He wasn't a "great shooter" by any stretch of the imagination, and was always a huge defensive liability. Curry has shot over 40% from three every year of his career, while Abdul-Rauf never shot over 40% from three in his entire career. Adbul-Rauf's closest comparison on Basketball Reference's Similarity Score is Rafer Alston, another average player. He's not even remotely close to Curry.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/abdulma02.html

lefty
10-07-2019, 10:38 PM
Abdul-Rauf shot a career 35% from three and 46% from two. He had a negative BPM every year of his career except one and a negative career VORP. He wasn't a "great shooter" by any stretch of the imagination, and was always a huge defensive liability. Curry has shot over 40% from three every year of his career, while Abdul-Rauf never shot over 40% from three in his entire career. Adbul-Rauf's closest comparison on Basketball Reference's Similarity Score is Rafer Alston, another average player. He's not even remotely close to Curry.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/abdulma02.html
Rauf without Tourette would have shot 99% tbh

apalisoc_9
10-07-2019, 10:53 PM
Great Human being.

Average Player.

Would be a scrub today

lefty
10-07-2019, 11:14 PM
Great Human being.

Average Player.

Would be a scrub today