PDA

View Full Version : ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ PROPOSES FULL WELFARE BENEFITS FOR ALL IMMIGRANTS, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL STATUS

Nathan89
10-06-2019, 04:12 PM
https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-just-society-trump-immigrant-visa-ban-1463422?amp=1

Tell me again how these people aren't for effective open borders.

AaronY
10-06-2019, 05:31 PM
VOTINGREPUBLICAN.JPEG

spurraider21
10-06-2019, 05:47 PM
lol all caps autistic screeching

baseline bum
10-06-2019, 06:05 PM
They'll need benefits if Trump's going to shoot them in the legs as they cross.

Spurtacular
10-06-2019, 06:23 PM
I'M SURE THE MEDIA WILL CALL HER OUT.

Spurminator
10-06-2019, 07:06 PM

This topic is so important to Nathan, he couldn't spare the time to type his own headline. So he copy/pasted Newsweek's.

Thank you for your urgency, Nathan.

Quadzilla99
10-06-2019, 07:18 PM
I'M TOTALLY FUCKING CATATONIC RIGHT NOW!!! I CAN HANDLE LIFE THOUGH!! NOT LIKE THE LIBERALS WHO NEED TRIGGER WARNINGS!!

koriwhat
10-06-2019, 07:22 PM
This topic is so important to Nathan, he couldn't spare the time to type his own headline. So he copy/pasted Newsweek's.

Thank you for your urgency, Nathan.

who cares? you come off like a bitch.

Spurminator
10-06-2019, 07:27 PM
who cares? you come off like a bitch.

The topic was the all-caps thread title. I explained he copied it from Newsweek. Are you following along now, or do you need pictures?

koriwhat
10-06-2019, 07:29 PM
The topic was the all-caps thread title. I explained he copied it from Newsweek. Are you following along now, or do you need pictures?

nah i get it... it's very obvious to all of us but just like fake news nitpicking over everything trump like the diet coke he drinks you're here doing to same and it's pathetic.

keep coming across like a bitch though because i doubt you could come across any other way tbh.

Spurminator
10-06-2019, 07:36 PM
nah i get it... it's very obvious to all of us but just like fake news nitpicking over everything trump like the diet coke he drinks you're here doing to same and it's pathetic.

keep coming across like a bitch though because i doubt you could come across any other way tbh.

I don't know what this collection of emotionally unstable ramblings means.

Has it ever occurred to you to just say less? You're not a smart person, and the more you talk, the more you reveal yourself. Find something you do well and stick to it. Communication isn't it.

koriwhat
10-06-2019, 07:44 PM
I don't know what this collection of emotionally unstable ramblings means.

Has it ever occurred to you to just say less? You're not a smart person, and the more you talk, the more you reveal yourself. Find something you do well and stick to it. Communication isn't it.

:lmao i'm so dumb you can't grasp 2 sentences... :tu

TheGreatYacht
10-06-2019, 09:48 PM
While I don't agree with the proposal, I'll still support these far leftist politicians like Bernie, AOC and Ilhan Omar ONLY because they help shift the Overton window to the left.

ElNono
10-06-2019, 10:36 PM

:lol

ducks
10-06-2019, 11:14 PM

Why USA property has a right to be protect
Warn them then shoot them between the legs
You can house the criminals ,feed them and give them health care
I sure as hell do not want to
I would rather give my money to USA first not no foreigners

Nathan89
10-06-2019, 11:23 PM

I copied the title of the article

Winehole23
10-06-2019, 11:38 PM
I copied the title of the article
And you peed your pants.

I wouldn't brag about that so much.

AaronY
10-06-2019, 11:40 PM
AOC is retarded and this is stupid btw

tenbeersbold
10-07-2019, 05:39 AM
https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-just-society-trump-immigrant-visa-ban-1463422?amp=1

Tell me again how these people aren't for effective open borders.
They are...the comical part is they don't even realize that they've adopted a far right libertarian/republican policy on borders
An endless supply of cheap labor....the current generation of lefties is so stupid that they forgot the SOCIAL part of being a welfare STATE
IE take care of your own citizens problems before opening the door to the rest of the worlds basket cases

And seriously...who gives a fuck about AOC...
Wasn't she slinging tacos and beer as a waitress before she came to Congress.
Lmfao she comes from a rabid left wing district that will elect any kook without a brain and a loud mouth

Anyone who conducts policy discussion predominantly via the twitterverse is not to be taken seriously
She's a useful foil for the right that's about it tbh

RD2191
10-07-2019, 08:06 AM
Good. My tax dollars at work.

Spurs Champs99
10-07-2019, 01:00 PM
This is why she is not popular nationally.

Undocumented immigrants should not have welfare benefits.

hater
10-07-2019, 01:42 PM
Nice. I would do anything to help those poor hard working souls

Spurminator
10-07-2019, 02:43 PM
How many threads are we going to have on the fringe freshman congresswoman from a New York district and her silly idealistic ideas that'll never go anywhere?

You guys have the weakest boogeymen.
- First-term representatives from liberal districts
- Masked anarchists who throw milkshakes at white supremacists in Portland
- Berkeley students

No wonder you all want closets full of guns. You're scared of everything.

Chris
10-07-2019, 02:52 PM
VOTINGREPUBLICAN.JPEG

If only you could win debates with memes you would win every time bro it's such a clever transcendent meme damn bro good find :tu

AaronY
10-07-2019, 04:04 PM
If only you could win debates with memes you would win every time bro it's such a clever transcendent meme damn bro good find :tu
yw! :toast

MultiTroll
10-07-2019, 11:10 PM
Changing the subject a bit, I actually like the nuttbars other proposal:

The package of ideas includes The Place to Prosper Act (https://ocasio-cortez.house.gov/ajs/place-to-prosper), designed to create a stable rental housing market to protect tenants and rein in corporate landlords.

Quadzilla99
10-07-2019, 11:40 PM
Changing the subject a bit, I actually like the nuttbars other proposal:

The package of ideas includes The Place to Prosper Act (https://ocasio-cortez.house.gov/ajs/place-to-prosper), designed to create a stable rental housing market to protect tenants and rein in corporate landlords.

If it's some form of rent control its been proven over and over again in economic studies to backfire. Owners let apartment leases expire and convert them into condos and sell them off as that becomes a better way for them to make money on the units. Also, less apartment housing gets built as there's less incentive for profits with rents being low.

Best way to lower rent prices is to build more and more housing units. Basic supply and demand. If 50 people are competing for 10 units prices will rise..build 40 more units prices will plummet. In California the problem is all these hypocritical liberal NIMBY people who oppose building more housing as poor people will move into their neighborhood (especially if it's part of an affordable housing initiative) or their own house price will go down if there are too many new houses in the area