PDA

View Full Version : Katrina: The Wrath Of Bush

Nbadan
11-01-2005, 02:40 PM
http://www.wrathofbush.com/images/nav/main_05.jpg

New Michael Moore film: "Katrina: The Wrath of Bush"

Debuting in May 2006 at Cannes.

Website at wrathofbush.com, mini Flash promo at Here (www.wrathofbush.com/flash-01.php)

Moore is still working on Fahrenheit 9/11˝ (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433561/) .

Useruser666
11-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Oh brother.

Jelly
11-01-2005, 03:10 PM
what is really stupid is the reviews that say "opens up a can of worms" and "searches for the truth that no one else dares to". Please. Everyone in the media has been all over this thing. What accusations can the "daring" Michael Moore make that everyone else in the free world hasn't already made? Bush has already been absolutely roasted over this and will continue to be for a long time. Now Michael Moore wants to be a hero and ask "the questions no one else will". Please. What an ego on this guy.

Besides, if there are any heros (in terms of reporting) in this, it is the Anderson Coopers and Sheppard Smiths. I didn't see Moore's fat ass down there in the midst of all that misery. At the very least he could've helped plug that levy.

Marcus Bryant
11-01-2005, 03:54 PM
Moore continues to produce this stuff because he can sucker the moonbats into buying it. We saw what great impact his work had on the political scene in '04.

SWC Bonfire
11-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Moore continues to produce this stuff because he can sucker the moonbats into buying it.

To borrow a line from Mel Brooks:

Fahrenheit 9/11 ˝ - The Search For More Money

Vashner
11-01-2005, 03:59 PM
At least Sean Pean was down there helping out.. Moore was shoving sausages into his face when people where needed help in New Orleans...

Cant_Be_Faded
11-01-2005, 05:42 PM
To borrow a line from Mel Brooks:

Fahrenheit 9/11 ˝ - The Search For More Money

:lmao
good one!

Guys, I honestly thought F 9/11 was cool, cuz while it contained bull shit, it was nice to hear bull shit coming from the left to balance out the decaying frass coming out of Bush's mouth (that just as many righties swallowed and said yummy to)

But this? This is absolute debauchery. Katrina, the Wrath Of Bush? Even I would not stand for this shit.
Do you think he will come outright and say "Bush caused Katrina" ???

Cuz I never really heard any left-winger explicitly state "Bush caused Katrina" yet so many right-wingers made fun of lefties for claiming this, even South Park made fun of it.

Maybe they were looking into the future at this movie.

Spurminator
11-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Really? This is seriously the title?

That settles it. Moore is a Republican. And just when the public was turning on the Bush Administration too...

Cant_Be_Faded
11-01-2005, 05:46 PM
Really? This is seriously the title?

That settles it. Moore is a Republican. And just when the public was turning on the Bush Administration too...

This is exactly what i was alluding to at the end of my message.

Why would he make such a stupid title? This is classic, run-of-the-mill O'Rielly and Hannity fodder for thrashing left wing stupidity.

Spurminator
11-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Yup. Another distracting talking point. With two films in the works, this could keep Right Wing Talk Radio buzzing until the next Presidential election, to say nothing of Congressional elections.

I don't see how anyone can be excited about this.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Alex Jones, local austin insane Conspiracy Theorist and one of my role models, has dedicated multiple shows to exposing Moore for what he truely is.

Most of what he said was conspiracy related, but essentially he was trying to say Moore is not liberal at all and just this big giant tool to make the public think that his films represent the anti-rightwing idealogy in its entirety.

He's just a big giant distraction. Or a big fat baseball cap wearing piece of bait.

http://www.mdr.de/IT/90213-high.jpg

Mr. Peabody
11-01-2005, 05:56 PM
:lmao
good one!

Do you think he will come outright and say "Bush caused Katrina" ???

I think he will explore the rumors of Halliburton's secret "Weather-Making Machine."
________
KinkyTattoo cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/KinkyTattoo)

Marcus Bryant
11-01-2005, 05:58 PM
One would have to think that catering to the trendy anti-W crowd could yield some decent $.

boutons
11-01-2005, 06:08 PM
Moore suckers the right-wing into giving Moore any influence.

In fact, with all the energy and venom the right will spend trashing Moore for these films, he has more influence on their behavior than he does with the center or left. The right is Moore's best promotional group.

Mr. Peabody
11-01-2005, 06:13 PM
Also, it was Michael Moore's complaining that caused Buster Bluth to join the Army

http://entimg.msn.com/i/gal/ArrestedDevelopment/AD8_273x400.jpg
________
2SexyPussy (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/2SexyPussy)

Spurminator
11-01-2005, 06:23 PM
The right is Moore's best promotional group.

Sure, for making Moore money...

But if you'd rather see a stronger Democratic Party, wouldn't you prefer that Republicans aren't reinvigorated and united by their hate for a movie maker?

Cant_Be_Faded
11-01-2005, 06:48 PM
One would have to think that catering to the trendy anti-W crowd could yield some decent $.

Why is anti-W so trendy...i mean it IS a minority of people that are anti-W, according to the infallible vote tallys, right?

Spurminator
11-01-2005, 06:50 PM
Not necessarily, they may have just been more anti-Left than anti-Bush. There's never been a lot of enthusiasm for Bush on the Right...

Cant_Be_Faded
11-01-2005, 06:54 PM
yet they still refuse to admit he is capable of mistakes or misjudgement

how queer

Nbadan
11-02-2005, 03:19 AM
Not necessarily, they may have just been more anti-Left than anti-Bush. There's never been a lot of enthusiasm for Bush on the Right...

:lol

What are you smoking? The Right is all W has left. The left were never there, and the middle left during the Katrina fiasco.

Nbadan
11-02-2005, 03:27 AM

I'm sure Moore is bringing in some decent change, but I think we are all ignoring the long-term influence Moore is having over future voters of America. After all, that is Moore's target audience and despite millions of votes not counted because of voter fraud in 04 throughout the U.S., younger voters did vote in record numbers. Moore’s movies can only keep that enthusiasm going.

Useruser666
11-02-2005, 10:13 AM
If you lose, you were cheated. If you win, it was a just victory. Shout it from the roof tops!

Spurminator
11-02-2005, 10:56 AM

What are you smoking? The Right is all W has left. The left were never there, and the middle left during the Katrina fiasco.

The Right is only supportive of Bush by default. They tolerate him, because they feel the other options are worse.

SA210
11-02-2005, 11:01 AM
I'll watch the films.

Uncle Donnie
11-02-2005, 11:59 AM
The Right is only supportive of Bush by default. They tolerate him, because they feel the other options are worse.

Exactly.

clubalien
11-02-2005, 12:19 PM
mccain =future prez

Cant_Be_Faded
11-02-2005, 01:14 PM
mccain is a gutless poser

xrayzebra
11-02-2005, 03:51 PM

Katrina fiasco=Dim-o-craps action committee. Bitch and blame others. Or shall we say, just give us the money, we will do it Louisiana style. Which they did to their loyal constitutes. Now they wonder why they wont come back.

Useruser666
11-02-2005, 04:31 PM
I thought this thread was about female personal hygiene at first.