PDA

View Full Version : Dubya Good Now

Spurtacular
10-07-2019, 01:14 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-fans-had-lots-of-jokes-about-ellen-sitting-next-to-george-w-bush-at-cowboys-game/ar-AAInhyC?ocid=spartanntp

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAInhyn.img?h=582&w=1119&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=335&y=216

Winehole23
10-07-2019, 08:24 AM
So says Ellen, so say we all

Isitjustme?
10-07-2019, 08:30 AM
Lmao you could play this game all day..

Dubya good for two terms and given a second term in 2004 by Republican voters even in the midst of the Iraq fiasco but all of a sudden...

Dubya bad now once he is not running for office nor of use to conservatives

boutons_deux
10-07-2019, 08:40 AM
dubay, dickhead, and their entire gang should have been tried and convicted of war crimes.

hater
10-07-2019, 09:12 AM
Mainstream media is disgusting

A war criminal like Dubya is all of a sudden a good guy

Same thing with John mccain

Disgusting deep state controlled puppets

baseline bum
10-07-2019, 10:08 AM
Much as I hate Trump, he hasn't completely buttfucked the country like Dick + Bush did.

boutons_deux
10-07-2019, 10:10 AM
Much as I hate Trump, he hasn't completely buttfucked the country like Dick + Bush did.

Long term Trash/Repug exec will cause more American injuries and deaths from Repug-increased pollution than the Repug wars on Muslims

Chucho
10-07-2019, 10:18 AM
Long term Trash/Repug exec will cause more American injuries and deaths from Repug-increased pollution than the Repug wars on Muslim

Doubtful on this, but if you own a car, do a little research for us on emissions and pollution. Take a garden hose, stick it in the tail pipe of your 88 Cutlass and place the other end inside the cab via a cracked open passenger window. Keep in mind, the other windows need to be kept rolled up. Sit there for a few hours and let us know how it goes.

boutons_deux
10-07-2019, 10:22 AM
Doubtful on this, but if you own a car, do a little research for us on emissions and pollution. Take a garden hose, stick it in the tail pipe of your 88 Cutlass and place the other end inside the cab via a cracked open passenger window. Keep in mind, the other windows need to be kept rolled up. Sit there for a few hours and let us know how it goes.

GFY and then go back to Mexico

AaronY
10-07-2019, 10:24 AM
This is a good idea boutons you should go for it.

AaronY
10-07-2019, 10:25 AM
The Iraq war was a catastrophe but W did do a lot of Good for HIV in Africa with Pepfar and saved millions of lives there. Still a shit president obviously.

boutons_deux
10-07-2019, 10:39 AM
The Iraq war was a catastrophe but W did do a lot of Good for HIV in Africa with Pepfar and saved millions of lives there. Still a shit president obviously.

dubya instituted global gag rule for American aid to stop abortion and perinatal care, lots of injured, dead woman and babies "for Christ"

hater
10-07-2019, 11:11 AM

:tu

AaronY
10-07-2019, 11:15 AM
dubya instituted global gag rule for American aid to stop abortion and perinatal care, lots of injured, dead woman and babies "for Christ"
Give me the progressive spin on Pepfar being bad. I'd honestly love to hear it considering giving a Republican credit for doing anything positive would cause you to have an epileptic seizure

Spurtacular
10-07-2019, 06:05 PM
Lmao you could play this game all day..

Dubya good for two terms and given a second term in 2004 by Republican voters even in the midst of the Iraq fiasco but all of a sudden...

Dubya bad now once he is not running for office nor of use to conservatives

Mainstream media is disgusting

A war criminal like Dubya is all of a sudden a good guy

Same thing with John mccain

Disgusting deep state controlled puppets

That's the post you should've made, Slob Blake. :lmao

Spurtacular
10-07-2019, 06:07 PM

Still the crustiest fucker on here.

koriwhat
10-08-2019, 01:15 PM
GFY and then go back to Mexico

So progressive... So tolerant...

koriwhat
10-08-2019, 01:16 PM

Fuck the whole Bush family and Chaney too!

hater
10-08-2019, 02:42 PM

:tu

Dubya the retarded Bush son should be eating dick in Guantánamo

How stupid Americans can whitewash his genocide of a million Iraqi civilians is beyond me

Can't wait till he bites the big one and joins McCain in the 7th ring of hell

SpursforSix
10-08-2019, 03:21 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-fans-had-lots-of-jokes-about-ellen-sitting-next-to-george-w-bush-at-cowboys-game/ar-AAInhyC?ocid=spartanntp

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAInhyn.img?h=582&w=1119&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=335&y=216

Just a couple of wealthy people hanging out having a laugh at the 99%. Nothing to see here.

spurraider21
10-08-2019, 03:35 PM
sitting next to and chatting it up with somebody apparently = agreeing wholesale with each others' political agendas

AaronY
10-08-2019, 04:24 PM
Lol chaney

DarrinS
10-08-2019, 05:17 PM
I don't get why this was a big deal, tbh

spurraider21
10-08-2019, 05:20 PM
I don't get why this was a big deal, tbh
it wasnt

boutons_deux
10-08-2019, 05:21 PM
Elllen sez she's friends with everybody.

B U L L S H I T

dubya is a war criminal

DarrinS
10-08-2019, 05:25 PM
dubya is a war criminal

Lol, no

boutons_deux
10-08-2019, 05:29 PM
DarrinS is a walking, talking ell oh ell

dubya, dickhead, their neocons are all war criminals for wars of self-enriching choice that are still going 18 years later, maiming, killing US military and civilians.

Spurtacular
10-08-2019, 05:42 PM
dubya is a war criminal

Lol, no

:lol Still in denial.

Spurtacular
10-08-2019, 05:42 PM
dubya is a war criminal

Obama a war criminal, or is this selective reasoning?

AaronY
10-08-2019, 06:13 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGXyBuBXkAA1gHZ?format=png&name=small

AaronY
10-08-2019, 06:14 PM
ITT: Republican voters lecturing us on how bad W is

koriwhat
10-08-2019, 09:16 PM
Lol chaney

My bad... big deal!

Spurtacular
10-08-2019, 10:32 PM
ITT: Republican voters lecturing us on how bad W is

He's not bad these days, amirite?

hater
10-08-2019, 10:40 PM
sitting next to and chatting it up with somebody apparently = agreeing wholesale with each others' political agendas

would you sit next to Hitler or Mussolini and "chat it up"?

not saying stupid fuck dubya is at their level but he's a wannabe genocidal maniac

1 miliion firebombed Iraqis are proof

Spurminator
10-08-2019, 10:41 PM
Got no problem with Ellen and I think her sentiment is fine as applied to still being cool with the family of conservatives whose kid is on your kid's soccer team, or giving your Republican uncle a hug at Christmas. But I don't think I could be "friends" with someone who had the power to cancel my marriage and would have done it if he could.

Neat message for the little people but her friendship with W is the height of (trigger warning).... privilege.

Spurtacular
10-08-2019, 10:44 PM
Got no problem with Ellen and I think her sentiment is fine as applied to still being cool with the family of conservatives whose kid is on your kid's soccer team, or giving your Republican uncle a hug at Christmas. But I don't think I could be "friends" with someone who had the power to cancel my marriage and would have done it if he could.

Neat message for the little people but her friendship with W is the height of (trigger warning).... privilege.

Who's the lucky fella, lambert?

DarrinS
10-08-2019, 10:44 PM

What was Obama and Hillary position on same sex marriage in 2008?

Spurtacular
10-08-2019, 10:45 PM

Were you ever under the impression that she gave a fuck about you or that she isn't overly privileged?

hater
10-08-2019, 10:49 PM
can't wait till dubya is 6 feet under and he joins mccain and cheney in the devils human centipede :lol

Spurtacular
10-08-2019, 10:52 PM
can't wait till dubya is 6 feet under and he joins mccain and cheney in the devils human centipede :lol

Chumpettes are very forgiving when they need to be. Obviously, you're the one that's fucked up.

spurraider21
10-08-2019, 10:56 PM
i dont know that they would have pushed legislation banning it despite their personal views

hater
10-08-2019, 10:56 PM
Chumpettes are very forgiving when they need to be. Obviously, you're the one that's fucked up.

the afterlife is not as forgiving, it's sad that brainwashed snowflakes see no problem with chatting it up with this bloodthirsty maggot, but his day of reckoning is coming, soon

Spurtacular
10-08-2019, 10:57 PM
i dont know that they would have pushed legislation banning it despite their personal views

:lmao "personal views"

Spurtacular
10-08-2019, 10:57 PM
the afterlife is not as forgiving, it's sad that brainwashed snowflakes see no problem with chatting it up with this bloodthirsty maggot, but his day of reckoning is coming, soon

Chumpettes have no need for an afterlife, let alone one that offers justice.

koriwhat
10-08-2019, 11:09 PM

Lol :tu

The male feminists here won't answer you but you're spot on!

Spurminator
10-09-2019, 12:36 AM

I am friends with people who have changed their minds in the right direction. I have done the same myself.

Spurminator
10-09-2019, 12:37 AM
BTW I knew "privilege" would be your siren song.

AaronY
10-09-2019, 01:01 AM
Wouldnt be able to converse with 60% of my family if I thought every Republican religious person was a pos

Spurtacular
10-09-2019, 01:42 AM
BTW I knew "privilege" would be your siren song.

We know Dubya good now.

AaronY
10-09-2019, 03:55 AM
would you sit next to Hitler or Mussolini and "chat it up"?

not saying stupid fuck dubya is at their level but he's a wannabe genocidal maniac

1 miliion firebombed Iraqis are proof

yeeahh what kinda retard would think being nice to a Hitler type figure like W would be smart??? Anyone doing det would be a garbage human being for sure

oopsie

hater
10-09-2019, 04:04 AM
And? I disagree with that retard take tbqh

Still Tulsi is my candidate :tu

AaronY
10-09-2019, 04:24 AM
And? I disagree with that retard take tbqh

Still Tulsi is my candidate :tu
:lmao

hater
10-09-2019, 06:11 AM

Sitting an d chatting it up with a war criminal at a ball game is not cool. I'm sticking to that one. Sorry

AussieFanKurt
10-09-2019, 07:07 AM
I wonder how/why Bush avoids the same hate as Trump. Surely the most stupid president the country has had... maybe because he wasn't in in the social media age

AaronY
10-09-2019, 07:33 AM
Sitting an d chatting it up with a war criminal at a ball game is not cool. I'm sticking to that one. Sorry
Watch out guise the resident Assad/Putin/Erdogan defender has some strong takes about war crimes :lmao

Keep us updated on when the next few World War 3s are gonna be bro :lmao

AaronY
10-09-2019, 07:36 AM
I wonder how/why Bush avoids the same hate as Trump. Surely the most stupid president the country has had... maybe because he wasn't in in the social media age

Pretty much no one thinks he was a good president but some of us get tired of people demonizing everyone of the opposite party. Also his Pepfar program saved 10s of millions of lives in Africa. Pretty much an idiot who never should have been president but I don't think he's a bad guy morals wise myself personally.

boutons_deux
10-09-2019, 07:41 AM

dubya being stupid, ignorant for 10Ms of Americans isn't a problem, since that makes him one of them, who now are Trash's cult mob.

hater
10-09-2019, 08:35 AM
Watch out guise the resident Assad/Putin/Erdogan defender has some strong takes about war crimes :lmao

This premise is weak and just doesn't stack up.

Given that

Bush - our own president is personally responsible for invading multiple countries and incineration over 1 million civilians with white phosphorous bombs which are a ww2 ammunition. He's the biggest genocidal murderer since Hitler and its not close. Let's not forget this murderer lied to American Ppl to start his war with the wmd bullshit. He should be rotting in jail plain and simple.

Israel — has thousands of Palestinian prisoners rotting in jail and responsible for tens of thousand of murders of civilians. Our closest ally

Saudi - same thing. Even chopped up an American resident in their own embassy. Our closest ally

Sure Assad mistreated his people but he was attacked by terrorists on his homeland and never invaded another country. Sure he's scum but he's the better choice over wahabi head choppers. It's not close

All in all your premise is flawed and pathetic. We cannot pick and choose which mass murderers are good guys and which bad guys. That retarded

AaronY
10-09-2019, 09:14 AM
Iraq War bad

Ya we know. Even if I accept your ludicrously high US death toll of 1 million, PEPFAR saved 17 million lives and counting. So as someone who has given a lot to African charities and is interested in African aid I am a big fan of it and appreciate him for that.

We cannot pick and choose which mass murderers are good guys and which bad guys. That retarded

Your whole post is picking and choosing which war criminals to side with and run cover for so this a very good ending to it lol

benefactor
10-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Pretty much no one thinks he was a good president but some of us get tired of people demonizing everyone of the opposite party. Also his Pepfar program saved 10s of millions of lives in Africa. Pretty much an idiot who never should have been president but I don't think he's a bad guy morals wise myself personally.
Yep. In short Bush is the lovable idiot you can pat on the head and neck hug with your arm and Trump the annoying idiot that won't shut up and has a better story than everyone else at the party.

hater
10-09-2019, 10:14 AM
Ya we know. Even if I accept your ludicrously high US death toll of 1 million, PEPFAR saved 17 million lives and counting. So as someone who has given a lot to African charities and is interested in African aid I am a big fan of it and appreciate him for that.

The brittish Lancet study is considered the most accurate casualty study about Iraq:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-deaths-survey/iraq-conflict-has-killed-a-million-iraqis-survey-idUSL3048857920080130

More than one million Iraqis have died as a result of the conflict in their country since the U.S.-led invasion in 2003, according to research conducted by one of Britain’s leading polling groups.

Your whole post is picking and choosing which war criminals to side with and run cover for so this a very good ending to it lol

Except I don't. Which mass murderer have I picked over other? If you refer to me picking Assad over ISIS/Al Qaeda well duh

Assad with all his flaws is the secular elected leader of the country in charge of the defense forces that are able to enforce rule of law in the country. The alternative well... Is Lybia, there is no government, tribes and terrorist ravaging the country and they even have slave auctions at the town square

Double duh

spurraider21
10-09-2019, 03:47 PM
Yep. In short Bush is the lovable idiot you can pat on the head and neck hug with your arm and Trump the annoying idiot that won't shut up and has a better story than everyone else at the party.
trump is much more abrasive, shows much worse character than bush, much more impulsive, etc.

hater
10-09-2019, 04:01 PM
trump is much more abrasive, shows much worse character than bush, much more impulsive, etc.

Yet he killed about 975,000 people less

spurraider21
10-09-2019, 04:07 PM
question was why bush was hated on less than trump... im giving an explanation

hater
10-09-2019, 04:15 PM
question was why bush was hated on less than trump... im giving an explanation

And I why people might be missing some facts when making those decisions

Quadzilla99
10-09-2019, 04:24 PM

If I understand this correctly that 1 million includes all people that died after the region was destabilized and the many Iraqis who killed each other in the Civil War that followed. Yet you're describing them as though the U.S. Army killed them directly to exaggerate the situation and America's direct culpability. Pretty ridiculous

Quadzilla99
10-09-2019, 04:26 PM
Also, why are we still talking about W and Hillary all the time? It's like Groundhog Day in here

Spurtacular
10-09-2019, 04:52 PM
Also, why are we still talking about W and Hillary all the time? It's like Groundhog Day in here

Chumpette crying about being called out on his allegiance to Dubya and Hillary. Par.

Quadzilla99
10-09-2019, 04:55 PM
Chumpette crying about being called out on his allegiance to Dubya and Hillary. Par.

Wait until we find out the 33,000 deleted Hillary emails were about the Iraq War! Another 500 years of material!

Spurtacular
10-09-2019, 04:56 PM
Wait until we find out the 33,000 deleted Hillary emails were about the Iraq War! Another 500 years of material!

Yea, they're nothing. She acid washed them against an FBI subpoena for no reason whatsoever, fuckface.

hater
10-09-2019, 05:08 PM
If I understand this correctly that 1 million includes all people that died after the region was destabilized and the many Iraqis who killed each other in the Civil War that followed. Yet you're describing them as though the U.S. Army killed them directly to exaggerate the situation and America's direct culpability. Pretty ridiculous

Not really. Who destabilized the region? Same thing with Libya tbqh.

It's like you set a school on fire and then pretend you didn't really kill hundreds of kids because you left 5 minutes after lighting the fire

Those deaths are on us as American sbut really squarely on that criminal devil W and his crew

spurraider21
10-09-2019, 06:03 PM
Yea, they're nothing. She acid washed them against an FBI subpoena for no reason whatsoever, fuckface.
maybe trump's DOJ can prosecute her over it

Spurtacular
10-09-2019, 06:13 PM
maybe trump's DOJ can prosecute her over it

This doesn't dispute Hillary's wrongdoing whatsoever.

vy65
10-09-2019, 06:21 PM

Don't like W, think he's a warmonger, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think Trump would have turned the Mid East into a parking lot if he had to deal with 9/11.

vy65
10-09-2019, 06:22 PM

Also, with Trump greenlighting ErdoHitler, give it some time

hater
10-09-2019, 08:11 PM
Don't like W, think he's a warmonger, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think Trump would have turned the Mid East into a parking lot if he had to deal with 9/11.

Here we go with the hypotheticals...

If we go there then let's realize Trump does not win if not for Obama and Obama does not win if not for Dubya

AaronY
10-09-2019, 11:31 PM
Complete and admitted change of topic but..are there any W fans who are triggered he sat next to some lesbians?

Spurtacular
10-09-2019, 11:50 PM
Complete and admitted change of topic but..are there any W fans who are triggered he sat next to some lesbians?

You been watching too many far-left talk shows.

Spurtacular
10-10-2019, 11:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGNebWt9_zI

hater
10-10-2019, 11:09 PM
Degenerate looks like a fucking Bush tbqh

He's probably related to the Bush family :lmao

Spurtacular
10-10-2020, 05:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndT8KAHaFPE