PDA

View Full Version : Ilhan Omar files for divorce from husband Ahmed Hirsi amid affair allegations

ducks
10-07-2019, 09:55 PM
https://nypost.com/2019/10/07/ilhan-omar-files-for-divorce-from-husband-amid-affair-allegations/

Pop there is your new wife

Spurminator
10-07-2019, 09:57 PM
Tell us how you feel about divorce and affairs, ducks.

DarrinS
10-07-2019, 10:53 PM
How dare you attack a congresswoman OF COLOR

Pavlov
10-07-2019, 11:04 PM
How dare you attack a congresswoman OF COLORShit, we know what triggers Darrin.:lol

AaronY
10-08-2019, 01:48 AM
Dang when they said us white guys was under attack from progressives like Omar I didn't know the attack was going to be them hating us so much they launched showers of kisses on us.

Anyways, stay safe fellow white guys. It's scary out there.

DMC
10-08-2019, 08:30 AM
I feel like that's a power move. Had Hillary divorced bill after his affair I think she gains some ground in the eyes of women especially.

Millennial_Messiah
10-08-2019, 12:22 PM
Apalisoc's new wife tbh

hater
10-08-2019, 12:35 PM
This proves she is a true American tbqh :lmao

Omar! Omar! Omar!

USA! USA! USA!

She is a great representative in Washington tbqh :tu

We need more brave women and men like her

spurraider21
10-08-2019, 12:43 PM
I feel like that's a power move. Had Hillary divorced bill after his affair I think she gains some ground in the eyes of women especially.
https://media1.giphy.com/media/d3MMcCKoCmPN9yve/giphy.gif

Reck
10-08-2019, 01:03 PM
Today's ST posters..

koriwhat
10-08-2019, 01:21 PM
Apalisoc's new wife tbh

His aunt already dons that title.

AaronY
10-08-2019, 04:28 PM

This is actually a good point. Hillary divorces Bill in 2014 a lot of whataboutism relating to her husband's affairs after the grab em by the pussy tape doesn't work maybe. She's still a boring speaker though and that was her biggest problem despite what people think in terms of it being other things like the email server etc.

DMC
10-08-2019, 04:43 PM
This is actually a good point. Hillary divorces Bill in 2014 a lot of whataboutism relating to her husband's affairs after the grab em by the pussy tape doesn't work maybe. She's still a boring speaker though and that was her biggest problem despite what people think in terms of it being other things like the email server etc.
Yeah you don't become a charismatic individual by marrying one.

DMC
10-08-2019, 04:44 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/d3MMcCKoCmPN9yve/giphy.gif

Lol Gus Fring

Millennial_Messiah
10-08-2019, 08:09 PM
I think it's bizarre that Ilhan Omar continues to wear the hijab – the symbol of oppression against women in the Middle East and other Muslim states – but all of a sudden she thinks she's some kind of emblem for feminism and progressivism. Rashida Talib divorced her husband despite having a kid which would get her killed in any of the Gulf states, much of the Levant, Iran or North Africa. She doesn't wear hijab.

CosmicCowboy
10-09-2019, 05:02 AM
I think it's bizarre that Ilhan Omar continues to wear the hijab – the symbol of oppression against women in the Middle East and other Muslim states – but all of a sudden she thinks she's some kind of emblem for feminism and progressivism. Rashida Talib divorced her husband despite having a kid which would get her killed in any of the Gulf states, much of the Levant, Iran or North Africa. She doesn't wear hijab.

I was thinking the same thing.

Pavlov
10-09-2019, 11:16 AM
:lol observant Muslims MM and CC.

koriwhat
10-09-2019, 11:22 AM

It's to cover her gigantic forehead and receding hairline. Fuck that pirate!