PDA

View Full Version : Clippers It's impossible to build a team around Kawhi leonard

AlexJones
10-09-2019, 06:22 PM
in fact HE builds himself around YOUR team

spurs and raptors were both #1 seeds right before getting Kawhi

how the fuck do you build a team around Kawhi from scratch?? Put shooters around him? He doesnt make anyone better on offense.

Yogatti
10-09-2019, 06:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KJQ3zCP.jpg

DMC
10-09-2019, 07:22 PM
in fact HE builds himself around YOUR team

spurs and raptors were both #1 seeds right before getting Kawhi

how the fuck do you build a team around Kawhi from scratch?? Put shooters around him? He doesnt make anyone better on offense.

Welcome to 4 years ago. I pointed this out to everyone a long time ago. What, did you just fucking hatch?

FkLA
10-09-2019, 08:06 PM
It's possible OP is right. Nephew never really developed the playmaking that I thought he would. He's more Kobe than he is LeBron.

Joseph Kony
10-09-2019, 08:26 PM
Good thing he jumped ship to an already established playoff team and made them trade for another star. funny how everyone gives this monotone faggot a pass but if LeBron did the shit everyone would be taking a wet shit on him talking about how he needs help etc :lol

apalisoc_9
10-09-2019, 08:54 PM
Crazy, but Kawhi has an opportunity to win two in a row with the Clipps.

He has a chance to be treated GOAT Status if he does. A personal threepeat. :lol

MultiTroll
10-09-2019, 10:50 PM
pity post.

Dumbshit convention in progress.

scanry
10-10-2019, 04:10 AM

He has a chance to be treated GOAT Status if he does. A personal threepeat. :lol

Don't think the Clippers are deep enough to ring and PG is still a big ????

LkrFan
10-10-2019, 05:00 AM
Welcome to 4 years ago. I pointed this out to everyone a long time ago. What, did you just fucking hatch?

:lol

DMC
10-10-2019, 09:37 AM

Okay so everyone in the NBA has a chance to win the next two according to your logic. The guy's got to win one more before he can win two more.

Millennial_Messiah
10-10-2019, 10:41 AM
It's possible OP is right. Nephew never really developed the playmaking that I thought he would. He's more Kobe than he is LeBron.

Kobe >> LeBitch. And Kobe was a solid distributor, he wasn't a stat whore like Lebitch though.

KobesAchilles
10-10-2019, 01:18 PM
You can easily build a team around Kawhi. Just build it like the Raptors did, buncha athletic long limbed bodies who are grinders and can lock in on defense. The problem is that you need a distributor for Kawhi who doesn’t ball hog (the anti-Westbrook). Kawhi has shown he get score on anybody so surround him with 3 point shooters and a primary playmaker and take your chance.

TimmyBuckets
10-10-2019, 02:49 PM
Yay more kawitter threads. Isn't there an entire thread for this already? At least this one's in the right section.

whitemamba
10-10-2019, 03:24 PM
:lol