PDA

View Full Version : Caravan of 2,000 migrants detained in southern Mexico

ducks
10-13-2019, 12:44 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/caravan-2-000-head-toward-190038904.html

About time all the stuff we do for Mexico
Many come to USA take our jobs and send the money to Mexico!

spurraider21
10-13-2019, 02:09 AM
ooh a squirrel!

Quadzilla99
10-13-2019, 03:07 AM
Thought these only come around during election cycles when Fox News needs programming

TDMVPDPOY
10-13-2019, 03:55 AM
migrants taking ur jobs, doing jobs locals dont wanna do

the question has always been those employers employing them saving on labour costs, but they dont pass the savings onto the consumer, yet still charge the same market rate for goods and services cause they can...

ducks
10-13-2019, 10:59 AM
Thought these only come around during election cycles when Fox News needs programming

This article came from liberal yahoo

AaronY
10-13-2019, 12:58 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DwfuLyWUUAAC9aT.jpg

AaronY
10-13-2019, 12:58 PM
This article came from liberal yahoo
Lmao have you ever read the comments beneath a Yahoo article?

Will Hunting
10-13-2019, 01:19 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DwfuLyWUUAAC9aT.jpg
I responded to someone on FB with this (old friend from high school, dropped out of college and never really “made it” but does nothing but nonstop bitch about liberals).

The anger that ensued did not disappoint :lol

Spurtacular
10-13-2019, 01:41 PM
Trump had some words with them. If it had been Obama, he would've broken out the welcome wagon.

AaronY
10-13-2019, 06:46 PM
I responded to someone on FB with this (old friend from high school, dropped out of college and never really “made it” but does nothing but nonstop bitch about liberals).

The anger that ensued did not disappoint :lol
lol. I try not to be one to engage in hyperbole given the sensationalistic times we live in but it really is the greatest thing of all time.

the one time I pointed out to Chris in a thread here that Republicans could have passed funding for the border wall with reconciliation they same way they passed the tax cut for the rich but they didnt care to was my favorite use of it. poor lil fella got so triggered..thought a light bulb went on in his head there for a second but it quickly blew out

Spurminator
10-13-2019, 06:52 PM
lol. I try not to be one to engage in hyperbole given the sensationalistic times we live in but it really is the greatest thing of all time.

the one time I pointed out to Chris in a thread here that Republicans could have passed funding for the border wall with reconciliation they same way they passed the tax cut for the rich but they didnt care to was my favorite use of it. poor lil fella got so triggered..thought a light bulb went on in his head there for a second but it quickly blew out

Politically speaking, Republicans don't actually want to keep immigrants out. For one thing, they still need them for cheap labor. But immigrants are also the most effective vote-driving boogeyman Republicans have. They can push migrant hysteria and panic on conservative media every day, but it'll never be as effective as poor white Republicans going to Walmart and having to stand behind an entire family of Mexicans speaking Spanish to the cashier.

TheGreatYacht
10-13-2019, 07:13 PM
Politically speaking, Republicans don't actually want to keep immigrants out. For one thing, they still need them for cheap labor. But immigrants are also the most effective vote-driving boogeyman Republicans have. They can push migrant hysteria and panic on conservative media every day, but it'll never be as effective as poor white Republicans going to Walmart and having to stand behind an entire family of Mexicans speaking Spanish to the cashier.

That will trigger them

Spurtacular
10-13-2019, 07:27 PM

Rich Democrats are fucking you over plenty. Don't kid yourself, dude.

Spurtacular
10-13-2019, 07:28 PM

Democrats want them for cheap labor and to stack their vote tallies. If you cared about immigrants, you'd fix shit. You don't.

TheGreatYacht
10-13-2019, 07:30 PM
Rich Democrats are fucking you over plenty. Don't kid yourself, dude.

So are Republicans. Voting Republican is not the solution either :lol

Spurtacular
10-13-2019, 07:33 PM
So are Republicans. Voting Republican is not the solution either :lol

If I thought it was I'd be registered Republican.

TheGreatYacht
10-13-2019, 07:44 PM
If I thought it was I'd be registered Republican.

Good for you :tu