PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Funston is Stupid

woodseed
11-01-2005, 03:39 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AiMb7mUCUBOOUrdbwH0lX428vLYF?slug=nbapre dictions2006&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Is Brandon Funston retarded?

Western Conference finals Dallas Mavericks over San Antonio Spurs
Eastern Conference finals Indiana Pacers over Detroit Pistons
NBA finals Indiana Pacers over Dallas Mavericks

I definitely see Pacers over Dallas, but Dallas over Spurs? No way.

sa_butta
11-01-2005, 03:42 PM
He also picked Dirk as MVP, what a crackhead.

FromWayDowntown
11-01-2005, 04:02 PM
He also picked Dirk as MVP, what a crackhead.

He's like Rick Kamla. Everything is about fantasy numbers. Fantasy wonks like those two have a very difficult time understanding why KG's teams and Dirk's teams don't win titles.

LilMissSPURfect
11-01-2005, 04:31 PM
allas .......
allas......

?

Rescueone
11-01-2005, 04:39 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AiMb7mUCUBOOUrdbwH0lX428vLYF?slug=nbapre dictions2006&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Is Brandon Funston retarded?

Western Conference finals Dallas Mavericks over San Antonio Spurs
Eastern Conference finals Indiana Pacers over Detroit Pistons
NBA finals Indiana Pacers over Dallas Mavericks

I definitely see Pacers over Dallas, but Dallas over Spurs? No way.

He's a Mavs fan!!

Notorious H.O.P.
11-01-2005, 06:17 PM
allas .......
allas......

?

Not that I think Dallas is going to be a defensive juggernaut but maybe we should take in a few Dallas games before we begin with the "allas" again. Yes, it's been funny in the past but with Avery and his years under Pops system, we can pretty much bet that Dallas won't be as defensively inept as they've been in the past. It was Nelson's "style" not to play defense and that isn't going to be the case with Avery.

Let's not forget they finished 16-2 under Avery last year and began showing hints of being able to play defense. With a full training camp to put in some defensive schemes, a few young guys (Daniels and Howard) who've shown they can play some D and still plenty of offensive firepower, Dallas can still make some noise. Of course, in the playoffs, hopefully they'll have to make some noise out of the fourth or fifth seed since I expect the Spurs to have the first.

Whether Dallas is effective is one thing, but it is my opinion that we will see a very different Dallas team this year. Personally, I think the days of "allas" are numbered.

That begin said, I don't think Dallas can make the type of defensive improvement to counter our additional offensive abilities, at least not this year. Dallas may make the WCF, but their story ends there.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
11-01-2005, 06:19 PM
Let's not forget that their best player has no D at all. That's the main problem, Dirk can't defend anyone in the paint.

ZStomp
11-01-2005, 06:20 PM
Does it matter what he thinks?

rayray2k8
11-01-2005, 06:22 PM
you talking fantasy wise bro or anything related to it?

Willinsa
11-01-2005, 07:53 PM
The guy is a dumbass.

TDMVPDPOY
11-01-2005, 11:12 PM
must be smokin sum homemade shit