PDA

View Full Version : British family on vacation accidentally drove into the U.S. They’ve spent days detained with their 3-month-old baby.

Blake
10-15-2019, 01:15 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/10/15/eileen-connors-british-family-ice-vacation-detention/

Fuck these law breakers!

Blake
10-15-2019, 01:17 PM
"....When it came time to sleep, Connors said she refused to allow her son to “lie on the disgusting floor” next to her, at one point even trying to balance the infant on top of her body.

“We are so sickened by all of this,” she wrote. “The idea and memory of our little baby having to sleep on a dirty floor of a cell will haunt us forever.”

In the morning, immigration officers told the Connorses that they could be released if they provided contact information for any family member living in the United States who could sponsor them, the statement said. Luckily, a relative with U.S. citizenship agreed to help.

“We were ready for all of this to end,” Connors wrote.....

But......."

DMC
10-15-2019, 01:17 PM
But border control is racist.

Blake
10-15-2019, 01:18 PM
"...hours later, the Connorses were informed that they wouldn’t be leaving. There was “a change in plans,” and soon after, they were loaded into a van in what “felt like an abduction or kidnapping,” according to the statement.

David Connors was dropped off at the Tacoma Northwest Detention Center, while Eileen Connors and her baby were taken to a Red Roof Inn in Seattle to spend the night.

They were reunited the next morning at a promising location: the Seattle airport.

“I thought, finally we’re going home and felt relieved, even though the officers would not tell me where we were going or why,” Eileen Connors wrote.....

...but...."

Blake
10-15-2019, 01:19 PM
"....When the Connorses got off their flight, they were in Pennsylvania. Their destination was the Berks Family Residential Center, a facility advocates have decried as “baby jail,” according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

The arrival of the Connorses and their infant son on Oct. 5 marked “the first time in a long time that we’ve had a child under the age of 1 in this facility,” Cambria told The Post. The other couple, who had been traveling with the Connorses, and their 2-year-old twins were also transported to Berks, Cambria said.

“I don’t believe that it’s suitable for children that young because newborns probably shouldn’t be around a hundred other kids all of whom are coming from different parts of the world,” she said, adding, “There were a lot silly decisions made along the way. In this instance, when you’re talking about a 3-month-old, those silly decisions can be really dangerous.”

Blake
10-15-2019, 01:22 PM
But border control is racist.

Trump is racist. Border patrol and ICE are inept.

If only we had a North wall

DMC
10-15-2019, 01:26 PM
"...hours later, the Connorses were informed that they wouldn’t be leaving. There was “a change in plans,” and soon after, they were loaded into a van in what “felt like an abduction or kidnapping,” according to the statement.

David Connors was dropped off at the Tacoma Northwest Detention Center, while Eileen Connors and her baby were taken to a Red Roof Inn in Seattle to spend the night.

They were reunited the next morning at a promising location: the Seattle airport.

“I thought, finally we’re going home and felt relieved, even though the officers would not tell me where we were going or why,” Eileen Connors wrote.....

...but...."
That's a bit dramatic. Felt like a kidnapping?

Can't wait for the next episode in Blake's "Oh My Fucking God (who doesn't really exist except for the Muslims) This Really Happened Fuck My Country" mass shit posting extravaganza.

Blake
10-15-2019, 01:39 PM

Can't wait for the next episode in Blake's "Oh My Fucking God (who doesn't really exist except for the Muslims) This Really Happened Fuck My Country" mass shit posting extravaganza.

I mean sleeping in a cold border cell is still better than the ghetto amirite

boutons_deux
10-15-2019, 02:00 PM
Border patrol and ICE are inept.

The shittiest, most sadistic assholes join CBP/ICE knowing they can obtain the power of the govt, grind up and grind down their victims in a sadistic, robotic, bureaucratic hell in complete unquestioned legality.

koriwhat
10-15-2019, 02:01 PM

Lol spot on

DMC
10-15-2019, 02:11 PM
I mean sleeping in a cold border cell is still better than the ghetto amirite

Ask your wife..

oh wait.. nm

Chris
10-15-2019, 02:18 PM
I always turn around and find another route when an animal ventures on to the road.

SnakeBoy
10-15-2019, 02:30 PM
I always turn around and find another route when an animal ventures on to the road.

They didn't have time. Probably happens all the time, animal runs in front of someone's car so they swerve onto an unmarked road and drive to another country.

David Connors, 30, and Eileen Connors, 24, say they swerved to avoid an animal while driving in Vancouver, Canada, and ended up on an American road.

Blake
10-15-2019, 02:33 PM
Ask your wife..

oh wait.. nm

I'm asking you, ghetto expert

koriwhat
10-15-2019, 02:39 PM
DMC you got him! Fuck the cuck!

Blake
10-15-2019, 02:49 PM
:lol cheerleading. ^ twowolves.jpeg

koriwhat
10-15-2019, 03:04 PM
:lol cheerleading. ^ twowolves.jpeg

You are "two wolves" as you salivate over sancho beating your ex's pussy up; something you weren't man enough to do.

Blake
10-15-2019, 03:15 PM
Oh no not the rubber glue burn! You got me!

DMC
10-15-2019, 03:16 PM
I was detained by CBP for 4 hours one afternoon because they didn't like that I had a flashlight in my backpack and no work visa. It's a Surefire 6P. I guess they were just looking for someone to fuck with. Finally they let me go and I went to do the job I was there for, without a work visa :lol

koriwhat
10-15-2019, 03:47 PM
Oh no not the rubber glue burn! You got me!

Nah I'm speaking truth while you're just a bitter loser. You're a sad poor excuse of a man BlaKKKe and that's a fact.

TSA
10-16-2019, 11:11 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/10/15/eileen-connors-british-family-ice-vacation-detention/

Fuck these law breakers!

"The U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, however, says the couple deliberately crossed into Washington state. A vehicle was observed, (turned) south and entered the U.S. illegally, by slowly and deliberately driving through a ditch onto Boundary Road in Blaine, Washington," the CBP said in a statement. "The vehicle traveled west on Boundary Road, continuing on the United States’ side, and was pulled over by a Border Patrol agent a short time later."

"Record checks revealed two of the adults were previously denied travel authorization to come to the U.S., the CBP said. Canada refused to allow their return, and attempts to contact the British consulate failed." :lol

AaronY
10-16-2019, 11:18 AM
They didn't have time. Probably happens all the time, animal runs in front of someone's car so they swerve onto an unmarked road and drive to another country.

David Connors, 30, and Eileen Connors, 24, say they swerved to avoid an animal while driving in Vancouver, Canada, and ended up on an American road.

wow! thanks for the snippet..these guys sound evil! better vote straight republican ticket to keep myself safe from these devils

Chris
10-16-2019, 02:27 PM
"The U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, however, says the couple deliberately crossed into Washington state. A vehicle was observed, (turned) south and entered the U.S. illegally, by slowly and deliberately driving through a ditch onto Boundary Road in Blaine, Washington," the CBP said in a statement. "The vehicle traveled west on Boundary Road, continuing on the United States’ side, and was pulled over by a Border Patrol agent a short time later."

"Record checks revealed two of the adults were previously denied travel authorization to come to the U.S., the CBP said. Canada refused to allow their return, and attempts to contact the British consulate failed." :lol

Blehke :lol

Blake
10-16-2019, 02:30 PM
Blehke :lol

Should we put up a border wall along Canada now?

koriwhat
10-16-2019, 06:31 PM
Should we put up a border wall along Canada now?

sure! it'll block all their shitty comedians, actors, and pop singers from getting here. :tu

Blake
10-16-2019, 08:45 PM
sure! it'll block all their shitty comedians, actors, and pop singers from getting here. :tu

What a weird thing to be triggered by Canadian entertainment

ElNono
10-16-2019, 09:24 PM

lol, they had to mark in the video which side was the US and Canada, there's basically no signs of any kind, fence, etc.

SnakeBoy
10-16-2019, 11:11 PM
They're gone now
https://www.chron.com/news/us/article/Lawyer-British-family-deported-after-US-border-14539503.php

U.S. officials have asserted the family crossed the border on purpose, noting their vehicle was observed "slowly and deliberately" driving through a ditch to cross into U.S. territory in Blaine, Washington, on Oct. 2. Two of the family members had previously been denied entry to the U.S., according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Previously denied entry but then a varmit on the road forced them to enter.

Spurtacular
10-17-2019, 12:44 AM

Fuck these law breakers!

:lmao Cuck lashing out.

ElNono
10-17-2019, 04:00 AM
Can't believe some of you are actually trying to spin this... jailed a 3 month old baby and tried to take it away from their parents. smh

And they're not even messicans.

pgardn
10-17-2019, 07:37 AM
Can't believe some of you are actually trying to spin this... jailed a 3 month old baby and tried to take it away from their parents. smh

And they're not even messicans.

MAGA

The redcoats are coming, they have planted infant spies.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2019, 11:16 AM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/LnPykRsXdm4pqrSGWq/giphy.gif

DMC
10-17-2019, 01:20 PM
Whatever reason they came here legally or illegally they should not have the family broken apart like that. There's no reason they can't put them all back in a fucking van have someone Drive their vehicle go to the other side of the border and drop them off to the Canadian border patrol.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2019, 01:25 PM
Whatever reason they came here legally or illegally they should not have the family broken apart like that. There's no reason they can't put them all back in a fucking van have someone Drive their vehicle go to the other side of the border and drop them off to the Canadian border patrol.

There has to be more to this story. The article specifically said the Canadians refused to let them back in.

Maybe they were afraid the terminators would be coming for the Connors.

Blake
10-17-2019, 01:29 PM
CC really begging for lols at his clever gif

SnakeBoy
10-17-2019, 03:04 PM
There has to be more to this story. The article specifically said the Canadians refused to let them back in.

Maybe they were afraid the terminators would be coming for the Connors.

Probably why they had $16k in cash on them.

koriwhat
10-17-2019, 03:56 PM
What a weird thing to be triggered by Canadian entertainment

entertainment? yeah to losers like yourself... fuck the CanUCKs...