This was going to be my response. Apparently, I already did that. :lol

lefty
09-30-2020, 08:25 AM
This was going to be my response. Apparently, I already did that. :lol
:lol

Spurtacular
09-30-2020, 04:20 PM
:lol

Well, before they made all the extra competition for Euro and whatever, there were a lot of good friendlies.
Glad they made the games mean more. A lot of friendlies were getting pretty exhibition level.

Spurtacular
10-08-2020, 09:15 AM
Full slate of international friendlies going today, lefty.

Sweden-Russia in the 11th minute right now. Could be some hot garbage there.

Spurtacular
10-08-2020, 09:15 AM
Full slate of international friendlies going today, lefty.

lefty
10-08-2020, 09:18 AM
Full slate of international friendlies going today, lefty. (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20689)

Portugal vs Spain was scoreless

CR almost scored amazing goal (cross bar) and almost had an amazing assist (Renato hit the post)

Other than that, Spain dominated, but :lol at Kepa starting

Spurtacular
10-08-2020, 09:20 AM
Portugal vs Spain was scoreless

CR almost scored amazing goal (cross bar) and almost had an amazing assist (Renato hit the post)

Other than that, Spain dominated, but :lol at Kepa starting

You watching on ESPN Plus or on free streams?

Spurtacular
10-08-2020, 09:26 AM
Correction on Russia/Sweden. For some reason it was showing that the game had started and even listing the minute.
But then when I clicked on the link it showed it was still two hours from game time.

lefty
10-08-2020, 09:54 AM
You watching on ESPN Plus or on free streams?
Usually free streams
But for the aforementioned game, I watched extended highlights on YouTube or Reddit (footballhighlights subreddit)

Spurtacular
10-08-2020, 03:01 PM
Usually free streams
But for the aforementioned game, I watched extended highlights on YouTube or Reddit (footballhighlights subreddit)

Yea, I'm doing free streams. But I'm wondering if I shouldn't just do the six bucks a month and be able to watch all the games on replay on ESPN Plus.

lefty
10-08-2020, 09:27 PM
Yea, I'm doing free streams. But I'm wondering if I shouldn't just do the six bucks a month and be able to watch all the games on replay on ESPN Plus.

6 bucks is cheap but it’s expensive for non live games imo

Spurtacular
10-08-2020, 09:32 PM
6 bucks is cheap but it’s expensive for non live games imo

Games are live on ESPN Plus. And you can watch the replays.

lefty
10-09-2020, 08:50 AM
Games are live on ESPN Plus. And you can watch the replays.

An ok

It’s worth it

Spurtacular
10-09-2020, 09:29 AM
An ok

It’s worth it

All those soccer games were on ESPN streaming before ESPN + for free. So, I know all about it.
At the time, I didn't want to go from free to $4.95. But enough time has passed. The resentment has subsided.

lefty
10-09-2020, 09:46 AM
All those soccer games were on ESPN streaming before ESPN + for free. So, I know all about it.
At the time, I didn't want to go from free to $4.95. But enough time has passed. The resentment has subsided.
I guess it comes down to how you watch your footy games

I usually play illegal streams on my iPad or laptop, they are usually high quality with little issues, but illegal streams are still not immune to lagging/crashing and when it comes to the big big games you don't want that to happen
So for this year's Champions League Final , I susbscribed to DAZN Canada (they have the rights here for CL, EL, EPL, Serie A, Carabao Cup, Belgian League, MLS, some boxing, NFL etc) and watched it on my TV with 0 issue and cancelled after the game lol

Plus, most legit services offer replays of full games and extended highlights, except Bein Sport, their streaming platform is utter shit

The cool thing with DAZN Canada and Bein SPort is that they put extended quality extended highlights on YouTube too, that's nice for those who don't want to pay a subcription and don't have time to watch fullgames/live games
Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1, BuLi also do that on their official YT chanels

Spurtacular
10-09-2020, 07:52 PM
I guess it comes down to how you watch your footy games

I usually play illegal streams on my iPad or laptop, they are usually high quality with little issues, but illegal streams are still not immune to lagging/crashing and when it comes to the big big games you don't want that to happen
So for this year's Champions League Final , I susbscribed to DAZN Canada (they have the rights here for CL, EL, EPL, Serie A, Carabao Cup, Belgian League, MLS, some boxing, NFL etc) and watched it on my TV with 0 issue and cancelled after the game lol

Plus, most legit services offer replays of full games and extended highlights, except Bein Sport, their streaming platform is utter shit

The cool thing with DAZN Canada and Bein SPort is that they put extended quality extended highlights on YouTube too, that's nice for those who don't want to pay a subcription and don't have time to watch fullgames/live games
Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1, BuLi also do that on their official YT chanels

I might have to check DAZN out and see what all they got in the US.

lefty
10-13-2020, 03:20 PM
California and Algeria are tied 1-1 in the 2nd half

I think we’re gonna lose now because that fucking dumbass Guedioura took a dumb 2nd yellow :lol

lefty
10-13-2020, 03:54 PM
2-2 final score, we should have won, but not a bad result considering the red card

Spurtacular
11-16-2020, 04:13 PM
Well it's clear that Sh**halter didn't have a designated PK shooter.
:lol A dude who has never even take a PK for club taking a sh** PK.

Brazil
11-17-2020, 04:29 PM
France easy against Sweden tbh... dat loss against Finland has been a blessing :lol

lefty
11-17-2020, 04:55 PM
:lol Germany

Hoops Czar
11-17-2020, 04:57 PM
Another underwhelming game for Ronaldo vs Croatia. I guess it wasn't Sweden or Aldorra this time around so I guess it was to be expected. :lol

Hoops Czar
11-17-2020, 04:59 PM

Ferran Torres with the hat trick.

lefty
11-17-2020, 06:10 PM
Ferran Torres with the hat trick.
he’s good

:lol that tweet by Ozil

Bynumite
11-17-2020, 07:32 PM
Another underwhelming game for Ronaldo vs Croatia. I guess it wasn't Sweden or Aldorra this time around so I guess it was to be expected. :lol

Fun Fact: Half of Lionel Harden's national team goals were scored in friendlies :lol

and midgetfan wants to talk about Ronaldo scoring against Sweden and Andorra :lol

DAF86
11-18-2020, 12:21 AM
Fun Fact: Half of Lionel Harden's national team goals were scored in friendlies :lol

and midgetfan wants to talk about Ronaldo scoring against Sweden and Andorra :lol

Over half of Messi's games with Argentina were on friendlies son, what did you expect? :lol

Bynumite
11-18-2020, 03:28 AM
Over half of Messi's games with Argentina were on friendlies son, what did you expect? :lol

Over half of Messi's matches for Argentina were friendlies? You sure about that? Let's actually fact check:

Messi national team appearances:

Friendly matches: 47 - Goals: 34

Competitive games: 95 - Goals: 37

You could have avoided looking like an idiot again with a quick google search, FAP :lol Instead, you've decided to talk out of your ass again and i exposed for the dumbass that you are for the 50th time :lol

You're just gonna have accept the fact that your boy does half of his national team scoring in meaningless friendlies, just like he stat-pads against the Mallorca's and Girona's of the world at the club level :lol

FAP :lol

DAF86
11-18-2020, 08:18 AM
Over half of Messi's matches for Argentina were friendlies? You sure about that? Let's actually fact check:

You could have avoided looking like an idiot again with a quick google search, FAP :lol Instead, you've decided to talk out of your ass again and i exposed for the dumbass that you are for the 50th time :lol

You're just gonna have accept the fact that your boy does half of his national team scoring in meaningless friendlies, just like he stat-pads against the Mallorca's and Girona's of the world at the club level :lol

Well, a quick google search seems to show that the "half of Messi's goals have come in friendlies" comment is a big bag of bullshit too, tbh. :lol

Brazil
11-19-2020, 03:01 PM

:lmao

bad days for the white supremacists tbh... 0/6 and 1/29

lefty
11-19-2020, 04:48 PM

:lol Krauts Also : fuck that condescending POS Toni Kroos; not gonna defend him just because he plays for Madrid

i'm_still_beta
11-19-2020, 05:23 PM
Russia got cucked by Serbia

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2020, 01:30 PM

:reading

FrostKing
11-20-2020, 02:03 PM

Today's Spaniards are more racist than the Germans

Brazil
11-21-2020, 06:43 AM
Today's Spaniards are more racist than the Germans

still a pleasure see you triggered :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
11-25-2020, 12:04 PM
Messi:

5 – Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay

4 – Venezuela, Ecuador

3 – Colombia, Chile, Switzerland, Bolivia, Nigeria, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Guatemala

2 – Spain, Croatia, Algeria, Hong Kong, Nicaragua

1 – France, Germany, Portugal, Peru, Iran, United States, Slovenia, Albania, Bosnia, Serbia
Cristiano – 99 goals

Ronaldo

7 – Lithuania (:lmao)

5 – Andorra, Armenia, Latvia, Luxembourg, Sweden

4 – Estonia, Faroe Islands, Hungary, Netherlands

3 – Belgium, Denmark, Northern Ireland, Russia, Spain, Switzerland

2 – Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Cameroon, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia

1 – Argentina, Croatia, Ecuador, Finland, Ghana, Greece, Iceland, Iran, Morocco, New Zealand, North Korea, Panama, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Wales