PDA

View Full Version : Is the U.S. two party effectiveness done?

MultiTroll
10-17-2019, 11:05 PM
Regardless of which party you think is better, has sniping and uncooperation reached the bottom with no return?

Regardless of who *wins* in 2020, it appears the other sides support will be non existent from inauguration day to finish in 2024.

Rather then have a contest as to which party is more disruptive, do you think it's done as far as doing anything constructive for We the People?

velik_m
10-17-2019, 11:53 PM
Yes. First past the post is a terrible voting system and this is its natural conclusion.

Isitjustme?
10-18-2019, 12:09 AM
UK is just as dysfunctional right now and they have 3-4 parties I think. France is coming apart at the seems as well. People just seems to be having breakdowns worldwide

Spurtacular
10-18-2019, 12:11 AM
Democrats have went off the deep end. The brain washing is complete.

ElNono
10-18-2019, 12:42 AM
Regardless of which party you think is better, has sniping and uncooperation reached the bottom with no return?

Regardless of who *wins* in 2020, it appears the other sides support will be non existent from inauguration day to finish in 2024.

Rather then have a contest as to which party is more disruptive, do you think it's done as far as doing anything constructive for We the People?

If you have the money to lobby them, everything is just fine.

FrostKing
10-18-2019, 01:35 AM
2 parties in the most diverse nation in the World is comical

TheGreatYacht
10-18-2019, 03:35 AM
Democrats have went off the deep end. The brain washing is complete.

Yup they've gone too far right. The Overton window needs to go A LOT more left where Dems were the party of FDR social Democrats.

Now they are the neoliberal party of Ronald Reagan where a modern day centrist like Hillary, Obama and Biden would be called Republicans during the 80's.

And Republicans well they have fallen off the spectrum as a result of the above mentioned. Overall the two party system is a fucking joke.

Spurtacular
10-18-2019, 03:42 AM
Yup they've gone too far right.

:lmao

I'm sure you mean geo-political with all due respect though. But truth is that's neither right nor left. That's just people not caring about what's not right in front of their face. Socially, Dems have went whackadoodle. Insisting that we pay for illegals health care and fining people for calling them that. All the presidential candidates buying into this pronoun bull shit. Rights to last second abortions while hiding them from parents. They're crazy savage fucks, bruh.

TheGreatYacht
10-18-2019, 03:48 AM

I'm sure you mean geo-political with all due respect though. But truth is that's neither right nor left. That's just people not caring about what's not right in front of their face. Socially, Dems have went whackadoodle. Insisting that we pay for illegals health care and fining people for calling them that. All the presidential candidates buying into this pronoun bull shit. Rights to last second abortions while hiding them from parents. They're crazy savage fucks, bruh.

If we can get those far left Dems like AOC and Ilhan Omar minus the late term abortions, healthcare for illegals and little to no gun reform they would not be too bad tbh. I'll still support them just because they shift the Overton window back to the left. The chances of them fulfilling the strawman accusations by conservatives of open borders and gun bans are very little to none.

TheGreatYacht
10-18-2019, 04:06 AM

I'm sure you mean geo-political with all due respect though. But truth is that's neither right nor left.

That's just Zionists taking control of our government. When you got both parties drafting anti-BDS legislation that is a huge red flag. I agree, the brainwashing by our Zionist Jewish-controlled media is complete.

Chris
10-18-2019, 05:49 AM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1185037614685904896?s=19

pgardn
10-18-2019, 08:32 AM
Yeah I guess so.
We just need a nepotistic king.
Red team Working towards that at present. A king they can manipulate if they time it right. Just get him in political debt.

MultiTroll
10-18-2019, 08:58 AM
UK is just as dysfunctional right now and they have 3-4 parties I think.
From the snippets of UK news I view it looks like the same chit as here as far as party vs party.

Isitjustme?
10-18-2019, 10:35 AM
From the snippets of UK news I view it looks like the same chit as here as far as party vs party.

Pretty sure its at least three: https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/09/obstacles-blocking-jeremy-corbyn-s-path-power

Usually its mostly labour and the tories (conservative) as the the two main parties with the liberal democrats in a distant third I think. but Corbyn the Labour leader is so massively unpopular the Liberal Democrats are predicted to overtake Labour based on current polling if theres any elections there

Quadzilla99
10-18-2019, 11:20 AM
Pretty sure its at least three: https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/09/obstacles-blocking-jeremy-corbyn-s-path-power

Usually its mostly labour and the tories (conservative) as the the two main parties with the liberal democrats in a distant third I think. but Corbyn the Labour leader is so massively unpopular the Liberal Democrats are predicted to overtake Labour based on current polling if theres any elections there

Liberal democrats get a lot of votes but they take them all from Labour so it just helps the Tories and they never get any seats

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/LibDem_vote-seat_percent.PNG

Same thing would happen if another conservative party popped up in the UK would just split the conservative vote

Quadzilla99
10-18-2019, 11:25 AM
Yes. First past the post is a terrible voting system and this is its natural conclusion.

This is somewhat true but the multiparty govts just form coalitions and it leads to infighting anyway

SnakeBoy
10-18-2019, 11:58 AM
Our government is working exactly as the founders intended

MultiTroll
10-18-2019, 12:06 PM
:lol taxation without representation was one of, if not the primary motive for the founding.
Now look at taxation and politicians.
FOH.

SnakeBoy
10-18-2019, 12:32 PM
:lol taxation without representation was one of, if not the primary motive for the founding.
Now look at taxation and politicians.
FOH.

We all have representatives we've elected.

DMC
10-18-2019, 12:40 PM
Anytime the Democrats lose the entire process is rigged and needs to be changed. In fact let's just shit can the entire Constitution and put Democrats in charge full time. Let's go the dictatorship route even though we don't have to call it that but effectively let's make it one.

hater
10-18-2019, 12:45 PM

Can't disagree

Let's not forget the founders we're all rich, white, and massive landand slave owners :lol

pgardn
10-18-2019, 12:48 PM

then Trump should be gone.

SnakeBoy
10-18-2019, 12:54 PM
then Trump should be gone.

Requires a vote first :lol

pgardn
10-18-2019, 01:06 PM
Requires a vote first :lol

Sure.

But the founding fathers of a fledgling democracy were particularly sensitive about red coats and the French interfering in our elections. This was a paralyzing worry as the intrigue had already taken place. Donald Trump, by asking a foreign power to dig up dirt on a political opponent, is going directly against this possibly paralyzing problem that our founding fathers understood intimately.

So, when do you expect him to resign?

Or would you just like to change your post?

MultiTroll
10-18-2019, 01:08 PM
Oh wow, infighting.

hater
10-18-2019, 01:13 PM
UK is just as dysfunctional right now and they have 3-4 parties I think. France is coming apart at the seems as well. People just seems to be having breakdowns worldwide

I agree with this mostly. But I still think 1 or 2 more parties would help. It would help to open the American brainwashed populace up to more points of view. Idiot Americans today are so naive due to the black or white repub or Democrat ideologies that it shows in their stupidity.

I still believe elites would find a way to control the 3 or 4 parties but the benefit of having more of points of view in government and opening up Americans minds up would be worth it

pgardn
10-18-2019, 01:15 PM
Oh wow, infighting.

Good political discussion.
We are discussing why we should get rid of our current president so we can get something done.
both parties want Health Care changed, and infrastructure rebuilt. lets do this. Orange man cant get it done.

pgardn
10-18-2019, 01:16 PM
I agree with this mostly. But I still think 1 or 2 more parties would help. It would help to open the American brainwashed populace up to more points of view. Idiot Americans today are so naive due to the black or white repub or Democrat ideologies that it shows in their stupidity.

I still believe elites would find a way to control the 3 or 4 parties but the benefit of having more of points of view in government and opening up Americans minds up would be worth it

Elites...

With Assad and Putiin as your heroes and you pretend like you believe in more than 1 party.
GTFOH

hater
10-18-2019, 01:23 PM
^ exhibit A :lol

pgardn
10-18-2019, 01:29 PM
^ exhibit A :lol

Yes lets enter it into the court records.

You prefer dictators.

SnakeBoy
10-18-2019, 01:41 PM
Elites...

With Assad and Putiin as your heroes and you pretend like you believe in more than 1 party.
GTFOH

Putin gonna getcha

pgardn
10-18-2019, 01:44 PM
Putin gonna getcha

Nah I never bought that unless I lived there.
Then I know I would never be typing now.

Quadzilla99
10-18-2019, 04:43 PM
Anytime the Democrats lose the entire process is rigged and needs to be changed. In fact let's just shit can the entire Constitution and put Democrats in charge full time. Let's go the dictatorship route even though we don't have to call it that but effectively let's make it one.

Trump complained day and night about the election being rigged all throughout 2016 before it even happened

AaronY
10-18-2019, 04:52 PM
lol. weird it took 200 years to reach its natural conclusion

tenbeersbold
10-18-2019, 05:10 PM
Lmfao,Democrats trying to impeach a President based on political wheeling and dealing, exactly what a damn politician is supposed to do.

In no way is this hilarious "grounds for impeachment" going to fly.
Trump's actions violate no laws at all.

Please tell me how the Ukraine situation is an impeachable offense.

I suspect there will be zero replies based in legal, factual reality.

MultiTroll
03-24-2022, 12:14 PM
Watching the joke that is the Jackson Supreme Court hearings.....
Again if you can try to be objective and not be a party sheep.....

Is the system not an absolute joke?

*Save bandwidth with the Whataboutism 2 years ago on frat Kavanaugh.

MultiTroll
07-22-2022, 12:23 AM
Good political discussion.
We are discussing why we should get rid of our current president so we can get something done.
both parties want Health Care changed, and infrastructure rebuilt. lets do this. Orange man cant get it done.
Health care and infastructure going just great since Orange amoral was voted out.
Fire protection, drug prices, etc too.

2 party system effectiveness is over imo. Ain't coming back.
Asstards can't even keep basic gov't services going. Paid for by exorbitant over taxation.

TDMVPDPOY
07-22-2022, 02:50 AM
independents dont do shit besides giving their vote to whichever party gives them what they want.....