PDA

View Full Version : Potential Trade For Us Or Karma For Morris

BackHome
10-26-2019, 01:04 PM
So just read an article from Inquisitir that talks about Bogdan Bonovich not being happy being sixth man with the Kings. and turned down a 4yr 51 mill offer and the Kings signed then Buddy Hield to a 4yr 94 mill contract and vet Harrison Barnes to a 4yr 85 mill contract. So Bogdan will be a free agent next year looking at not being the sixth man and getting a better contract.

OK the Karma part has to do since he is a free agent the Kings are rumored to be looking at trading him the first trade discussion had him being moved to New York for Morris or Taj Gibson - Don’t know if that will or could happen but I would laugh my ass off it came to pass. KARMA Is Indeed A Bitch. Lol

BWS-1994
10-26-2019, 02:16 PM
Morris moving to SAC could help him though?

playblair
10-26-2019, 04:24 PM
spurs need an enforcer in the front office...........stop being nice to everyone

BackHome
10-26-2019, 04:44 PM
I am OK with helping out players who have sacrificed and won championship with our team like Timmy, Elliott, Robinson, Manu, and Tony. And I even understand giving a player less to sign other players and then give that player a thank you contract at the tail end. But if you don’t fall in that category then if you ain’t producing or we can move you to get a better player then Pop and RC gotta do it. Hell I remember when they traded Sean Elliott to Detroit that was worse then trading KY to the Raptors. Lol

DJR210
10-26-2019, 06:53 PM
:rollin @ Inquistr.. no joke that has to be the absolute worst publication I've ever seen. They legitimately make up anything and everything and 75% of the time the stories and potential "trades" they write about aren't even possible or make any sense.. They just said the Spurs were focused on a trade to bring Chris Paul in for Bryn Forbes like 3 days ago

lmbebo
10-26-2019, 08:53 PM
Not sure Morris can be traded until Dec or later?

Would Morris have a no trade clause because he signed a 1 year deal?

LakerHater
10-26-2019, 08:57 PM
Leaving the Trash knicks for an up & comming Kings team is a huge upgrade for Morris!