PDA

View Full Version : NY Mag: Gabbi Is The Problem, Not The Clintonites

Spurtacular
10-27-2019, 02:48 PM
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/tulsi-gabbard-2020-presidential-campaign.html

Reck
10-27-2019, 02:57 PM
HD cameras and pictures are not with Tulsi. :lol

Bumpiest face I have ever seem...oh wait I have.

:lol Pop

boutons_deux
10-27-2019, 02:59 PM

I'm pretty sure that photo have been retouched to reduce/hide her acne pits.

For me, her unfortunate complexion is too bad, but not why she is objectionable.

Spurtacular
10-27-2019, 03:00 PM

If only she was more Rupaul-ish. Amirite, tranny?

:rollin

DMC
10-27-2019, 03:17 PM

Careful, you're leaking gender fluid.

FrostKing
10-27-2019, 03:25 PM
"Tulsi Gabbard Had a Very Strange Childhood Which may help explain why she’s out of place in today’s Democratic Party. And her long-shot 2020 candidacy"

Her childhood seems perfectly aligned with where the Democratic party is heading

Reck
10-27-2019, 03:30 PM

Sure that ain't you? You've got plenty of places to leak from after all. :lol

Spurtacular
10-27-2019, 03:31 PM

:lmao

DMC
10-27-2019, 04:50 PM
Sure that ain't you? You've got plenty of places to leak from after all. :lol

1/10

TheGreatYacht
10-27-2019, 04:56 PM
Bernie needs to make her his VP asap

Reck
10-27-2019, 05:13 PM
1/10

You're actually morbidly obese though so my post is true while yours is make believe and projections. In other words, you're nothing but a fat faggot.

Spurtacular
10-27-2019, 05:56 PM
Bernie needs to make her his VP asap

Someone in the media or YT put forth that theory. Commie Cuck ain't picking her.

Blake
10-27-2019, 06:00 PM
Lol derp reads "nymag" wetf that is

Spurtacular
10-27-2019, 06:02 PM
Lol derp reads "nymag" wetf that is

I read whatever comes into the mozilla feed, often times.

:lol Cuck still trying to play the source game

koriwhat
10-27-2019, 06:16 PM
Her childhood seems perfectly aligned with where the Democratic party is heading

ain't that the truth. those eastern influenced guru bullshit cults are exactly the commie sects the left is a part of and always have been a part of.

Blake
10-27-2019, 07:05 PM
I read whatever comes into the mozilla feed, often times.

:lol Cuck still trying to play the source game

So "out.com" comes into your Mozilla feed.

Spurtacular
10-27-2019, 07:10 PM

I've already explained that one to you. I figured you decided you desperately needed narrative anyways.

Reck
10-27-2019, 07:12 PM

Makes sense. Firefox algorithm sends you stuff you've looked up before so he probably gets sent a lot of homo shit.

Also Firefox. Who uses that piece of shit browser anymore? :lol

Spurtacular
10-27-2019, 07:16 PM
Makes sense. Firefox algorithm sends you stuff you've looked up before so he probably gets sent a lot of homo shit.

"Makes sense" not.

I posted the video that showed Mark Dice the video regarding the news that Always was taking the feminine off the label on their tampons. I did a simple google search on the matter. Two links had equitable blurbs with the details. I don't even pay attention to the name of the home site, tbh.

This was explained to your cuck boy (and you) already.

:lmao So desperate for narrative.
:lmao Chump's cucksties.

koriwhat
10-27-2019, 07:17 PM

yep, you're definitely a petty bitch no doubt.

Blake
10-27-2019, 07:19 PM
I've already explained that one to you. I figured you decided you desperately needed narrative anyways.

No explanation needed. You're gay.

Blake
10-27-2019, 07:20 PM
"Makes sense" not.

I posted the video that showed Mark Dice the video regarding the news that Always was taking the feminine off the label on their tampons. I did a simple google search on the matter. Two links had equitable blurbs with the details. I don't even pay attention to the name of the home site, tbh.

This was explained to your cuck boy (and you) already.

:lmao So desperate for narrative.
:lmao Chump's cucksties.

Lol desperate rant

Spurtacular
10-27-2019, 07:22 PM
:lmao Making up your own realities after getting shat on won't diminish your L's, cuck boy. :lmao

koriwhat
10-27-2019, 07:59 PM
No explanation needed. You're gay.

You're a bonafide straight up bitch and yet you got the nerve to call others names. You can't climb your way out of the hole you're in cuck. You will forever be a bitch holmes.

Spurtacular
10-27-2019, 08:19 PM
You're a bonafide straight up bitch and yet you got the nerve to call others names. You can't climb your way out of the hole you're in cuck. You will forever be a bitch holmes.

I wish Blake would tell us his ex wife's OMG moment when she realized he was such a cuck. Then again he may be completely clueless on the matter.

Reck
10-27-2019, 08:33 PM
lol Mark Dice

Blake
10-27-2019, 08:52 PM
I wish Blake would tell us his ex wife's OMG moment when she realized he was such a cuck. Then again he may be completely clueless on the matter.

Lol obsessed

Spurtacular
10-27-2019, 08:55 PM
Lol obsessed

Lmao Dat OMG moment

Spurtacular
10-27-2019, 08:55 PM
lol Mark Dice

lol Uppity tranny

ChumpDumper
10-27-2019, 09:23 PM
To me, she looked weirder than Marianne Williamson in her cult video. YMMV but lol her white knights like DMC of all people.

Spurtacular
10-27-2019, 09:39 PM
To me, she looked weirder than Marianne Williamson in her cult video. YMMV but lol her white knights like DMC of all people.

What "cult video"?

You can't say, neutered Chump.

DMC
10-27-2019, 09:48 PM
More tribal mentality - believe what your group wants you to believe. Gabby is a Russian spy, ugly (compared to Warren and Bernie obviously) and a spoiler.

DMC
10-27-2019, 09:49 PM
You're actually morbidly obese though so my post is true while yours is make believe and projections. In other words, you're nothing but a fat faggot.

You were wrong about your gender and wrong about det as well.

Reck
10-27-2019, 10:04 PM
More tribal mentality - believe what your group wants you to believe. Gabby is a Russian spy, ugly (compared to Warren and Bernie obviously) and a spoiler.

You're always talking about tribalism and you yourself dont realized you're being so heavily biased toward one political spectrum. You're not good at this. Go back to your lame one liners only derp laughs at.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2019, 10:05 PM
More tribal mentality - believe what your group wants you to believe. Gabby is a Russian spy, ugly (compared to Warren and Bernie obviously) and a spoiler.I don't believe anyone here said she was a Russian spy. Or necessarily ugly. Don't know where you inferred that.

Spurminator
10-27-2019, 10:23 PM
She's very attractive. Probably the most attractive Republican candidate since Palin.

Spurtacular
10-27-2019, 10:33 PM
I don't believe anyone here said she was a Russian spy. Or necessarily ugly. Don't know where you inferred that.

Is there any Chumpette that denied it?

You're not allowed to say, Neutered Chump.

Will Hunting
10-28-2019, 02:23 PM
She's very attractive. Probably the most attractive Republican candidate since Palin.
Do you actually think Tulsi is a Republican?

I don’t deny the fact that millennial trumpers seem to worship her for whatever reason, but the hate for her from Democrats is equally bizarre. Notwithstanding her weird cultish childhood, she’s pro-choice and pro gay marriage and has been for years. She’s also anti-war/anti-defense spending, pro universal healthcare, and anti-corporatism. I really don’t see what’s so unlikeable about her other than the fact Trumpers like her. Do Democrats automatically hate any candidate who doesn’t incessantly whine about muh Russiagate?

baseline bum
10-28-2019, 05:35 PM

I don’t deny the fact that millennial trumpers seem to worship her for whatever reason, but the hate for her from Democrats is equally bizarre. Notwithstanding her weird cultish childhood, she’s pro-choice and pro gay marriage and has been for years. She’s also anti-war/anti-defense spending, pro universal healthcare, and anti-corporatism. I really don’t see what’s so unlikeable about her other than the fact Trumpers like her. Do Democrats automatically hate any candidate who doesn’t incessantly whine about muh Russiagate?

The Democrats are the party that tried to force Hillary Clinton on everyone. Of course they don't want someone against the MIC and anti-corporate.

Will Hunting
10-28-2019, 05:38 PM
The Democrats are the party that tried to force Hillary Clinton on everyone. Of course they don't want someone against the MIC and anti-corporate.
Well yeah that’s my point...do Dems realize how far they’ve veered away from what have always been liberal ideals in their hatred towards Tulsi for being anti-war / anti-big pharma? If Joseph McCarthy were around today he’d be a Democrat FFS given how much the party has gone all in on Russiagate.

Spurminator
10-28-2019, 07:16 PM

No I don't really think she's a Republican, but she certainly has more fanboys on that side and that seems to be who she's catering to given her press appearances. I don't think she's serious about competing for the nomination.

Reck
10-28-2019, 07:28 PM

The same party that's decided to pushed Warren down our throats when they realized Biden was too weak and senile for the job.

Tulsi is more concerned on appealing to Trump's base than she is her own party's.

Spurtacular
10-28-2019, 08:13 PM
No I don't really think she's a Republican, but she certainly has more fanboys on that side and that seems to be who she's catering to given her press appearances. I don't think she's serious about competing for the nomination.

Why's she not serious, Lambert?

Cos she's not crying about how we need free tuition? Cos she's not for Hillary's wars? Cos she's not spouting that we need open borders? Because she's talking about responsible spending instead of ratcheting up taxes?

Tell us how she's not serious, snowflake.

Will Hunting
10-28-2019, 08:33 PM
The same party that's decided to pushed Warren down our throats when they realized Biden was too weak and senile for the job.

Tulsi is more concerned on appealing to Trump's base than she is her own party's.
I’d call Warren their way of placating progressives. If they kept trying to push Biden it could have backfired and led to someone like Bernie, throwing a bunch of support behind Warren keeps the progressives happy but still gives them the sell out they need for Wall Street/the MIC/etc.

DMC
10-28-2019, 10:44 PM
I don't believe anyone here said she was a Russian spy. Or necessarily ugly. Don't know where you inferred that.

dindunuffin

DMC
10-28-2019, 10:47 PM
You're always talking about tribalism and you yourself dont realized you're being so heavily biased toward one political spectrum. You're not good at this. Go back to your lame one liners only derp laughs at.

:lol This from the #stillwithher faggot who fled and came back to his own puke

DMC
10-28-2019, 10:48 PM

You're like the SSOL Suns, always in transition.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2019, 10:50 PM
dindunuffin:lol what a little bitch you've become. Try biting ankles some more. Maybe an ad hominem or personal file disclosure.

Spurtacular
10-28-2019, 11:17 PM
Go back to your lame one liners

lol Mark Dice

Spurtacular
10-28-2019, 11:18 PM
:lol what a little bitch you've become. Try biting ankles some more. Maybe an ad hominem or personal file disclosure.

Neutered Chump complaining about ankle biting. :lol

Reck
10-29-2019, 03:56 AM
You're like the SSOL Suns, always in transition.

oof nevermind what I said about the one liners. You suck at those too, fattie.

Posting back to back to back and still not saying anything. Boring

Millennial_Messiah
10-29-2019, 12:35 PM
:lol NY Hamptonite elites and their love affair with Shillary

FuzzyLumpkins
10-29-2019, 01:01 PM
:lol NY Hamptonite elites and their love affair with Shillary

The ones that have the love affair are the right wing media's audience. You post her name in a headline and it gets all kinds of play. It's a colossal waste of time to bash an ex politician who is likely never going to run for office again but it does allow those such as yourself to play this mindless tribalism so you can feel superior over people you have never met.

Millennial_Messiah
10-29-2019, 02:52 PM
The ones that have the love affair are the right wing media's audience. You post her name in a headline and it gets all kinds of play. It's a colossal waste of time to bash an ex politician who is likely never going to run for office again but it does allow those such as yourself to play this mindless tribalism so you can feel superior over people you have never met.

That's left wing hooey bullcrap you probably heard on More Snotty Nonsense By Creeps, Huffpost, The Guardian, NYT etc.

Spurtacular
10-29-2019, 06:07 PM
The ones that have the love affair are the right wing media's audience.

Yea, they're the ones that gave Hillary her billions. LOL GTFO

Blake
10-29-2019, 06:38 PM
That's left wing hooey bullcrap you probably heard on More Snotty Nonsense By Creeps, Huffpost, The Guardian, NYT etc.

Whoa that's crazy what that spells

DMC
10-29-2019, 08:52 PM
oof nevermind what I said about the one liners. You suck at those too, fattie.

Posting back to back to back and still not saying anything. Boring

You need to tell your therapist this shit. Good luck at your endocrinologist.

DMC
10-29-2019, 08:54 PM

Bullshit. It's a load of fun to keep reminding you folks of the candidate you screwed Bernie over for. You'll not live it down on my watch.

Reck
10-29-2019, 08:58 PM

Trash nonsensical response. You’re Derp level shitty.

Blake
10-29-2019, 09:01 PM
Bullshit. It's a load of fun to keep reminding you folks of the candidate you screwed Bernie over for. You'll not live it down on my watch.

DMC channeling his inner cubby

FuzzyLumpkins
10-30-2019, 12:52 AM

I don't watch MSNBC nor do I read the Guardian or Huffington Post. I've never read a NYT article stating that. What I do see is tons of articles by the National Review, Breitbart, Dailywire, Fox News and the like spamming Hillary because it gets clicks and views. It is what it is.

If you think that bashing someone with no links to a democratic candidate beyond party affiliation and someone who is likely never to run for office again is a good allocation of resources more power to you.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-30-2019, 12:55 AM

Way to miss the point. I get that you guys get off to the Hillary bashing. My point is that that appealing to the GOP base is not going to change the election outcome as she is not running for any office and there is no link to Hillary to any current candidates.

It's tantamount to masturbation. Have fun whacking off.

TransgenderTherapist
10-31-2019, 10:09 PM

She's regressing; she's quite the WReck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) All hands on deck would be good!

DMC
11-01-2019, 04:32 PM
Way to miss the point. I get that you guys get off to the Hillary bashing. My point is that that appealing to the GOP base is not going to change the election outcome as she is not running for any office and there is no link to Hillary to any current candidates.

It's tantamount to masturbation. Have fun whacking off.

Bullshit. You wish Hillary wasn't still tied to Warren, dontcha? Russian asset!!!!!