PDA

View Full Version : Child Killer Denied Communion

Spurtacular
10-29-2019, 06:02 PM
:lmao Embalmden

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-reportedly-denied-communion-at-a-south-carolina-church-because-of-his-stance-on-abortion/ar-AAJwml6?ocid=spartandhp

Blake
10-29-2019, 06:43 PM
Biden can just go over his head to Francis.

monosylab1k
10-29-2019, 06:44 PM
Not really a Christ-like way to act tbh

Spurtacular
10-29-2019, 07:04 PM

Tell us more, Reverend Slob.

Winehole23
10-29-2019, 09:17 PM
sounds like a failure of vetting.

Biden looks shaky, his staff seem to be protecting him from the press, that's not a confident look.

Chris
10-29-2019, 10:07 PM

https://images.knowing-jesus.com/w/400/47-2+CORINTHIANS/2+Corinthians+6-17+Come+Out+And+Be+Separate+yellow.jpg

Chris
10-29-2019, 10:09 PM
Ezra 10:11

"Now therefore, make confession to the LORD God of your fathers and do His will; and separate yourselves from the peoples of the land and from the foreign wives."

Blake
10-29-2019, 10:11 PM
https://images.knowing-jesus.com/w/400/47-2+CORINTHIANS/2+Corinthians+6-17+Come+Out+And+Be+Separate+yellow.jpg

:lol who are those shadow people?

spurraider21
10-29-2019, 10:13 PM
deep state

Chris
10-29-2019, 10:24 PM

I bet you only read books as long as they have pictures in them.

monosylab1k
10-29-2019, 10:33 PM
And the scribes of the Pharisees, when they saw that he was eating with sinners and tax collectors, said to his disciples, “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?”

And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

-Mark 2:16,17

Reck
10-29-2019, 10:41 PM

Biden looks shaky, his staff seem to be protecting him from the press, that's not a confident look.

Could've happened to any of the dems running as they all support abortion. A church is not some place you would think you'd be denied something.

Winehole23
10-29-2019, 10:55 PM
Could've happened to any of the dems running as they all support abortion. A church is not some place you would think you'd be denied something.One would think they would have checked it out in advance.

It's weird how Biden gets so much money, but when he has an event, 17 people show up.

Biden has big donors, but not an army of grannies and grandpas and assorted freaks that donate 25 bucks each.

Trend in NH is bad for Biden. He's in third place.

Winehole23
Vermont>Delaware?

Blake
I bet you only read books as long as they have pictures in them.

Paint me a picture if what's happening here, Christian Chris:

Judges 21

20 So they instructed the Benjamites, saying, “Go and hide in the vineyards 21 and watch. When the young women of Shiloh come out to join in the dancing, rush from the vineyards and each of you seize one of them to be your wife. Then return to the land of Benjamin.

Blake
10-29-2019, 10:56 PM
deep state

:lol

Spurtacular
10-29-2019, 10:58 PM

Not the kind of shadows you're used to seeing from your wife's closet, eh Blake?

SnakeBoy
10-29-2019, 10:58 PM

Just asked my wife who is a devout Catholic what her take was and she said "I don't agree with the priest but he should've known who was giving mass before going."

So solid Catholic confirmed take WH. :tu

Spurtacular
10-29-2019, 11:04 PM
Just asked my wife who is a devout Catholic what her take was and she said "I don't agree with the priest but he should've known who was giving mass before going."

So solid Catholic confirmed take WH. :tu

You're wife is soft. Stick to the fucking values if you're gonna have them.

Blake
10-29-2019, 11:05 PM
Not the kind of shadows you're used to seeing from your wife's closet, eh Blake?

I'm used to seeing your shadow after every one of my posts

Blake
10-29-2019, 11:06 PM
You're wife is soft. Stick to the fucking values if you're gonna have them.

It's easier for you just not to have them, huh

Winehole23
10-29-2019, 11:07 PM

So solid Catholic confirmed take WH. :tuBaptized Catholic, non-practicing. I heartily agree with almost all of that.

On my side of things I had two Catholic grandmothers, i went to Mass semi-infrequently at St. Peter's and St. Anthony's in SA as a child. Never confirmed. Also went to Catholic school for a couple of years.

Go Eagles!

(Venal (sic?) sin one time stole the Communion Host from a desire to conform socially and also, I must admit, a frank desire to try it send tweet)

Spurtacular
10-29-2019, 11:08 PM
It's easier for you just not to have them, huh

I value not being a bitch soy beta bitch cuckold like you are.

Blake
10-29-2019, 11:09 PM

Yeah that does seem like your ceiling

Spurtacular
10-29-2019, 11:11 PM
Yeah that does seem like your ceiling

Yea, my ceiling is certainly above yours. Everyone's is. :lol

monosylab1k
10-29-2019, 11:12 PM

Soy, beta, cuck.....BINGO! I have bingo! That’s a win at White Incel Dork Buzzwords Bingo!

Blake
10-29-2019, 11:22 PM
Yea, my ceiling is certainly above yours. Everyone's is. :lol

Lol you just implied you have no values, dumbass

Blake
10-29-2019, 11:23 PM
Soy, beta, cuck.....BINGO! I have bingo! That’s a win at White Incel Dork Buzzwords Bingo!

Everyone's card got filled at the same time tbh

Spurtacular
10-29-2019, 11:27 PM
Lol you just implied you have no values, dumbass

You need to reread that and figure out how you got that so wrong.

Spurtacular
10-29-2019, 11:27 PM
Everyone's card got filled at the same time tbh

Your wife's cooch got filled by another man. :lmao

Chris
10-29-2019, 11:35 PM
Paint me a picture if what's happening here, Christian Chris:

Judges 21

20 So they instructed the Benjamites, saying, “Go and hide in the vineyards 21 and watch. When the young women of Shiloh come out to join in the dancing, rush from the vineyards and each of you seize one of them to be your wife. Then return to the land of Benjamin.

You're struggling with simple concepts, so you googled some random verse and want me to hold your hand. Saavy?

SnakeBoy
10-29-2019, 11:45 PM
Baptized Catholic, non-practicing. I heartily agree with almost all of that.

On my side of things I had two Catholic grandmothers, i went to Mass semi-infrequently at St. Peter's and St. Anthony's in SA as a child. Never confirmed. Also went to Catholic school for a couple of years.

Ah makes sense you would know then.

We got married at St. Peter's. Priest who married us was cool but the one who did our pre-marital counseling was a total dick. First I thought it was because I was non-Catholic non-baptized but my wife assured me that no he was just a dick in general.

Spurtacular
10-29-2019, 11:52 PM
Ah makes sense you would know then.

We got married at St. Peter's. Priest who married us was cool but the one who did our pre-marital counseling was a total dick. First I thought it was because I was non-Catholic non-baptized but my wife assured me that no he was just a dick in general.

You got the standard treatment; you're not special.

:lol Your wife snowing you over.

Blake
10-30-2019, 08:19 AM
You're struggling with simple concepts, so you googled some random verse and want me to hold your hand. Saavy?

The simple concept you aren't comprehending is called cherry picking.

Chris
10-30-2019, 03:36 PM
The simple concept you aren't comprehending is called cherry picking.

nah

Millennial_Messiah
10-30-2019, 05:21 PM
Honestly, who gives a fuck. He's a sick deranged fucking waste of carbon space one way or the other. The communion won't make him go to heaven, because there is no heaven. And he's not going to hell, because there is no hell. When he dies, his matter goes in the ground (or is burned off into the atmosphere and ashes) and in any case is reused and dispersed throughout the ecosystem, just like every other living organism on the planet.

Blake
10-30-2019, 08:24 PM
nah

Poor Chris. Cherry picking logic is tough for him.

Like math percentages and double negative usage in grammar.

Spurtacular
10-31-2019, 01:01 AM
Poor Chris. Cherry picking logic is tough for him.

Like math percentages and double negative usage in grammar.

He didn't use a double negative, ya dumb fucking cuck.

Why must you embarrass yourself so badly all the time? Is it cos there's so many losers propping you up?

Chris
10-31-2019, 02:23 AM

Why must you embarrass yourself so badly all the time? Is it cos there's so many losers propping you up?

Dude used a fucking triple negative and has never gotten over it :lol

FrostKing
10-31-2019, 03:30 AM
https://youtu.be/kkrHYHqChlI

Blake
10-31-2019, 08:16 AM
Dude used a fucking triple negative and has never gotten over it :lol

I used a double negative and you went full board Barney Fife. For fun I used a triple negative and you really lost your shit. :lol

Blake
10-31-2019, 08:17 AM

If you don't understand the conversation then just retreat to your gay, tranny, cuck research thread where you belong.

Spurtacular
10-31-2019, 06:35 PM
If you don't understand the conversation then just retreat to your gay, tranny, cuck research thread where you belong.

:lmao What you call researching you and Reck