PDA

View Full Version : Pop's Mess

SequSpur
10-30-2019, 04:25 PM
White wants to start. He is pissed. Lonnie Walker not getting playing time, Belinelli sucks balls... DeRozan wants and should be an all-star and is playing 4th quarter minutes only. He is passive and lazy until then. Dejounte still can't shoot... Patty Mills is terrible.. What a mess this dude has created. #msga #firepop #lmk

SequSpur
10-30-2019, 04:26 PM
Bryn Forbes should have been extended. 4 years/80 million.. Kool Aid drinkers in here... Change my mind.

SequSpur
10-30-2019, 04:27 PM
White doesn't understand why he isn't starting... sound like a stirred pot of shit to me... Fire Pop.

Dex
10-30-2019, 04:29 PM
Hi Sequ

playblair
10-30-2019, 04:32 PM
white isnt starting because he cant play defense............he makes patty mills/beli look like pat beverly/danny green

drpill
10-30-2019, 04:46 PM
Do you actually know something about how White feels about not starting, or is this just meaningless speculation?

It is quite a logjam for minutes right now, though -- you didn't even mention Demarre Carroll, who's gone from a 25+ mpg player to... this. Depth is good and all but it looks like the Spurs do have too many players who could/should be playing -- but injuries and/or the need for rest could make that feel less like a luxury after more than a handful of games. It's early, Spurs are lucky to be 3-0 but there's no need to freak out yet.

sananspursfan21
10-30-2019, 05:30 PM
Dang it I knew White was pissed by the way he’s been acting lately

Play Boban
10-30-2019, 06:51 PM
Word is punches were thrown in the locker room tbh.

Roscoe P. Coltrane
10-30-2019, 07:00 PM
its kinda weird because he was the defensive standout of last season but it all fell apart when he made that national team. Have they figured him out? Who Knows. I absolutely hate the way he talks, the stammering lack of alphaness is hard to take. Unfortunately I can see the White Dejounte thing playing out like the Parker Beno thing. Alpha's always alpha and Beta's find their own levels on other teams. The logical thing would be to start White with Dejounte but pop's so In Love with Bryn it will NEVER HAPPEN as long as he is the coach. Sad because with Development along side an Alpha Like Dejounte a Beta male like White could actually become an Omega. Of the two(white and Bryn) Bryn is becoming is more Omega than Beta. LW is gonna be a star on another team some day, just not with the Spurs.Walker can't and won't even be a star in the D league.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-30-2019, 07:04 PM
sequ is right. forbes=future

BackHome
10-30-2019, 07:27 PM
Your forgot the Blue Font.

SequSpur
10-30-2019, 11:30 PM
Do you actually know something about how White feels about not starting, or is this just meaningless speculation?

It is quite a logjam for minutes right now, though -- you didn't even mention Demarre Carroll, who's gone from a 25+ mpg player to... this. Depth is good and all but it looks like the Spurs do have too many players who could/should be playing -- but injuries and/or the need for rest could make that feel less like a luxury after more than a handful of games. It's early, Spurs are lucky to be 3-0 but there's no need to freak out yet.

yeah df… I know everything.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-30-2019, 11:46 PM
yeah df… I know everything.

yep OP’s been using encyclopedias as booster seats for years. it’s called osmosis. it’s science.

John B
10-31-2019, 01:30 AM
On the contrary, we have a very deep bench with the luxury of White continuing the offense without missing a beat. The way Forbes hitting his open shots, it would be hard not to start him. But I expect Murray/White to close with Demar, LMA and maybe Lyles/Poeltl depends on the matchup.

dbestpro
10-31-2019, 05:43 AM
As expected, Bertans is becoming a star with Washington. 16ppg 55% from three. If only Pop would coach his players to do what they do best, rather than keep trying to make them into something they are not.

Bojo
10-31-2019, 06:48 AM
"star"...for sure...

mookie2001
10-31-2019, 06:53 AM
Pop has lost control, ever since Bertans got ejected from that pistons game.

Dejounte
10-31-2019, 07:05 AM
A star ? Lmao

John B
10-31-2019, 07:07 AM
As expected, Bertans is becoming a star with Washington. 16ppg 55% from three. If only Pop would coach his players to do what they do best, rather than keep trying to make them into something they are not.
Umm Wizards on the 12th place son

FkLA
10-31-2019, 07:34 AM
white isnt starting because he cant play defense............he makes patty mills/beli look like pat beverly/danny green

Are you stoopid?

Play Boban
10-31-2019, 07:39 AM
White and Murray were shoving each other in the locker room after last night’s game.

Blake
10-31-2019, 09:03 AM
The biggest 3-0 mess ever!

Don't ever change spurfan

pad300
10-31-2019, 09:36 AM
White and Murray were shoving each other in the locker room after last night’s game.

I seem to also recall a post of yours saying punches were thrown. LINK if you have anything other than your imagination...

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-31-2019, 09:41 AM
I seem to also recall a post of yours saying punches were thrown. LINK if you have anything other than your imagination...

You're in for a long wait.

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-31-2019, 09:44 AM
Sequ, I liked your posts when you were the only pot stirrer on the forum. Now that you're 15-20th in the long line of idiots, these posts aren't as impactful as they used to be.

Makes me sad. :depressed

Chucho
10-31-2019, 11:50 AM
Walker can't and won't even be a star in the D league.

Arcadian
10-31-2019, 12:20 PM
Until the team loses a game, you might want to avoid sounding like too much a whiny bitch.

itzsoweezee
10-31-2019, 12:27 PM
its kinda weird because he was the defensive standout of last season but it all fell apart when he made that national team. Have they figured him out? Who Knows. I absolutely hate the way he talks, the stammering lack of alphaness is hard to take. Unfortunately I can see the White Dejounte thing playing out like the Parker Beno thing. Alpha's always alpha and Beta's find their own levels on other teams. The logical thing would be to start White with Dejounte but pop's so In Love with Bryn it will NEVER HAPPEN as long as he is the coach. Sad because with Development along side an Alpha Like Dejounte a Beta male like White could actually become an Omega. Of the two(white and Bryn) Bryn is becoming is more Omega than Beta. LW is gonna be a star on another team some day, just not with the Spurs.

Great idea, bench the one guy on the team that can shoot.

K...
10-31-2019, 12:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AGw64sM.jpg
Another brilliant conclusion by a BOLDED donk and Cultist.

Look at the chart column to the left on attempts.

ChumpDumper
10-31-2019, 01:19 PM
Look at the chart column to the left on attempts.:lol if White was actually that good, I'd bench him for not taking more of them.

spurspl
10-31-2019, 01:41 PM
u cannot make a great pizza with shitty ingredients and confused coach who is only focused on getting to next stage of michelin stars tournament once again. Its time to wake up and go shopping.

offset formation
10-31-2019, 01:58 PM
its kinda weird because he was the defensive standout of last season but it all fell apart when he made that national team. Have they figured him out? Who Knows. I absolutely hate the way he talks, the stammering lack of alphaness is hard to take. Unfortunately I can see the White Dejounte thing playing out like the Parker Beno thing. Alpha's always alpha and Beta's find their own levels on other teams. The logical thing would be to start White with Dejounte but pop's so In Love with Bryn it will NEVER HAPPEN as long as he is the coach. Sad because with Development along side an Alpha Like Dejounte a Beta male like White could actually become an Omega. Of the two(white and Bryn) Bryn is becoming is more Omega than Beta. LW is gonna be a star on another team some day, just not with the Spurs.

Hey shit for brains,

Pop already said starting them together would make them a deeper team. He just can't right now while Dejounte is facing only 5 min quarter limitations.

Do you listen to or read what the principals themselves say about the topics before you spill shit infested diarrhea from your mouth anus?

offset formation
10-31-2019, 02:01 PM

They didn't play a game last night, amateur. Do better.

itzsoweezee
10-31-2019, 04:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AGw64sM.jpg
Another brilliant conclusion by a BOLDED donk and Cultist.

I'm embarrassed for you

itzsoweezee
10-31-2019, 04:31 PM
He's shooting 43% from three ON 7 ATTEMPTS PER GAME, and you want to bench him? People on here are incredibly stupid

Play Boban
10-31-2019, 11:18 PM
They didn't play a game last night, amateur. Do better.
Exactly:lmao

sasaint
11-01-2019, 12:12 AM
Hey shit for brains,

Pop already said starting them together would make them a deeper team. He just can't right now while Dejounte is facing only 5 min quarter limitations.

Do you listen to or read what the principals themselves say about the topics before you spill shit infested diarrhea from your mouth anus?

If Pop didn't have White on some mysterious minutes restriction, Dijon and Derrick could still play 5-10 minutes a game together - even if they both didn't start.