PDA

View Full Version : pro wrestlers would dominate mma if they chose ufc over wwe first

playblair
11-01-2019, 01:22 PM
kurt angle/jack swagger/brock lesnar/batista/bobby lashley/jason jordan/chad gable/angelo dawkins..........& many many more wrestlers have legit ameture wrestling backgrounds but chose the wwe route over ufc...........for comparison cejudo chose ufc over wwe & look how dominate he has been.........wwe takes a toll on your body so when you finally make the transition your body is beaten & broken down

quote from a former ufc fighter who joined wwe

I did MMA for 5 years before going to wrestling school for just 6 months. In 6 months of training I did faaaaar more damage to my body then all 5 years of mma.
Muay Thai and Boxing, coupled with wrestling does a lot of damage. But pro wrestling is on a different level.
The first time someone takes a small bump in the ring and they realize how hard the floor is, it changes your entire prospective

Cry Havoc
11-01-2019, 09:13 PM
Sounds like wrestlers are just dumber, in that case, if it's so much harder and you don't get any actual bragging rights at the end of the day.

Being a wrestler doesn't mean you have a chin.