PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Odd Of Steve Kerr Faking A Back Injury?

Spurtacular
11-02-2019, 01:08 AM
Not sure this guy gonna want a 17-65 season f'ing up his all-time win-loss record. TBH

DMC
11-02-2019, 10:14 AM
I don't see Kerr wanting to leave the team's future to anyone else.

Odds of being fired are probably higher.

monosylab1k
11-02-2019, 01:08 PM
Not sure this guy gonna want a 17-65 season f'ing up his all-time win-loss record. TBH

:lol I’m definitely taking those odds. He’ll either fake a back injury or do the old Urban Meyer Special and fake a heart attack, “retire”, and talk about needing time with his family. Then immediately jump to the Lakers once Vogel wears out his welcome.

Millennial_Messiah
11-02-2019, 01:34 PM
Bet the refs would still give him free throws tbh

phxspurfan
11-02-2019, 02:08 PM
fuck that fake ass bandwagoning fraud of a coach.

"let me copy everything Pop did (beautiful game), with 5 all NBA players starting and the best 6th man, and claim it as a way to get into the Hall of Fame"

(And still lose to a two man team after winning 73 games, but act like hot shit anyway)

+ my fill in (Luke Walton) did the same shit (win) while I was out with a team that didn't need to be coached, then got summarily fired by a team with no talent.

Chris
11-02-2019, 04:26 PM
I forgot about Luke Walton coaching that stacked team on cruise control :lol LeGM got rid of his faggot ass after he realized he couldn't carry a team to the playoffs in the Western Conference

DMC
11-03-2019, 09:12 PM
I've never thought Kerr was pretentious. He's acknowledged countless times where his fortune comes from. I like Kerr. Without him we are light one.

Chucho
11-04-2019, 12:25 AM
I've never thought Kerr was pretentious. He's acknowledged countless times where his fortune comes from. I like Kerr. Without him we are light one.

Kerr's come to terms. OP can learn a thing or two from the current GOAT coach.

Spurtacular
11-04-2019, 07:45 PM
Kerr's come to terms. OP can learn a thing or two from the current GOAT coach.

:lmao Try learning what GOAT stands for, maybe.
:lmao Pretentious Crusty trying to school me on not being pretentious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVyjrV9w6I

ElNono
11-04-2019, 09:35 PM

Yup

MultiTroll
11-04-2019, 09:57 PM
Douchebag loaded up on oxy and marched out just prior to the last start that would have given Potato Head the coach of record for the Championship.
:rollin

Also defended Zaza and had the gall to find some tape of LMA putting his feet about 1/100th time less on a defensive play, trying to equate the two and saying 'seeeee Spurs did it too."

FOH he is a major douche.