PDA

View Full Version : ukrainegate=new russiagate, ciaramella complaint=new steele dossier, another epic failure for democrats

hater
11-02-2019, 10:28 AM
demofrats are toast and will hand Trump reelection on silver platter

The whole impeachment show the Democrats launched is a major political mistake.

Federal documents reveal that the 33-year-old Ciaramella, a registered Democrat held over from the Obama White House, previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan, a vocal critic of Trump who helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.
Further, Ciaramella (pronounced char-a-MEL-ah) left his National Security Council posting in the White House’s West Wing in mid-2017 amid concerns about negative leaks to the media. He has since returned to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

“He was accused of working against Trump and leaking against Trump,” said a former NSC official, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters.

Also, Ciaramella huddled for “guidance” with the staff of House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, including former colleagues also held over from the Obama era whom Schiff’s office had recently recruited from the NSC. Schiff is the lead prosecutor in the impeachment inquiry.

And Ciaramella worked with a Democratic National Committee operative who dug up dirt on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, inviting her into the White House for meetings, former White House colleagues said. The operative, Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American who supported Hillary Clinton, led an effort to link the Republican campaign to the Russian government. “He knows her. He had her in the White House,” said one former co-worker, who requested anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/10/30/whistleblower_exposed_close_to_biden_brennan_dnc_o ppo_researcher_120996.html

hater
11-02-2019, 10:29 AM
"Is it politically wise? I frankly doubt it. I think it’ll turn out pretty much like the Mueller report, which, that I thought was also a political mistake. What’ll happen is probably the House will impeach, goes to the Senate. The Republican senators are utterly craven. They’re terrified of Trump’s voting base. So they’ll vote to turn down the impeachment request. Trump will come along, say I’m vindicated. Say it was the Deep State and the treacherous Dems trying to overturn the election. Oh, vote for me."

- Noam Chomski

weebo
11-02-2019, 10:30 AM
trump's presidency is fucked :lol

ChumpDumper
11-02-2019, 10:31 AM
:lol you read that but not the complaint.

:lmao hater

weebo
Republican support for trump's impeachment steadily rising :lol

hater
"American politics are no different from Hollywood; it relies on the imagination. Not even science fiction, just mere imagination. So, you can take American politics and see it in Hollywood or else you can bring Hollywood and see it through American politics.

-Bashar Al Assad

hater
11-02-2019, 10:32 AM
The gateway pundit is asking if Ciaramella is the "Charlie" referred to in Strzok and Page emails. This Charlie was the FBI appointed spy in the whitehouse. Oops, Ciaramella and his FBI handlers might have a big problem.

ChumpDumper
11-02-2019, 10:33 AM
gateway pundit:rollin

hater
11-02-2019, 10:41 AM
https://twitter.com/fool_nelson/status/1183072792906010625?s=21

ChumpDumper
11-02-2019, 10:48 AM
hater hitting the anonymous twitter/Posobiec/S:loll:lolm:loln trifecta

Still hasn't read one word of the complaint.

DMX7
11-02-2019, 11:32 AM
Hater desperate for attention today

hater
11-02-2019, 12:22 PM
truth has ruffled some feathers today I see :lol

baseline bum
11-02-2019, 12:58 PM
"Is it politically wise? I frankly doubt it. I think it’ll turn out pretty much like the Mueller report, which, that I thought was also a political mistake. What’ll happen is probably the House will impeach, goes to the Senate. The Republican senators are utterly craven. They’re terrified of Trump’s voting base. So they’ll vote to turn down the impeachment request. Trump will come along, say I’m vindicated. Say it was the Deep State and the treacherous Dems trying to overturn the election. Oh, vote for me."

- Noam Chomski

Pretty much this. I just worry the Democrats are only impeaching so they can nominate Biden and then run their whole election strategy on Trump being a criminal, probably with the same disastrous results as 2016.

Spurtacular
11-02-2019, 01:08 PM
Blake Zero in the house.

:lol Neutered Chump

hater
11-02-2019, 01:34 PM
Pretty much this. I just worry the Democrats are only impeaching so they can nominate Biden and then run their whole election strategy on Trump being a criminal, probably with the same disastrous results as 2016.

yup

its almost as if democrats want Trump to win. probably do IMO as they are playing the long game and eyeing 2024

they just dont realize the damage they are doing in the meantime

koriwhat
11-02-2019, 01:36 PM
trump's presidency is fucked :lol

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/books/1243425475i/1133200._UY351_SS351_.jpg

koriwhat
11-02-2019, 01:38 PM
The gateway pundit is asking if Ciaramella is the "Charlie" referred to in Strzok and Page emails. This Charlie was the FBI appointed spy in the whitehouse. Oops, Ciaramella and his FBI handlers might have a big problem.

you listen to bongino?

TheGreatYacht
11-02-2019, 01:57 PM
yup

its almost as if democrats want Trump to win. probably do IMO as they are playing the long game and eyeing 2024

they just dont realize the damage they are doing in the meantime

This. Democrats rather lose to Donald Trump than win with a progressive like Tulsi Gabbard or Bernie Sanders. Been saying this since I started posting here.

hater
11-02-2019, 02:11 PM
you listen to bongino?

the humpty dumpy looking midget?

hes sucks mostly hut he does have good info once in a blue moon

FuzzyLumpkins
11-02-2019, 02:14 PM
It's so nice that realclear made a conspiritard site for you guys. They even have tweets and youtubes for you guys. Hog heaven, I imagine.

koriwhat
11-02-2019, 02:15 PM
the humpty dumpy looking midget?

hes sucks mostly hut he does have good info once in a blue moon

not sure who came up with that conclusion first but bongino has pointed out the correlation with strzok and "charlie" that GWP has.

SnakeBoy
11-02-2019, 03:43 PM

- Noam Chomski

That seems to be conventional thinking of what Mitch will do. The other possibility is that he could have a public trial and compel anyone he wants to testify. Bring on the whistleblower, ask him if he had contact with Schiff or his staff, then call Schiff's staff or Schiff. Who knows, the possibilities are endless for Mitch to play politics with the trial. House dems seem giddy that they aren't bound by the rules of a courtroom but the Supreme Court has already ruled that Mitch can rig the game too.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-02-2019, 04:15 PM

That is way oversimplified. As has been pointed out, negative campaigning works both ways. They would be foolish not to hammer the impeachment for all its worth. The dems are clearly discussing issues. They concentrate more on health care, education, infrastructure, the judiciary, and the like

The house looks to be dragging this out. They are going to drag out Mueller and all the witnesses from that investigation. They are going to drag out all the Ukraine stuff. History repeatedly shows that more skeletons come out of the closet like Lewinski, emails, and secret white house tapes.

Now granted McConnell is going to likely try to fast track it through the senate but we will have to see. Roberts will oversee the proceedings there.

At the end of the day, if a plurality of independents look at the evidence and decide he should be convicted, it could be devastating for Trump's campaign.

SnakeBoy
11-02-2019, 04:46 PM
That is way oversimplified. As has been pointed out, negative campaigning works both ways. They would be foolish not to hammer the impeachment for all its worth. The dems are clearly discussing issues. They concentrate more on health care, education, infrastructure, the judiciary, and the like

The house looks to be dragging this out. They are going to drag out Mueller and all the witnesses from that investigation. They are going to drag out all the Ukraine stuff. History repeatedly shows that more skeletons come out of the closet like Lewinski, emails, and secret white house tapes.

Now granted McConnell is going to likely try to fast track it through the senate but we will have to see. Roberts will oversee the proceedings there.

All the reporting is the House wants this over with by Christmas at the latest. McConnell could fast track or he could slow walk it and keep Sanders, Warren, Kamala, Booker, Klobuchar stuck in the Senate and off of the campaign trail through the primaries which would probably ensure Biden gets the nomination.

Probably something a nice guy like Mitch wouldn't do though right.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-02-2019, 04:49 PM
All the reporting is the House wants this over with by Christmas at the latest. McConnell could fast track or he could slow walk it and keep Sanders, Warren, Kamala, Booker, Klobuchar stuck in the Senate and off of the campaign trail through the primaries which would probably ensure Biden gets the nomination.

Probably something a nice guy like Mitch wouldn't do though right.

All the reporting? It was McConnell stating that he wanted it over by Christmas. How about you link the House democrats timeline as being 60 days or less.

SnakeBoy
11-02-2019, 04:54 PM
All the reporting? It was McConnell stating that he wanted it over by Christmas. How about you link the House democrats timeline as being 60 days or less.

Articles of impeachment by Thanksgiving? Pelosi wants to move 'expeditiously'
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/articles-impeachment-thanksgiving-pelosi-move-expeditiously/story?id=65907832

FuzzyLumpkins
11-02-2019, 06:30 PM
Articles of impeachment by Thanksgiving? Pelosi wants to move 'expeditiously'
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/articles-impeachment-thanksgiving-pelosi-move-expeditiously/story?id=65907832

Yeah that was over a month ago. Since then they have broadened the scope and subpoenaed the Mueller testimony.

SnakeBoy
11-02-2019, 07:47 PM
Yeah that was over a month ago. Since then they have broadened the scope and subpoenaed the Mueller testimony.

Okay I'll take your word for it. If so, handing this over to McConnell during the Democratic primaries seems like the dumbest move possible.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-02-2019, 08:11 PM
Okay I'll take your word for it. If so, handing this over to McConnell during the Democratic primaries seems like the dumbest move possible.

Came out last week:

Impeachment: House Judiciary Committee wins court order for grand jury evidence in special counsel Robert Mueller's report

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/25/impeachment-mueller-report-evidence-must-go-house-investigators-judge-rules/2458063001/

As for the latter, it depends on what comes out during the inquiry. It might just create a whole lot of good stuff to talk about and at the same time put pressure on the Senate. Remember, McConnell does not oversee the impeachment; it's Justice Roberts.

SnakeBoy
11-02-2019, 08:36 PM
Came out last week:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/25/impeachment-mueller-report-evidence-must-go-house-investigators-judge-rules/2458063001/

As for the latter, it depends on what comes out during the inquiry. It might just create a whole lot of good stuff to talk about and at the same time put pressure on the Senate. Remember, McConnell does not oversee the impeachment; it's Justice Roberts.

Justice Roberts would no doubt follow the precedent of Justice Rehnquist and "do nothing in particular, and do it very well". Basically just counting the votes at the end.

Senate Republicans can set the rules, McConnell can schedule however he pleases, and the Republicans can vote to over rule Justice Roberts decisions if he were to get involved in a way they don't like.

I'm still not convinced the house will impeach so I'm not saying these things will happen. Just saying it seems stupid politically to hand so much power to McConnell right in the middle of the Democratic primaries.

ElNono
11-02-2019, 08:46 PM
Justice Roberts would no doubt follow the precedent of Justice Rehnquist and "do nothing in particular, and do it very well". Basically just counting the votes at the end.

Senate Republicans can set the rules, McConnell can schedule however he pleases, and the Republicans can vote to over rule Justice Roberts decisions if he were to get involved in a way they don't like.

I'm still not convinced the house will impeach so I'm not saying these things will happen. Just saying it seems stupid politically to hand so much power to McConnell right in the middle of the Democratic primaries.

I’m not sure about that, tbh, McConnell is disliked not just by Dems but also Trumpistas. Much like the GOP likes to put the spotlight on Pelosi to drive his base, McConnell can also work the other way around.

weebo
11-02-2019, 08:57 PM
https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/books/1243425475i/1133200._UY351_SS351_.jpg

Turns out the boy who cried wolf was right in the end dumbass :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
11-02-2019, 09:42 PM

Maybe Roberts will. Depends on what the Senators try to do. If they try to just dismiss the impeachment sight unseen without an impeachment vote I could see him step in.

And then of course there is the optics of a GOP Senate fighting with a conservative justice.

ElNono
11-02-2019, 10:00 PM
Why is this 2 pages long going on 3? hater got it all figured out, just like when Shillary was going to win, until she didn’t then he called Trump was really going to win all along and was only kidding about Shillary... :lol

Honestly, I can see Moscow Mitch dragging his feet on this until three months before the election, clearing Dear Leader of all charges and removal, and pointing he’ll let the American people decide with their vote (completely washing his hands on the matter).

koriwhat
11-02-2019, 11:05 PM
Turns out the boy who cried wolf was right in the end dumbass :lol

they should've left the word "wolf" off the title tbh... :cry

SnakeBoy
11-03-2019, 04:47 AM
Honestly, I can see Moscow Mitch dragging his feet on this until three months before the election,

Hopefully he would do it in a way that kept Bernie & Warren stuck in the Senate instead of campaigning so Biden can get the nomination. I really want to see a Trump/Biden debate. Pretty sure Trump can get Joe so mad that his dentures fall completely out.

ElNono
11-03-2019, 05:00 AM
Hopefully he would do it in a way that kept Bernie & Warren stuck in the Senate instead of campaigning so Biden can get the nomination. I really want to see a Trump/Biden debate. Pretty sure Trump can get Joe so mad that his dentures fall completely out.

Aren’t they like 3 years apart? We should really put an age limit on presidential candidates. If you’re over 60 by the primaries, you’re out, tbh

hater
11-03-2019, 09:08 AM
I’m not sure about that, tbh, McConnell is disliked not just by Dems but also Trumpistas. Much like the GOP likes to put the spotlight on Pelosi to drive his base, McConnell can also work the other way around.

mitch is the drum trump likes to beat ro rally his base

its by design and mitch likes that role. this is a band and mitch happens to be the drum

he has always done what trump wants in the end and that wont change at all

hater
11-03-2019, 09:10 AM
if democrats are counting on mitch or other repuboicans turning on trump they are in for a rude awakening :lmao

idiots :lol

hater
11-03-2019, 09:11 AM
Why is this 2 pages long going on 3? hater got it all figured out, just like when Shillary was going to win, until she didn’t then he called Trump was really going to win all along and was only kidding about Shillary... :lol

Honestly, I can see Moscow Mitch dragging his feet on this until three months before the election, clearing Dear Leader of all charges and removal, and pointing he’ll let the American people decide with their vote (completely washing his hands on the matter).

wrong on most counts ma jiga

i called a trump win on february 2016

me I called it :tu

ChumpDumper
11-03-2019, 09:21 AM
hater flip-flopped about ten times in 2016-- five times in the last month of the campaign. Once on election day.

hater
11-03-2019, 09:22 AM
hater flip-flopped about ten times in 2016-- five times in the last month of the campaign. Once on election day.

nope. wrong I called a trump win since february 2016

you changed your login name to pavlov on election night :lol

an you are

:lol #stillwithher ^

ChumpDumper
11-03-2019, 09:28 AM
nope. wrong cqlled a trump win since february 2016

you changed your login name to pavlov on election night :lol

an you are

:lol #stillwithher ^Yep, your desperate attempt to change the subject again proves it.

I called it.

hater
11-03-2019, 09:30 AM
#stillwithher ^ :lol

ChumpDumper
11-03-2019, 09:31 AM
#stilltryingtochangethesubject ^ :lol

pgardn
11-03-2019, 09:40 AM
If Impeachment does not go through might as well write an amendment that allows foreign powers to vote on their own candidates for any and all our elections.

The red team is in a horrible spot because there is no way to explain what Trump has done. I have seen absolutely nothing claiming that the perfect phone call did not involve the president of the US asking a foreign power to seek political dirt on a presidential political opponent. And now with the threat of withholding CONGRESSIONAL aid.

They got nothing. But the American people might swallow it because democracy does not work? Most people acquainted with election disappointments know the game is dirty, need to feel vengeance, and claim its already dirty so let’s go the whole way. Well that’s fine.

You want a king in the executive branch, vote for it, and then don’t later because you can’t. The Congress has basically abdicated it’s role in our democracy. The red team knows this but since they are currently on top in the executive branch and the Senate, good deal.

SnakeBoy
11-03-2019, 09:48 AM
Aren’t they like 3 years apart? We should really put an age limit on presidential candidates. If you’re over 60 by the primaries, you’re out, tbh

Yeah but Joe's the one with dentures. They almost came out once already, I want to see them hit the floor :lol

benefactor
11-03-2019, 09:51 AM

Det was a good time

ChumpDumper
11-03-2019, 09:53 AM
Yeah but Joe's the one with dentures. They almost came out once already, I want to see them hit the floor :lolOld dudes have dentures.

iFYuJChcc4o

Bonus dainty hand screenshot.

pgardn
11-03-2019, 10:25 AM
Old dudes have dentures.

iFYuJChcc4o

Well at least his skin tone is not manufactured.

pgardn
11-03-2019, 10:27 AM
If Impeachment does not go through might as well write an amendment that allows foreign powers to vote on their own candidates for any and all our elections.

The red team is in a horrible spot because there is no way to explain what Trump has done. I have seen absolutely nothing claiming that the perfect phone call did not involve the president of the US asking a foreign power to seek political dirt on a presidential political opponent. And now with the threat of withholding CONGRESSIONAL aid.

They got nothing. But the American people might swallow it because democracy does not work? Most people acquainted with election disappointments know the game is dirty, need to feel vengeance, and claim its already dirty so let’s go the whole way. Well that’s fine.

You want a king in the executive branch, vote for it, and then don’t later because you can’t. The Congress has basically abdicated it’s role in our democracy. The red team knows this but since they are currently on top in the executive branch and the Senate, good deal.

Step up red team.

hater
11-03-2019, 12:18 PM
Yeah but Joe's the one with dentures. They almost came out once already, I want to see them hit the floor :lol

:lol

TheGreatYacht
11-04-2019, 08:57 PM

- Noam Chomski

Noam Chomsky Interview: 'We’re Actually Facing a Constitutional Crisis'

https://youtu.be/KSSzGW8vk7o

hater
11-06-2019, 07:50 PM
https://twitter.com/politidope/status/1192158704659050496?s=21

yeah :lol this niga is not unbiased at all :lmao

and :lmao quid pro quo still being just hearasay :lmao

this is an epic failure :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-06-2019, 07:52 PM
https://twitter.com/politidope/status/1192158704659050496?s=21

yeah :lol this niga is not unbiased at all :lmao

and :lmao quid pro quo still being just hearasay :lmao

this is an epic failure :lmaoWhat did he say that wasn't true?

Explain.

hater
11-06-2019, 08:00 PM
What did he say that wasn't true?

Explain.

where in that quote? its basically a biased opinion on ukraine tbqh

hes obviously a muh russia flake :lol

spurraider21
11-06-2019, 08:04 PM
Old dudes have dentures.

iFYuJChcc4o

:lmao god bless the united shesh

ChumpDumper
11-06-2019, 08:06 PM
where in that quote? its basically a biased opinion on ukraine tbqh

hes obviously a muh russia flake :lolYou do know that Russia invaded Ukraine a few years ago and took over part of its territory, right?

Yes or no.

hater
11-06-2019, 08:09 PM
You do know that Russia invaded Ukraine a few years ago and took over part of its territory, right?

Yes or no.

Crimea had a referendum cause most ppl are ethnic and russians and neonazis had overthrown a duly elected president also Russia acted on direct national security threats. we already went thru this jiga

:rolleyes

pgardn
11-06-2019, 08:10 PM
Crimea had a referendum cause most ppl are ethnic and russians and neonazis had overthrown a duly elected president also Russia acted on direct national security threats. we already went thru this jiga

:rolleyes

Why did the referendum require Russian troops to enter?
National security threat... link please.

ChumpDumper
11-06-2019, 08:12 PM

:rolleyesSo you agree they are trying for an empire.:tu

hater
11-06-2019, 08:15 PM
So you agree they are trying for an empire.:tu

protectic your ethnic compadres and protecting direct threat to your security = empire?

not in this planet ma boi

ChumpDumper
11-06-2019, 08:20 PM
protectic your ethnic compadres and protecting direct threat to your security = empire?

not in this planet ma boi
Are you saying Ukraine was a threat that Russia?

Explain.

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2019, 07:23 PM
US And Ukraine Only Two Nations To Vote Against UN Anti-Nazism Resolution

https://youtu.be/gL3waYbmvKc