PDA

View Full Version : Iran announces sharp rise in enriched uranium production

RandomGuy
11-04-2019, 06:50 PM
I am shocked, shocked I say.

https://news.yahoo.com/iran-announces-sharp-rise-enriched-uranium-production-143245758.html

Ok not really. A predictable consequence of Trumps bungling policy driven by his thin ego.

So much winning....

DMC
11-04-2019, 09:30 PM
RG posts random story, concludes it's Trumps fault.

Somewhere on Earth it's raining.

ElNono
11-04-2019, 09:33 PM

Confirmed, raining here

DarrinS
11-04-2019, 09:55 PM
It was only a matter of time, tbh.

I guess giving the biggest sponsor of terrorism pallets of cash didn't do the trick.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2019, 09:56 PM

I guess giving the biggest sponsor of terrorism pallets of cash didn't do the trick.Giving them their money did work until Trump broke the agreement.

But you don't know anything about that.

DarrinS
11-04-2019, 10:00 PM
It did until Trump broke the agreement.

So, under President Hillary (lol), this wouldn't have happened?

ChumpDumper
11-04-2019, 10:01 PM
So, under President Hillary (lol), this wouldn't have happened?Under any president not stupid enough to break the agreement for no reason, yes -- this would not have happened.

DarrinS
11-04-2019, 10:03 PM
Under any president not stupid enough to break the agreement for no reason, yes.

We'll never know, because she was supposed to win. :cry

ChumpDumper
11-04-2019, 10:04 PM
We'll never know, because she was supposed to win. :cryJesus, you're obsessed with her.:lmao

Spurminator
11-04-2019, 11:55 PM

I guess giving the biggest sponsor of terrorism pallets of cash didn't do the trick.

:lmao :lmao

This dumb motherfucker blaming Obama for not doing a Trump-proof deal.

Millennial_Messiah
11-05-2019, 12:08 AM
Would have happened regardless of POTUS, but I think it's time to break exclusive ties with Wahhabi Jihadi Saudistan and announce a free trade policy of all oil suppliers, including Iran, the Gulf states and Russia.

benefactor
11-05-2019, 12:10 AM
Oh look it's Darrin...talking about something someone else might have done instead of what actually happened. Shocker.

DarrinS
11-05-2019, 12:21 AM
Oh look it's Darrin...talking about something someone else might have done instead of what actually happened. Shocker.

It was a dumb deal. Shocker

ChumpDumper
11-05-2019, 12:23 AM
It was a dumb deal. ShockerIt was actually working.

What specifically do you say was dumb about it? Not what someone else said -- you.

DarrinS
11-05-2019, 12:25 AM
It was actually working.

What specifically do you say was dumb about it? Not what someone else said -- you.

We had to trust Iran

/thread

pgardn
11-05-2019, 12:32 AM
We had to trust Iran

/thread

You mean we got access to their abilities and now we get them to tell us how far along they are?

Wow, good deal.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-05-2019, 12:35 AM
We had to trust Iran

/thread

No we didn't. The IAEA vetted and approved the process of verification.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2019, 12:43 AM
We had to trust Iran

/threadDarrin doesn't know shit about this agreement.

He never knows anything beyond memes sent to him on Facebook.

/thread

DarrinS
11-05-2019, 12:44 AM
No we didn't. The IAEA vetted and approved the process of verification.

They certainly couldn't foil the IAEA. :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
11-05-2019, 12:47 AM
They certainly couldn't foil the IAEA. :lol

They had access to all the sites and the timeframe they had to get into the site made it impossible to hide the nuclear signature of materials that had been there even had they been removed.

So exactly how do you think they could have fooled the IAEA inspectors?

ChumpDumper
11-05-2019, 12:57 AM
They certainly couldn't foil the IAEA. :lolHey Darrin -- what's your idea for a nuclear agreement with Iran?

What is Trump's?

DarrinS
11-05-2019, 01:17 AM
Hey Darrin -- what's your idea for a nuclear agreement with Iran?

What is Trump's?

No nukes for Iran, not even for energy.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2019, 01:18 AM
No nukes for Iran, not even for energy.And what do they get?

FrostKing
11-05-2019, 01:22 AM
Would have happened regardless of POTUS, but I think it's time to break exclusive ties with Wahhabi Jihadi Saudistan and announce a free trade policy of all oil suppliers, including Iran, the Gulf states and Russia.
:chestbump

tenbeersbold
11-05-2019, 01:34 AM
They had access to all the sites and the timeframe they had to get into the site made it impossible to hide the nuclear signature of materials that had been there even had they been removed.

So exactly how do you think they could have fooled the IAEA inspectors?

Umm,NO,
That was the Achilles heel of the deal,not all nuclear sites were available for inspection.Just an agreed upon list that everyone knew wasn't comprehensive.
Factor in the number of Iranian scientists caught trying to sell enrichment technology and it's obvious it was a crap deal just to keep oil prices stable

ChumpDumper
11-05-2019, 01:43 AM
Right, better to let them develop a bomb right in front of us.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-05-2019, 01:56 AM
Umm,NO,
That was the Achilles heel of the deal,not all nuclear sites were available for inspection.Just an agreed upon list that everyone knew wasn't comprehensive.
Factor in the number of Iranian scientists caught trying to sell enrichment technology and it's obvious it was a crap deal just to keep oil prices stable

What nuclear sites were not available for inspection? All nuclear and military sites were available for inspection.

https://www.businessinsider.com/iran-nuclear-deal-explained

They also had the ability to search new locations deemed suspicious.

Inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the global nuclear watchdog, continuously monitor Iran's declared nuclear sites and also verify that no fissile material is moved covertly to a secret location to build a bomb.

Iran also agreed to implement the Additional Protocol to their IAEA Safeguards Agreement, which allows inspectors to access any site anywhere in the country they deem suspicious.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33521655

I see a lot of assertion from you and no proof on any of it.

tenbeersbold
11-05-2019, 05:52 AM
What nuclear sites were not available for inspection? All nuclear and military sites were available for inspection.

https://www.businessinsider.com/iran-nuclear-deal-explained

They also had the ability to search new locations deemed suspicious.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33521655

I see a lot of assertion from you and no proof on any of it.

Yeah right a nuclear deal that "allows" for inspections of Iran's military bases but states that the IAEA must have proof of violations to request a visit!!
And gee guess what the IAEA has not requested ONE inspection of Iran's military bases such as Parchin since the accord was signed.

But just in case you didn't notice..
https://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-curbs-u-n-probe-into-tehran-nuclear-equipment-site-11567450074

(https://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-curbs-u-n-probe-into-tehran-nuclear-equipment-site-11567450074)
In fact Iran publicly insists that its military bases are off limits to the IAEA even though it is a signatory to an agreement that states the exact opposite.

Chris
11-05-2019, 06:00 AM
Thanks Obama!

RandomGuy
11-05-2019, 08:51 AM

Trump pulls out of the Iranian deal where they agreed not to enrich uranium. They decide to enrich uranium after that.

They were constrained before, with monitoring and controls. They are not now so constrained, because of Trumps actions/decisions.

Not sure why this is difficult for you.

RandomGuy
11-05-2019, 08:53 AM
We'll never know, because she was supposed to win. :cry

Can't win the argument, can't defend Trumps stupidity... deflect.

"but muh Hillary" :cry

Jeeezus.

RandomGuy
11-05-2019, 08:55 AM
It was a dumb deal. Shocker

Trump has outright admitted the only reason he didn't like the deal is because Obama made it.

Republicans have no proposed replacement.

You have been suckered by a propaganda campaign made to shine a turd. Useful idiot.

RandomGuy
11-05-2019, 08:57 AM

Just about any other president, Republican or Democrat would have realized that the deal we got was about the best we were going to get. Trump is the only one stupid enough to go back on it, and the Republican faithful are the only ones stupid enough to believe that was a good move, as this thread so aptly demonstrates.

Feel free to post a detailed account of the deal you think would have been better.

RandomGuy
11-05-2019, 08:59 AM
No nukes for Iran, not even for energy.

Not really a detailed plan. Just a wish.

What would you have given them in exchange?

DarrinS
11-05-2019, 09:07 AM
https://m.jpost.com/Opinion/Why-are-progressives-enamored-with-the-Iran-nuclear-deal-606848

ChumpDumper
11-05-2019, 09:08 AM
Darrin's retreat is complete.

RandomGuy
11-05-2019, 10:31 AM
Yeah right a nuclear deal that "allows" for inspections of Iran's military bases but states that the IAEA must have proof of violations to request a visit!!
And gee guess what the IAEA has not requested ONE inspection of Iran's military bases such as Parchin since the accord was signed.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-curbs-u-n-probe-into-tehran-nuclear-equipment-site-11567450074

(https://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-curbs-u-n-probe-into-tehran-nuclear-equipment-site-11567450074)
In fact Iran publicly insists that its military bases are off limits to the IAEA even though it is a signatory to an agreement that states the exact opposite.

So, your argument is there is no proof that Iran has violated the nuclear agreement? That's what you are going with?

Is there a difference between public insistence and what they might actually allow?

RandomGuy
11-05-2019, 10:33 AM
https://m.jpost.com/Opinion/Why-are-progressives-enamored-with-the-Iran-nuclear-deal-606848

Also not really a plan. Just another vacuous op-ed. Pablum for the converted, about all you are capable of.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2019, 10:37 AM
So what are board Trumpistas do when Iran actually gets the bomb?

Fall in love with Khamenei?

TheGreatYacht
11-05-2019, 10:55 AM
Oh no it's DarrinS showing us his Zionist and neocon tendencies regurgitating CIA and Bibi Netanyahu narrative.

The biggest sponsors of terrorism and the real nuclear threat in the middle east are Israel. I'm sorry but ChumpDumper is correct here. Trump should have left the Iran nuclear deal alone.

DarrinS don't force me to defend Obama just cuz your daddy Trump did something stupid :lol

boutons_deux
11-05-2019, 10:58 AM
what right do USA and Israel have to deny nukes to any country?

Ball Buster
11-05-2019, 10:59 AM
Tump is such a dumb-ass for destroying the Iran deal. That was one thing Obama actually did right.

boutons_deux
11-05-2019, 11:32 AM
The Hostage Drama in Iran Drags On—Forty Years Later

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5dc06b84106f5b00086339dc/master/w_727,c_limit/Wright-IranHostageAnniversary-1.jpg

The young revolutionaries intended to hold the embassy for three to five days

to protest the Carter Administration’s decision to take in the ailing former shah,

For the United States, the embassy takeover was

the last in a trifecta of humiliations in the nineteen-seventies.

It followed the American retreat from Vietnam that eroded the U.S. image as an invincible military power.

Watergate led to the only resignation of a U.S. President and created a crisis of confidence in American democracy.

The embassy takeover introduced the yellow ribbon as a national symbol of American vulnerability.

To this day, American policymakers, both Republican and Democratic, view Iran through this hostage prism.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/the-hostage-drama-in-iran-drags-on-forty-years-later?source=EDT_NYR_EDIT_NEWSLETTER_0_imagenewsle tter_Daily_ZZ&utm_campaign=aud-dev&utm_source=nl&utm_brand=tny&utm_mailing=TNY_Daily_110419&utm_medium=email&bxid=5bd6795524c17c1048022fcc&cndid=43758549&esrc=&mbid=&utm_term=TNY_Daily (https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/the-hostage-drama-in-iran-drags-on-forty-years-later?source=EDT_NYR_EDIT_NEWSLETTER_0_imagenewsle tter_Daily_ZZ&utm_campaign=aud-dev&utm_source=nl&utm_brand=tny&utm_mailing=TNY_Daily_110419&utm_medium=email&bxid=5bd6795524c17c1048022fcc&cndid=43758549&esrc=&mbid=&utm_term=TNY_Daily)

FuzzyLumpkins
11-05-2019, 03:09 PM

How about something from before we violated the terms of the agreement by imposing sanctions in this past May?

TheGreatYacht
11-05-2019, 04:56 PM
Protestors Attack Iranian Consulate In Iraq After Lull, Strongly Suggesting Israeli/US Influence

https://youtu.be/fPtAyiAh7N8

tenbeersbold
11-06-2019, 12:44 PM
How about something from before we violated the terms of the agreement by imposing sanctions in this past May?

How's about some common sense,if you really believe effective monitoring of Iran's nuclear capabilities can be achieved by NOT inspecting any military sites and only pre agreed on facilities then tell me exactly where you would put her secret nuke stuff...Duh.
Glad the Israelis have been assassinating their scientists

TheGreatYacht
11-06-2019, 12:55 PM
How's about some common sense,if you really believe effective monitoring of Iran's nuclear capabilities can be achieved by NOT inspecting any military sites and only pre agreed on facilities then tell me exactly where you would put her secret nuke stuff...Duh.

All countries should be allowed to have nukes. This will stop the bullying by the axis of evil of Israel and the United States. It is either that or nobody gets to have nukes.

koriwhat
11-06-2019, 03:24 PM

when we needed you most where were you at? why weren't you keeping tabs on the mullahs facebook page?

koriwhat
11-06-2019, 03:26 PM
All countries should be allowed to have nukes. This will stop the bullying by the axis of evil of Israel and the United States. It is either that or nobody gets to have nukes.

i don't necessarily agree but i somewhat do. the thing that has bothered me the most has been our own country dictating who gets nukes and who doesn't while psa'ing how bad nukes are all the while being the only country to nuke anyone and twice over.

koriwhat
11-06-2019, 03:28 PM
Tump is such a dumb-ass for destroying the Iran deal. That was one thing Obama actually did right.

there's no deal when you're in the pit with snakes. wake up already!

Ball Buster
11-06-2019, 04:44 PM
there's no deal when you're in the pit with snakes. wake up already!

Do you have any idea about the history between the U.S. and Iran? We’re the reason their government is so extremely Islamic.

Were now sanctioning medical supplies going into the country, killing their civilians. Our military blew an Iranian jet liner out of the sky killing everyone on board 30 years ago. We have a massively fucked up history in that country.

And now we’re flying drones into their airspace. They’re trying to start a war with Iran, that’s why we killed the Iran deal. Donny campaigned on ending the wars in the Middle East. But the M.I.C. now has him doing their bidding.

Sorry, it’s lame.

koriwhat
11-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Do you have any idea about the history between the U.S. and Iran? We’re the reason their government is so extremely Islamic.

Were now sanctioning medical supplies going into the country, killing their civilians. Our military blew an Iranian jet liner out of the sky killing everyone on board 30 years ago. We have a massively fucked up history in that country.

And now we’re flying drones into their airspace. They’re trying to start a war with Iran, that’s why we killed the Iran deal. Donny campaigned on ending the wars in the Middle East. But the M.I.C. now has him doing their bidding.

Sorry, it’s lame.

yeah i get it, we fucked up taking the shah out back in what the 70's? and since we've still been fucking up in the M.E. and specifically with iran. either way, they're snakes and we don't need no deal with them nor do we need to give them aid of any kind whatsoever. sanction them to hell!

FuzzyLumpkins
11-06-2019, 05:20 PM

As has been stated there is no location that inspectors were barred from. I demonstrated that first.

Your entire premise is based on bullshit. You're boring.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-06-2019, 05:24 PM
yeah i get it, we fucked up taking the shah out back in what the 70's? and since we've still been fucking up in the M.E. and specifically with iran. either way, they're snakes and we don't need no deal with them nor do we need to give them aid of any kind whatsoever. sanction them to hell!

Umm no. We put in the Shah after helping depose a democratically elected PM in the 50s. We then propped up the Shah for 25 years why he went Gestapo on the country.

You should stick to calling people pussies and losers and making up stories. You really suck at reality.

koriwhat
11-06-2019, 05:54 PM
Umm no. We put in the Shah after helping depose a democratically elected PM in the 50s. We then propped up the Shah for 25 years why he went Gestapo on the country.

You should stick to calling people pussies and losers and making up stories. You really suck at reality.

i suck at keeping all this history in my head and trying to recall it on the spot tbh... either way you're a pussy and a loser fuzzythefaggot. :tu

FuzzyLumpkins
11-06-2019, 06:12 PM
i suck at keeping all this history in my head and trying to recall it on the spot tbh... either way you're a pussy and a loser fuzzythefaggot. :tu

Obviously. You aren't very smart. That in and of itself is not a problem. The issue is you also like having uninformed opinions while little desire to remedy your ignorance.

koriwhat
11-06-2019, 06:14 PM
Obviously. You aren't very smart. That in and of itself is not a problem. The issue is you also like having uninformed opinions while little desire to remedy your ignorance.

idgaf what you think of me or what i say tbh. find a gun barrel and shove it in your dicksucking mouth already fuzzy.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-06-2019, 06:23 PM
idgaf what you think of me or what i say tbh. find a gun barrel and shove it in your dicksucking mouth already fuzzy.

It's not what I think, it's what I know.

You admitted you struggle to remember things.
You have an opinion on our foreign policy with Iran yet you are demonstrably uninformed on the history of the relationship.
You have done nothing to remedy your ignorance.

Lazy and stupid is not a good look, Joey. Try and step up.

koriwhat
11-06-2019, 06:50 PM
It's not what I think, it's what I know.

You admitted you struggle to remember things.
You have an opinion on our foreign policy with Iran yet you are demonstrably uninformed on the history of the relationship.
You have done nothing to remedy your ignorance.

Lazy and stupid is not a good look, Joey. Try and step up.

again, do your parents a favor and swallow a bullet you faggot.

pgardn
11-06-2019, 07:44 PM
what right do USA and Israel have to deny nukes to any country?

At one point it was the idea that we had a democracy and would not have a crazy ass dictator deciding to do stupid things.
But now that excuse is gone. I think its fair to say the fewer countries with these capabilities the better.
I think we are all lucky these things are very difficult to make and deliver, dont you boots?

koriwhat
11-06-2019, 07:51 PM
At one point it was the idea that we had a democracy and would not have a crazy ass dictator deciding to do stupid things.

was this before or after truman nuked japan? lol acting like trump is a dictator let alone a president who has used nukes. hyperbolic much? yeah, leftism is a disease.

pgardn
11-06-2019, 08:05 PM
was this before or after truman nuked japan? lol acting like trump is a dictator let alone a president who has used nukes. hyperbolic much? yeah, leftism is a disease.

Yeah just out of the blue.
Barely discussed.
No war no nothing... Truman just went crazy ass...

Dont be an idiot. Those bombs were not nearly as deadly as the conventional bombing of Dresden.
Do you know the difference between an atomic bomb and a nuclear weapon?

phxspurfan
11-06-2019, 10:09 PM
Theyre gonna irradiate themselves lol. Good luck dumbasses

tenbeersbold
11-07-2019, 01:17 PM
As has been stated there is no location that inspectors were barred from. I demonstrated that first.

Your entire premise is based on bullshit. You're boring.

Lmfao,you can't comprehend or reason even when I lead you right to it.
My entire premise is based on facts unlike your moronic takes.

It's a shit deal that the US pulled out of because there is no immediate access to Iranian military bases by the IAEA
In fact the IAEA hasn't requested even one visit to an Iranian military facility since the deal was signed despite US pressure.

And what a tool you must be,anything to paint Trump as the bad guy even siding with the Muslim shitheads that run Iran over your own country
They used to hang traitors...

koriwhat
11-07-2019, 03:34 PM

It's a shit deal that the US pulled out of because there is no immediate access to Iranian military bases by the IAEA
In fact the IAEA hasn't requested even one visit to an Iranian military facility since the deal was signed despite US pressure.

And what a tool you must be,anything to paint Trump as the bad guy even siding with the Muslim shitheads that run Iran over your own country

:tu

that last line though... wish they still hung traitors tbh!

TheGreatYacht
11-07-2019, 03:46 PM

So we should side with the Muslim shitheads in Saudi Arabia who chop ppl's heads off and throw people off rooftops? We should side with the Zionists and Jewish Supremacists who have more loyalty to a foreign nation? We should ignore all the war crimes by the United States and Israel? Damn...get those US goggles and blind patriotism off ya bro.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-07-2019, 06:43 PM

More assertions. They had access to all military and nuclear sites. That has been established. Further were there any other sites that were suspicious they could go and see them as well. The IAEA stated that in the time to get the approval (30 days) there would be no way for anyone to hide the markers of radioactive decay.

IOW you can tell when weapons grade plutonium has been somewhere because of what it leaves behind when it breaks down.

And your take reminds me of the justification for the Iraq War: the WMD have to be somewhere! And the whole bit about disagreeing with you being traitorous was the same kind of rhetoric back then too. Go fuck yourself.

There is no proof anywhere that the Iranians were refining weapons grade plutonium. It's not like you just throw some rocks in a centrifuge and it's not like they can build secret reactors without it being found out.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-07-2019, 06:43 PM
:tu

that last line though... wish they still hung traitors tbh!

There is still a death penalty for treason, dim.

koriwhat
11-07-2019, 06:46 PM
There is still a death penalty for treason, dim.

too bad there's none for dipshits like you though.

as well, when's the last time they killed a treasonous motherfucker in the USA? the 40's? all of the obama admin deserves to walk the plank for russiagate tbh.

TheGreatYacht
11-07-2019, 06:49 PM

as well, when's the last time they killed a treasonous motherfucker in the USA? the 40's? all of the obama admin deserves to walk the plank for russiagate tbh.

And all the MAGA fake patriots that are Israel 1st deserve to be hanged too tbh...

FuzzyLumpkins
11-07-2019, 06:52 PM

:lol so edgy because I told people how you mooch.

koriwhat
11-07-2019, 06:57 PM
And all the MAGA fake patriots that are Israel 1st deserve to be hanged too tbh...

sure whatever you YT radicalized anti-semite.

:lol so edgy because I told people how you mooch.

the funniest thing of all is it's a lie you can't prove yet you keep trying to peddle it like CNN peddles fake news.

you can't prove anything you've claimed of me and that's not my problem but yours. you're a loser fuzzy who tries way to hard here on the internet. :tu

koriwhat
11-07-2019, 06:59 PM
as well fuzzy, you gave yourself away "the boognish"...

TheGreatYacht
11-07-2019, 07:02 PM
sure whatever you YT radicalized anti-semite

If you support Zionism then you are supporting the #1 terrorist in the world.

This is America. America FIRST

koriwhat
11-07-2019, 07:08 PM
If you support Zionism then you are supporting the #1 terrorist in the world.

This is America. America FIRST

wtf are you even talking about tbh... you sit here and point fingers at those who don't care to waste their time on your stupid YT propaganda videos. that alone doesn't make us zionists, it makes us level headed.

by all means go ahead and radicalize yourself all you'd like but i ain't wasting my time on those videos or your opinions about who i am and who i support.

you've claimed i was a jew but i'm not. then you claimed because my grandfather was jew that i have jew blood running through my veins which i don't because you don't know what constitutes being jewish tbh. after that you claimed because i had a jewish grandfather that i am indeed a zionist which i am not and never thought twice of before your dumb thread reared its ugly head.

all of this is quite lame and not worth entertaining.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-07-2019, 10:30 PM
as well fuzzy, you gave yourself away "the boognish"...

You figured I was a Ween fan and picked the wrong one. Bravo, mooch.

There still is the death penalty for treason.

koriwhat
11-08-2019, 01:55 PM
You figured I was a Ween fan and picked the wrong one. Bravo, mooch.

There still is the death penalty for treason.

nope... the smugness was a damn good give away tbh.

as for your mooch bullshit... i'd love to read a make believe story of yours about me make believe mooching. do tell!

FuzzyLumpkins
11-08-2019, 02:46 PM
nope... the smugness was a damn good give away tbh.

as for your mooch bullshit... i'd love to read a make believe story of yours about me make believe mooching. do tell!

So is there a death penalty for treason?

Chris
11-08-2019, 03:17 PM
https://twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/1192883257349677056?s=19

TheGreatYacht
11-08-2019, 03:26 PM
https://twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/1192883257349677056?s=19

Let's connect the boogeyman of Iran to Maduro, Venezuela, the Mexican drug cartels, Russians, etc...

Yeah I've heard it all. Seriously only a naive guillable retard will fall for this shit :lmao

pgardn
11-08-2019, 04:27 PM
Let's connect the boogeyman of Iran to Maduro, Venezuela, the Mexican drug cartels, Russians, etc...

Yeah I've heard it all. Seriously only a naive guillable retard will fall for this shit :lmao

yeah it’s every bit as silly as what you fall for.

Hah Choos!
Pardon you.

spurraider21
11-08-2019, 04:44 PM

yeah. much better to connect the boogeyman of israel to literally everything :lmao

TheGreatYacht
11-08-2019, 05:33 PM

* Only a naive guillable blind partriot and Democrat libtard will fall for this shit :lmao

FIXED

TheGreatYacht
11-08-2019, 05:36 PM
U.S. Gov. Blames Russia For Chile Protests. WTF?

https://youtu.be/-603qAOQbRA

Chris...there goes the Russian boogeyman. Our US government are sweet little angels that never do anything wrong. We are the world police :lol

Accuse other countries of what you are guilty of. That's your US government in a nutshell

Chris
11-08-2019, 05:49 PM
U.S. Gov. Blames Russia For Chile Protests. WTF?

https://youtu.be/-603qAOQbRA

Chris...there goes the Russian boogeyman. Our US government are sweet little angels that never do anything wrong. We are the world police :lol

Accuse other countries of what you are guilty of. That's your US government in a nutshell

All those people look miserable :lol

koriwhat
11-08-2019, 06:48 PM
So is there a death penalty for treason?

nice dodge... again, i'd love to read a make believe story of yours about me make believe mooching. do tell!

FuzzyLumpkins
11-08-2019, 11:46 PM
nice dodge... again, i'd love to read a make believe story of yours about me make believe mooching. do tell!

I already told you several times at this point. You used to buy off me and would all too often beg for fronts.

And so is there a death penalty for treason?

koriwhat
11-09-2019, 02:07 PM
I already told you several times at this point. You used to buy off me and would all too often beg for fronts.

And so is there a death penalty for treason?

Really? Too funny... I smoked as a teen but rarely. So I bought from you all the time though? Haha you're trying way to hard here on ST.

koriwhat
11-09-2019, 02:09 PM
Fuzzy it's funny you want to make all the whack claims against me but you're too scared to tell me who you actually are. It's all to common of a pussy like yourself. The internet has produced the weakest of men and you're one of them.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Really? Too funny... I smoked as a teen but rarely. So I bought from you all the time though? Haha you're trying way to hard here on ST.

You always try the same ish when proven wrong particularly when it is your lack of intellect at work. So you were wrong about treason and the death penalty.

And 90% of the male population could beat your child body down, Joey. Your machismo smack is laughable.

koriwhat
11-09-2019, 03:16 PM
And 90% of the male population could beat your child body down, Joey. Your machismo smack is laughable.

i doubt you can especially behind that computer of yours. you won't leave your parents house so... :tu

koriwhat
11-09-2019, 03:20 PM
fuzzy, let's put it this way... my buddy jimmy used to hook me up all the time back when i was a teen. are you black? :lmao we all know you're just a weak white loser who's packed on the pounds over the yrs because you're depressed over some bad pussy you got back when you were in college, the only time you lived away from mom and dad.

your stories are great fiction with no substance whatsoever. you give no real details/description of any 1 event yet you keep trying to peddle your bullshit claims. as well, you used to sell weed? shwag? you're the fucking loser here tbh.

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2019, 07:19 PM
Pompeo's Iran Nuclear Lies Exposed Using Clear Evidence & The JCPOA Document Itself

https://youtu.be/tiyDgLvKUTs

DarrinS let that sink in

Winehole23
10-12-2020, 12:34 PM
Iran is further away from making a bomb than it was before the JPCOA.

The most recent quarterly IAEA report on Iran last month said it had 2,105.4 kg of enriched uranium, far above the 202.8 kg limit in a 2015 deal with big powers but a fraction of the enriched uranium it had before the accord.
It is also enriching to up to 4.5% purity, far below the 20% it achieved before the deal and the 90% that is considered weapons-grade.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-iaea/iran-short-of-significant-quantity-of-potential-bomb-material-iaea-boss-idUSKBN26V0U1