PDA

View Full Version : ***OFFICIAL Week 10 Game Thread, Sponsored By The "NFC Best" Division

Pages : [1] 2 3

Millennial_Messiah
11-05-2019, 01:03 PM
The NFC "Best" in once again the best division in football, with a 2012/2013 style dynamism between the 49ers and Seahawks. The Rams are also in hot pursuit of a wild card, and even Arizona is competitive, though at least a year or two away.

Fortunately for us, we get to see them pitted against each other next week... unfortunately for us, it's on MNF with easily the worst main announcer crew in sports.

But it'll be fun, regardless.

Last week's thread recorded a 3-year high, 20 pages. It was an awesome Week 9 2019 indeed. But, time to move on. Will Week 10 live up to the hype? Find out. The primetime games all look really good, once again.

***Game list and 506 TV information to be posted tomorrow by another member or myself.***

spurraider21
11-05-2019, 01:41 PM
some big news...

Cam placed on IR
Foles named starter over Minshew

SpursforSix
11-05-2019, 01:59 PM
Last week's thread recorded a 3-year high, 20 pages. It was an awesome Week 9 2019 indeed. But, time to move on. Will Week 10 live up to the hype? Find out. The primetime games all look really good, once again.

***Game list and 506 TV information to be posted tomorrow by another member or myself.***

Maybe it had to do with the OP.

Your "sponsored bys" suck

Rosewood
11-05-2019, 09:11 PM
Will be fun to see if Dallas can crawl their way out of a hole again this week after playing like shit for 3 quarters then turning it on in the 4th.

Cowboys coaching fucking sucks.

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2019, 09:30 AM
some big news...

Cam placed on IR
Foles named starter over Minshew

Will Newton play another significant snap in the NFL, tbh? Don't know if there are any starter spots available for a guy like that. He's basically post-2011 Tebow at this point since the injuries squelched his speed and the shoulder problems squelched his ability to throw a tight spiral more than 15 yards down the field.

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2019, 11:41 AM
Your "sponsored bys" suck

Umm... as opposed to two straight weeks about some irrelevant fantasy topic completely unrelated to football?

spurraider21
11-06-2019, 12:01 PM
Will Newton play another significant snap in the NFL, tbh? Don't know if there are any starter spots available for a guy like that. He's basically post-2011 Tebow at this point since the injuries squelched his speed and the shoulder problems squelched his ability to throw a tight spiral more than 15 yards down the field.
chicago

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2019, 12:05 PM
chicago

Not sure if that ownership and mgmt is willing to part with their #2 overall premium pick that they traded up for, especially considering they blew so much premium draft capital on Mack. It's really tough to just cut your losses when you see two guys drafted way back behind the guy you picked that are pro bowlers, one of which is a surefire hall of famer and possible potential GOAT.

Not sure if a 32 year old retread is someone you can build around long term, especially since he is permanently compromised (less ability to run, nerfed arm strength from shoulder surgery, average at best accuracy). Not sure if he is even an upgrade overall over Bisky.

spurraider21
11-06-2019, 12:07 PM
Not sure if that ownership and mgmt is willing to part with their #2 overall premium pick that they traded up for, especially considering they blew so much premium draft capital on Mack. It's really tough to just cut your losses when you see two guys drafted way back behind the guy you picked that are pro bowlers, one of which is a surefire hall of famer and possible potential GOAT.
he's 3 years in. they're moving on. they have a roster that is more or less constructed to win now. they will go after cam/teddy/tannehill etc as they lack the first round pick to draft a qb that can come in right away

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2019, 12:11 PM
he's 3 years in. they're moving on. they have a roster that is more or less constructed to win now. they will go after cam/teddy/tannehill etc as they lack the first round pick to draft a qb that can come in right away

Cam, Teddy, Tyrod and Tannehill don't bring anything to the table that Trubisky doesn't. They're all average QBs (at best, and not average *starters*) and are all the type of guys you have to win in spite of, not win because of.

I think the Bears screwed themselves. Twice, first with the pick in 2017 and second with the Mack trade. Mack is very good, pro bowler for sure but he's not going to be one of the all time greats. He's basically demarcus lawrence, not lawrence taylor.

spurraider21
11-06-2019, 12:14 PM
Cam, Teddy, Tyrod and Tannehill don't bring anything to the table that Trubisky doesn't. They're all average QBs
right there, thats something trubisky doesnt bring to the table

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2019, 12:18 PM
right there, thats something trubisky doesnt bring to the table

I think biscuit is average, as in an average NFL QB (middle of the 1-64 pack, not 1-32)... same go for the other 4 and more. He can push the ball downfield better than a Teddy or Tyrod for instance, and Cam's throwing form has looked atrocious since the beginning of last year. Tannehill might be best of the crop in terms of accuracy and arm strength (though not ideal) but his pocket presence is traditionally poor.

spurraider21
11-06-2019, 12:19 PM
I think biscuit is average, as in an average NFL QB (middle of the 1-64 pack, not 1-32)... same go for the other 4 and more. He can push the ball downfield better than a Teddy or Tyrod for instance, and Cam's throwing form has looked atrocious since the beginning of last year. Tannehill might be best of the crop in terms of accuracy and arm strength (though not ideal) but his pocket presence is traditionally poor.
trubisky is incompetent. he's not average at all.

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2019, 12:23 PM

He looked the part last year and they went 12-4. This year he's been atrocious and they're 3-5. Losing exposes all flaws. I don't know how they beat the Vikings, tbh.

Mark Celibate
11-06-2019, 01:10 PM
tbh the main question is whether or not a certain monotonic head coach will inadvertently call a timeout before a FG causing his own kicker to over-ponder the play and miss the second kick imho

SpursforSix
11-06-2019, 03:17 PM
He looked the part last year and they went 12-4. This year he's been atrocious and they're 3-5. Losing exposes all flaws. I don't know how they beat the Vikings, tbh.

He's awful. He seems to go only one read deep. And then throws a bad ball over half of the time. Nagy trying to force him into his "creative" play calling has made it even worse.

Kobe'sAchilles
11-06-2019, 03:19 PM
Dallas is gonna suck for the first 3 quarters. Hopefully they make the game interesting in the 4th

SpursforSix
11-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Cam, Teddy, Tyrod and Tannehill don't bring anything to the table that Trubisky doesn't. They're all average QBs (at best, and not average *starters*) and are all the type of guys you have to win in spite of, not win because of.

I think the Bears screwed themselves. Twice, first with the pick in 2017 and second with the Mack trade. Mack is very good, pro bowler for sure but he's not going to be one of the all time greats. He's basically demarcus lawrence, not lawrence taylor.

They also fucked up with Montgomery. They let Howard go and traded up to get Montgomery because he's a three down back. Then proceed to use him just like they did Howard. And it turns out, as Pederson has shown, Howard isn't that bad of a pass catcher anyway.

Darth_Pelican
11-06-2019, 03:30 PM

The Bears fans were so hostile toward Trubisky when I traveled to the Saints-Bears game that they didn't even pay attention to the Saints fans. :lol The constant bitching in the bathroom about how they should have Mahomes or Watson right now was awesome.

Chinook
11-06-2019, 05:02 PM

Whomever drafts Hurts js going to want Cam to be Jalen's RGIII. I think that's worst-case for Newton. Likely, he'll be traded for value or remains the starter in CAR.

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2019, 06:11 PM
tbh the main question is whether or not a certain monotonic head coach will inadvertently call a timeout before a FG causing his own kicker to over-ponder the play and miss the second kick imho

Zimmer or Garrett? The former has singlehandedly cost his team 2 road games this season alone due to ill timed timeouts, so it can be argued that the ginger one is the lesser of the two evils there..

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2019, 06:13 PM
Whomever drafts Hurts js going to want Cam to be Jalen's RGIII. I think that's worst-case for Newton. Likely, he'll be traded for value or remains the starter in CAR.
Not sure Newton is worth more than a 3rd or 4th at this point, his stock has never been lower. They could probably sell high on Kyle Allen (if they make the playoffs this year) and plausibly get a 1st and change out of him.

Not so sure Hurts even goes in the first round at all, with Tu'a and Herbert in front of him and an unusually low amount of QB-needy teams in the NFL. Barring injury, Hurts probably starts his NFL career on the bench.

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2019, 06:16 PM
The Bears fans were so hostile toward Trubisky when I traveled to the Saints-Bears game that they didn't even pay attention to the Saints fans. :lol The constant bitching in the bathroom about how they should have Mahomes or Watson right now was awesome.

:lol stadium urinal rooms
:lol would have loved to be a wasp on the wall for that

Chinook
11-06-2019, 09:37 PM
Not sure Newton is worth more than a 3rd or 4th at this point, his stock has never been lower. They could probably sell high on Kyle Allen (if they make the playoffs this year) and plausibly get a 1st and change out of him.

Not so sure Hurts even goes in the first round at all, with Tu'a and Herbert in front of him and an unusually low amount of QB-needy teams in the NFL. Barring injury, Hurts probably starts his NFL career on the bench.

I think fourth is the floor. He's better than Flacco, and Joe got a fourth.

I think Hurts starts on the bench too, but I don't think he starts off without the "QB of the future" designation. Unless Lamar just falls apart over the next three months, there will be multiple teams who want to copy the Ravens' system. Yes, they're going to have to deal with the fact that Jackson isn't a typical running QB, both because he's a better passer than most guys with that moniker and because he might be the best runner from the position ever. But still, teams will try to copy it, and a guy like Hurts just makes a ton of sense. Maybe Bill or Payton take him as a project, but I wouldn't be surprised if a team who's basically tired of their below-average QB doesn't seem Cam/Jalen as the best option. Chicago and Denver are obvious choices, but Washington and Cinci too. Both Tampa and Tennessee should consider making changes too.

Mark Celibate
11-06-2019, 10:31 PM
Zimmer or Garrett? The former has singlehandedly cost his team 2 road games this season alone due to ill timed timeouts, so it can be argued that the ginger one is the lesser of the two evils there..

:lol i remember he iced his own defense against Chicago, what was the other one? The Bot is probably taking notes as we speak tbh

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2019, 11:14 PM
:lol i remember he iced his own defense against Chicago, what was the other one? The Bot is probably taking notes as we speak tbh

The very last game a few days ago. Did you not watch the ending? :lol The game was tied with about 25 seconds left, the Chiefs had a 3rd & 4 (after a 2nd & 24 lol) from about their own 40-45. Kick would have been extremely long, and the Vikings had gone to the QB on the play for a would-be sack which would have sent the game to OT right there. Instead, DimZim had called a timeout just milliseconds prior to the snap, and the Chiefs got another chance, and ended up completing a pass all the way up to the 26 yard line and ended up kicking an easy 44 yard field goal for the win.

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2019, 11:19 PM
I think fourth is the floor. He's better than Flacco, and Joe got a fourth.

I think Hurts starts on the bench too, but I don't think he starts off without the "QB of the future" designation. Unless Lamar just falls apart over the next three months, there will be multiple teams who want to copy the Ravens' system. Yes, they're going to have to deal with the fact that Jackson isn't a typical running QB, both because he's a better passer than most guys with that moniker and because he might be the best runner from the position ever. But still, teams will try to copy it, and a guy like Hurts just makes a ton of sense. Maybe Bill or Payton take him as a project, but I wouldn't be surprised if a team who's basically tired of their below-average QB doesn't seem Cam/Jalen as the best option. Chicago and Denver are obvious choices, but Washington and Cinci too. Both Tampa and Tennessee should consider making changes too.

Hurts runs an upper 4.4x so he's slower than Lamar or RG3 but still fast enough to be effective in the option, and might have the passing ability to compensate for it, who knows.

Newton ran a 4.6 at the combine, but now he probably runs about a 5-flat after these recent foot injuries, plus being age 32. Sad, but true. I don't think any team can really install an option offense built around him in 2019 or later (basically he'll be like a bigger tight end or Tebow and his biggest advantage in the run game will be trucking guys for YAC, but that strategy won't gain a ton of yards and will get him concussed and on IR fast). And with the compromised shoulders as well, I think he's an NFL backup for the rest of his career. Don't feel sorry for him because he's made 9 figures as a starter in his career.

Mark Celibate
11-06-2019, 11:20 PM
The very last game a few days ago. Did you not watch the ending? :lol The game was tied with about 25 seconds left, the Chiefs had a 3rd & 4 (after a 2nd & 24 lol) from about their own 40-45. Kick would have been extremely long, and the Vikings had gone to the QB on the play for a would-be sack which would have sent the game to OT right there. Instead, DimZim had called a timeout just milliseconds prior to the snap, and the Chiefs got another chance, and ended up completing a pass all the way up to the 26 yard line and ended up kicking an easy 44 yard field goal for the win.

:lol admittedly no, I didn't watch the full game live but that's hilarious. First Kingsbury, now Zimmer...icing your own defense is starting to gain popularity. Only a matter of time before The Bot incorporates that one into the playbook tbh imho

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2019, 11:44 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EInsNXwWsAAV905.png

Darth_Pelican
11-07-2019, 11:54 AM
http://www.nflstreaming.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/NFL-2019-Regular-Season-Week-10-Schedule.jpg

Darth_Pelican
11-07-2019, 11:56 AM
NATIONAL BROADCASTS
Thursday Night: LA Chargers @ Oakland (FOX/NFLN)
Sunday Night: Minnesota @ Dallas (NBC)
Monday Night: Seattle @ San Francisco (ESPN)

Byes: Denver, Houston, Jacksonville, New England, Philadelphia, Washington

CBS SINGLE
https://506sports.com/2019/10-CBS.png
█ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Kansas City @ Tennessee
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Detroit @ Chicago
Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts

Baltimore @ Cincinnati
Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

Buffalo @ Cleveland
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Miami @ Indianapolis (LATE)
Greg Gumbel, Trent Green

FOX EARLY
https://506sports.com/2019/10-FOX-E.png
█ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Atlanta @ New Orleans
Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis

NY Giants @ NY Jets
Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber

Arizona @ Tampa Bay
Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman

NO GAME due to blackout enforced by local home team on CBS

FOX LATE
https://506sports.com/2019/10-FOX-L.png
█ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Carolina @ Green Bay
Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

LA Rams @ Pittsburgh
Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 12:02 PM
Darth_Pelican :tu

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 12:11 PM
FOX Double / CBS Single, the way it should be every NFL week that there's no MLB playoffs.

Fox NFL presentation >>>>>>>>>> CBS

Darth_Pelican
11-07-2019, 04:24 PM
AJ Green is back! Fantasy football owners rejoice!!!

Oh wait, injured in his first week back at practice :lol

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 04:28 PM
huge game tonight. with a win, the raiders are sitting pretty at 5-4 with upcoming games against the jets and bengals (jets at home, bengals on the road). with a loss, they fall behind the chargers and become tied with titans/jaguars group.

plus its the last night/primetime game in oakland, so i'm sure fans will be hyped.

biggest question is our OL health. trent brown has posted on social media implying he's good to go. if rodney hudson plays, too, i like our chances. the backup center was pretty bad last week both with snapping issues and just blocking in general. if we can control the clock like we did against the lions (before fucking around sitting on the lead in the 4th), we should be able to deal with the chargers. a good run game would neutralize their edge rushers just like we were able to handle the broncos and bears.

but if possessions are flying back and forth, i like the chargers chances with their passing game, and bosa/ingram probably get to carr on more than one occasion in that scenario. chargers have some decent players in the secondary even with derwin james being out, but their weakness is right up the middle.

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 07:02 PM
Hudson and Brown both active :tu

that means our starting OL will take (at least) their 11th snap together this season

Mugen
11-07-2019, 07:07 PM
huge game tonight. with a win, the raiders are sitting pretty at 5-4 with upcoming games against the jets and bengals (jets at home, bengals on the road). with a loss, they fall behind the chargers and become tied with titans/jaguars group.

plus its the last night/primetime game in oakland, so i'm sure fans will be hyped.

biggest question is our OL health. trent brown has posted on social media implying he's good to go. if rodney hudson plays, too, i like our chances. the backup center was pretty bad last week both with snapping issues and just blocking in general. if we can control the clock like we did against the lions (before fucking around sitting on the lead in the 4th), we should be able to deal with the chargers. a good run game would neutralize their edge rushers just like we were able to handle the broncos and bears.

but if possessions are flying back and forth, i like the chargers chances with their passing game, and bosa/ingram probably get to carr on more than one occasion in that scenario. chargers have some decent players in the secondary even with derwin james being out, but their weakness is right up the middle.

Praying for another fluke interception like Worley last week tbh.

They're gonna load up the box, Carr is gonna have to make some big plays downfield. And I'm not talking Waller getting 20 YAC. I'm talking some deep bombs to Tyrell going up against his old team.

Huge game tbh, I hope we show up.

Robz4000
11-07-2019, 07:24 PM
I'd be surprised if the Raiders don't win tbh. It's a Thursday night game and the Chargers always seem to fold in must-win games.

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 07:30 PM
Praying for another fluke interception like Worley last week tbh.

They're gonna load up the box, Carr is gonna have to make some big plays downfield. And I'm not talking Waller getting 20 YAC. I'm talking some deep bombs to Tyrell going up against his old team.

Huge game tbh, I hope we show up.
carr was plenty aggressive last game (exception being early in the 4th quarter when they went super conservative because gruden wanted to sit on a 7 point lead :lol). and honestly it's surprising given the makeup of this WR group. we lost 2 of our top 3 receivers that had been part of the plan all offseason (obviously AB, but also JJ Nelson who was supposed to be the #3 guy and another designated deep threat). instead we have trevor davis, zay jones, etc. the two receiving touchdowns were to Foster Moreau and Hunter Renfroew :lol

and waller has had 2 catches each of the last 2 games tbh

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 08:22 PM
i get that on thursday they wear funky jerseys, but i hate when the raiders wear white at home... rather they went with something rad like all black

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 08:31 PM
questionable PI call, fuck man. both guys were jostling and the defender got his hand on the ball

bad challenge by gruden tbh, his arm was coming forward before he got hit. gruden hasn't won a single challenge all year :lol

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 08:38 PM
not very often hudson blows a double team like that

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 08:44 PM
:lmao chargers

AaronY
11-07-2019, 09:00 PM
:lmao chargers
Watching this game atm..just turned it on..little disappointed it isn't in LA so I could see the Chargers attendance lol

AaronY
11-07-2019, 09:01 PM
Look at that shit :lmao

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance

AaronY
11-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Was hoping it was a home game to see if the broadcasters avoided the issue or not and to see if they even framed the camera shots to avoid showing the crowd lol

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 09:04 PM
Look at that shit :lmao

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance
i mean the stadium capacity is something like 28k iirc

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 09:17 PM
raiders D had come up big, but they've been on the field too long. offense needs to sustain a drive. never would have guessed this is how the first half would play out

Pelicans78
11-07-2019, 09:18 PM

Chase Daniels beat the Vikings.

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 09:22 PM
:lmao running the scat-back up the middle on 3rd and short

the fuck gruden?

AaronY
11-07-2019, 09:25 PM
i mean the stadium capacity is something like 28k iirc
Oh derp, I didn't know that at all. I do know they had some attendance issues with opposing fans buying all the tickets but I thought they shared the Rams stadium on off weeks left like how the Jets and Giants shared the Meadowlands lol

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 09:30 PM
another turnover taken away by flag.

this is all on the offense tbh

MultiTroll
11-07-2019, 09:35 PM
Same phuck up on Raiders gets two momentum killing penalties #45.

Now #98. How the f do you line up offsides.

MultiTroll
11-07-2019, 10:17 PM
WTF was Carr throwing that away for. Roll to your left, its WIDE open. Maybe even run. Or start to run, draw defenders up then throw to open reciever. Instead he throws it away as if he was going to get sacked. TF was that? Boo!!!!

AaronY
11-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Has anyone ever talked about Phillip Rivera throws like a girl in terms of his mechanical throwing motion? Not a die-hard fan so maybe it's common knowledge but he really does lol

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 11:18 PM
:lmao running the scat-back up the middle on 3rd and short

the fuck gruden?

Pete Carroll did that dumb shit against the Browns with CJ Prosise early in the 4th quarter of a game this year, he fumbled it away and it damn near cost them the game.

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Has anyone ever talked about Phillip Rivera throws like a girl in terms of his mechanical throwing motion? Not a die-hard fan so maybe it's common knowledge but he really does lol

Like a 19 year old girl playing s:lolftball

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 11:20 PM
How this final drive ends will ultimately tell a lot about Carr and the Raiders' decisions at QB going forward. Huge divisional game, at home, with plenty of timeouts and a wild card birth on the line.

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 11:21 PM
WOW!!! Left too much time, though

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 11:22 PM
spurraider21 Should Jacobs have kneel'd at the 1? I would have.

AaronY
Like a 19 year old girl playing s:lolftball
He also runs and waddles around like a little sissy too :lol probably the most embarrassing looking great player in the league to watch in motion. Must be so embarrassing to lose to him if you're one of these alpha male NFL player type guys :lol

Millennial_Messiah
And now they lose on a Chargers field goal, lmfao. Badgley is actually a good kicker.

AaronY
11-07-2019, 11:24 PM
C'mon Rivers..fairy yourself out a win here and embarrass these alpha males

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 11:24 PM
Jacobs kneels at the 1 = the middle of the field is useless to the Chargers

Jacobs scored right there = Chargers can use the whole field.

Robz4000
11-07-2019, 11:26 PM
:lol did anyone besides Andy actually think Rivers was gonna lead the Chargers downfield on a game winning drive?

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 11:28 PM
why the fuck do you grab a guy WELL SHORT of the first down sticks on 4th down?

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 11:30 PM
Definitely decline it, take the down not the yardage

Robz4000
11-07-2019, 11:31 PM
:lmao Rivers had eight pass attempts on that drive and only one completion...to the Raiders...

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 11:32 PM
why pick that on 4th down though? Now the Chargers will have a shot at a hail mary with all 3 timeouts still on the board

Darth_Pelican
11-07-2019, 11:34 PM
I can’t believe people legitimately compare Rivers to Brees. There are some serious fucking retards in this world.

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 11:35 PM
Might not necessarily be the last primetime game though... outside chance at a flex SNF if they are a playoff contender late in the season.

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 11:35 PM
I can’t believe people legitimately compare Rivers to Brees. There are some serious fucking retards in this world.

I never compared Rivers to Brees. I always compared Rivers to Romo. Very similar career paths, complete with the multiple 1st place seasons that ended in one and done.

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 11:36 PM
Raiders offense was miserable all fucking game. Came up clutch when it counted and the last drive gave the defense enough rest to show up.

D was solid all game until they got gassed late

these Thursday games are always fucking ugly. We get jets at home next week followed by bengals.

Mugen
11-07-2019, 11:36 PM
FUCK YEAH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FUCK ABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Mugen
11-07-2019, 11:37 PM
I don't give a shit if the Chargers were missing their tackles (those fuckers are always hurt). I'm just glad Ferrel was able to beat 1 on 1s all game and looked way better.

Mad Max eating that fucking lunch too.

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 11:38 PM
Raiders offense was miserable all fucking game. Came up clutch when it counted and the last drive gave the defense enough rest to show up.

D was solid all game until they got gassed late

these Thursday games are always fucking ugly. We get jets at home next week followed by bengals.
7-4

Bengals first, then Jest. Aside from KC they can legitimately win out. Assuming they lose @ KC and @ LAC both, they still go 10-6 and get the wild card for sure.

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 11:44 PM
7-4

Bengals first, then Jest. Aside from KC they can legitimately win out. Assuming they lose @ KC and @ LAC both, they still go 10-6 and get the wild card for sure.
You’re right. Bengals at home then at jets.

And outside the chiefs game everything is winnable though i doubt they run the table like that. They’re not that good a team and will probably drop a couple. 9-7 most likely. 10-6 is optimistic.

Mugen
11-07-2019, 11:45 PM
Crofl at Rivers on that last drive

1min left, all 3 timeouts and all you need is a field goal. Checkdown to the best pass catching RB in the league and they're kicking for a W with about 15 seconds left.

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 11:45 PM
I don't give a shit if the Chargers were missing their tackles (those fuckers are always hurt). I'm just glad Ferrel was able to beat 1 on 1s all game and looked way better.

Mad Max eating that fucking lunch too.
Max has been a baller all year. Ferrell had been a big nothing. Good to see them both ball out. We almost got out of this with no injuries until Joyner, not that he’s played up to the money he’s getting

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 11:50 PM
You’re right. Bengals at home then at jets.

And outside the chiefs game everything is winnable though i doubt they run the table like that. They’re not that good a team and will probably drop a couple. 9-7 most likely. 10-6 is optimistic.

...but will 9-7 get them to the promised land? That is the question. The AFC is definitely the inferior conference, but there will likely be multiples at 9-7 tied up for that 6th place, if no other team besides Buffalo (their schedule is way too easy to not make it in) gets 10+ wins.

Mugen
11-07-2019, 11:51 PM
Max has been a baller all year. Ferrell had been a big nothing. Good to see them both ball out. We almost got out of this with no injuries until Joyner, not that he’s played up to the money he’s getting

Good to see Karl get b2b game ending plays too tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 11:55 PM

& they were awfully close to trading him to the Cowboys for a 3rd round pick in the offseason. Wish it would have happened. We'd give you Jeff Heath too as a pot sweetener.

spurraider21
11-08-2019, 12:00 AM
...but will 9-7 get them to the promised land? That is the question. The AFC is definitely the inferior conference, but there will likely be multiples at 9-7 tied up for that 6th place, if no other team besides Buffalo (their schedule is way too easy to not make it in) gets 10+ wins.
Good question. One i don’t have answer to. We hold tiebreaker against the colts, and have h2h matchups with jaguars and titans which will be huge

spurraider21
11-08-2019, 12:02 AM
Yep. I also liked Mullen. Thought a couple of his flags were pretty ticky tack tbh. Glad to see him sticking his nose in there and competing

OL looked rusty. Both brown and Hudson were too hurt to play just 4 days ago so there’s no way they were 100%.

10 day mini bye is nice. Get Jacobs some rest too

Chris
11-08-2019, 03:27 AM
1LasmQEzkAI

spurraider21
11-08-2019, 03:29 AM
live feed from Clipper Nation's home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkId07Gn_MU

Mark Celibate
11-08-2019, 10:47 AM
Oh derp, I didn't know that at all. I do know they had some attendance issues with opposing fans buying all the tickets but I thought they shared the Rams stadium on off weeks left like how the Jets and Giants shared the Meadowlands lol

yep, that's what happens when you have generations of fans without a local team that have grown up rooting for someone else. Atleast the Rams have a history with LA while the Chargers have none :lol And as far as I know, the NFL did nothing to "test the waters" so to speak like they are by playing in Mexico City and London. They just showed up on Day 1 and expected fans to be ready.

Speaking of, I wonder if there will be a similar situation in Vegas when the Raiders go there? Definitely not to that extent due to the much larger Raiders fanbase, but how does the NFL expect something similar to not happen? Is there already a large fanbase out there?

MultiTroll
11-08-2019, 12:05 PM
[QUOTE=Mark Celibate;9969302]yep, that's what happens when you have generations of fans without a local team that have grown up rooting for someone else. Atleast the Rams have a history with LA while the Chargers have none :lol And as far as I know, the NFL did nothing to "test the waters" so to speak like they are by playing in Mexico City and London. They just showed up on Day 1 and expected fans to be ready.

Speaking of, I wonder if there will be a similar situation in Vegas when the Raiders go there? Definitely not to that extent due to the much larger Raiders fanbase, but how does the NFL expect something similar to not happen? Is there already a large fanbase out there?[/QUOTE
Theres such a massive amount of tourist in town every weekend the games will be well attended.

spurraider21
11-08-2019, 12:56 PM
technically they were the LA chargers for the first year of their existence in 1960

Millennial_Messiah
11-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Theres such a massive amount of tourist in town every weekend the games will be well attended.

But will there be a home field advantage for the Raiders there or will it be a free for all like the London or Mexican games?

Millennial_Messiah
11-08-2019, 01:05 PM
technically they were the LA chargers for the first year of their existence in 1960

and who is honestly alive today that remembers that team? lol pre-historic pre-super bowl era.

spurraider21
11-08-2019, 01:06 PM
But will there be a home field advantage for the Raiders there or will it be a free for all like the London or Mexican games?
will probably be more of a mixed bag early on, but they should be fine. raiders fans on the west coast travel well. we always had a home field advantage against the chargers at qualcomm, too. look at how Vegas embraced the Knights in hockey. they'll be fine with the raiders

https://thecomeback.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Every-States-Favorite-500x352.jpg

Mark Celibate
11-08-2019, 02:11 PM
yep, that's what happens when you have generations of fans without a local team that have grown up rooting for someone else. Atleast the Rams have a history with LA while the Chargers have none :lol And as far as I know, the NFL did nothing to "test the waters" so to speak like they are by playing in Mexico City and London. They just showed up on Day 1 and expected fans to be ready.

Speaking of, I wonder if there will be a similar situation in Vegas when the Raiders go there? Definitely not to that extent due to the much larger Raiders fanbase, but how does the NFL expect something similar to not happen? Is there already a large fanbase out there?

well yeah i dont think there will be issue filling the stadium, just wondering if it will be a similar embarrassment as the Chargers are having where there's no HFA

Millennial_Messiah
11-08-2019, 02:12 PM
will probably be more of a mixed bag early on, but they should be fine. raiders fans on the west coast travel well. we always had a home field advantage against the chargers at qualcomm, too. look at how Vegas embraced the Knights in hockey. they'll be fine with the raiders

https://thecomeback.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Every-States-Favorite-500x352.jpg
I think they should represent well, there are plenty of raiders fans even as far east in Texas, though not surprised the 49ers won Texas because of that sea of red Week 1 2014. Surprised OK went for the Steelers over the Cowboys. And Giants in CA? That's not possible, it has to be the Cowboys, might be the Raiders starting next year though.

Millennial_Messiah
11-08-2019, 02:18 PM
there's a couple more on that map that make it look silly, tbh. There's no way the Tampa Yuccaneers is an out of state favorite for anybody. Michigan would definitely be the Steelers or Packers, Nebraska for the Cowboys. And no way Jacksonville is the favorite team in Montana or Minnesota. And North Dakota would definitely be the Eagles, not the Chargers. Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont would all be diehard for the Patriots (I've spent time up there). That map is garbage :lol

Mark Celibate
11-08-2019, 02:22 PM

:lol yeah I saw that earlier, I honestly had no idea.

Mark Celibate
11-08-2019, 02:26 PM

that chart is random as hell, especially those Northern Plain states...:lol didn't realize the Chargers, Dolphins, and Jaguars were so popular in the Dakotas and Minnesota/Montana. I figured Green Bay, Chicago or Pittsburgh would dominate those states

Millennial_Messiah
11-08-2019, 02:33 PM
that chart is random as hell, especially those Northern Plain states...:lol didn't realize the Chargers, Dolphins, and Jaguars were so popular in the Dakotas and Minnesota/Montana. I figured Green Bay, Chicago or Pittsburgh would dominate those states

That map is completely bogus, that's what it is.

I believe the Raiders in Nevada, and a few others (Giants in Florida makes sense because of all the NYC expats), but most of those are hot garbage and completely made up to be "inclusive" or whatever. Those Florida teams don't really have a significant national fanbase, they struggle to fill their own home stadiums after all :lol ... and there's no way in hell the NY Giants have more fans in California than the Cowboys.

Darth_Pelican
11-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Yeah I also question the validity of that map. Most of Mississippi and Alabama are Saints fans. I've never heard of a Mississippi Titans fan in my life.

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/mt/2014/09/Screen_Shot_2014_09_05_at_4.40.46_PM/original.png

Millennial_Messiah
11-08-2019, 03:26 PM
Yeah I also question the validity of that map. Most of Mississippi are Saints fans. I've never heard of a Mississippi Titans fan in my life.

Yes, MS, AL maybe even GA should be Saints. LA should be Cowboys.

WY, UT are definitely Broncos territory. ND loves the Eagles because of Wentz. The entire northeast north and east of MA loves the Patriots. Etc

Millennial_Messiah
11-08-2019, 03:33 PM
https://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/mt/2014/09/Screen_Shot_2014_09_05_at_4.40.46_PM/original.png

That map is much better, but not without flaws... spent time in Cincinnati, and don't think the Bengals cover nearly that much territory, for example. You can argue the entire state of Ohio should be painted yellow. I also don't believe the Rams are the favorite team in the St Louis metro area these days. Chiefs/Steelers, most likely.

I do agree with that map for the most part, it even captures the random Cowboy blues, Steelers yellows and Packers greens dispersed throughout the USA which are indeed accurate :lol

spurraider21
11-08-2019, 04:21 PM
the map i posted was specific to out-of-state teams, so of course they'd look different.

but there are still some inconsistencies. im not sayin either is perfect, but raiders should have enough fans in vegas so have a viable home field advantage

Millennial_Messiah
11-08-2019, 04:26 PM
the map i posted was specific to out-of-state teams, so of course they'd look different.

but there are still some inconsistencies. im not sayin either is perfect, but raiders should have enough fans in vegas so have a viable home field advantage

We are aware, but also that most of those are incorrect. About 1/3 of CA NFL fans are Cowboys fans. No chance in hell the Giants even come close :lol

spurraider21
11-08-2019, 06:18 PM
karl got hurt on the last play. could be out a while, even the season. they just signed DJ Swearinger

joyner may miss time as well, he also got hurt on the last drive. good thing we're playing the bengals/jets next two, probably among the few teams that wont be able to take advantage

Mugen
11-08-2019, 06:22 PM
karl got hurt on the last play. could be out a while, even the season. they just signed DJ Swearinger

joyner may miss time as well, he also got hurt on the last drive. good thing we're playing the bengals/jets next two, probably among the few teams that wont be able to take advantage

Yeah - wouldn't be surprised if it's season ending re KJ.

If the DLine can replicate even 70-75% of what they did last night, they might end up being okay. Sucks for Karl, might help the Raiders being able to re-sign him tho.

spurraider21
11-08-2019, 06:24 PM
Yeah - wouldn't be surprised if it's season ending re KJ.

If the DLine can replicate even 70-75% of what they did last night, they might end up being okay. Sucks for Karl though, might help the Raiders being able to re-sign him tho.
i feel like gruden never liked joseph (has been trying to replace him for a while now). brought in erik harris and had him and reggie nelson starting. drafted abram who plays the same way as joseph.

they didnt exercise his 5th year option (to be fair, would have been pretty expensive)

but he kept playing himself onto the field and made the game sealing play in b2b weeks. i hope they bring him back

Chris
11-08-2019, 06:39 PM
We are aware

Philo does the same thing in the political forum :lol

Pelicans78
11-08-2019, 07:53 PM

I’m stunned the Cowboys aren’t first in Louisiana. People are either a Saints or Cowboys fan in this state.

Will Hunting
11-08-2019, 08:15 PM
There’s not a chance it’s remotely accurate :lol, just to name some obvious ones:

How are the Patriots not the favorite out of state team in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont? Does that not count because the “New England” Patriots are considered an in-state team for every New England state?

:lmao the Jaguars being the favorite team in any state

The Cowboys are the favorite team of Arizona’s entire Mexican population, not sure how the Rams are up there

Millennial_Messiah
11-08-2019, 08:16 PM
I’m stunned the Cowboys aren’t first in Louisiana. People are either a Saints or Cowboys fan in this state.

It's a bogus map.

I pretty much pointed everything wrong with it earlier today, from the Cowboys not being the top OOS team in LA/CA/OK to the Pats not dominating the New England states. And lol @ the NY Giants not being the top OOS team in New York, but in Cowboy California. LMAO. About the only thing it got right was the Giants in Florida and the Steelers in Ohio. There are definitely more Raiders than 49ers fans in Texas.

Millennial_Messiah
11-08-2019, 08:19 PM
There’s not a chance it’s remotely accurate :lol, just to name some obvious ones:

How are the Patriots not the favorite out of state team in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont? Does that not count because the “New England” Patriots are considered an in-state team for every New England state?

The Cowboys are the favorite team of Arizona’s entire Mexican population, not sure how the Rams are up there

You pretty much posted everything I posted this morning. ME/VT/RI/NH are all diehard Pats fans. CA/LA/OK should be Cowboys SD/NE/MN should be Green Bay and ND is Eagles. MT/WY/UT are Broncos.

Mark Celibate
11-08-2019, 09:11 PM

yeah I've watched enough Cowboy games in Arizona to know there's no way the Rams are more popular there. IMO, pretty much every state not in the Northeast is realistically either Dallas, Pittsburgh, or Green Bay with maybe one of SF/Oakland/Seattle taking a West Coast state. And then I figure all the Northeast states would be New England, Pitt, Philly, or the Giants. Would be a boring map but there's no way teams like the Chargers, Jaguars, Buccaneers, Colts, etc are the favorite teams for states in an entirely different region of the country. rofl

benefactor
11-09-2019, 08:50 AM
Texas is KC now tbh

JasonGarrett
11-09-2019, 10:19 AM
just woke up from a cold sweat....a cold sweat....I had a nightmare that our kicker (I forgot his name) hit a game winning field goal against our opponent this week...and I was out of timeouts...out of timeouts....

speaking of, can anybody tell me who our opponent is this week? Gotta admit...I'm not prepared....not prepared....this week I've mainly been focusing on what items to get for my utility belt...utility belt....

Millennial_Messiah
11-09-2019, 07:29 PM
yeah I've watched enough Cowboy games in Arizona to know there's no way the Rams are more popular there. IMO, pretty much every state not in the Northeast is realistically either Dallas, Pittsburgh, or Green Bay with maybe one of SF/Oakland/Seattle taking a West Coast state. And then I figure all the Northeast states would be New England, Pitt, Philly, or the Giants. Would be a boring map but there's no way teams like the Chargers, Jaguars, Buccaneers, Colts, etc are the favorite teams for states in an entirely different region of the country. rofl

especially those Florida teams. Nobody gives a shit about them outside of their home metro areas, and even in the FL metro areas there are tons of yanks from the Northeast.

SpursforSix
11-10-2019, 10:44 AM
It's a bogus map.

I pretty much pointed everything wrong with it earlier today, from the Cowboys not being the top OOS team in LA/CA/OK to the Pats not dominating the New England states. And lol @ the NY Giants not being the top OOS team in New York, but in Cowboy California. LMAO. About the only thing it got right was the Giants in Florida and the Steelers in Ohio. There are definitely more Raiders than 49ers fans in Texas.

Idk...the map nails both Dakotas and Montana as well.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 01:14 PM
This early slate sucks. I guess it's fun to watch Breesus tear up the Failcons' shitty defense?

TheCultOfPersonality
11-10-2019, 02:01 PM
So RG3 is now black Taysom Hill I guess.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1193600833654546435

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 02:14 PM
Ravens 28, Bugles 3. Mid second quarter. Reminds me of the Ravens Week 1

i'm_still_beta
11-10-2019, 02:20 PM
Damn, KC can't get the break

i'm_still_beta
11-10-2019, 02:36 PM
Everybody laughed at Dolphins, meanwhile Bengals are leading the tank race

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 02:46 PM
Man those Saints fans hate the refs more than any other pro sports franchise

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Everybody laughed at Dolphins, meanwhile Bengals are leading the tank race
Tua the high profile guy will hold out before joining that scum franchise in arguably the most lame/boring city with an NFL team. Herbert would probably play there, I guess. But Tua wants Miami.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 02:50 PM
Julio Jones sinking the Saints season :wow

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 02:51 PM
That SPIN move by Lamar for the long running TD was outrageously awesome :wow :wow :wow

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 02:58 PM
Do the Ravens have the best offense in the league? Seriously.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 03:01 PM
Sean Payton is an idiot for burning a timeout in the 3rd quarter when it's 3rd & goal from the 15. Just take the 5 yard loss and the field goal. When will coaches ever learn? Seriously.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 03:04 PM
so they squandered a timeout that they'll need later, and still end up dumping it off and kicking the field goal. I just don't get it

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 03:13 PM
Poor challenge by Payton. If he loses they're down to 1 timeout, and they're down on the score board.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 03:23 PM
Jameis Winston is the best QB in the league at staring down his receiver for several seconds before making the throw.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 03:25 PM
Don't know why the Falcons didn't go for 2 there. Going up 12 in the 4th quarter is a huge advantage vs. 11.

TheCultOfPersonality
11-10-2019, 03:29 PM
That return is exactly what the Saints need because they're because they're being bullied in this game.

TheCultOfPersonality
11-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Another Saints penalty. O-line had that defender in a choke hold.

TheCultOfPersonality
11-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Brees getting sacked on a 3 man rush. Saints making the Falcons defense look like the 2000 Ravens.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 03:34 PM
Aints are in trouble. Probably just not their year of destiny this year, tbh. Last year was.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 03:37 PM
Will be nice if Falcons don't choke.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 03:38 PM
Will be nice if Falcons don't choke.
I don't think so. Last year was the Saints' year of destiny. Don't think they have the horses to come back. I think they might miss the playoffs in favor of Carolina, actually.

TheCultOfPersonality
11-10-2019, 03:40 PM
Another Saints penalty. Holy crap.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 03:41 PM
:lmao Aints are so undisciplined. 4th & 11 roughing the punter :lol

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 03:44 PM
Dan Quinn saves his job with this win.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 03:48 PM
remember that Redskins game from 2 years ago for the Saints

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 03:51 PM
:lmao Aints

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 03:51 PM
#FreeTeddy #FreeTeddy #FreeTeddy

SuperCam
11-10-2019, 03:52 PM
Aints suck :lol

TheCultOfPersonality
11-10-2019, 03:53 PM
The Falcons have 6 sacks in this game. They had 7 coming into this game. Thats last in the league.

i'm_still_beta
11-10-2019, 03:56 PM
Derrick Henry:"Destroying Chiefs run d since 2018"

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 03:56 PM
FREE TEDDY

SuperCam
11-10-2019, 04:02 PM
Not many teams left on the schedule can hang with the Saints.

Pelicans78 :lol

Brees was pretty bad 2nd half of last season too. Too old to compete for a full season.

i'm_still_beta
11-10-2019, 04:04 PM
Chiefs :lmao:rollin:lmao

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 04:04 PM
:lmao Fat coaches Reid and Arians getting harpooned out there

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 04:08 PM
Touchdown Tannehill!!!

Chris
11-10-2019, 04:09 PM
lol Chiefs

lol Blake

Millennial_Messiah
Clutch Baker Mayfield!!

Blake
Chiefs trying their damnedest to lose this game. The coaching is a sloppy hot mess of shit

Chris
lol 2pt good

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Can Josh Allen prove he's the best QB of the '18 draft class? Huge drive for Buffalo's season, coming up.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 04:11 PM
Chiefs trying their damnedest to lose this game. The coaching is a sloppy hot mess of shit
as I've said for a loooooooong time, Mahomes will never win a SB until the fat whale with the pedo stache is harpooned.

Blake
11-10-2019, 04:11 PM
Clutch st Patrick

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 04:12 PM
Mahomes doing what he did against the Patriots last AFCCG

Blake
11-10-2019, 04:13 PM
Lol chiefs

Chris
11-10-2019, 04:13 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOO

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 04:14 PM
Teen Titans grew up today!!! Tlutch Tannehill

:lol Buttkicker
:lol Fat Reid

Blake
11-10-2019, 04:14 PM
Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 04:15 PM
:lmao Queefs

Millennial_Messiah
:lol Aints
:lol Queefs

i'm_still_beta
Chiefs went full Reid

resistanze
11-10-2019, 04:16 PM
Why did they call timeout on the 2 point conversion?

Chris
11-10-2019, 04:16 PM
lmao Bills

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 04:17 PM
:lmao Billygoats
:lmao Kickers
:lol Aints

Blake
11-10-2019, 04:18 PM
I can't recall the last time I've seen such a horrible display of special teams.

I mean forget the missed extra point, the blocked field goal, the fair catch at the the 3 yard line before halftime...
I've never ever seen an intentional grounding from a botched holder.

:lol

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 04:20 PM
Raiders to win the division??? spurraider21

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 04:20 PM
I can't recall the last time I've seen such a horrible display of special teams.

I mean forget the missed extra point, the blocked field goal, the fair catch at the the 3 yard line before halftime...
I've never ever seen an intentional grounding from a botched holder.

:lol
Special Ed teams tbh

i'm_still_beta
11-10-2019, 04:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLpsvxkQSQ8

DAF86
11-10-2019, 04:26 PM
So RG3 is now black Taysom Hill I guess.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1193600833654546435

How do you officially record the stats in that play? Jackson ran for 4 yds and Griffin for 7?

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 04:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLpsvxkQSQ8
Yep.

AFC is putrid outside of the top 2 teams.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 04:31 PM
Steelers spotting the Rams a touchdown.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 04:32 PM
Let's go Panthers!!!

Arcadian
11-10-2019, 04:34 PM
Our 7-time Pro Bowl center just handed the other team a free touchdown.

TheCultOfPersonality
11-10-2019, 04:36 PM
How do you officially record the stats in that play? Jackson ran for 4 yds and Griffin for 7?

ESPN stat sheet credited RG3 for 9 yards, but 0 carries. NFL.com doesn't credit RG3 at all as far as I know.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 04:38 PM
The NFC West is so good. Probably deserve 3 in.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 04:48 PM
Panthers in the driver seat in the division with a win today

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 04:52 PM
crap, scrub receivers always look good when they go to Green Gay for some reason

DAF86
11-10-2019, 04:54 PM
ESPN stat sheet credited RG3 for 9 yards, but 0 carries. NFL.com doesn't credit RG3 at all as far as I know.

Did ESPN credit Lamar's 4 yds run in that play?

Darth_Pelican
11-10-2019, 04:59 PM
Disgraceful performance today. Penalties, O-Line couldn’t block, Defense couldn’t stop the run. Just embarrassing.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:04 PM
Steelerefs, tbh

TheCultOfPersonality
11-10-2019, 05:06 PM
Did ESPN credit Lamar's 4 yds run in that play?
I assume so.

2nd & 4 at BAL 45
(11:49 - 2nd) (Shotgun) L.Jackson right end to BLT 48 for 3 yards. Lateral to R.Griffin III pushed ob at CIN 43 for 9 yards (J.Bates III).

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:09 PM
Refs marching the Squealers down the field

Pelicans78
11-10-2019, 05:12 PM
Disgraceful performance today. Penalties, O-Line couldn’t block, Defense couldn’t stop the run. Just embarrassing.

Play-calling set the tone. Too many damn passing plays. Disgraceful. Didn’t even try running the ball.

Millennial_Messiah
Rams 7
Refs 7
Stoolers 0

SuperCam
Green Gay isn!t very impressive tbh. 49ers or Seahawks conference to lose

SuperCam
11-10-2019, 05:15 PM
Allen is such a twinky fumblefaggot. :lol Get his ass out of here

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:16 PM
the filthy green gay goobers ALWAYS get some fluky lucky bullshit at home.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:17 PM
Allen is such a twinky fumblefaggot. :lol Get his ass out of here
& replace him with who? Newton is on IR. Taken his last snap as a Panther.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:23 PM
Packerefs tbh :(

these 2 games are suckass right now. Both road teams need to win

SuperCam
11-10-2019, 05:24 PM
Rivera is such a massive faggot. Coasting off a repuation as a defensive coach despite giving up 5 touchdown scores multiple times a season :lol

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:25 PM
suckass games. Cmon Rams and Panthers

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:31 PM
just yuck... completely going away from Mccaffrey

SuperCam
11-10-2019, 05:38 PM
Jfc Homo Rodgers has to be the most ref protected player in the league :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:38 PM
Roughing the Rodgers... fuck you Goodell, bullshit Packerefs :pctoss

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:39 PM
Jfc Homo Rodgers has to be the most ref protected player in the league :lmao
Absolutely. Abso-fucking-lutely. Outrageous.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Packerrefs with a good play there.

TheCultOfPersonality
That was a terrible call on the Panthers in the endzone.

Millennial_Messiah
Just horrible. The NFL is just unwatchable with their slobbering of the Green Gay Goobers. A punt from the endzone turns into a game-ending 7 points because of the most bullshit call in the game. Just atrocious by Goodell.

spurraider21
11-10-2019, 05:42 PM
Raiders to win the division??? spurraider21 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905)
Unlikely. Our schedule is pretty favorable but still have to go to KC.

Titans beating chiefs is bittersweet cause titans are on our ass for wc, but we still play them h2h anyway

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:42 PM
The NFL is atrocious and unwatchable, despite being the best sport in the world. What does that say about sports and the world in general? Seriously. I think it's time to eradicate humanity and start over with a better species.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 05:43 PM
That could be a 14 point swing to end the half.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:44 PM
Fuck the military, tbfh.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:45 PM
That could be a 14 point swing to end the half.
that means division. what a ghastly NFL season

spurraider21
11-10-2019, 05:46 PM
Raiders beat chargers
titans beat chiefs
browns beat bills

if dolphins beat colts and rams beat pitt that’s basically a perfect week for us

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:46 PM
Fuck Goodell tbh

spurraider21
11-10-2019, 05:48 PM
Panthers got jobbed tbh. Packers shoulda been punting out of their end zone. Now it’s goal to go. Such crap

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:49 PM
And it's the most washed up tight end in the NFL of all people as the star on this bullshit NFL-led drive.

SuperCam
11-10-2019, 05:51 PM
Fudgepacker refs are worse than any saintsrefs by far. How do detroit minny chicago deal with this shit :lol

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 05:52 PM
Fudgepacker refs are worse than any saintsrefs by far. How do detroit minny chicago deal with this shit :lol

We're used to it. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:52 PM
Panthers got jobbed tbh. Packers shoulda been punting out of their end zone. Now it’s goal to go. Such crap
Goodell's favorite team, tbh.

SuperCam
11-10-2019, 05:55 PM
I hope Rodger get AIDS tbh. If he's gonna be a faggot on and off the field he needs to be honest about it at least

Chinook
11-10-2019, 05:57 PM
A measure of justice that the penalty cost GB three points.

Kinda dumb to run it there. Should have kept the ball in Rogers' hands.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 05:58 PM
BALL DON'T LIE BITCH!!!!!

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 05:59 PM
:lmao Packers

TheCultOfPersonality
11-10-2019, 05:59 PM
So the Packers hate points.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:00 PM
Seriously. Fuck the Green Gay Goobers and their pathetic, pampered, disgusting fans and bullshit excuse for an "ownership" of an organization. Can't we please get an earthquake to wipe Pissconsin off the map? Awful state tbh

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:02 PM
I hope Rodger get AIDS tbh. If he's gonna be a faggot on and off the field he needs to be honest about it at least
Me too, brother. Chances are his favorite form of sex with Danica Patrick is her pegging him, and he has his male *friends* on the side as well

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 06:02 PM
Goodell's favorite team, tbh.

His other favorite team (Steelers) getting 7 points an arm going forward ruled fumble. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:04 PM
Stoolerefs getting a free TD against the Rams too which was obviously a forward pass and not a fumble.

Some disgusting home cooking going on in the disgusting Rust Belt this afternoon, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:04 PM
His other favorite team (Steelers) getting 7 points an arm going forward ruled fumble. :lol
Stole my post just seconds before I posted it. :toast

SuperCam
11-10-2019, 06:05 PM
Twinkie allen would have only got 3 points on the midfield drive we were robbed of so not too bad in the end but watch out if we lose this game on a fg score..

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:05 PM
NFL has a hard on for the rust belt teams just because they were the "original" NFL teams or some horrible manure like that.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:08 PM
Twinkie allen would have only got 3 points on the midfield drive we were robbed of so not too bad in the end but watch out if we lose this game on a fg score..
very lucky the Packers didn't just do the obvious thing and take the easy 3 to go up 17-10 with the ball.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:12 PM
Steelerefs are so disgusting. Just nuke the fucking rust belt to pieces already

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:15 PM
Just sooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooring. Unwatchable

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:16 PM
sooooooooooo booooooooooring faggot ass home cooking

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:17 PM
boooooooooooooooooring.......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz crickets

fuck you, Joe Suck and Troy Gayman

SuperCam
11-10-2019, 06:19 PM
Riverboat Faggot the defensive mastermind going to give up another 5 touchdown game :lol

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:23 PM
Riverboat Faggot the defensive mastermind going to give up another 5 touchdown game :lol
and they have a Godly D-line

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:28 PM
god I fucking hate the Pukers and their fugly fans... this season is just about ruined now

SuperCam
11-10-2019, 06:29 PM
Twinkie :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:30 PM
Twinkie :lmao
there goes the season.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:33 PM
suck assssss games

Clipper Nation
11-10-2019, 06:35 PM
Just imagine how bad Carolina would be getting blown out with Scam instead of Team Leader Allen :wow

Scam would have thrown at least two pick-sixes by now, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:35 PM
god these refs have the Steelers tiny dicks all up their asses at the same time...

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:36 PM
these games are gay... NFL = unwatchable

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:45 PM
Another 3 points for Pukerefs :(

NFL = unwatchable

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:46 PM
Jared Goff benched for Blake Bortles.

I repeat, Jared Goff BENCHED for Blake Bortles.

SuperCam
11-10-2019, 06:46 PM
Rivera is such a cock sucking fraud :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 06:51 PM
Pukers grab the QB's facemask, Panthers get called for holding.

NFL = Unwatchable

Goodell is a faggot

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 07:01 PM
what a goddamn atrocious decision by Rivera... did he seriously fail 3rd grade math class? :pctoss

SuperCam
11-10-2019, 07:03 PM
Rivera fagging it up again :lol.

Now you mouthbreathers can see clear as day what was holding Cam back his whole career

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 07:05 PM
cmon Panthers how do you not stop the run with that Dline?

Clipper Nation
11-10-2019, 07:06 PM
Rivera fagging it up again :lol.

Now you mouthbreathers can see clear as day what was holding Cam back his whole career
His own lack of talent, lack of maturity and total reliance on athleticism?

Millennial_Messiah
11-10-2019, 07:12 PM
Panthers need to play with speed. Can't afford to put all your eggs on one drive, or one two point conversion.