PDA

View Full Version : Eight American Citizens (Inc Children) Shot And Burned By Mexican Cartels

Spurtacular
11-05-2019, 11:45 PM
(Tied For) Top news story of the day. I'm shocked that a concerned Chumpette didn't post it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7650129/Relatives-say-5-US-citizens-killed-northern-Mexico.html
https://nypost.com/2019/11/05/7-month-old-baby-miraculously-survives-mexico-cartel-massacre/
https://apnews.com/90d478d46e1d45bda0d969e9b517828c
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2019/11/05/mexican-cartels-are-winning-the-propaganda-war/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/05/mexicos-security-failure-grisly-cartel-shootout-shows-who-holds-the-power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSUHZh3oYRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpsm81VY4WU

Spurtacular
11-05-2019, 11:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szI8OjpO4eE

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/trump-tweet-mexican-cartels.jpg

Spurtacular
11-06-2019, 12:06 AM
The faces...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFRtLWpI67k

DarrinS
11-06-2019, 09:20 AM
Check out this hot take

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2019, 09:39 AM
Newsflash: Don't ever go to the pan of Mexico, only the yucatan and Baja California.

Phenomanul
11-06-2019, 09:54 AM
Newsflash: Don't ever go to the pan of Mexico, only the yucatan and Baja California.

I'd stay away from any part of the nation that is part of the drug war. Most people assume it's the entire nation, but in reality is anywhere where the geography affects the cartel's core business (along the border, anywhere containing highways/railways linking the movement of product to the border). In other words there are parts of the nation that statistically aren't affected at all if any by the drug mafias.

LaMarcus Bryant
11-06-2019, 09:55 AM
Ask any cop, he'll tell ya, "If you can't stand the heat, you better stay out of the kitchen."

MultiTroll
11-06-2019, 10:18 AM
Mex saying they have arrested "one" suspect. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2019, 10:48 AM
I'd stay away from any part of the nation that is part of the drug war. Most people assume it's the entire nation, but in reality is anywhere where the geography affects the cartel's core business (along the border, anywhere containing highways/railways linking the movement of product to the border). In other words there are parts of the nation that statistically aren't affected at all if any by the drug mafias.
in other words, the yucatan and baja peninsulas. though you can find lots of drugs and alcohol in Cabo or Cozumel

leemajors
11-06-2019, 11:04 AM
The War on Drugs has been a huge success.

ChumpDumper
11-06-2019, 02:41 PM
Check out this hot take

1191822530727829506what part of the story do you not like, Darrin?

FkLA
11-06-2019, 06:02 PM
They're actually polygamist cults that settle in Mexico so that they're allowed to continue their "religion".

If anybody watches the prankster ThatWasEpic on YouTube, that's why he's "Mexican" and knows Spanish. They're pretty ballsy too. He had a family member kidnapped for ransom, they refused to pay and still got the kid back. The cartel eventually killed a brother of the guy they had originally kidnapped though.

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2019, 06:25 PM
They're actually polygamist cults that settle in Mexico so that they're allowed to continue their "religion".

If anybody watches the prankster ThatWasEpic on YouTube, that's why he's "Mexican" and knows Spanish. They're pretty ballsy too. He had a family member kidnapped for ransom, they refused to pay and still got the kid back. The cartel eventually killed a brother of the guy they had originally kidnapped though.
Mormonism is fucking weird, but... the fucking tattooed brown skin Cartel fuckers should be bombed to a pulp, Dresden 1945 style.

Phenomanul
11-06-2019, 06:29 PM

Polygamy is illegal in Mexico too. These folks stopped "officially practicing" polygamy at least two generations ago. They likely still practice it unofficially though.

koriwhat
11-06-2019, 07:20 PM
of course the upper echelon of politicians in MX don't want to take down the cartels... it's a family business.

Spurtacular
11-06-2019, 07:21 PM

And yet the media was all too happy to deliver the excuse that it could be mistaken identity.

phxspurfan
11-06-2019, 10:08 PM
tbh that family is weird af. Keep reading you'll see they were down in Mexico a lot. Wtf are they doing

ChumpDumper
11-06-2019, 10:37 PM
tbh that family is weird af. Keep reading you'll see they were down in Mexico a lot. Wtf are they doingThey, uh, lived there.

Ginobilly
11-07-2019, 07:09 AM
They, uh, lived there.

Yup. Basically these Mormons live in Mexico because they could do whatever they want over there. They could practice unofficial polygamy. The Mexican knows but they don't care, they turn a blind eye. They could grow dro, drive drunk on their property, beat their wives, etc. All shit that will land you in jail in a feminist country like the us. Most of these guys are dual citizens, they go back and fourth from mex to USA to work, then come home to play and live like kings. The only problem is the cartel violence that you might encounter.

Trey Gowdy
11-07-2019, 09:43 AM
The only way to stop a Bad Mexican Cartel is with a Good Mexican Cartel.

MultiTroll
11-07-2019, 10:40 AM
Take up Don's offer to have the U.S. military wipe them out.

Instead of jacking off to the tune of 3 Trillion in the Middle East with nothing but heartache to show for it.

Trey Gowdy
11-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Take up Don's offer to have the U.S. military wipe them out.

Instead of jacking off to the tune of 3 Trillion in the Middle East with nothing but heartache to show for it.
That’s actually the best idea. If Mexico can’t handle their shit, then we’ll handle it for them. Unfortunately, border issues will never be resolved because that’s an easy political outrage tool and lots of people in DC won’t have a job if they can’t make sanctimonious speeches for one side or the other.

ChumpDumper
11-07-2019, 12:00 PM
Foreign wars good now.

Blake
11-07-2019, 12:15 PM
Foreign wars good now.

World policing good now

phxspurfan
11-07-2019, 04:23 PM
Yup. Basically these Mormons live in Mexico because they could do whatever they want over there. They could practice unofficial polygamy. The Mexican knows but they don't care, they turn a blind eye. They could grow dro, drive drunk on their property, beat their wives, etc. All shit that will land you in jail in a feminist country like the us. Most of these guys are dual citizens, they go back and fourth from mex to USA to work, then come home to play and live like kings. The only problem is the cartel violence that you might encounter.

So basically, a family of weirdos who got what they maybe deserved. Or got robbed bc they got caught up in some shit they shouldn't have been anywhere near.

ChumpDumper
11-07-2019, 04:53 PM
So basically, a family of weirdos who got what they maybe deserved. Or got robbed bc they got caught up in some shit they shouldn't have been anywhere near.I wouldn't characterize it like that though personally I would've left the country after the first round of kidnapping and murder. YMMV

Spurtacular
11-08-2019, 01:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5sX6379yvY

Spurtacular
11-08-2019, 02:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3naF3fJUwM

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 04:57 PM
No Chumpette has gotten behind using the army to take out the cartels.

ChumpDumper
11-09-2019, 06:35 PM
No Chumpette has gotten behind using the army to take out the cartels.Are you for using the US armed forces to take out cartels in Mexico?

How would you want that to play out? Give us your plan, General.

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 08:33 PM
Are you for using the US armed forces to take out cartels in Mexico?

I'm certainly more for it than I am using our army to topple Assad. How about you?

ChumpDumper
11-09-2019, 09:46 PM
I'm certainly more for it than I am using our army to topple Assad. How about you?No way in hell do I want our armed forces to invade Mexico.

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 09:50 PM
No way in hell do I want our armed forces to invade Mexico.

You didn't answer the question. Would you rather our armed forces go after the cartels or Assad?

ChumpDumper
11-09-2019, 09:56 PM
You didn't answer the question. Would you rather our armed forces go after the cartels or Assad?How would they "go after Assad" in your fantasy?

And you didn't answer the question:

Blake
11-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Oh hey a back and forth where derp doesn't answer his own question. No way!

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 10:16 PM
How would they "go after Assad" in your fantasy?

And you didn't answer the question:

Not my fantasy. You were calling Tulsi a Russian asset for not going after Assad.

ChumpDumper
11-09-2019, 10:29 PM
Not my fantasy. You were calling Tulsi a Russian asset for not going after Assad.Actually, you're lying.

What do you mean by US forces "going after Assad"?

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 10:44 PM
Actually, you're lying.

What do you mean by US forces "going after Assad"?

Actually, you were too much of a pussy to say how she's a Russian asset.

hater (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7609)

ChumpDumper
11-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Actually, you were too much of a pussy to say how she's a Russian asset.

hater (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7609)
So you're never going to say how you want US troops to be used in Mexico.

Good talk.

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 10:54 PM
So you're never going to say how you want US troops to be used in Mexico.

Good talk.

They'd kick ass. You got a problem, or are you just fishing?

ChumpDumper
11-09-2019, 11:21 PM
They'd kick ass. You got a problem, or are you just fishing?Kick ass how?

You're not saying how they would be used and you never will.

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Kick ass how?

You're not saying how they would be used and you never will.

Just fishing like I thought.

You worried that all the arms that scandal-free Obama gave them could be a problem?

ChumpDumper
11-09-2019, 11:36 PM
Just fishing like I thought.No, I'm asking you a direct question

How are troops going to be used in your fantasy?

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 11:52 PM
No, I'm asking you a direct question

Now try making a direct point.

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 11:53 PM
You worried that all the arms that scandal-free Obama gave them could be a problem?

How come you didn't answer that direct question?

ChumpDumper
11-09-2019, 11:54 PM
False premise. You don't know what you're talking about. Again. I would direct you to the IG's report but you never read anything and want to remain ignorant.

I'm asking you a direct question

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 01:32 AM
False premise. You don't know what you're talking about. Again. I would direct you to the IG's report but you never read anything and want to remain ignorant.

I'm asking you a direct question

There's nothing false about the fact that you're not making a direct point.

:lmao The Return Of The Leg Humper

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 09:06 AM
There's nothing false about the fact that you're not making a direct point.

:lmao The Return Of The Leg HumperMy point is you have no idea what you're talking about.

Thanks for folding and proving my point for me.:tu

Foldin' derp never left.:lol

You will never known what you're talking about.

You will always fold.

Now get angry and try a buzzword deflection like you always do.

That'll make you look all tough and smart!

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 01:05 PM
My point is you have no idea what you're talking about.

Thanks for folding and proving my point for me.:tu

Foldin' derp never left.:lol

You will never known what you're talking about.

You will always fold.

Now get angry and try a buzzword deflection like you always do.

That'll make you look all tough and smart!

Blather. You have no point. You're just fishing / lashing out. Par.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 01:14 PM
ChumpHumper

You worried that all the arms that scandal-free Obama gave the cartels could be a problem for our military?

Still voting present?

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 01:17 PM
Blather. You have no point. You're just fishing / lashing out. Par.:lmao triple buzzword deflection attempt

Called it.:tu

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 01:18 PM
ChumpHumper

You worried that all the arms that scandal-free Obama gave the cartels could be a problem for our military?

Still voting present?:lol Still trying to work your false premise.

Why do you have to lie every single time? Are you just that stupid? Or insecure? Or ignorant?

Or do you just love lying?

Explain.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 01:22 PM
:lmao triple buzzword deflection attempt

Called it.:tu

:lmao You called out that I'd call you out on your bull shit. :lmao

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 01:23 PM
:lol Still trying to work your false premise.

Why do you have to lie every single time? Are you just that stupid? Or insecure? Or ignorant?

Or do you just love lying?

Explain.

Don't Blake Zero it (:cry False premise! :cry). Answer the question.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 01:24 PM
:lmao You called out that I'd call you out on your bull shit. :lmaoYou tried to defelct from your failure with triple buzzwords.

You're never going to talk about your white Mexico Mormons or your fantasy US invasion again.

I ended that.

You're only going to whine about me.

Go right ahead.

lol derp

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 01:31 PM
You tried to defelct from your failure with triple buzzwords.

You're never going to talk about your white Mexico Mormons or your fantasy US invasion again.

I ended that.

You're only going to whine about me.

Go right ahead.

lol derp

Blather.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 01:34 PM
Blather.Buzzword.

Prove your claim that Obama gave arms to the cartels.

You won't. You will only whine about being called on your lie.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 01:36 PM
Prove your claim that Obama gave arms to the cartels.

:cry Fast And Furious didn't happen :cry

:lmao Sperm Shielder Chump
:lmao Par

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Buzzword.

:lmao Buzzword has become your buzzword. :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 01:39 PM
:cry Fast And Furious didn't happen :cry

:lmao Sperm Shielder Chump
:lmao ParAnd what is your proof Obama ordered Fast and Furious, derp?

Step up. Tell the world.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 01:45 PM
And what is your proof Obama ordered Fast and Furious, derp?

Step up. Tell the world.

Fast And Furious didn't happen?

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 01:46 PM
Fast And Furious didn't happen?Now you're lying about what I said.

What is your proof Obama ordered Fast and Furious, derp?

Quit stalling.

Answer or fold.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 01:57 PM
Now you're lying about what I said.

What is your proof Obama ordered Fast and Furious, derp?

Quit stalling.

Answer or fold.

Quit splitting hairs or fold.

I don't care about what you think Obama's exact involvement was as a means to avoid the crux of the matter (I know well in advance you'll sperm shield for him).

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Quit splitting hairs or fold.

I don't care about what you think Obama's exact involvement was as a means to avoid the crux of the matter (I know well in advance you'll sperm shield for him).

You worried that all the arms that scandal-free Obama gave the cartels could be a problem for our military?Derp folds.

Obama gave no arms to the cartels, so nothing to be afraid of there.

I'm not going to entertain your lies, derp. Try being honest. It's what Mormon God would want.

One more question:

Can you be honest, derp?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 02:04 PM
Derp folds.

I'm not going to entertain your lies, derp. Try being honest. It's what Mormon God would want.

One more question:

Can you be honest, derp?

Yes or no.

So, you gonna Blake Zero out on me? You need to go to your cuckoon also?

You worried that all the American guns that the cartels received as the result of the Obama regime's actions could be a problem for our military?

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 02:10 PM
So, you gonna Blake Zero out on me? You need to go to your cuckoon also?

You worried that all the American guns that the cartels received as the result of the Obama regime's actions could be a problem for our military?Nope, that isn't a worry at all. It's merely a distraction you're raising.

Can you be honest, derp?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 02:11 PM
Nope, that isn't a worry at all.

Then, what's your fucking problem. Spit it out.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 02:12 PM
Then, what's your fucking problem. Spit it out.Question pending:

Can you be honest, derp?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
Nope, that isn't a worry at all. It's merely a distraction you're raising.

:lmao Psychopath not worried about the safety of our military members. :lmao

ChumpDumper
:lmao Psychopath not worried about the safety of our military members. :lmaoYou aren't worried about their safety since you want them to invade.

Can you be honest, derp?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 02:13 PM
Can you be honest, derp?

Yes or no.

I don't care about your little game your playing or whether a psychopath like you characterizes me as honest or not.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 02:14 PM
I don't care about your little game your playing or whether a psychopath like you characterizes me as honest or not.Derp folds.

You can't even say you can be honest.

It's your characterization of yourself.

This is all I need to know.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 02:16 PM
Derp folds.

You can't even say you can be honest.

It's your characterization of yourself.

This is all I need to know.

I've elected not to answer your silly question. You are predictably spinning that.

:lol At your sad diversion in the second place.

So, you're not worried about Obama's guns putting our military in danger; so, what is your objection to a military intervention against the cartels?

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 02:18 PM
I've elected not to answer your silly question. You are predictably spinning that.

:lol At your sad diversion in the second place.

So, you're not worried about Obama's guns putting our military in danger; so, what is your objection to a military intervention against the cartels?It's a stupid idea. We've tried it before and it was a failure.

Tell me how your invasion works, derp.

Convince me it's a great idea to avenge your Mormons.

Be honest about it.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 02:20 PM
It's a stupid idea. We've tried it before and it was a failure.

Tell me how your invasion works, derp.

Convince me it's a great idea to avenge your Mormons.

Be honest about it.

We've sent our military against the cartels in a battle? Link that one.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 02:21 PM
We've sent our military against the cartels in a battle? Link that one.We've sent troops into Mexico to try to get outlaws. Pancho Villa.

Quit stalling and tell me how your invasion works, General.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 02:24 PM
We've sent troops into Mexico to try to get outlaws. Pancho Villa.

Quit stalling and tell me how your invasion works, General.

So, you're pretending that a special ops mission from the 1800's is the basis for not using our modern military in a strong engagement?

:lmao Blake Zero :lmao
:lmao :cry Can you be honest? :cry :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 02:25 PM
So, you're pretending that a special ops mission from the 1800's is the basis for not using our modern military in a strong engagement?

:lmao Blake Zero :lmao
:lmao :cry Can you be honest? :cry :lmao:lmao you didn't even get the century right.

Why should I continue a conversation with someone this stupid?

Convince me.

:lmao :cry"special 1800s ops":cry

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 02:28 PM
:lmao you didn't even get the century right.

Why should I continue a conversation with someone this stupid?

Convince me.

:lmao :cry"special 1800s ops":cry

:cry It was after the turn of the century :cry

:lmao Chump still desperately trying to compare a horse and rifle operation to the full-fledged capabilities of our modern military :lmao
:lmao Why should you continue to have a conversation when you're being this stupid? That's the question you should be asking. :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 02:32 PM
:cry It was after the turn of the century :cry

:lmao Chump still desperately trying to compare a horse and rifle operation to the full-fledged capabilities of our modern military :lmao
:lmao Why should you continue to have a conversation when you're being this stupid? That's the question you should be asking. :lmao:lmao OK, since you've admitted your stupid mistake being a century off, tell me how Operation Avenge Muh Mormons goes. Dazzle me with your vast military knowledge.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 02:35 PM
:lmao OK, since you've admitted your stupid mistake being a century off, tell me how Operation Avenge Muh Mormans goes. Dazzle me with your vast military knowledge.

Seventeen years off, Mr. Utmost Honest. And I admit to guestimating it in the first place. But clearly a tiny W for you.

I have faith in our military capabilities. I don't need to set up a battle plan for you, Blake Zero. Do you have a specific concern, or is this just a fishing expedition like I called you on a while back?

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 02:42 PM
Seventeen years off, Mr. Utmost Honest. And I admit to guestimating it in the first place. But clearly a tiny W for you.

I have faith in our military capabilities. I don't need to set up a battle plan for you, Blake Zero. Do you have a specific concern, or is this just a fishing expedition like I called you on a while back?:lmao you have no idea what you're talking about, who would be targeted, how it would be carried out and what ramifications it could have here, in Mexico or throughout the world.

In short, you're lashing out because some Mormons got killed. It's pure emotion from a child who knows nothing else.

Just invade and kill some Mexicans! Muh bloodlust!

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 02:47 PM
:lmao you have no idea what you're talking about, who would be targeted, how it would be carried out and what ramifications it could have here, in Mexico or throughout the world.

In short, you're lashing out because some Mormons got killed. It's pure emotion from a child who knows nothing else.

Just invade and kill some Mexicans! Muh bloodlust!

We don't know who the cartels are? You're just throwing shit against the wall and hoping it sticks, Blake Zero.

:lmao This is why you make all your bull shit arguments (and fishing expeditions); you have nothing in the first place otherwise. :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 02:48 PM
We don't know who the cartels are?Give me your list of cartel members.

You claim to know who they are. Step up.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 02:57 PM
Give me your list of cartel members.

:lmao Desperate Chump
:lmao Ninja cartel members
:lmao hater DMC

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 03:02 PM
:lmao Desperate Chump
:lmao Ninja cartel members
:lmao hater DMCDerp folds.

Turns out you have no idea who they are.

:lol derp crying for help

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 03:21 PM
Derp folds.

Turns out you have no idea who they are.

:lol derp crying for help

It doesn't matter if I can finger them in a lineup. I'm :lol'ing at the idea that you think our govts. don't know who the villains are.

:lmao Chump predictably triggered that I'm spotlighting his desperate stupidity for other posters, too.

Chucho
11-10-2019, 04:06 PM
You'd think Mexicans and Mormons would like each other. Mexicans marry their 1st cousins and Mormons marry so many of each other, they might as well marry and bang their own 1st cousins, too.

Also, Mexicans are racist as fuck in Mexico. That's another thing they could find common ground on. Also, both are used to being shitted on, and laughed at, by Americans.

Blake's Aid
11-10-2019, 04:50 PM
^^^

People like me are obviously in short supply.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 05:19 PM
It doesn't matter if I can finger them in a lineup. I'm :lol'ing at the idea that you think our govts. don't know who the villains are.

:lmao Chump predictably triggered that I'm spotlighting his desperate stupidity for other posters, too.You have no idea who anyone is anywhere.

Thanks for proving my point again.

You know nothing.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 06:06 PM
You have no idea who anyone is anywhere.

Thanks for proving my point again.

You know nothing.

Good job on proving your retarded point, retard chump.

:lmao That aids in short supply thing.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Good job on proving your retarded point, retard chump.

:lmao That aids in short supply thing.:lol using a troll account to laugh at your own "joke."

Peak derp.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 08:03 PM
:lol using a troll account to laugh at your own "joke."

Peak derp.

:lol You run through a glass pane, and I'm not supposed to laugh.

Reek dump.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 08:06 PM
:lol You run through a glass pane, and I'm not supposed to laugh.

Reek dump.:lmao that joke wasn't even about me. It was about Chucho.

You can't even keep track of your own posts.

lol derp

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 08:21 PM
:lmao that joke wasn't even about me. It was about Chucho.

You can't even keep track of your own posts.

lol derp

And then it became about you, moron.

:lmao That aids in short supply thing (again).

lol dump

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 08:22 PM
And then it became about you, moron.

:lmao That aids in short supply thing (again).:lmao derpsprately laughing at your sock puppet (again).

Peak derp (again).

Why do you try to prop yourself with your own troll accounts?

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 08:38 PM
Chump trying to confuse the issue. Par.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 08:42 PM
Chump trying to confuse the issue. Par.You're the one using your sock puppet as a distraction.

Why?

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 08:44 PM
Had a laugh, buzz killington.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 08:53 PM
Had a laugh, buzz killington.You logged into another account to laugh at your own joke.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 09:02 PM
You logged into another account to laugh at your own joke.

False.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 09:11 PM
False.You posted as Blake's Aid, then logged in as Spurtacular to laugh at the joke you posted as Blake's Aid.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 09:17 PM
You posted as Blake's Aid, then logged in as Spurtacular to laugh at the joke you posted as Blake's Aid.

False again. I was replying to you, and I referenced the Blake's aid post to reinfo the laugh at you that was occurring regardless.

:lmao Failed cop out.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 09:23 PM
False again. I was replying to you, and I referenced the Blake's aid post to reinfo the laugh at you that was occurring regardless.

:lmao Failed cop out.:lol trying to distract again.

I'm going to clear this up real quick.

derp, did you post under the screen name Blake's Aid?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 09:28 PM
I don't claim any alts. This has been my standard response.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 09:40 PM
I don't claim any alts. This has been my standard response.Derp folds. This is his standard response.

Blake
11-10-2019, 09:42 PM
I don't claim any alts.

:lol

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 09:43 PM
:lol:lmao He thinks he's fooling people.

Chucho
11-10-2019, 10:35 PM
:lol derp shitting on himself daily

God damn, son. You suck.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 10:40 PM
:lmao He thinks he's fooling people.

I've never said that. I don't claim any alts though.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 10:41 PM
:lol derp shitting on himself daily

God damn, son. You suck.

Crusty with the jump-in coping.

:lmao No better than WReck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412)

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 10:49 PM
I've never said that. I don't claim any alts though.Why not?

They're your alts.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 10:57 PM
Why not?

They're your alts.

I don't claim any alts. That triggers you.

Blake
11-10-2019, 11:11 PM
I don't claim any alts. That triggers you.

Der thinks he's slick with his words I guess. It's ridiculously retarded.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 11:12 PM
Derp he's slick with his words I guess. It's ridiculously retarded.

Am I that slick? Or are you just that triggered? :lol

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 11:14 PM
:lol Blake you edited to take a P out?
:lol Cucky P.

Blake
11-10-2019, 11:16 PM
I edited to add "thinks". Anything to move the bullseye off the denial of your alts huh, DERP.

Blake
11-10-2019, 11:18 PM
Am I that slick? Or are you just that triggered? :lol

No and yes, it triggers my lol button.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 11:46 PM
No and yes, it triggers my lol button.

:lol It triggers your cuck senses.

Blake
11-10-2019, 11:55 PM
:lol It triggers your cuck senses.

Full derp buzzword mode activated