PDA

View Full Version : Week 10 lines

MultiTroll
11-07-2019, 10:56 AM
I'm thinking of going large on:

Falcons at Saints

Ravens at Bengals.

Is there any reason to lay off these two?
You got other games that are locks. L-o-c-k-s.

Darth_Pelican
11-07-2019, 11:53 AM
Because 13 is a ton of points in the NFL. The Saints could be in complete control 31-13 and the Falcons could score a meaningless garbage TD against backups to make it a 31-20 final score.

MultiTroll
11-07-2019, 12:57 PM
Because 13 is a ton of points in the NFL. The Saints could be in complete control 31-13 and the Falcons could score a meaningless garbage TD against backups to make it a 31-20 final score.
ML large parlay is the plan.
100 for +38 is the current payoff.

Blake
11-07-2019, 01:03 PM
I'm thinking of going large on:

Falcons at Saints

Ravens at Bengals.

Is there any reason to lay off these two?
You got other games that are locks. L-o-c-k-s.

Betting on road teams in the NFL this late in the year is dangerous.

Blake
11-07-2019, 01:10 PM
The only pick I'd go with is Green Bay -5 at home vs Panthers.

Meh might put $50 on it

MultiTroll
11-07-2019, 01:27 PM
Betting on road teams in the NFL this late in the year is dangerous.
Gay Boi Aaron Rodgers and the Packers f'd me last week. But ya I went small on that parlay. Fuckers. 3 points mid 4th quarter.

Mugen
11-07-2019, 01:39 PM
The Browns laying points seems crazy to me. I get that it's the Bills but it's Week 8 and Cleveland has looked fucking terrible. I get a Pick Em @ home but a 2-6 squad as favorites against a 6-2 team just seems bonkers to me.

I like the Hawks getting +6 as well. You get the MVP front runner plus 6 in a primetime game. Kyler Murray put up 25 on SF last week and he's basically a homeless version of Wilson at this point in their careers.

MultiTroll
11-07-2019, 02:01 PM
Betting on road teams in the NFL this late in the year is dangerous.Thanks for the road reminder. Plus I wonder if Ravens have hangover from Pats / so far ahead in Div don't care.

Broaden it out to NCAA football or basketball or whatever. Sometimes the early heavy favorite vs lesser division school they give a line, even it its -1000.
I'm just looking for near Locks like Saints at home.

MultiTroll
11-08-2019, 10:29 AM

Meh might put $50 on it
Blake hit me with one of your fantastic picks.
Like calling Texas Tech well before their Finals run.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 06:11 PM
The Browns laying points seems crazy to me. I get that it's the Bills but it's Week 8 and Cleveland has looked fucking terrible. I get a Pick Em @ home but a 2-6 squad as favorites against a 6-2 team just seems bonkers to me.

I like the Hawks getting +6 as well. You get the MVP front runner plus 6 in a primetime game. Kyler Murray put up 25 on SF last week and he's basically a homeless version of Wilson at this point in their careers.

NBA inplay has a lot of potential for one willing to get away from parlays. These large leads are shrinking all the time.

Blake
11-10-2019, 07:48 PM

Meh might put $50 on it

You're welcome lol

MultiTroll
11-11-2019, 11:49 AM
I'm happy to say my flight got delayed thus I missed losing money on picking the Saints. Who the h saw that one coming? Betwise the game did have a "too good to be true" feel about it. I'm definitely a conspiracy theorist when it comes to sports betting.

Ravens thanks Blake for the warning. :lol Seriously it's ok. One never knows. As for your GB lock which came true, I was still too pissed at the Fudge Packers for last weeks egg vs the Chargers.

MultiTroll
11-11-2019, 11:50 AM
Not only covered but won.
I've been wondering when the Bills would revert to their losing ways. Answered.

Blake
11-11-2019, 12:33 PM
I'm happy to say my flight got delayed thus I missed losing money on picking the Saints. Who the h saw that one coming? Betwise the game did have a "too good to be true" feel about it. I'm definitely a conspiracy theorist when it comes to sports betting.

Ravens thanks Blake for the warning. :lol Seriously it's ok. One never knows. As for your GB lock which came true, I was still too pissed at the Fudge Packers for last weeks egg vs the Chargers.

Ravens hindsight looked like an easy pick but I still never take road teams this late in the NFL season.

I prefer college football any way. Much easier.

MultiTroll
11-11-2019, 12:53 PM
Ravens hindsight looked like an easy pick but I still never take road teams this late in the NFL season.

I prefer college football any way. Much easier.
Then hit me with Week 11.
New thread coming up.