PDA

View Full Version : *** Chumpettes for Bloomberg Official Thread ***

ElNono
11-07-2019, 07:59 PM
Checking in. Not a huge fan of the guy, and don’t agree with all his political positions over time, but I’ll take him over Warren or Biden.

Hasn’t declared yet, but heard he might soon.

Ball Buster
11-07-2019, 08:08 PM
Corporatist neoliberal Democrat... fuck outta’ here.

ElNono
11-07-2019, 08:10 PM
IIRC he ran as a Republican in NY...

spurraider21
11-07-2019, 08:12 PM
IIRC he ran as a Republican in NY...
he did. during that same time period, dennison was a registered democrat :lol

Spurs Homer
11-07-2019, 08:14 PM
sure - this is all the dems need -

a republicunt

Winehole23
11-07-2019, 08:23 PM
Checking in. Not a huge fan of the guy, and don’t agree with all his political positions over time, but I’ll take him over Warren or Biden.

Hasn’t declared yet, but heard he might soon.Can't be on the ballot in AL if he doesn't file by tomorrow.

What are Bloomberg's strong points? I don't much about him besides the source of his wealth (Bloomberg Terminals) and that he was a Republican until 2005.

DMX7
11-07-2019, 11:32 PM

Hasn’t declared yet, but heard he might soon.

I could easily see Warren losing to Trump. Bloomberg could win with a good running mate though.

clambake
11-07-2019, 11:37 PM
he can talk about dennison stealing from vets.......to pay for legal fees.

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2019, 11:57 PM
nah. Hillary all the way tbh. #stillwithher

ElNono
11-08-2019, 12:24 AM
Can't be on the ballot in AL if he doesn't file by tomorrow.

What are Bloomberg's strong points? I don't much about him besides the source of his wealth (Bloomberg Terminals) and that he was a Republican until 2005.

He was a good mayor in NY, tbh, that's why he lead there for 12 years. Fiscally conservative, he ran the city through the 2008 economic turmoil with balanced budgets. Socially, he's basically liberal (including a major foe to the NRA).

The fact that he's also from NY, like Trump, and knows the intricacies of the typical NY con men also, I think, plays in his favor.

Spurtacular
11-08-2019, 01:07 AM
Chumpettes not gonna get any orders to get behind this unlikable billionaire fuck who nobody even likes, tbh.

Winehole23
11-08-2019, 01:20 AM
Chumpettes not gonna get any orders to get behind this unlikable billionaire fuck who nobody even likes, tbh.Bloomberg started with a low approval rating but improved over time. When he won by 20 points in 2005 it was the largest margin of victory for a Republican mayor in NYC, ever.

NY ballot shenanigans are weird though:

In addition to serving as the Republican nominee, Bloomberg had the ballot line of the controversial Independence Party, in which "Social Therapy" leaders Fred Newman and Lenora Fulani exert strong influence.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bloomberg

Spurtacular
11-08-2019, 01:24 AM
Bloomberg started with a low approval rating but improved over time. When he won by 20 points in 2005 it was the largest margin of victory for a Republican mayor in NYC, ever.

NY ballot shenanigans are weird though:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bloomberg

He was able to pay for the advertising in a local campaign. National politics is a different beast. This guy has negative likeability.

DMX7
11-08-2019, 01:31 AM
He was able to pay for the advertising in a local campaign. National politics is a different beast. This guy has negative likeability.

He's may be as much as 50x richer than Trump. He's completely loaded. He could probably easily afford to drop $2-3 Billion on a campaign if he really wanted to.

Winehole23
11-08-2019, 01:35 AM
What soured you on Bloomberg?

Spurtacular
11-08-2019, 01:42 AM
He's may be as much as 50x richer than Trump. He's completely loaded. He could probably easily afford to drop $2-3 Billion on a campaign if he really wanted to.

And it wouldn't make a dent. Nobody likes this greedy old codger. People forget that Trump is/was very likeable despite the fake news narrative.

Spurtacular
11-08-2019, 01:43 AM
What soured you on Bloomberg?

He's a soulless fuck.

Winehole23
11-08-2019, 01:48 AM
He's a soulless fuck.Are you a NYer? What do you base your judgment on?

Winehole23
11-08-2019, 01:53 AM
And it wouldn't make a dent. Nobody likes this greedy old codger. People forget that Trump is/was very likeable despite the fake news narrative.:lol

Trump is the only President in the last 75 years not to reach a 50% approval rating.

Spurtacular
11-08-2019, 01:54 AM
:lol

Trump is the only President in the last 75 years not to reach a 50% approval rating.

I don't concern myself with submission polls.

Winehole23
11-08-2019, 02:01 AM
I don't concern myself with submission polls.He was the 2nd most unpopular candidate ever; he's the most unpopular president since Harry Truman.

I guess you would have to ignore that to assert that DJT is comparatively liked/likable

Spurtacular
11-08-2019, 02:03 AM
He was the 2nd most unpopular candidate ever

Fake news.

ElNono
11-08-2019, 04:10 AM
People forget that Trump is/was very likeable despite the fake news narrative.

uh? He was more likeable that Shillary, which is basically bottom of the barrel... he's basically the antithesis of charisma.

Winehole23
11-08-2019, 09:48 AM
Fake news.I guess that's the only thing you can say when the truth doesn't suit you personally.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2019, 09:50 AM
:lol derp's bubble

pgardn
11-08-2019, 09:53 AM
Anything to relieve the navel orange of his duties.
Anything...

Chucho
11-08-2019, 12:01 PM
This guy has negative likeability.

After 40,000 absolutely worthless posts, you finally make a post you have uncanny and unmatched expertise in.

I'd say you're the expert in black lady-men as well, but FkLA might have you beat there.

DMX7
11-08-2019, 02:41 PM
And it wouldn't make a dent. Nobody likes this greedy old codger. People forget that Trump is/was very likeable despite the fake news narrative.

Nobody? New York is the populous city in America and one of the most liberal, yet Bloomberg won three straight elections there running against democrats in general elections.

DMX7
11-08-2019, 02:42 PM
I guess that's the only thing you can say when the truth doesn't suit you personally.

It's better to him than having to face the truth or worse yet, having to actually think for himself.

Spurtacular
11-08-2019, 07:54 PM
uh? He was more likeable that Shillary, which is basically bottom of the barrel... he's basically the antithesis of charisma.

Bull shit. He has huge rallies all the time in which he is quite entertaining. He killed it at the debates, too.

Your head is at the bottom of the barrel tbh.

Spurtacular
11-08-2019, 07:57 PM
I guess that's the only thing you can say when the truth doesn't suit you personally.

:cry Muh establishment "truth" though.

:lmao

Spurtacular
11-08-2019, 08:00 PM
Nobody? New York is the populous city in America and one of the most liberal, yet Bloomberg won three straight elections there running against democrats in general elections.

NYC mayor and USA president are different ball games. If Bloomberg can buy the corporate-backed news out, then it could be a boost. But I suspect he would have already done so if he could have.

Nobody here likes Bloomberg; that should be your first clue. Sure Chumpettes will pay him lip service if he tickles their ears with the anti Trump stuff; but nobody has cared a damn for the guy.

Winehole23
11-08-2019, 09:09 PM
I wonder who stands to benefit from a billionaire centrist dropping into the race on Super Tuesday. Seems intuitive that he'd steal more votes from Biden/Buttigieg/Harris than the candidates he's supposedly worried about, Sanders and Warren.

Spurtacular
11-08-2019, 09:47 PM

Look at how NYC voted last election vs. the rest of America. Need I say more?

Spurtacular
11-08-2019, 09:48 PM
I wonder who stands to benefit from a billionaire centrist dropping into the race on Super Tuesday. Seems intuitive that he'd steal more votes from Biden/Buttigieg/Harris than the candidates he's supposedly worried about, Sanders and Warren.

Winehole23
11-08-2019, 10:45 PM
More vacant hilarity from Spurtacular.

Spurtacular
11-08-2019, 10:49 PM
More vacant hilarity from Spurtacular.

More dream casting from blakehole.

Winehole23
11-08-2019, 10:51 PM
More dream casting from blakehole.Break it down for us, profe. How does this work?

Winehole23
11-08-2019, 10:55 PM
Politics is largely kayfabe, down with the fecal duality!

https://images.app.goo.gl/Mpmp4G3YKHfqqLDS9

DarrinS
11-08-2019, 10:59 PM
old billionaire white male. Should turn out well

ElNono
11-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Bull shit. He has huge rallies all the time in which he is quite entertaining. He killed it at the debates, too.

Your head is at the bottom of the barrel tbh.

Yeah, no. He has a 30% base that will show up to any rally, plus he's the only game in town as far s the GOP goes, and yet none of that is indicative of likeability or approval to the job he's done.

And he was terrible at the debates. The competition was just as awful though, plus you have to add Shillary is one candidate that's definitely more unlikeable than him.

ElNono
11-08-2019, 11:26 PM
Nobody here likes Bloomberg; that should be your first clue. Sure Chumpettes will pay him lip service if he tickles their ears with the anti Trump stuff; but nobody has cared a damn for the guy.

I've brought him up before...

ElNono
11-08-2019, 11:27 PM
Look at how NYC voted last election vs. the rest of America. Need I say more?

Actually, NYC pretty much voted in-line with the rest of America...

DMX7
11-09-2019, 12:11 AM

Like Trump, Spurtacular is likely in denial about the popular vote. But in fairness, popular votes don't win presidential elections.

I just don't see Trump winning re-election unless the democratic nominee totally implodes (which isn't impossible). 2020 election is going to be high turnout and that won't benefit Trump.

ducks
11-09-2019, 12:16 AM
Ruth have a heartache and steps done
Republicans will run to the polls

DMX7
11-09-2019, 12:27 AM

You sicko

Winehole23
11-09-2019, 01:33 AM
More dream casting from blakehole.Bloomberg first registered as a Democrat last year. Do you expect him to steal votes from the left wing of the Dems?

ElNono
11-09-2019, 04:36 AM
Like Trump, Spurtacular is likely in denial about the popular vote. But in fairness, popular votes don't win presidential elections.

I just don't see Trump winning re-election unless the democratic nominee totally implodes (which isn't impossible). 2020 election is going to be high turnout and that won't benefit Trump.

I didn't claim they win elections. But If we're discussing how the vast majority of voters cast their vote in the last election, then we're talking about popular vote.

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 02:04 PM
Yeah, no. He has a 30% base that will show up to any rally, plus he's the only game in town as far s the GOP goes, and yet none of that is indicative of likeability or approval to the job he's done.

And he was terrible at the debates. The competition was just as awful though, plus you have to add Shillary is one candidate that's definitely more unlikeable than him.

He won the debates. And his rallies are certainly an indicator of popularity. Media spins it, and you go with it. Shillary was not only one more unlikeable. Barry could practically only do college campuses in 2012 because even the blacks wouldn't show up for him.

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 02:05 PM
Bloomberg first registered as a Democrat last year. Do you expect him to steal votes from the left wing of the Dems?

Why are you asking me? I already said he's a non factor unless his money can somehow pervade the establishment enough.

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 02:08 PM

Yea, sure. Pretty much.

Winehole23
11-09-2019, 02:22 PM
Why are you asking me? I already said he's a non factor unless his money can somehow pervade the establishment enough.I'm asking you because you laughed when I said it looks more likely Bloomberg will take votes from Biden than Warren/Sanders.

ElNono
11-09-2019, 02:22 PM
He won the debates. And his rallies are certainly an indicator of popularity. Media spins it, and you go with it. Shillary was not only one more unlikeable. Barry could practically only do college campuses in 2012 because even the blacks wouldn't show up for him.

:lol there's no such thing as 'winning' the debates, he was his usual loud manchild lying through the nose. He got outvoted by almost 3(?) million votes to Shillary, the only candidate truly worse than him. There's nothing to spin, numbers say this guy is awful, unlikeable and unpopular, but probably a better option than Shillary.

Barry might've been an awful president too, but you really cannot compare charisma or popularity, and he definitely got the bulk of black votes when it mattered, tbh. Two different worlds altogether.

Now, that being said, I never questioned or will question him winning the election fair and square. It's just immaterial for the next election.

ElNono
11-09-2019, 02:23 PM
Yea, sure. Pretty much.

Absolutely. I get that Trumpistas don't like that fact, but them dem breaks.

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 02:31 PM
Absolutely. I get that Trumpistas don't like that fact, but them dem breaks.

You should recheck your facts. Look at Hillary's vote tally in NYC vs. nationally.

ElNono
11-09-2019, 02:33 PM
You should recheck your facts. Look at Hillary's vote tally in NYC vs. nationally.

Larger than Trump. That's the point. I don't like her, but that's what happened.

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 03:17 PM
Larger than Trump. That's the point. I don't like her, but that's what happened.

That's not the point. We're talking about candidacies, not cherry picked issues. Bloomberg has never sold on a national level; he never will.

Winehole23
11-09-2019, 03:26 PM
That's not the point. We're talking about candidacies, not cherry picked issues. Bloomberg has never sold on a national level; he never will.No one here rhat I've seen has suggested Bloomberg can win, but he could play the spoiler either in the primaries or in the general election.

I guess what's unclear to me is whose votes he means to steal.

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 03:27 PM
No one here rhat I've seen has suggested Bloomberg can win, but he could play the spoiler either in the primaries or in the general election.

I guess what's unclear to me is whose votes he means to steal.

Doubtful that Bloombot will have much impact on a top 5 candidate.

Winehole23
11-09-2019, 03:29 PM
Doubtful that Bloombot will have much impact on a top 5 candidate.
Based on what, your Spidey-sense?

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Based on what, your Spidey-sense?

Based on Democrats not caring about old soulless white male billionaires. Maybe you should get in touch with your party, blakehole.

spurraider21
11-09-2019, 04:03 PM
old billionaire white male. Should turn out well

derpette and derp-lite

Winehole23
11-09-2019, 04:10 PM
You're right, caring about soulless billionaires is more of a Republican thing.

Spurtacular
11-09-2019, 04:32 PM
You're right, caring about soulless billionaires is more of a Republican thing.

Dems have no problem rallying behind rich Clintons.

ElNono
11-10-2019, 12:52 AM
That's not the point. We're talking about candidacies, not cherry picked issues. Bloomberg has never sold on a national level; he never will.

We're talking how America voted. They largely voted for Shillary... as disgusting as that sounds...

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 01:14 AM
We're talking how America voted. They largely voted for Shillary... as disgusting as that sounds...

They electorally voted for Trump. Come to terms.

Winehole23
11-10-2019, 04:49 AM
Dems have no problem rallying behind rich Clintons.Not enough to beat Trump and 3.5 million votes less than Obama in 2008.

Are the Clintons billionaires? Just mere millionaires last I checked.

ElNono
11-10-2019, 05:30 AM
They electorally voted for Trump. Come to terms.

People don't vote for electors, they vote for the candidates. It's their name on the ballots. The majority voted for Shillary, get over it.

It's ok to accept that fact, she's not the president after all, and the majority didn't get their wish.

Th'Pusher
11-10-2019, 10:14 AM
Dems have no problem rallying behind rich Clintons.

Uh, yeah. They kinda did. Hence, Donald.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 01:06 PM
People don't vote for electors, they vote for the candidates. It's their name on the ballots. The majority voted for Shillary, get over it.

It's ok to accept that fact, she's not the president after all, and the majority didn't get their wish.

They electorally voted for Trump. Get over it.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 01:07 PM
Not enough to beat Trump and 3.5 million votes less than Obama in 2008.

Are the Clintons billionaires? Just mere millionaires last I checked.

You might want to check more closely.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 01:16 PM
:lmao "electorally voted"

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 01:21 PM
:lmao "electorally voted"

:lmao The Republic triggers you.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 01:26 PM
:lmao The Republic triggers you.Your stupidity triggers mocking laughter.

Tell me how you voted electorally.

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 01:30 PM
Blake Zero wants a tickle fight.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 01:32 PM
Blake Zero wants a tickle fight.Derp wants to fold.

ElNono
11-10-2019, 06:56 PM
They electorally voted for Trump. Get over it.

lol you gotta be trolling, there's no way you're this retarded...

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 06:58 PM

Your vote is part of determining an electoral total. This isn't hard stuff unless you're a retard maybe.

Reck
11-10-2019, 07:12 PM

You haven't been paying attention nigga

Spurtacular
11-10-2019, 07:36 PM
You haven't been paying attention nigga

Nah, I think he's syncing his period with yours. :lol

ChumpDumper
11-10-2019, 07:51 PM
lol you gotta be trolling, there's no way you're this retarded...Where there's a derp, there's a way.

ElNono
11-10-2019, 11:18 PM
Your vote is part of determining an electoral total. This isn't hard stuff unless you're a retard maybe.

Nobody is disputing how the electoral college works. We're only stating that, factually, you vote for the candidates, not the electors.

The popularity contest is within the candidates, they go to the debates, etc, not the electors. This is pretty simple stuff.

Your guy is less popular and received less votes than shitty Shillary, that's just a fact. He's still the president, nobody is taking that away from him.

Spurtacular
11-11-2019, 02:11 AM
Nobody is disputing how the electoral college works. We're only stating that, factually, you vote for the candidates, not the electors.

Everyone knows it's for the electors when they vote; don't be a dweeb.

ElNono
11-11-2019, 03:26 AM
Everyone knows it's for the electors when they vote; don't be a dweeb.

lol, no. Electors are state actors. Every state defines by law how they're allocated based on the candidate election result. We're not discussing the electoral college, most people understand how it works.

When you vote for president, you vote for Candidate A or Candidate B. Based on who wins that contest, electors are allocated based on the state's particular law.

We're discussing something completely different, which is the claim that rest of the country voted like New York or not. They did. The vast majority of the country voted for Shillary, This is a fact.

The only reason she's not president is the electoral college, which is absolutely fine. Al Gore suffered the same fate.

DMX7
11-11-2019, 10:36 AM
Of course Bloomberg could be POTUS very competently. He built Bloomberg, which is an incredible business, and he was a respectable mayor of NYC, the biggest city in America. I doubt he's popular enough to get the nomination though.

Chucho
11-11-2019, 01:21 PM
:lol derp getting shat on daily.

Spurtacular
11-11-2019, 02:08 PM
lol, no. Electors are state actors. Every state defines by law how they're allocated based on the candidate election result. We're not discussing the electoral college, most people understand how it works.

When you vote for president, you vote for Candidate A or Candidate B. Based on who wins that contest, electors are allocated based on the state's particular law.

We're discussing something completely different, which is the claim that rest of the country voted like New York or not. They did. The vast majority of the country voted for Shillary, This is a fact.

The only reason she's not president is the electoral college, which is absolutely fine. Al Gore suffered the same fate.

:lol "State actors"

Do you think I don't know this technical sh**? You get who you vote for. Some triggered Chumpettes tried to exploit those technicalities to not have Trump, and the "state actors" wisely realized it would be spitting on democracy. You electorally vote for the candidate in essence. Again, stop being a dweeb.

ChumpDumper
11-11-2019, 02:34 PM
:cryin essence:cry

ElNono
11-11-2019, 03:30 PM
:lol "State actors"

Do you think I don't know this technical sh**? You get who you vote for. Some triggered Chumpettes tried to exploit those technicalities to not have Trump, and the "state actors" wisely realized it would be spitting on democracy. You electorally vote for the candidate in essence. Again, stop being a dweeb.

Apparently you don’t know shit about the technicalities... Yes, state actors. Picked by the States based on each state law.

And no, you vote for the candidates literally. The result of that election on each state is how eventually delegates are allocated. And despite what you might think, each State is allowed to split the delegates as they see fit. Not all States allocate all delegates to the winning candidate.

This is all irrelevant to the argument presented anyways. When we’re discussing how people voted, we’re inherently discussing popular vote.

Spurtacular
11-11-2019, 03:35 PM
Apparently you don’t know shit about the technicalities... Yes, state actors. Picked by the States based on each state law.

And no, you vote for the candidates literally. The result of that election on each state is how eventually delegates are allocated. And despite what you might think, each State is allowed to split the delegates as they see fit. Not all States allocate all delegates to the winning candidate.

This is all irrelevant to the argument presented anyways. When we’re discussing how people voted, we’re inherently discussing popular vote.

Dweeb. You get who you vote for; that's how it ends up every time.

ElNono
11-11-2019, 04:12 PM
Dweeb. You get who you vote for; that's how it ends up every time.

:lol what does this even means? No, people that voted for Shillary didn’t get Shillary...

Just stop here, this is embarrassing

Spurtacular
11-11-2019, 04:15 PM
:lol what does this even means? No, people that voted for Shillary didn’t get Shillary...

Just stop here, this is embarrassing

You obviously referred to the state.

But as long as you must focus on this trite point; for what it's worth, I don't put it past the triggered Democrats to ignore the rich tradition and fuck over the voters. A significant percentage of these sanctimonious assholes wanted to last time around.

Spurtacular
11-11-2019, 04:16 PM
:cryin essence:cry

:lmao Bandwagon argumentation cos I'm on your enemies list.

ElNono
11-11-2019, 04:19 PM
You obviously referred to the state.

But as long as you must focus on this trite point; for what it's worth, I don't put it past the triggered Democrats to ignore the rich tradition and fuck over the voters. A significant percentage of these sanctimonious assholes wanted to last time around.

I referred to each State. That’s how our electoral college (which is completely irrelevant to the discussion) works.

And let’s not get started with voter suppression, coz the GOP has a long history there and it ain’t pretty.

Spurtacular
11-11-2019, 04:32 PM
I referred to each State. That’s how our electoral college (which is completely irrelevant to the discussion) works.

And let’s not get started with voter suppression, coz the GOP has a long history there and it ain’t pretty.

Whataboutism, okay.

ElNono
11-11-2019, 09:21 PM
it's not whataboutism... you just wanna talk about everything except the fact that Trump lost the popular vote... I get it... it still hurts...

ElNono
11-27-2019, 03:37 AM
:cheer:cheer:cheer

He's probably going to trigger a bunch of the more lefty side, tbh, should be fun to watch

Nathan89
11-28-2019, 09:33 PM
https://twitter.com/brianlilley/status/1199906012897202177?s=20

Dems found another gem of a candidate.:lol

Winehole23
11-28-2019, 09:41 PM
https://twitter.com/brianlilley/status/1199906012897202177?s=20

Dems found another gem of a candidate.:lolThree years ago Bloomberg spent millions to keep the US Senate Republican, how time flies!

Winehole23
11-28-2019, 10:14 PM
Bloomberg presents a complicated moral dimension, in that Bloomberg owns a newspaper and is hiring two of its officers to run his campaign for US President.

Winehole23
11-28-2019, 10:15 PM
https://apnews.com/d95e83223e034dfda663c917ca6f8509

ElNono
11-29-2019, 08:00 AM
He's basically to the right of Biden on almost everything but guns.

Winehole23
11-29-2019, 08:03 AM
He's basically to the right of Biden on almost everything but guns.polling 1% last I heard

Winehole23
11-29-2019, 08:07 AM
He's basically to the right of Biden on almost everything but guns.That's accurate.

Like a number of billionaire dickheads out there, the ME TOO backlash could be considerable. Already has been, imho.

Reck
11-29-2019, 06:48 PM
polling 1% last I heard

You would hope 30 million in ads for a weekend would buy you at least that.

This motherfucker is already everywhere on TV here.

ElNono
11-29-2019, 11:56 PM
He's the byproduct of a extremely weak Democratic field. Both on ideas and appeal.

Winehole23
12-01-2019, 11:41 AM
He's the byproduct of a extremely weak Democratic field. Both on ideas and appeal.Needs some polishing himself, it would seem:

boutons_deux
12-01-2019, 02:00 PM
Trash is the byproduct of a extremely weak Repug field. Both on ideas and appeal.

Reck
12-01-2019, 03:51 PM
Needs some polishing himself, it would seem:

More younger people need to start running. Young as an 45...50. The current crop of candidates average age is 75.

Spurtacular
12-01-2019, 04:37 PM

Inept Mikey has no chance. But if by some miracle your fellow commies nominate him, I'll take it. He'll lose the presidency based on these two minutes alone. :lmao

Spurtacular
12-01-2019, 04:38 PM
Trash is the byproduct of a extremely weak Repug field. Both on ideas and appeal.

Was Hillary and the Dem field extremely weak?

ElNono
12-01-2019, 05:11 PM

Look, I agree it's damning, but I've also learned than in these races, it's all relative. If you can survive grab em by the pussy, you can certainly survive that.

And let's be honest here for a second, he's a miles better candidate than Biden.

Winehole23
12-03-2019, 01:38 AM
https://apnews.com/d95e83223e034dfda663c917ca6f8509

With Michael Bloomberg now running for president, the news service that bears his name said Sunday it will not “investigate” him or any of his Democratic rivals, and Bloomberg Opinion will no longer run unsigned editorialsThese rich guys can't stand any criticism or back chat.

Winehole23
12-03-2019, 01:40 AM
The entry of Bloomberg into the presidential race also raises potential conflict-of-interest questions involving his extensive business holdings, which go well beyond his news service. Bloomberg’s businesses, which include selling financial data services, employ more than 19,000 people in 69 countries.

Experts say those holdings could create financial conflicts stemming from Bloomberg’s policy positions, both domestic and foreign, unless he takes decisive action to formally remove himself from his businesses.

“We want people to have confidence that folks in government, including the president, are acting out of a sense of concern for the public interest, not the vision of what their private interests are,” said Kathleen Clark, a law professor at Washington University in St. Louis who focuses on legal and government ethics.
I believe that norm has been broken.

Olly olly oxen free.

Reck
12-03-2019, 01:44 AM
These rich elites can’t stand being outdone. They just have to try and buy their way into everything.

I give Trump props in this respect. He knew where he needed to run and how to do it. Guy has the Chrises, ducks and TSAs of this world on their knees.

Spurtacular
12-03-2019, 02:36 AM
Look, I agree it's damning, but I've also learned than in these races, it's all relative. If you can survive grab em by the pussy, you can certainly survive that.

And let's be honest here for a second, he's a miles better candidate than Biden.

Yea, playboy or commie dictator denier. What's the diff, amirite?

:lmao Stupid fucking tranny

ElNono
12-03-2019, 04:58 AM
What's with you and trannies on every post, that's creepy weird.

and why are you so mad? You know just as well as I do that it's a popularity contest, nothing more, nothing less.

Unlike you with Dear Leader, I'm not trying to excuse what he said, at all. The point is that the bar has suddenly become so low for all these media 'bombshells', that's difficult to tell anymore what's really damning and what's not.

Laugh it up all you want, but that pussy comment would've ended most politicians careers not long ago, especially coming from the candidate of a party full of evangelicals, that preaches the 'sanctity of family', 'abstinence' and all that moral high horse idiocy.

Winehole23
12-03-2019, 09:59 AM
The new King Cyrus

Winehole23
12-03-2019, 10:03 AM
What's with you and trannies on every post, that's creepy weird.Spurtacular is all here for the trannyfication.

ElNono
02-13-2020, 01:08 AM
bump

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 01:10 AM
Laugh it up all you want, but that pussy comment would've ended most politicians careers not long ago, especially coming from the candidate of a party full of evangelicals, that preaches the 'sanctity of family', 'abstinence' and all that moral high horse idiocy.

Bill Clinton was sexually assaulting one woman after another while his wife protected him. Stop your crying.

ElNono
02-13-2020, 01:14 AM
polling 1% last I heard

how you like Mike now? :lol

ElNono
02-13-2020, 01:14 AM
Bill Clinton was sexually assaulting one woman after another while his wife protected him. Stop your crying.

:lol what's this conspiracy about? Clinton was certainly not going out there and telling people he was assaulting anybody.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 01:27 AM
:lol what's this conspiracy about? Clinton was certainly not going out there and telling people he was assaulting anybody.

There is so much shit out there on the Clintons. But you're crying snowflake tears about locker room talk.

ElNono
02-13-2020, 01:36 AM
There is so much shit out there on the Clintons. But you're crying snowflake tears about locker room talk.

You're confusing an alleged defense of Clinton, of which there's none here, with the claim that was made: that 'locker room talk', as you like to call it, would've ended many politicos careers.

Heck, Clinton did put his presidency on the line over a blowjob, and I'm fairly sure your outrage about it was pretty real.

Ultimately, you're trying to make this about whataboutism. It isn't.

Reck
02-13-2020, 01:37 AM
Checking in. Not a huge fan of the guy, and don’t agree with all his political positions over time, but I’ll take him over Warren or Biden

lol Nono

ElNono
02-13-2020, 01:38 AM
that still holds true, tbqh

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 01:40 AM
You're confusing an alleged defense of Clinton, of which there's none here, with the claim that was made: that 'locker room talk', as you like to call it, would've ended many politicos careers.

Heck, Clinton did put his presidency on the line over a blowjob, and I'm fairly sure your outrage about it was pretty real.

Ultimately, you're trying to make this about whataboutism. It isn't.

Yea, it would've ended many shitty politicians careers. All the same, Hillary's stunt backfired on her. She's such a fucking pscyho that she thought locker room talk was worse than her actual sexual predatory history. :lmao

Reck
02-13-2020, 01:42 AM
that still holds true, tbqh

You would rather lose on an epic proportion with this guy than take a chance on Warren on Biden and taking the flag to the blue team. That's a horrific outlook.

Winehole23
02-13-2020, 01:43 AM
how you like Mike now? :lol
He seems to be doing pretty well right now, we'll see how primary returns match up with polling. So far, they''ve been reasonably close together.

Winehole23
02-13-2020, 01:47 AM
Yea, it would've ended many shitty politicians careers. All the same, Hillary's...such a fucking pscyho that she thought locker room talk was worse than her actual sexual predatory history. :lmaoI'll bite, how is HRC a sexual predator? What's the history there?

ElNono
02-13-2020, 02:05 AM
Yea, it would've ended many shitty politicians careers. All the same, Hillary's stunt backfired on her. She's such a fucking pscyho that she thought locker room talk was worse than her actual sexual predatory history. :lmao

:lol You're trying to crowbar the Clintons desperately here like that somehow absolves Trump coz "the other are worse". I get that's the sort of mental gymnastics you have to make if you hold any sympathy for Dear Leader, but it doesn't make what I said any different or not true.

There's a long history of resignations or ejection from public office due to similar scandals, not to mention cheating on his wife and paying off pornstars... you don't have to go too far either... see Vance McAllister, Chris Lee, Eric Massa, David Wu, Tim Murphy, Al Franken, Joe Barton...

You can keep deflecting to the Clintons, but I'm not even talking (R) vs (D) here. As seen in that list above, that's been fairly even handed, no matter the party.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 10:31 AM
:lol You're trying to crowbar the Clintons desperately here like that somehow absolves Trump coz "the other are worse". I get that's the sort of mental gymnastics you have to make if you hold any sympathy for Dear Leader, but it doesn't make what I said any different or not true.

There's a long history of resignations or ejection from public office due to similar scandals, not to mention cheating on his wife and paying off pornstars... you don't have to go too far either... see Vance McAllister, Chris Lee, Eric Massa, David Wu, Tim Murphy, Al Franken, Joe Barton...

You can keep deflecting to the Clintons, but I'm not even talking (R) vs (D) here. As seen in that list above, that's been fairly even handed, no matter the party.

Nothing desperate about it. The fact that you pretend not to see it is desperate. It was one vs. one. The candidate with a much worse sexual history trying to play the sexual deviant card. :lmao And you still fucking triggered it didn't work. :lmao

ChumpDumper
02-13-2020, 11:02 AM
Nothing desperate about it. The fact that you pretend not to see it is desperate. It was one vs. one. The candidate with a much worse sexual history trying to play the sexual deviant card. :lmao And you still fucking triggered it didn't work. :lmao
You're OK with sexual assault depending on the politics of the perp and/or the victims.

ElNono
02-13-2020, 09:08 PM

I’ve no idea what you’re talking about. What am I pretending not to see and what does that has to do with the fact that the vast majority of politicos would lose their job over comments like that? Even more so presidential candidates?

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 09:24 PM
I’ve no idea what you’re talking about. What am I pretending not to see and what does that has to do with the fact that the vast majority of politicos would lose their job over comments like that? Even more so presidential candidates?

It's not hard to realize locker room talk isn't in the same stratosphere as sexual crimes (on top of other stuff).

You're willfully ignorant. You don't have to highlight it so brightly though.

ElNono
02-13-2020, 09:29 PM
It's not hard to realize locker room talk isn't in the same stratosphere as sexual crimes (on top of other stuff).

You're willfully ignorant. You don't have to highlight it so brightly though.

Nobody said they’re on the same stratosphere, quote me saying that?

You don’t need to make shit up to make a point. What you’re trying to do here is excuse Trump because in your opinion Clinton is worse. Nobody defended nor brought up Clinton here, so, again, it’s completely unrelated whataboutism.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 09:37 PM
Nobody said they’re on the same stratosphere, quote me saying that?

You don’t need to make shit up to make a point. What you’re trying to do here is excuse Trump because in your opinion Clinton is worse. Nobody defended nor brought up Clinton here, so, again, it’s completely unrelated whataboutism.

That's exactly what I was doing. There were two options. Hillary is such a fucking psychopath that she couldn't see how this was going to be a huge L for her.

It's not whataboutism either. You're the one that brought up the issue. I'm directly regarding it.

ElNono
02-13-2020, 10:03 PM
Well, except for the part where we’re not discussing if A is worse than B. You can start your own thread about that instead of derailing a completely unrelated conversation.

I mean, Hitler was worse than both! Ok, what does that has to do with anything?

However, thanks for admitting you do all sorts of mental gymnastics to excuse Trump. That’s very honest of you. :tu

ChumpDumper
02-14-2020, 03:51 AM
You know derp is desperate whenever he says any form of the word "regard."

CosmicCowboy
02-14-2020, 06:39 AM
You're OK with sexual assault depending on the politics of the perp and/or the victims.

Just curious. Who are you saying is guilty of sexual assault?

ChumpDumper
02-14-2020, 09:48 AM
Just curious. Who are you saying is guilty of sexual assault?

The guy who bragged about it on a hot mic.

Whataboutery incoming.

Thread
02-14-2020, 11:22 AM
The guy who bragged about it on a hot mic.

Whataboutery incoming.

No, Dumps, no..."And they let you."

You guys always forget that part.

ElNono
03-05-2020, 10:51 AM
RIP, tbh

spurraider21
03-05-2020, 12:07 PM
RIP, tbh
Rest in pieces

ElNono
03-24-2020, 02:09 AM
Bloomberg sued by aides for stiffing them on yearlong pay promise
The billionaire is facing at least two class-action lawsuits.

Former campaign workers for Mike Bloomberg are suing the billionaire former presidential candidate for fraud, alleging in a nationwide class action lawsuit that as many as 2,000 employees were promised to be paid through the general election before he laid them off.

Plaintiffs in the class action include two organizers who halted the interview process for other jobs to join the Bloomberg campaign, and another former organizer who postponed law school to work on Bloomberg’s 2020 effort.

The filing comes on the same day as another class action brought by a former Bloomberg field organizer that similarly argues the employees were tricked into taking jobs they were told would continue for a year.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/23/mike-bloomberg-aides-pay-lawsuits-144185

:lol well, damn

Reck
03-24-2020, 02:44 AM
Bloomberg sued by aides for stiffing them on yearlong pay promise
The billionaire is facing at least two class-action lawsuits.

Former campaign workers for Mike Bloomberg are suing the billionaire former presidential candidate for fraud, alleging in a nationwide class action lawsuit that as many as 2,000 employees were promised to be paid through the general election before he laid them off.

Plaintiffs in the class action include two organizers who halted the interview process for other jobs to join the Bloomberg campaign, and another former organizer who postponed law school to work on Bloomberg’s 2020 effort.

The filing comes on the same day as another class action brought by a former Bloomberg field organizer that similarly argues the employees were tricked into taking jobs they were told would continue for a year.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/23/mike-bloomberg-aides-pay-lawsuits-144185

:lol well, damn

were promised

Well ok then if that's all it takes. They better have the reciepts otherwise thanks for stopping by.