PDA

View Full Version : Watching this game in Australia.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-02-2005, 01:14 AM
Can anyone think of a way I can watch this game in Australia? Are there any sites that bitorrent it? Would anyone put up games on their site so that we desperate fans Spurs fans from around the world can watch the team we love?

I ask this because we do not have any way to watch NBA here, except ESPN or buying the DVDs from Pontel which arrive 2 weeks later (which sucks!).

I am desperate here!

Ideas anyone?

MI21
11-02-2005, 01:19 AM
G'day Ruff!

There is no way to watch this unless someone puts it up for download on the Net, but Kori won't allow people to post links to those files, which is completely understandable considering the penalties! It's pretty unlikely someone putting every regular season game up for download anyway :(

TDMVPDPOY
11-02-2005, 01:21 AM
This site doesnt promote torrent links mate,

if you post on spursreport there are like 10-15 yobs on that site who was in that pontel package shared among them last season, i was one of them, too bad i cant log into that site no more, i made spurstalk my home now :D:D:D, however if u do get into that site ask one of them to put u in, i would like to be in it too, tell them duncanstein is live and kickin on spurstalk :D:D, anyway why dont u get cable tv?? they are showin alot of bust bogut bucks games n cavs n fakers n heat games.

Just finish watchin the news is filled with boguts debut bs game, i hate this hype shit the australian media loves to bloat about.

TDMVPDPOY
11-02-2005, 01:26 AM
There should be a thread for aussie posters here only :D:D like in SR......

MI21
11-02-2005, 01:30 AM
I would make one, but I don't think there is enough of us.

TDMVPDPOY
11-02-2005, 01:34 AM
3 is enough mate :D:D

i think there are sum NZ posters here anyway like nzhayden

Kori Ellis
11-02-2005, 02:00 AM
if you post on spursreport there are like 10-15 yobs on that site who was in that pontel package shared among them last season, i was one of them, too bad i cant log into that site no more

Yeah and I understand that site lost their press credentials because of the illegal videos they were sharing.

So yes, for the thousandth time -- it's illegal and the NBA hates it and cracks down on it. So we don't do it here.