PDA

View Full Version : The Dejounte Murray, Derrick White, Lonnie Walker IV and Chimezie Metu Lineup...

timvp
11-13-2019, 10:39 PM
The Spurs had already been blown out but it was exciting to see how much ground that foursome can cover on the defensive end. That's nice to know going forward. It was literally the first time all season that it was fun to watch the Spurs play defense :lol

Offensively, having multiple drivers on the court was also a breath of fresh air. And, I know it's only been garbage time, but Metu is looking more and more coordinated and athletic. Compared to Aldridge and Poeltl he moves like Wilt Chamberlain...

Will Pop play that foursome for any meaningful minutes anytime soon? Probably not ... but even he was applauding on the sidelines.

P.S.

Of course the fun had to be tempered by Marco Belinelli being the fifth player on the court :rolleyes

MoSpur02
11-13-2019, 10:44 PM
The Spurs had already been blown out but it was exciting to see how much ground that foursome can cover on the defensive end. That's nice to know going forward. It was literally the first time all season that it was fun to watch the Spurs play defense :lol

Offensively, having multiple drivers on the court was also a breath of fresh air. And, I know it's only been garbage time, but Metu is looking more and more coordinated and athletic. Compared to Aldridge and Poeltl he moves like Wilt Chamberlain...

Will Pop play that foursome for any meaningful minutes anytime soon? Probably not ... but even he was applauding on the sidelines.

P.S.

Of course the fun had to be tempered by Marco Belinelli being the fifth player on the court :rolleyes

Out of all the young players I thought Metu was the one most likely to not receive any kind of playing time whatsoever, but after that game against Boston and tonight's, I'm holding out hope.

emanueldavidginobili
11-13-2019, 10:46 PM
Wow that was refreshing. Spurs need a losing streak to get through stubborn Pop. God knows the amount of games it would take though.

raybies
11-13-2019, 10:46 PM

P.S.

I was like man if only Demarre was out there. That lineup would have been fun

RC_Drunkford
11-13-2019, 10:47 PM
will only play together in garbage time

timvp
11-13-2019, 10:47 PM
I was like man if only Demarre was out there. That lineup would have been fun

I guess there's only so much fun we deserve in one lineup.

Mugen
11-13-2019, 10:48 PM
Not gonna lie, I was pretty fucking happy to see that lineup and of course the first play is Beli shooting an offbalance 30 footer :lol

Good news is that I think we're gonna be seeing a ton of that lineup in the 4th going forward ;)

Dennis the Menace
It was the best moment of the season. And it took a blowout loss for it to happen.

Management and Pop created an abomination of a roster. Give the people what they want at least

TDomination
I loved it! I’m glad the loss led to this and hope to see that lineup in a competitive game. Switch Marco with Gay or Lyles and Metu for Aldridge

Mugen
11-13-2019, 10:50 PM
I had the Spurs losing tonight by 10-13 points at +800. Dejounte's 3 point play cuts it to 13 and of course they give up an unimpeded dunk down the lane to have them lose by 15

I fucking hate this team so much :lol

timvp
11-13-2019, 10:50 PM
Not gonna lie, I was pretty fucking happy to see that lineup and of course the first play is Beli shooting an offbalance 30 footer :lolOff a play call, no less.

Good news is that I think we're gonna be seeing a ton of that lineup in the 4th going forward ;)Well, that is a fun lineup to watch. It's almost mind-blowing at this point watching multiple Spurs who can defend more than a 5-foot radius on the court at the same time...

tim_duncan_fan
11-13-2019, 10:51 PM
I loved it! I’m glad the loss led to this and hope to see that lineup in a competitive game. Switch Marco with Gay or Lyles and Metu for Aldridge

No. Switch Marco with Aldrige.

Metu looks like the only energetic and spry guy on the roster.

Mugen
11-13-2019, 10:51 PM
Off a play call, no less.

:lol

:depressed

DPG21920
11-13-2019, 10:52 PM
Does no one have a concern that a team built on continuity and coached by the most tenured and respected coach of all time evidently has no fire or leadership?

Where is Pop the leader? The one who can get the most out of guys and have them at least compete? The one who can scheme around weaknesses and give them team a great shot to overcome flaws and not putting up with guys not performing on defense despite their offensive flaws?

Its so clear that the offense is good enough and that there has to be gains on defense.

This is a win now team, hand picked by Pop when they had options on which direction to go post Kawhi. Where is the leadership and the competitive spirit?

timvp
11-13-2019, 10:54 PM
Where is the leadership and the competitive spirit?

At TP's jersey retirement ceremony.

TDomination
11-13-2019, 10:54 PM
No. Switch Marco with Aldrige.
So, White , murray, Walker, Metu, Aldridge? Interesting I’d be fine with that

Dennis the Menace
11-13-2019, 10:56 PM
Does no one have a concern that a team built on continuity and coached by the most tenured and respected coach of all time evidently has no fire or leadership?

Where is Pop the leader? The one who can get the most out of guys and have them at least compete? The one who can scheme around weaknesses and give them team a great shot to overcome flaws and not putting up with guys not performing on defense despite their offensive flaws?

Its so clear that the offense is good enough and that there has to be gains on defense.

This is a win now team, hand picked by Pop when they had options on which direction to go post Kawhi. Where is the leadership and the competitive spirit?

Is it crazy to say that Tim, Manu, and Kawhi have carried Pop? Maybe Pop wasn’t really all that great?

DPG21920
11-13-2019, 10:57 PM
At TP's jersey retirement ceremony.

Is that on Pop? He’s the leader, coach and he constructed this team and pushed the continuity chips in.

Mugen
11-13-2019, 10:58 PM
It's even more beautiful when you realize we saw a Patty/Forbes/Beli/Lyles lineup in the same quarter when the game was technically still undecided....

This universe man, what a trip.

RC_Drunkford
11-13-2019, 11:08 PM

It's even worse when this super senile coach preaches defense since training camp only for his team to average giving up 126 points per game in the last 3 games while having one of the worst defenses in the NBA. Makes no damn sense, but here we are. And this time there is no Messina and no Udoka to come up with new defensive schemes to bail Flopovich out

timvp
11-13-2019, 11:09 PM
Is that on Pop? He’s the leader, coach and he constructed this team and pushed the continuity chips in.

It's mostly on one era ending and the next era not starting yet, tbh.

TheGreatYacht
11-13-2019, 11:09 PM
Will Pop have another usual passing grade though, OP?

GAustex
11-13-2019, 11:10 PM
Is it crazy to say that Tim, Manu, and Kawhi have carried Pop? Maybe Pop wasn’t really all that great?

UZER
11-13-2019, 11:10 PM

Pop has jumped the shark. Nobody takes him seriously anymore. They respect him, but still just blow him off, like most young guys do to old grandpas.

That’s why I’ll ask again. Why is he still coaching? Winning is obviously not his highest priority right now with the dumb lineups. But neither is the youth movement or they would be getting more minutes. So what exactly is this 70 year old man trying to do? It’s a mess.

He’s obviously not part of the long term future plans. Bring the new guy or Becky to start growing with the next gen already.

John B
11-13-2019, 11:13 PM
Murray is NOT a starting PG. White is sooooo much better setting up plays, composed and has inside AND outside shooting, so his defender does not sag unlike Murray’s. Murray at best is a combo guard. I hate to put Murray and White together unless White plays the PG, and let Murray run the fastbreaks only off a rebound. I’d put Carroll on 3 and D, and push Demar as 6th man, primary ball handler in the 2nd unit. Lyles and Aldridge finish the starting lineup.

White/Demar
Murray/Forbes/Mills
Carroll/Walker/Belinelli
Lyles/Gay
Aldridge/Poeltl

Gibbz
11-13-2019, 11:14 PM
Murray is NOT a starting PG. White is sooooo much better setting up plays, composed and has inside AND outside shooting, so his defender does not sag unlike Murray’s. Murray at best is a combo guard. I hate to put Murray and White together unless White plays the PG, and let Murray run the fastbreaks only off a rebound. I’d put Carroll on 3 and D, and push Demar as 6th man, primary ball handler in the 2nd unit. Lyles and Aldridge finish the starting lineup.

White/Demar
Murray/Forbes/Mills
Carroll/Walker/Belinelli
Lyles/Gay
Aldridge/Poeltl

It sounds good in theory, but if you brought DeMar off the bench it'd be Jack in the Box all over again.

GAustex
11-13-2019, 11:16 PM

White/Demar
Murray/Forbes/Mills
Carroll/Walker/Belinelli
Lyles/Gay
Aldridge/Poeltl
Looks pretty good but I wonder if Carroll is healthy. He does not seem to move well

DPG21920
11-13-2019, 11:17 PM

For sure. Cant fault SA too much for Kawhi being a snake. But is it not fair to SERIOUSLY fault them for choosing the DeRozan path? For choosing not to go more win now to justify their decision or to go the other way?

Not about being a contender; about being a competitive team if that’s the direction you choose.

sasaint
11-13-2019, 11:18 PM
Pop has jumped the shark. Nobody takes him seriously anymore. They respect him, but still just blow him off, like most young guys do to old grandpas.

That’s why I’ll ask again. Why is he still coaching? Winning is obviously not his highest priority right now with the dumb lineups. But neither is the youth movement or they would be getting more minutes. So what exactly is this 70 year old man trying to do? It’s a mess.

He’s obviously not part of the long term future plans. Bring the new guy or Becky to start growing with the next gen already.

Actually the Spurs should have “retired” Pop at the end of the 2017 season and let a new regime work out the situation with Number 2.

John B
11-13-2019, 11:18 PM
It sounds good in theory, but if you brought DeMar off the bench it'd be Jack in the Box all over again.
It’s perfect. Spurs get the athleticism in the starting lineup with White and Carroll. DeMar can feast on the 2nd unit.

John B
11-13-2019, 11:26 PM

White/Demar
Murray/Forbes/Mills
Carroll/Walker/Belinelli
Lyles/Gay
Aldridge/Poeltl
Seriously I think with this combinations, Spurs instantly raise their winning percentage. Better defense in the starting lineup with White/Murray/Carroll, and deeper scoring bench.

FkLA
11-13-2019, 11:29 PM
Marco "the competitor" Belinelli played the entire 4th Qtr, tbh.

Dex
11-13-2019, 11:31 PM
I try my best not to be hyper critical in November, but man...Pop is really testing my limits here

Floyd Pacquiao
11-13-2019, 11:47 PM
Pop said post game this team was defensively challenged :lol he knows it, but he's a stubborn old man. It's been like this for years. He won't play the better options till years later or one of his pets get hurt

John B
11-13-2019, 11:55 PM
Pop said post game this team was defensively challenged :lol he knows it, but he's a stubborn old man. It's been like this for years. He won't play the better options till years later or one of his pets get hurt
Playing Forbes, Mills and Belli together does not help. And not playing Carroll?

I don’t know if he’s waiting for Spurs to hit rock bottom to make that obvious move. Limit playing Mills, Marco and give Lonnie and Carroll a chance. Even Keldon for Marco at this point.

ZeusWillJudge
11-13-2019, 11:57 PM
I have to admit that Metu is looking better. A couple of games of not-too-meaningful minutes doesn't necessarily mean anything long term, but he is definitely showing more development than I gave him credit for. I'm always a sucker for those guys you really want to catch, and he's one of them. But his athleticism and strength can't be denied.

tbdog
11-14-2019, 12:06 AM
The Spurs are trading DD. I can sense it happening. They are far apart in negotiations. He will walk. They will get some asset and hopefully a better fit. I like DD game but it does not suit our young players. It's easier to move one player than a few.

ZeusWillJudge
11-14-2019, 12:11 AM
The Spurs are trading DD. I can sense it happening. They are far apart in negotiations. He will walk. They will get some asset and hopefully a better fit. I like DD game but it does not suit our young players. It's easier to move one player than a few.

As long as they don't get another albatross with a longer expiration date in exchange. I know that everyone wants to see the Spurs get "something" in exchange for DDR. I'd like that too. But I really, really don't want to see them right back in cap hell next year, when they have the perfect opportunity to free that huge chunk of space.

DPG21920
11-14-2019, 12:14 AM
As long as they don't get another albatross with a longer expiration date in exchange. I know that everyone wants to see the Spurs get "something" in exchange for DDR. I'd like that too. But I really, really don't want to see them right back in cap hell next year, when they have the perfect opportunity to free that huge chunk of space.

This is true; to an extent. I don’t want to swap him for a long, bad deal. But I am fine taking some calculated gambles if they are trying to be a playoff team (which I for one want).

But if that is the case, they HAVE to shake something up; this roster is too flawed for that to be a reasonable strategy at this point. Might not mean shipping DeRozan out, but may mean using picks to add to the team.

John B
11-14-2019, 12:20 AM
:lol What to like about his game? His half spin. Man everybody in the league already scouted that. He can’t shoot open 3’s so his defender go under? He choked the T to get the Spurs a fighting chance. Really, DeMar would be best playing 6th man, primary ball handler in the 2nd unit where he can feast with lesser defender. Bring White and Caroll to play 3 and D. If DeMar doesn’t like, who cares? Actually he could score a lot more in the 2nd unit and raise his average. He’d go against Lou for best 6th man, and the guy who’s willing to come off the bench for the team. It’d be win/win

spurs1990
11-14-2019, 12:26 AM
In two years these four plus Samanic could be our starting five. May be the first 'home grown' starting five ever with all being drafted by the team.
2016 1st Rd pick Murray
2017 1st Rd pick White
2018 1st Rd pick Walker
2018 2nd Rd pick Metu
2019 1st Rd pick Samanic

TheGreatYacht
11-14-2019, 12:30 AM
In two years these four plus Samanic could be our starting five. May be the first 'home grown' starting five ever with all being drafted by the team.
2016 1st Rd pick Murray
2017 1st Rd pick White
2018 1st Rd pick Walker
2018 2nd Rd pick Metu
2019 1st Rd pick Samanic
:lol

In two years White, Walker, and Metu won’t be on this team. Can’t afford to give them a second contract after Patty’s, Marco’s, Rudy’s, and Aldridge’s extensions.

Prose
11-14-2019, 12:50 AM
will only play together in garbage time

so should get heavy usage if things contie the way they have

SAGirl
11-14-2019, 01:53 AM
Marco "the competitor" Belinelli played the entire 4th Qtr, tbh.
Without any sarcastic intention, I legit think he was trying to get Marco going (to get his shooting % up). That was the reason for the first play ending on a shot by “big balls Belli”.

SAGirl
11-14-2019, 01:56 AM
I try my best not to be hyper critical in November, but man...Pop is really testing my limits here
I remember the days when November was when they looked at their best. Remember November Parker? That was a thing. Current November Spurs are another.

SAGirl
11-14-2019, 02:01 AM
I have to admit that Metu is looking better. A couple of games of not-too-meaningful minutes doesn't necessarily mean anything long term, but he is definitely showing more development than I gave him credit for. I'm always a sucker for those guys you really want to catch, and he's one of them. But his athleticism and strength can't be denied.
With him, since he got injured over the summer and missed SL it was a shame he missed that development opportunity and that we didn’t see him then. Some good showings in garbage time is a good start considering guys his age generally put a lot of development time in the summer.

duncan2k5
11-14-2019, 02:16 AM

White/Demar
Murray/Forbes/Mills
Carroll/Walker/Belinelli
Lyles/Gay
Aldridge/Poeltl

22 year old Murray is WAAAY better than 22 year old white.... No need to kerf Murray's growth for the lower ceiling white... White doesn't change the game... Murray has the ability to completely change the game... White just keeps things steady...

duncan2k5
11-14-2019, 02:21 AM
That ending lineup was worth watching that travesty of a game... Our normal lineups are old and slow... This actually nerfs Murray's growth because not only does he have no one to run with but he constantly defers to LMA and DDR because their personalities require that they get a lot of touches.... Notice he gets much more aggressive when they're not in the game... He needs to maintain that level of aggression while they're in the game but we all know what happened the last two times LMA played with an aggressive teammate that was beloved by fans

Fireball
11-14-2019, 03:14 AM

White/Demar
Murray/Forbes/Mills
Carroll/Walker/Belinelli
Lyles/Gay
Aldridge/Poeltl

Lets dot it tbh

GreekSpursfan
11-14-2019, 04:09 AM
The operative phrase here is "garbage time". We are reading too much into things like this but there is no one in the NBA i trust more about developing young players and molding them with the correct attitude then Pop. Of course some times uncles get in the way and fuck everything but lets hope Pop sticks around for as long as it takes to mold this group of young players into a strong team for the future. Pop never skips steps like some here would, he knows what he's doing.

tbdog
11-14-2019, 06:12 AM
:lol What to like about his game? His half spin. Man everybody in the league already scouted that. He can’t shoot open 3’s so his defender go under? He choked the T to get the Spurs a fighting chance. Really, DeMar would be best playing 6th man, primary ball handler in the 2nd unit where he can feast with lesser defender. Bring White and Caroll to play 3 and D. If DeMar doesn’t like, who cares? Actually he could score a lot more in the 2nd unit and raise his average. He’d go against Lou for best 6th man, and the guy who’s willing to come off the bench for the team. It’d be win/win

His mid range game is beautiful to watch. I love how he uses finesse to score over bigger players and uses his strength and post game to scores against small. It's old school 90's style. Plus he suprises us with insane dunks from time to time, and excellent layups that seem impossible. He is scoring 20pts and a good % atm. So I don't see anything wrong offensivly. If anything, his number should be called more if we had better shooters around him.

Since when is chucking up 3's fun?

GAustex
11-14-2019, 10:25 AM
Highest paid player always get his. He kicks into action when the ball hits his hands AND then he begins to develop a plan.

He was pretty good last night leading his team, as the highest paid ball handler, to a dismal and disheartening loss.

John B
11-14-2019, 10:38 AM
His mid range game is beautiful to watch. I love how he uses finesse to score over bigger players and uses his strength and post game to scores against small. It's old school 90's style. Plus he suprises us with insane dunks from time to time, and excellent layups that seem impossible. He is scoring 20pts and a good % atm. So I don't see anything wrong offensivly. If anything, his number should be called more if we had better shooters around him.

Who says chucking up 3’s? But he needs to be able to hit those when the defender is giving to him. Look at the other thread where his defender was clogging Poeltl and closed the open lane.

John B
11-14-2019, 10:41 AM
22 year old Murray is WAAAY better than 22 year old white.... No need to kerf Murray's growth for the lower ceiling white... White doesn't change the game... Murray has the ability to completely change the game... White just keeps things steady...
Spurs are not playing 22 yrs old White, but a 25 more steady hand, who’s not prone to turnover, can hit inside/outside. I’m excited about Murray’s potential, but that’s what he is right now. Or at best a combo guard who can pick his defender.

jjktkk
11-14-2019, 11:05 AM

I don't why some Spur's fans can't comprehend this. Do they expect Pop to whip out some Dynasty starter kit and whip up a new dynasty?

K...
11-14-2019, 12:04 PM
Spurs are not playing 22 yrs old White, but a 25 more steady hand, who’s not prone to turnover, can hit inside/outside. I’m excited about Murray’s potential, but that’s what he is right now. Or at best a combo guard who can pick his defender.

They're blowing a year to make 25 yr old Murray a star. I think white will be traded if we do a full tank. In my head white and LMA are a locked pair and if you release one, the other goes to. White doesn't have to be traded, but he doesn't fit the timeline unless pop wants to make him a sg starter and attempt to transform his skills

spurspl
11-14-2019, 12:48 PM
pop should let them play, we have nothing to lose, they would develop faster and we could get a top pick. But the problem is that pop may still thinks we are a contender

Truth4sale$
11-14-2019, 01:06 PM

P.S.

So TIMVP...who should be the 5th player??? Thinking another Big maybe a shooter...oh wait. They trade him away...Davis Bertans

$pursDynasty
11-14-2019, 01:07 PM
So, White , murray, Walker, Metu, Aldridge? Interesting I’d be fine with that
That would be the best possible lineup for the Spurs going forward.

timvp
11-14-2019, 01:13 PM
So TIMVP...who should be the 5th player??? Thinking another Big maybe a shooter...oh wait. They trade him away...Davis Bertans

I'd settle for anyone not from Italy.

KobesAchilles
11-14-2019, 01:23 PM
I'd settle for anyone not from Italy.
Belli is the only reason why I still watch the team tbh

FkLA
11-14-2019, 01:34 PM

:lol No, no it's not. It's hideous. His pump fakes are hideous. His fadeaway are hideous. He doesn't know how to use his body to create space on them. The way he slows down his dribble to a crawl when he has all the physical tools to play faster is hideous. His driving is actually pretty nice (floaters, eurosteps, strong finishes, etc) but he's too stupid, or too much of a pussy, or both to go to that more often.

You know who's midrange game is beautiful? Nephew's. Fuck him but his game is a joy to watch.

Mugen
11-14-2019, 01:37 PM
I don't why some Spur's fans can't comprehend this. Do they expect Pop to whip out some Dynasty starter kit and whip up a new dynasty?

Nope - not what people are asking for. That ain't the bar, chief. :lol

timtonymanu
11-14-2019, 04:25 PM

Okay you love 90s ball but you can’t win with that kind of game today. If you want a nostalgia fest then go watch 90s highlights on YouTube. Our team shouldn’t have to run that kind of style if it’s a proven formula of failure in today’s NBA.

Kurgan
11-14-2019, 05:06 PM
:lol No, no it's not. It's hideous. His pump fakes are hideous. His fadeaway are hideous. He doesn't know how to use his body to create space on them. The way he slows down his dribble to a crawl when he has all the physical tools to play faster is hideous. His driving is actually pretty nice (floaters, eurosteps, strong finishes, etc) but he's too stupid, or too much of a pussy, or both to go to that more often.

You know who's midrange game is beautiful? Nephew's. Fuck him but his game is a joy to watch.

Yup. Derozan's game is Kmart Kobe with all the same warts and none of the positives.

tbdog
11-14-2019, 08:59 PM

Oh Leonard is by far the better player and the best player. But your comparing a top 50 to top 3. Not fair. Who in the Spurs is better to watch? White, he has some defensive highlights, runs the pick well, shoots an okay ‰ from 3, surprises us with his athleticism. But he is avg 10 less p/g and the rest of his game is worse than DD. He has no post game, no fadeways, no strong layups. I picked White because generally he is well received on this board for good reason. But when comparing their games, DD is not only better now but it's unlikely White will ever be as good.

duncan2k5
11-14-2019, 09:07 PM
The operative phrase here is "garbage time". We are reading too much into things like this but there is no one in the NBA i trust more about developing young players and molding them with the correct attitude then Pop. Of course some times uncles get in the way and fuck everything but lets hope Pop sticks around for as long as it takes to mold this group of young players into a strong team for the future. Pop never skips steps like some here would, he knows what he's doing.

This narrative needs to die... Other teams have turned low draft pics into stars... Secondly, the Pop of 2001 that would start a rookie isn't the Pop of 2019...if ginobili and Parker were drafted this year, they wouldn't see the light of day... Especially ginobili with his crazy turnovers....

duncan2k5
11-14-2019, 09:11 PM
Oh Leonard is by far the better player and the best player. But your comparing a top 50 to top 3. Not fair. Who in the Spurs is better to watch? White, he has some defensive highlights, runs the pick well, shoots an okay ‰ from 3, surprises us with his athleticism. But he is avg 10 less p/g and the rest of his game is worse than DD. He has no post game, no fadeways, no strong layups. I picked White because generally he is well received on this board for good reason. But when comparing their games, DD is not only better now but it's unlikely White will ever be as good.

U know who is also more talented that white? Carmelo Anthony... Would u want him on the team? See? Simply having the tools with zero basketball IQ in ur 30s isn't enough to be a go to guy on a serious team... Just because a player is less talented doesn't mean they aren't a better fit for a team

FkLA
11-14-2019, 09:23 PM

You're mixing up aesthetics and level of a player. DD is an all-star caliber player, he's been the best player on the Spurs this year but that doesn't mean his game isn't gross. Especially in 2019.

FkLA
11-14-2019, 09:51 PM
Semi-related to the OP:

SAGirl
11-14-2019, 09:56 PM
Semi-related to the OP:

They need to make adjustments in that starting lineup or the tank is on.

tbdog
11-14-2019, 10:02 PM
U know who is also more talented that white? Carmelo Anthony... Would u want him on the team? See? Simply having the tools with zero basketball IQ in ur 30s isn't enough to be a go to guy on a serious team... Just because a player is less talented doesn't mean they aren't a better fit for a team

I'm pretty sure Melo talent is gone. He is an undersized pf without the foot speed and a streaky shooter with no passing skills. Like tmac, Melo relied on his body to abuse small players and blow by bigger ones. DD has been taught far better. His game is far more fundamental. He doesn't rely on. Atheltism. He gets the defender off balance. Good shot fake. Sure I want him to be a 33‰ three point shooter and that would allow him to stay in the league.

raybies
11-14-2019, 11:48 PM
Semi-related to the OP:

been saying it for awhile we start slow. you have one wing defender in the starting lineup. you need 2. DeRozan is awful at defense and so is bryn.

Dennis the Menace
11-15-2019, 12:52 AM
They need to make adjustments in that starting lineup or the tank is on.

Maybe we are just naturally tanking though? That would be the best outcome since we aren’t a contender. So maybe by putting together a shitty roster the front office actually does have the organization’s best interest in hand? lol