PDA

View Full Version : WhY dIDNt wE DrAFt NaSsiR LitTle?

Dejounte
11-16-2019, 10:08 PM
Where are these guys that drop a post every now and then saying they wish the Spurs drafted Little? Dude is a scrub.

TimDunkem
11-16-2019, 10:55 PM
He made a few big plays. Not upset the Spurs didn't pick him though.

itzsoweezee
11-16-2019, 10:58 PM
Where are these guys that drop a post every now and then saying they wish the Spurs drafted Little? Dude is a scrub.

Are you retarded?

Dverde
11-16-2019, 10:59 PM
At least he is getting NBA reps. Our picks playing scrubs in the G League.

Dejounte
11-16-2019, 11:01 PM
He made a few big plays. Not upset the Spurs didn't pick him though.

Do you mean that one rebound in the 4th? Anyone could have done that.

These guys think hes some magical creature that would have saved the Spurs' future. Fact is, he shows nowhere near the impact a future star would, cant stay in front of his man like Kawhi did in his rookie year, invisible on offense, doesnt hound nobody on defense, doesnt have length to disrupt shit... Even if you look at it from a "he would have been a prototypical 3 and D player that we need" -- this dude is no better than DeMarre Carroll.

Too many armchair scouts on Spurstalk.

Dejounte
11-16-2019, 11:04 PM
Are you retarded?

Ah here they come out of the woodworks. Lmao dude there should be a note under your sig that says "dont take me seriously, i criticize the Spurs for their draft selections and i pump up players who would be scrubs"

timtonymanu
11-16-2019, 11:08 PM
OP is a faggot

sananspursfan21
11-16-2019, 11:09 PM
Don’t you mean Nazr Mohammed?

Prime BEEF
11-16-2019, 11:11 PM
Yup. our draft picks aren’t doing anything right now. Might as well trade our picks in the future. Either the draft analysis team is way off or the coaching staff is stunting them. Either way the draft isn’t very useful to us right now

Kurgan
11-16-2019, 11:13 PM
lol, he's a 19 year old picked at the end of the draft. What the hell did you expect out of him? He hustled at least which is more than you can say about some of the players on our team. Can't decide if he's better than Keldon or not because our coaches refuse to give any playing time to anyone under the age of 25. This woulda been a nice opportunity to have them square off but we'll never know because chain of command dictates that the youngsters are not allowed to play ahead of the vets.

itzsoweezee
11-16-2019, 11:15 PM
He has size and elite athleticism. You can say that about exactly zero of the Spurs rookies

Dejounte
11-16-2019, 11:26 PM
lol, he's a 19 year old picked at the end of the draft. What the hell did you expect out of him? He hustled at least which is more than you can say about some of the players on our team. Can't decide if he's better than Keldon or not because our coaches refuse to give any playing time to anyone under the age of 25. This woulda been a nice opportunity to have them square off but we'll never know because chain of command dictates that the youngsters are not allowed to play ahead of the vets.

Its not about what I expect from him. Its about others who have and made it a point to trash the Spurs scouting team thinking they know better by making posts here as if Nassir is some second coming of Kawhi. Im not sure if youve seen these dumbass posts or else you would probably laugh at these shitty takes too.

Mugen
11-16-2019, 11:28 PM
OP is a faggot

RD2191
11-16-2019, 11:28 PM
OP is a faggot

timtonymanu
11-16-2019, 11:31 PM
Didn’t OP also said Dejounte would be a better player than Nephew? Not even a DJ hater, but goes to show the level of intelligence we’re dealing with from OP

Dejounte
11-16-2019, 11:33 PM
Didn’t OP also said Dejounte would be a better player than Nephew? Not even a DJ hater, but goes to show the level of intelligence we’re dealing with from OP

Why is this scrub quoting me? Didnt i already tell your ass to get out of your mom's basement? You spend too much time here. Go wash your face, its dirty...

Kurgan
11-16-2019, 11:34 PM
Its not about what I expect from him. Its about others who have and made it a point to trash the Spurs scouting team thinking they know better by making posts here as if Nassir is some second coming of Kawhi. Im not sure if youve seen these dumbass posts or else you would probably laugh at these shitty takes too.

I don't remember anyone hyping up Little in this fashion. People just wanted him because he was the most athletic forward left on the board. I do recall a few posters anointing Hachimura as the next Kawhi though. But he was way outside of our range anyway.

timtonymanu
11-16-2019, 11:34 PM
Why is this scrub quoting me? Didnt i already tell your ass to get out of your mom's basement? You spend too much time here. Go wash your face, its dirty...

Lol yeah like people on here aren’t already calling you a faggot. Go ahead and continue with the T Park/GNSF level insults.

Dejounte
11-16-2019, 11:37 PM
Lol yeah like people on here aren’t already calling you a faggot. Go ahead and continue with the T Park/GNSF level insults.

Im supposed to acknowledge these people as if they matter? Thats how fragile your perspective is when you believe these posters have some sort of value with what they say about you... Congrats, youre well liked in this shithole bubble?

Dejounte
11-16-2019, 11:40 PM
You got RD, a poster who just quotes people left and right and says one word.

Mugen? Who the fuck is he anyway? The dude timvp clowned in the game thread? The fuck?

The worst part is youre the smelliest garbage out of that trio.

Dejounte
11-16-2019, 11:42 PM
I don't remember anyone hyping up Little in this fashion. People just wanted him because he was the most athletic forward left on the board. I do recall a few posters anointing Hachimura as the next Kawhi though. But he was way outside of our range anyway.

There were several. I didnt write down their names. But theyre probably the sensitive ones posting in this thread.

RC_Drunkford
11-16-2019, 11:43 PM
OP is a 14 year old

timtonymanu
11-16-2019, 11:43 PM
Don’t matter, yet responds with so much bitterness and hurt. :lol your faggot ass is in here with the rest of us posting. Quit acting like you have better things to do with your life, otherwise you wouldn’t be on here posting how much that site “doesn’t matter” to you. :lol.

Feels good to be in the same company as my niggas Rob and Mugen, tbh. High quality posters :toast

Dejounte
11-16-2019, 11:48 PM
Don’t matter, yet responds with so much bitterness and hurt. :lol your faggot ass is in here with the rest of us posting. Quit acting like you have better things to do with your life, otherwise you wouldn’t be on here posting how much that site “doesn’t matter” to you. :lol.

Feels good to be in the same company as my niggas Rob and Mugen, tbh. High quality posters :toast

Im barely in here and probably only after every other game.

You popped up in a thread i created trying to act like somebody. Youre a joke, and so are most of the posts on this forum. No one really takes this shit seriously, but its funny to me as you and others act like you have a stake in this place and as if it matters in real life. Like... The shit that people say here really impacts your life and how youre viewed here makes you feel good especially from fucks like RD, Mugen, and RCdrunkfuck, and whoever else will contribute to yalls madness. Lmao

timtonymanu
11-16-2019, 11:54 PM
You definitely take this site seriously, otherwise you wouldn’t waste time and paragraphs talking about how little it matters or when people call you out on your shit takes like Dejounte > Nephew, Luka > Rui, or any other shit you’ve said during your time here. :lol

sasaint
11-16-2019, 11:59 PM
Nassir Little?!?! If you are gonna ask why, then ask why we didn't draft Malcolm Brogdon who was a life-long Spurs fan and dying for us to draft him.

Dejounte
11-16-2019, 11:59 PM
You definitely take this site seriously, otherwise you wouldn’t waste time and paragraphs talking about how little it matters or when people call you out on your shit takes like Dejounte > Nephew, Luka > Rui, or any other shit you’ve said during your time here. :lol

You make it sound like writing paragraphs is some sort of feat. Sorry im not like your boy RD who struggles like a 6th grader to flesh out his thoughts

the golden era
11-17-2019, 12:01 AM
I know this is a joke, but the real shit is I am still beside myself we picked Luka over Clarke. I saw the game and he absolutely was the kind of player you want on THIS team, and would make a difference immediately, which he is in Memphis. Luka may deliver eventually, but Clarke is the real deal, non superstar, important player that could have become a foundational piece. Shame really, all the signs were there but RC wanted Luka who he apparently had scouted in the womb.

timtonymanu
11-17-2019, 12:01 AM
You make it sound like writing paragraphs is some sort of feat. Sorry im not like your boy RD who struggles like a 6th grader to flesh out his thoughts

Because Rob doesn’t take this site seriously like you do even though he’s heard far worse than the T park level stuff you spew out :lol

timvp
11-17-2019, 12:03 AM
I have to give credit to Dejounte. He called Little as overrated when posters like TD21 were literally crying that the Spurs didn't pick him .... and Little doesn't look good. That outside shot looks broken beyond repair.

Dejounte
11-17-2019, 12:04 AM
Because Rob doesn’t take this site seriously like you do even though he’s heard far worse than the T park level stuff you spew out :lol

Again, you make it sound like writing paragraphs is some sort of feat when its done in seconds lmao. Not sure why you keep mentioning T park as if i know this douche. Really shows youre immersed in this joke of a community to refer to things as if its common knowledge...

Dejounte
11-17-2019, 12:05 AM
I have to give credit to Dejounte. He called Little as overrated when posters like TD21 were literally crying that the Spurs didn't pick him .... and Little doesn't look good. That outside shot looks broken beyond repair.

I did like Nassir's "hype mode" screaming after every play. Almost reminscent of Patty Mills out there

Big P
11-17-2019, 12:21 AM
I would say probably because of the cocaine.

spurspl
11-17-2019, 09:34 AM

Yup. our draft picks aren’t doing anything right now. Might as well trade our picks in the future. Either the draft analysis team is way off or the coaching staff is stunting them. Either way the draft isn’t very useful to us right now

as long as we aint tank and get top draft pick we wont have any superstar. Why the hell spurs didnt tank after kawhis trade? there was pretty much good prospects in these drafts, especially in this year.

TD 21
11-17-2019, 04:40 PM
I have to give credit to Dejounte (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51342). He called Little as overrated when posters like TD21 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=908) were literally crying that the Spurs didn't pick him .... and Little doesn't look good. That outside shot looks broken beyond repair.

He's 19 and has played a grand total of 88 minutes, yet you've already made a final determination . . . and you consider yourself a "freelance scout"? :lmao

He was always going to be a project, the likes of which I specifically said, could easily amount to nothing, but was still worth it considering the rarity (and value, if he becomes something) of his physical tools, the need for them on this team and the lack of a clear cut better option(s) projected to be available at their original pick.

TimDunkem
11-17-2019, 04:44 PM
Always wait and see with prospects...Unless the Spurs didn't pick them then they suck after 88 minutes.

r0drig0lac
11-17-2019, 05:42 PM
Little >> Samanic

JuneJive
11-17-2019, 07:05 PM
To be seen.

Prime BEEF
11-17-2019, 07:43 PM
Not sure if little will turn out to have a decent nba career or not...but a lot of “experts” are going to be disappointed in Walker, KJ and Samanic.

Kurgan
11-17-2019, 08:56 PM
Not sure if little will turn out to have a decent nba career or not...but a lot of “experts” are going to be disappointed in Walker, KJ and Samanic.

The problem is that you have a lot of naive fans(looking at you Spurs redditors) expecting every young player to become a franchise player like Manu or Parker. It's highly doubtful that Murray or White even get to that level, let alone our G League prospects.