PDA

View Full Version : next time derozan gets the ball in crunch time i will

playblair
11-20-2019, 09:49 PM
schedule a surgery to get my foreskin removed........it has to be less painful than watching derozan miss 2 free throws or drive take & miss a contested layup

spurstalk123456
11-20-2019, 10:12 PM
did something happen this game? wasn't watching

SpurPadre
11-20-2019, 10:16 PM

The usual bullshit, tbh.

Kurgan
11-20-2019, 10:16 PM

Got blocked driving to the basket in last minute of the game. Bailed out by the ref who gave him free throws. Didn't matter because he missed both free throws anyway.

sasaint
11-20-2019, 10:18 PM
Got blocked driving to the basket in last minute of the game. Bailed out by the ref who gave him free throws. Didn't matter because he missed both free throws anyway.

I don't really know why, but the conciseness of your summation made me laugh out loud.

RC_Drunkford
11-20-2019, 10:47 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

classic DeRozan. He either

A: Drives to the rim, gets blocked, complains that there is no foul call and then says in interviews the refs cost him the game or

B: drives to the rim, gets fouled, gets 2 free throws and misses both

He's like the opposite of MJ. MJ is the GOAT in crunch time, DeRozan is the worst player in the clutch that I have ever seen

Prose
11-20-2019, 11:07 PM

the line up change we were begging for all season came in the form of starting mills and forbes in the backcourt and jakob at C. :(

HarlemHeat37
11-20-2019, 11:08 PM
Who else would get the ball? Murray?:lmao

007nites
11-20-2019, 11:10 PM
Who else would get the ball? Murray?:lmao

Aldridge. I'll take a fadeaway post shot over a Derozan play any day of the week.

HarlemHeat37
11-20-2019, 11:16 PM
Aldridge. I'll take a fadeaway post shot over a Derozan play any day of the week.

In theory, but how often do big men take the big shots today? Doesn't happen much, especially a guy like Aldridge who can't dribble or pass(unlike a Jokic or Davis, etc). If he did get the ball, it would probably be DeRozan getting it to him, anyways:lol.

Unfortunately for the Spurs, DeRozan is the only guy on the roster who fits all the criteria, on paper(create off the dribble, passing ability AND willingness to do it).

Dr. John R. Brinkley
11-20-2019, 11:23 PM
Rudy seems like the logical closer for this team.