PDA

View Full Version : chris beard to texas watch

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

playblair
11-21-2019, 08:41 PM
as usual shaka with another disappointing season............chris beard is a texas graduate its his dream job & cdc has already sent out fliers...........beard will be the head coach of texas next year........

Blake
11-21-2019, 08:54 PM
http://kickypie.com/software-packages/userdesigns/kp-shareimagecbea7e42928d01095f2d895315363c7a-.png

Pelicans78
11-21-2019, 09:41 PM
Shaka was a really good coach before he went to Texas. Rick Barnes has done great since he left. The problem is Texas itself as an institution. Just like in football, good coaches go there to die and everyone blames the coaches.

Kermit
12-11-2019, 11:23 AM
So, is he coming yet?

Blake
12-11-2019, 04:10 PM
Shaka was a really good coach before he went to Texas. Rick Barnes has done great since he left. The problem is Texas itself as an institution. Just like in football, good coaches go there to die and everyone blames the coaches.

It's so weird how accurate that is

DMX7
12-11-2019, 05:03 PM
It's so weird how accurate that is

Rick Barnes was a good coach at Texas but he just slipped up there at the end.

Blake
12-11-2019, 08:20 PM
Rick Barnes was a good coach at Texas but he just slipped up there at the end.

He had NBA all star talent and did very little with it tbh. Some very nice seasons, but nothing consistent

playblair
12-16-2019, 05:01 PM
soon
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_RPEaP-S_Rg/maxresdefault.jpg

Blake
12-17-2019, 11:34 AM
I love this thread

playblair
12-21-2019, 03:05 PM
another pathetic performance from shaka smart losing to a 6-6 team...................cant wait for the end of the year when Blake will be crying when beard comes home

playblair
01-05-2020, 09:58 PM
ive been told the boosters r not happy with shaka & asten & they will both be replaced at seasons end............the boosters paid a lot of money for the new arena & they want new blood & excitement for the opening...........im told beard is the leader to replace smart & the boosters will make it happen at any cost.........karens search will begin immediately after the season..........

GAustex
01-05-2020, 10:05 PM
ive been told the booster r not happy with shaka & asten & they will both be replaced at seasons end............the boosters paid a lot of money for the new arena & they want new blood & excitement for the opening...........im told beard is the leader to replace smart & the booster will make it happen at any cost.........karens search will begin immediately after the season..........
UT plays mindless BB. No purpose at all. No plays where the set works to an open man near the rim. Mindless picks and weaves.
Beard’s scheme at Tech much superior.

Kermit
01-06-2020, 02:10 PM
ive been told the boosters r not happy with shaka & asten & they will both be replaced at seasons end............the boosters paid a lot of money for the new arena & they want new blood & excitement for the opening...........im told beard is the leader to replace smart & the boosters will make it happen at any cost.........karens search will begin immediately after the season..........

There is so much hilarity in this post.

1. You have no sources as boosters. I doubt anyone speaks to you at all.

2. Karen’s having a poor year, but there’s no way they’re replacing her just yet. That and the fact that no one cares enough about women’s basketball to give a shit who coaches.

3. BOOSTERS DID NOT PAY FOR THE NEW ARENA! I repeat...BOOSTERS DID NOT PAY FOR THE NEW ARENA. A simple, cursory Google search would have told you the funding method. In fact, it was famously in the news when the building contract was announced.

4. Beard is on a wish list, but they’re not money whipping a basketball coach. No one gives a shit about men’s basketball either.

playblair
01-06-2020, 06:26 PM

2. Karen’s having a poor year, but there’s no way they’re replacing her just yet. That and the fact that no one cares enough about women’s basketball to give a shit who coaches.

3. BOOSTERS DID NOT PAY FOR THE NEW ARENA! I repeat...BOOSTERS DID NOT PAY FOR THE NEW ARENA. A simple, cursory Google search would have told you the funding method. In fact, it was famously in the news when the building contract was announced.

4. Beard is on a wish list, but they’re not money whipping a basketball coach. No one gives a shit about men’s basketball either.

my relative is a highly rated freshman on the football team...........i have broken commitment news before anybody TFloss32 can vouch............ive known this booster for a year now everything he has told me has came to fruition.........beard will be the head coach of texas next season unless shaka wins a tournament game.........asten is donw

Kermit
01-06-2020, 06:54 PM
my relative is a highly rated freshman on the football team...........i have broken commitment news before anybody TFloss32 can vouch............ive known this booster for a year now everything he has told me has came to fruition.........beard will be the head coach of texas next season unless shaka wins a tournament game.........asten is donw

Is that why he deletes all your posts?

playblair
01-08-2020, 05:45 PM
gnrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr@blake thats the difference between big brother & little brother..................tech getting texas' leftovers & sloppy seconds while texas will take ur best basketball coach ever

Blake
01-09-2020, 11:42 PM
?

playblair
01-16-2020, 05:03 PM
shaka has finally adjusted his lineup & it has been paying off ........... the beard hire may have to wait 1 more year

Blake
01-16-2020, 11:29 PM
shaka has finally adjusted his lineup & it has been paying off ........... the beard hire may have to wait 1 more year

Lol one week later pb changes his tune

pgardn
01-17-2020, 10:07 AM
We won two games against 0-4 conference opponents.
All is well.

And Shaka earns another year of watching some of the worst basketball imaginable.
Next, Tfloss is ousted and aggie playblair earns the honor of giving us recruiting news.

No thank you on all of the above.

playblair
01-18-2020, 02:26 PM
We won two games against 0-4 conference opponents.
All is well.

And Shaka earns another year of watching some of the worst basketball imaginable.
Next, Tfloss is ousted and aggie playblair earns the honor of giving us recruiting news.

No thank you on all of the above.

shakas team is currently dominating kansas..........if this holds shaka is safe for at least another year its what my booster source has told me................

Blake
01-18-2020, 04:04 PM
shakas team is currently dominating kansas..........if this holds shaka is safe for at least another year its what my booster source has told me................

Pb with the jinx

playblair
01-20-2020, 08:47 PM
texas is getting molly whopped by wvu 43-15 in first half Shaka will not finish year as head coach........... beards agent has been contacted

playblair
01-20-2020, 08:52 PM
texas is now trailing by 43........ unfooking real bye shaka

Blake
01-20-2020, 08:59 PM

Lol

Blake
01-20-2020, 09:02 PM
texas is getting molly whopped by wvu 43-15 in first half Shaka will not finish year as head coach........... beards agent has been contacted

BUT BUT NO ONE CAN RESIST DET LONGHORN MONEY WHIP CUZ BIG MONEY BOOSTERS LIVE THERE

Mark Celibate
01-20-2020, 09:27 PM
gotta agree with Kermit...if this were football it would be a different story but literally no Texas alum that I know cares about basketball. only noticed this thread because playbair keeps shamelessly bumping it year after year

Don't want to ruin his masturbation sessions but I don't see Beard going to an irrelevant bottom feeder like UT (:lol at playing the "little brother" card when Beard @ Tech has more NCAA tournament success than anybody who's ever coached at UT). Although I do feel like it's only a matter of time before The Beard goes to greener pastures, just not at UT.

Kermit
01-20-2020, 11:44 PM
The sad part is, even if they try to make Beard say no with a ridiculous sum of money, THEY STILL OWE SHAKA 10 MILLION DOLLARS!!! Great job, whichever asshole it was who made the decision to give that fucker an extension.

Blake
01-20-2020, 11:47 PM
Celibump: I don't get that feeling. Beard has total run of the place, the AD is a bad ass that loves him and is the third highest paid coach in the country. I literally cannot see any destination that puts him in a better spot than he's in now.

Not seeing he won't leave some day.... Just saying right now I don't see it.

playblair
01-21-2020, 03:04 AM
i have been working the phones all night since the game ended..........word is shaka is out at years end & boosters have gathered the buyout money........as u would of guessed the number 1 target is beard & they will pay whatever it takes...........my source was told beard will not turn down the offer

Blake
01-21-2020, 09:29 AM
:lol "working the phone all night"

"Hi playblair, thanks for calling the hotline. This is LaBearda speaking and I'm about to make your wildest fantasies come true."

Trill Clinton
01-21-2020, 09:59 AM
i have been working the phones all night since the game ended..........word is shaka is out at years end & boosters have gathered the buyout money........as u would of guessed the number 1 target is beard & they will pay whatever it takes...........my source was told beard will not turn down the offer

Why would he leave Tech? He seems to have a good thing going there.

playblair
01-21-2020, 04:59 PM
Why would he leave Tech? He seems to have a good thing going there.

he has told multiple people texas is his dream job..........he graduated from ut & he is very interested in being the first coach to open the new basketball arena.........do u post on bx bruh? i saw a trill clinton in the jordan thread

Blake
01-21-2020, 05:40 PM
he has told multiple people texas is his dream job.........

https://www.lubbockonline.com/article/20160416/SPORTS/304169889

Trill Clinton
01-22-2020, 09:40 AM
he has told multiple people texas is his dream job..........he graduated from ut & he is very interested in being the first coach to open the new basketball arena.........do u post on bx bruh? i saw a trill clinton in the jordan thread

Ahh I didn't know he went to UT. Na fam I only post here and on thecoli.

playblair
02-04-2020, 10:05 PM
5* greg brown & his father recently came out & said if shaka is fired he will not attended texas..............with coach beard having a let down season im told texas will continue with shaka another year unless he completely shites himself the rest of the season............an nit or cib bid will be enough to keep him another year

Blake
02-04-2020, 10:42 PM
Ok, see ya next year then

pgardn
02-06-2020, 09:07 AM
We have an unstable vacillator as a fake UT fan.

We just want to become a basketball school and it’s gonna happen?
Dont think it works like that. Kentucky, Duke, Kansas, etc... laugh in our faces.

Blake
02-06-2020, 11:21 AM
We have an unstable vacillator as a fake UT fan.

We just want to become a basketball school and it’s gonna happen?
Dont think it works like that. Kentucky, Duke, Kansas, etc... laugh in our faces.

Well it kinda sorta worked like that for Tech thanks to Beard

TheMex
02-06-2020, 05:18 PM
1. Chris Beard is coming to Texas.
2. Shaka will be coaching in 2020- 2021.

pgardn
02-06-2020, 10:28 PM
Well it kinda sorta worked like that for Tech thanks to Beard

When you guys are a threat to win a National Championship every year it will have worked like that.

Mark Celibate
02-08-2020, 04:36 PM
Tech with the 4D chess tank job to scare UT away from Beard tbh imho

Mark Celibate
02-08-2020, 05:35 PM
well...nevermind. UT completely melting down

Mark Celibate
02-08-2020, 05:45 PM
FUUUUU...who is this goofy 7 foot, manbun Jeremy Lin lookalike on UT? He's taking over the game imo

Blake
02-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Such a tech move this year to play like shit in the first half, storm back in the second half to lose by a bucket

Mark Celibate
02-08-2020, 05:58 PM
and wtf happened to the "no middle" defense? This guy's driving straight down the middle every time and either finishing or finding someone open. Same shit in the Kansas game

Blake
02-08-2020, 06:05 PM
Such a tech move this year to play like shit in the first half, storm back in the second half to lose by a bucket

26 seconds tech one point lead I'm still calling ^ this

Mark Celibate
02-08-2020, 06:10 PM
:lol TJ "Ben Wallace" Holyfield, saving the game sons.

Huge win for this team specifically. First road win against a good team, and able to actually outplay the other team the last two minutes

Blake
02-08-2020, 08:05 PM
I thought sure this game would go to OT.

Beard is a wizard.

playblair
02-08-2020, 09:14 PM
just a preview of what beard is going to bring as texas basketball head coach next year

Blake
02-08-2020, 11:04 PM
just a preview of what beard is going to bring as texas basketball head coach next year

Oh

Kermit
02-09-2020, 12:46 AM
:lol TJ "Ben Wallace" Holyfield, saving the game sons.

Huge win for this team specifically. First road win against a good team, and able to actually outplay the other team the last two minutes

Lol, good team. Texas is not a good team.

Mark Celibate
02-09-2020, 04:11 PM

ok, I'll concede and rephrase it as first road win against a "not-complete shit" team. Coming into this game, their sole road win was against lowly K-State

Blake
02-09-2020, 06:40 PM

Lol we know that but it's still a quadrant 1 win of whatever the fuck it is to help pad the tournament resume

pgardn
02-09-2020, 07:14 PM
Lol we know that but it's still a quadrant 1 win of whatever the fuck it is to help pad the tournament resume

The tournament invites even the very ugly.
A big football name going down works.

The NCAA needs to get at least one pretty fairy tale team into the quarters.
We need to hear about that 3-14 seed upset. We need to have the cameras set on that team on the bubble all waiting in the locker room together.

Tired stuff.

pgardn
02-09-2020, 07:22 PM
Let’s reverse course for the tournament and only invite 8 teams to a primary tournament.
Then watch the melee that follows.

Then put 32 teams or even 64 in a secondary tourney with the winner playing the winner of the primary tournament.
We could talk about how tough it was to come all the way through the secondary tourney. Maybe even let losers of some of the primary games into the secondary tourney.

Im thinking out loud here...

playblair
02-14-2020, 01:36 PM
rumors r chris beard told tech last year he would leave if texas or kansas offered...........chris beard to texas is heating up............expect an announcement soon after the season

Blake
02-14-2020, 02:12 PM
My inside sources told me Beard would also leave if UTSA offered. Stay tuned.

playblair
02-15-2020, 04:07 PM
chris beard just lost to the worst team in the conference..........he is starting to look like a 1 yearn wonder& I'm told texas will not explore him anymore.......congrats Blake

Kermit
02-15-2020, 04:30 PM
My sources indicate Texas will now target Mike Krzyzewski. They will whip him with money.

Mark Celibate
02-16-2020, 01:10 PM
chris beard just lost to the worst team in the conference..........he is starting to look like a 1 yearn wonder& I'm told texas will not explore him anymore.......congrats Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460)

:lol one year wonder.

whew! I was getting nervous! So who’s next in their search? Phil Jackson? Sources have also told me Bill Self is interested

Blake
02-16-2020, 01:37 PM
My sources indicate Texas will now target Mike Krzyzewski. They will whip him with money.

My inside people at Duke are scared shitless about the UT money whip

playblair
02-16-2020, 09:16 PM
:lol one year wonder.

whew! I was getting nervous! So who’s next in their search? Phil Jackson? Sources have also told me Bill Self is interested
actually yes bill self is interested.........rumors r he is looking to leave beacuse of the adidas fbi probe & texas is first on his list

Mark Celibate
02-17-2020, 11:43 AM
actually yes bill self is interested.........rumors r he is looking to leave beacuse of the adidas fbi probe & texas is first on his list

my insider sources have told me they plan to lock him into their office and whip him until he has no choice but to agree to the job

Mark Celibate
02-25-2020, 09:51 PM
Tech...with the no show bads when playing in the state of Oklahoma per par etc

if they can't get an upset against KU or Baylor they'll need to win atleast a game in the Big XII tourney to get into the NCAA tournament. Assuming they win at home against UT of course. Going 1-3 in their last four AND losing the first one in the conference tournament puts them in serious jeopardy imo

Blake
02-25-2020, 11:35 PM
Eh, they gotta really Browns it up bad to not get in at this point.

I think they're more worried about the seeding. At this point they're probably a 9 or 10 which is usually a one and done.

Either any which way, they're not gonna get to the title game again so you probably just chalk this year up as a big learning curve for the freshmen and lick your chops at the huge talent infusion next year and the likely return of Ramsey

pgardn
02-26-2020, 08:38 AM
Texas beat WVU so TTech is expected to pistol whip Shaka Smart into a job.

playblair
02-28-2020, 05:46 PM
im told if shaka beats tech tomorrow & replaces them with a tourney bid while beard misses out on the tourney shaka will keep his job..........what a downfall it has been for beard he was guaranteed to get paid a texas head football coaches salary but he threw it all away with a mediocre season

pgardn
02-28-2020, 06:28 PM
Playblair was in the LSU locker room during halftime when Les Miles’ fate was being determined.
The experience left a brain lesion in the decision making region.

But the variety of sauces he is now able to produce for almost any main course is a thing of legend in culinary sports circles.

Blake
02-28-2020, 06:28 PM
im told if shaka beats tech tomorrow & replaces them with a tourney bid while beard misses out on the tourney shaka will keep his job..........what a downfall it has been for beard he was guaranteed to get paid a texas head football coaches salary but he threw it all away with a mediocre season

1/10 troll effort. 1 because I still chuckled.

A good troll at least gets the facts straight about Beards current guaranteed salary.

playblair
02-28-2020, 06:51 PM
1/10 troll effort. 1 because I still chuckled.

A good troll at least gets the facts straight about Beards current guaranteed salary.

stop it Blake chris del conte was prepared to offer beard more money than tom herman..........other texas pay sites have confirmed what i said about beard......as a matter of fact inside texas said herman had no problem with the money texas was prepared to spend on beard...........

Blake
02-28-2020, 07:00 PM
stop it Blake chris del conte was prepared to offer beard more money than tom herman..........other texas pay sites have confirmed what i said about beard......as a matter of fact inside texas said herman had no problem with the money texas was prepared to spend on beard...........

Stop it pb. UT isn't gonna pay $20 mill on buyouts and nobody is going to pay a college basketball coach football money. Beard is already the third highest paid coach in bball.

Blake
02-28-2020, 07:02 PM
I thought we'd been over the money whip thing already

Kermit
02-28-2020, 09:08 PM

Just when I think you can’t top yourself, you go and write this. You magnificent fucking asshole, I think this is your best work yet.

playblair
02-29-2020, 01:57 PM
shaka is coaching circles around beard.......beard is a 1 year wonder tech overpaid

Blake
02-29-2020, 02:14 PM
:lol Shaka good now

Kermit
02-29-2020, 07:52 PM
:lol Shaka good now

It’s funny to say that this team looks completely different over the last couple of weeks. It’s bizarre. Shaka is saving his job, but it’s the first time in a long time where you can say that the Horns have looked better than competent on both ends. Shaka’s going for that Tom Herman money.

Blake
02-29-2020, 09:06 PM
It’s funny to say that this team looks completely different over the last couple of weeks. It’s bizarre. Shaka is saving his job, but it’s the first time in a long time where you can say that the Horns have looked better than competent on both ends. Shaka’s going for that Tom Herman money.

Eh, dunno. I think he needs a seriously deep tourney run at some point to get a contract extension. They didn't bring him in to barely ekk out 20 wins with that talent and get bounced in the first or second round.

Mark Celibate
03-05-2020, 11:31 AM
fml unless they pull off a big upset Saturday this team is out imo unless they win 2+ games in the Big 12 tournament

Blake
03-05-2020, 03:53 PM
fml unless they pull off a big upset Saturday this team is out imo unless they win 2+ games in the Big 12 tournament

Meh. I'm already looking forward to next year. That 7 foot freshman this year should get playing time plus the big man transfer from UNLV plus 5 star Micah that just finished dominating a 5a playoff game for the defending state champs

Plus Ramsey, Shannon, Edwards and Chokeretti all coming back

looooaaaaaddddddeddddd d d d d. D. D.

Mark Celibate
03-06-2020, 10:52 PM
Meh. I'm already looking forward to next year. That 7 foot freshman this year should get playing time plus the big man transfer from UNLV plus 5 star Micah that just finished dominating a 5a playoff game for the defending state champs

Plus Ramsey, Shannon, Edwards and Chokeretti all coming back

looooaaaaaddddddeddddd d d d d. D. D.

we staaaaaaaccckkkkkeeeeddddd

Mark Celibate
03-07-2020, 03:55 PM
2 min left tied against Kansas. Will the Texas Tech Bengals blow another nail biter against a top team?

Mark Celibate
03-07-2020, 04:43 PM
:lol sons, like clockwork per par etc

Kermit
03-07-2020, 05:24 PM
So how much money WOULD it take to entice Beard to leave sand aggy?

Blake
03-07-2020, 05:37 PM
Lol tech. Thankfully I already made my peace on the year or I might be slightly perturbed.

Blake
03-07-2020, 05:40 PM
So how much money WOULD it take to entice Beard to leave sand aggy?

It would take a money whipping of the highest order

Mark Celibate
03-07-2020, 07:37 PM
:lmao "sand aggy"

to Blake's earlier post, I'm hearing rumors (legit rumors, not playblair's "rumors" :lol) that Moretti is going to play professionally in Italy next year? If he comes back though, I think we'll be well equipped, from a talent perspective, to throw him back into the midget white 3-point shooter role that he was so successful in the past two seasons. Problem is that we don't have a guy who can create his own shot, especially in crunch time, this season so Moretti has been forced into that role by necessity. It's been about as awkward a fit as a member of the Mookie Crew at an eminem concert i sed

Blake
03-07-2020, 08:23 PM
We miss two things from last year:

A true ball handler

A big like Tariq Owens owning the paint

Watching Clarke run the point looking like a very poor man's version of a left handed kawhi Leonard is excruciating. Ramsey and Edwards currently can't dribble worth a shit without handing it over to the other team.

Chokeretti is like a poor man's poor man's beggar's Steve Kerr. If he leaves it'll sting a bit but Tech will still be sweet 16 viable.

Honestly, I think Beard did a helluva job for the most part with what he had this season. Especially with UNLV and the NCAA fucking us over. Even Dicky V got after the NCAA over det one during the broadcast.

Mark Celibate
03-07-2020, 10:48 PM
We miss two things from last year:

A true ball handler

A big like Tariq Owens owning the paint

Watching Clarke run the point looking like a very poor man's version of a left handed kawhi Leonard is excruciating. Ramsey and Edwards currently can't dribble worth a shit without handing it over to the other team.

Chokeretti is like a poor man's poor man's beggar's Steve Kerr. If he leaves it'll sting a bit but Tech will still be sweet 16 viable.

Honestly, I think Beard did a helluva job for the most part with what he had this season. Especially with UNLV and the NCAA fucking us over. Even Dicky V got after the NCAA over det one during the broadcast.

You're right on the ball handler part. The offense looks like five guys running around like chickens with their heads cut off during late game situations. Clarke reminds me a lot like Stephen Jackson in that 'point forward' role except that he's scared as sh!t to shoot for some reason. It's like Beard has given him a complete red light to shoot in all situations. Weird.

Like I said earlier about Moretti, he's good when he's asked to do what most midget white players that play basketball do; spot up and shoot threes. This season he's been asked to go one-on-one due to lack of overall experience on the team and it's been about as bad as you'd expect. Imagine if you're an NBA coach and your late game strategy is to have Steve Kerr or Brent Barry play iso-ball because the rest of your team is that bad.

playblair
03-08-2020, 11:34 AM
winner of ut tech big12 tournament games earns an NCAA tournament bid loser is out.........if beard wins I'm told Texas will be his destination at years end

playblair
03-08-2020, 11:35 AM
& he will bring the 5* committed to tech along with him

Blake
03-08-2020, 06:52 PM
I talked to CB this morning. I was told he his back can't take many more lashes from det horn$$whip.

Mark Celibate
03-09-2020, 06:53 AM
rofl of course Tech would be playing UT in the first round. After all of playblair's antics this season it couldn't have been anyone else

playblair
03-12-2020, 12:26 PM
wow fook Chris beard that fooker doesn't care about his players ESPN just reported beard was more worried a out his seniors not playing a final game & he didn't want to leave the court he was treating the virus as a joke while Texas ad Chris Del conte was crying in fear over Andrew Jones possibly being exposed

playblair
04-03-2020, 06:55 PM

Karen just got fired.......once again playblair sources were right about both shaka & asten..........u all better atart showing playblair respect

Kermit
04-05-2020, 09:52 AM
You don’t have any sources. Technically, she wasn’t fired.

Mark Celibate
04-05-2020, 12:17 PM
wow fook Chris beard that fooker doesn't care about his players ESPN just reported beard was more worried a out his seniors not playing a final game & he didn't want to leave the court he was treating the virus as a joke while Texas ad Chris Del conte was crying in fear over Andrew Jones possibly being exposed

link?

playblair
04-05-2020, 06:39 PM
Cdc just money whipped a top coach in wbb away from a powerhouse to become texas' head coach & Blake thinks he won't do the same for beard :makemyday:lol

playblair
04-05-2020, 06:40 PM
link?

was reported on sportscenter after tech texas game was cancelled......

Blake
04-05-2020, 08:30 PM
Cdc just money whipped a top coach in wbb away from a powerhouse to become texas' head coach & Blake thinks he won't do the same for beard :makemyday:lol

You're the only one anywhere that thinks ut will pay the price to get Beard.

Blake
04-05-2020, 08:30 PM
was reported on sportscenter after tech texas game was cancelled......

Sure it was

Mark Celibate
04-05-2020, 09:13 PM
Sure it was

yeah that's strange, can't seem to find that no matter how hard I search. I'm not saying playblair is full of sh!t or anything but I think he pulled that one out of a$$

Blake
04-05-2020, 09:54 PM
yeah that's strange, can't seem to find that no matter how hard I search. I'm not saying playblair is full of sh!t or anything but I think he pulled that one out of a$$

I like playblair. He cracks me up. He also most definitely pulled that out of his ass

playblair
04-06-2020, 03:23 PM
I like playblair. He cracks me up. He also most definitely pulled that out of his ass

why would I lie bruh.........just find the sports center episode from the day of the cancellation of big 12 tournament.......beard refused to leave the court he wanted to play the game is.......one of the female sportscaster reported it she was at the game.......

Blake
04-06-2020, 04:06 PM
why would I lie bruh.........

I don't know why you lie

Mark Celibate
04-06-2020, 04:34 PM

i actually miss the banter around here tbh :cry:cry

Mark Celibate
04-06-2020, 04:38 PM
why would I lie bruh.........just find the sports center episode from the day of the cancellation of big 12 tournament.......beard refused to leave the court he wanted to play the game is.......one of the female sportscaster reported it she was at the game.......

for whatever reason, i'm still trying to find this story (rofl) but oddly enough the TTU golf coach was actually pretty butthurt about the cancellations

EDIT:

wow, I actually did find it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_PFZFmYbVA

skip to 9:44 for what playblair was talking about

"We have to do what's right for the American public, I understand that. But I do have some real concern and one of my first thoughts is going to my seniors who are expected to play their last games coming up. Obviously my seniors are on my mind, but I know we have to do what is right."

yeah what a real POS :sleep:rolleyes

Blake
04-07-2020, 03:05 AM
Lol figured as much

playblair
04-15-2020, 09:16 PM
shaka smart is about to land 5* greg brown in 8 days.........chris beard & vic shaefer r going to be a dominate 1 2 punch for the new arena

Blake
04-15-2020, 10:05 PM
wow fook Chris beard that fooker doesn't care about his players

Oh how the turntables

playblair
04-15-2020, 10:43 PM
btw 5* & one of the best players in the entire nation from msu may transfer to texas to follow vic.......things r looking fooking up for our basketball programs

playblair
04-16-2020, 06:37 PM
Greg brown gone.......NBA g leagues new 5* LA team just offered him 400K to join.......with him gone now no reason to keep Shaka for next season

playblair
04-16-2020, 07:26 PM
texas tech commit nimari burnett has also been offered a g league contract/roster spot for the new LA team & is seriously considering taking it.........

playblair
04-16-2020, 07:28 PM
. Evan Mobley (USC), Nimari Burnett (Texas Tech), Dalen Terry (Arizona) have all reportedly offers from the G League

playblair
04-17-2020, 03:49 PM
new texas womens bb coach has landed 3 4* star recruits in 2 days.......man is a machine.....beard & vic r going tobbe dynamite in the new arena

Blake
04-17-2020, 04:32 PM
texas tech commit nimari burnett has also been offered a g league contract/roster spot for the new LA team & is seriously considering taking it.........

I don't blame him

playblair
04-23-2020, 08:12 PM
chris beard loses ramsey to the pros.....

https://i.redd.it/6a7fxhjfenu41.jpg

playblair
04-24-2020, 01:55 PM
3 minutes until greg brown decision........watch live on his ig

playblair
04-24-2020, 02:06 PM
shaka fooking did it shaka fooking kept him away from g league shaka is an elite fooking recruiter

playblair
04-24-2020, 02:06 PM
greg brown to texas bruh i luv u shaka

Blake
04-24-2020, 02:09 PM
another pathetic performance from shaka smart losing to a 6-6 team...................cant wait for the end of the year when Blake will be crying when beard comes home

texas is now trailing by 43........ unfooking real bye shaka

I love this thread

playblair
04-24-2020, 02:14 PM
bruh Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) u dont understand bruh greg brown is durant level elite..........shaka smart fooking did it through all the adversity shaka proved he can recruit he won out over a 400k money offer to greg from g league............shaka bruh i could cry how much i luv u right now

Blake
04-24-2020, 02:19 PM
Bruh lol "Shaka good now"

playblair
04-24-2020, 02:52 PM
with all the gb3 excitement from today plz forgive me for forgetting to mention that new texas womens basketball coach has landed a commitment from 5* Rori Harmon

she is the cousin of texas propsect cb deuce harmon

playblair
04-24-2020, 09:57 PM
They want to play for Texas, and Shaka comes with that. Let’s keep in mind Brown is an Austin guy.

this is absolutely false brown is on record as saying if smart was fires texas would be eliminated from his choices shaka is the only reason brown is a horn he would be at memphis or auburn if it wasnt for smart

DMX7
04-24-2020, 10:48 PM
this is absolutely false brown is on record as saying if smart was fires texas would be eliminated from his choices shaka is the only reason brown is a horn he would be at memphis or auburn if it wasnt for smart

I stand corrected then. I find it hard to believe.

Blake
04-24-2020, 10:51 PM

Link?

pgardn
04-24-2020, 10:58 PM
What does it even matter?

UT will be one and done in the tourney if they get in... The second round, 32 teams left, would be a wet dream.
They are awful to watch.

Can we just get some easy to watch B-ball, not all this flailing and turnovers.
A guard that can fckn handle the ball and set up an offense. Maybe a guy who can hit a kid length 3?

playblair
04-24-2020, 11:07 PM
Link?

there is video of him saying it i will post soon here is the quote of him saying texas would be eliminated

https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Texas-Longhorns-Basketball-Recruiting-What-Shaka-Smart-returning-means-for-five-star-Greg-Brown-145461887/

playblair
04-24-2020, 11:09 PM
What does it even matter?

UT will be one and done in the tourney if they get in... The second round, 32 teams left, would be a wet dream.
They are awful to watch.

Can we just get some easy to watch B-ball, not all this flailing and turnovers.
A guard that can fckn handle the ball and set up an offense. Maybe a guy who can hit a kid length 3?

not with greg brown he is an elite wing talent scorer he os not a big that needs guards to set him up not even shaka can ruin the run texas will have this year......brown is giannis with a 3point shot

playblair
04-25-2020, 05:24 PM
this coach is fooking incredible 2 5* players in back to back days beating out kim mulkey for both...........he is making astens recruiting look pedestrian & she could recruit very well...........he took msu to the championship in back to back years with juco * 3 star players so he can develope & coach........he started to land 5* at msu so texas is going to be a breeze for him

Aaliyah Moore, a top-10 player in 2021, has committed to Vic Schaefer and Texas

Blake
04-29-2020, 03:44 PM
"This offseason the Red Raiders have added traditional transfer Jamarius Burton and now Santos-Silva, who is immediately eligible as a grad transfer. Burton, a 6-foot-4, 200-pound guard who averaged 10 points, four rebounds and 3.4 assists per game last season at Wichita State, has two seasons of eligibility remaining and as a traditional transfer might have to sit out next season. Then again, a new rule proposing a one-time exemption from having to sit a season for all college athletes could pass before next season allowing him to play.

Texas Tech will also be welcoming a top 12 recruiting class headlined by five-star McDonald's All-American combo guard Nimari Burnett and a pair of 6-foot-7 four-star forwards in Micah Peavy and Chibuzo Agbo. All these fresh faces combined with a returning roster consisting of veterans such as Davide Moretti and Kyler Edwards, plus budding stars Terrence Shannon and Kevin McCullar and finally forwards Joel Ntambwe and Tyreek Smith, who were both forced to sit out last season, have many predicting another possible Big 12 title and Final Four run for the Red Raiders. Santos-Silva is considered one of the final pieces to the puzzle.....'

https://247sports.com/college/texas-tech/Article/Texas-Tech-Red-Raiders-basketball-Marcus-Santos-Silva-grad-transfer-146625951/

Now if we can just start playing ball..

playblair
05-02-2020, 10:15 PM
"This offseason the Red Raiders have added traditional transfer Jamarius Burton and now Santos-Silva, who is immediately eligible as a grad transfer. Burton, a 6-foot-4, 200-pound guard who averaged 10 points, four rebounds and 3.4 assists per game last season at Wichita State, has two seasons of eligibility remaining and as a traditional transfer might have to sit out next season. Then again, a new rule proposing a one-time exemption from having to sit a season for all college athletes could pass before next season allowing him to play.

Texas Tech will also be welcoming a top 12 recruiting class headlined by five-star McDonald's All-American combo guard Nimari Burnett and a pair of 6-foot-7 four-star forwards in Micah Peavy and Chibuzo Agbo. All these fresh faces combined with a returning roster consisting of veterans such as Davide Moretti and Kyler Edwards, plus budding stars Terrence Shannon and Kevin McCullar and finally forwards Joel Ntambwe and Tyreek Smith, who were both forced to sit out last season, have many predicting another possible Big 12 title and Final Four run for the Red Raiders. Santos-Silva is considered one of the final pieces to the puzzle.....'

https://247sports.com/college/texas-tech/Article/Texas-Tech-Red-Raiders-basketball-Marcus-Santos-Silva-grad-transfer-146625951/

Now if we can just start playing ball..
great fooking transfer santos silva is fooking legit.....beard is legit......i luv beard

playblair
05-02-2020, 10:15 PM
Blake did u read the article about beard confronting gillispie at tech?

playblair
05-02-2020, 10:17 PM
3* bradley decomitted from texas today after meeting with coach vic.........rumor is vic is about to land another elite level player & needed the roster spot

pgardn
05-02-2020, 10:49 PM
not with greg brown he is an elite wing talent scorer he os not a big that needs guards to set him up not even shaka can ruin the run texas will have this year......brown is giannis with a 3point shot

Oh great a one man show like Durant for one year.
And we still lose 1st or 2nd round while enduring a crappy no team ball regular season.

Blake
05-03-2020, 02:18 PM
Blake did u read the article about beard confronting gillispie at tech?

No, do you have it? I remember Gillespie being a piece of shit human being.

Blake
05-03-2020, 02:20 PM
Oh great a one man show like Durant for one year.
And we still lose 1st or 2nd round while enduring a crappy no team ball regular season.

That's what really sucks about college bball but I don't blame the kids at all.

playblair
05-14-2020, 01:07 AM
texas staff started following 5* sg bree hall this indicates she is about to commit as it did with the previous 2 5* recruits.....that makes 3 5* recruits in a month span........

Blake
05-14-2020, 01:12 AM
texas staff started following 5* sg bree hall this indicated she is about to commit as it did with the previous 2 5* recruits.....that makes 3 5* recruits in a month span........

No need for the big 12s best coach of the conference's best recruiting class then

playblair
05-14-2020, 12:49 PM
No need for the big 12s best coach of the conference's best recruiting class then

speaking of that coach he just received a cb for the #1 player in the 2021 class........

Blake
05-15-2020, 05:43 PM
speaking of that coach he just received a cb for the #1 player in the 2021 class........

?

playblair
05-15-2020, 05:50 PM
?
https://247sports.com/Player/Jonathan-Kuminga-46056391/

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Jonathan-Kuminga-at-The-Patrick-School-241806/CurrentExpertPredictions/

Blake
05-15-2020, 11:43 PM
https://247sports.com/Player/Jonathan-Kuminga-46056391/

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Jonathan-Kuminga-at-The-Patrick-School-241806/CurrentExpertPredictions/

:tu cool thx.

This trajectory Tech has taken in basketball is still fucking unreal. I keep thinking I'll check this thread next week and we'll have dropped back to the 98th best recruiting class where we usually hang.

playblair
05-19-2020, 04:57 PM
more good news 4 u Blake .......... texas&tech have both made the top 4 for 5* kj adams https://247sports.com/Player/KJ-Adams-46057565/

Blake
05-19-2020, 11:42 PM
more good news 4 u Blake .......... texas&tech have both made the top 4 for 5* kj adams https://247sports.com/Player/KJ-Adams-46057565/

Gawd anywhere but Baylor plz

playblair
05-20-2020, 04:02 PM
Gawd anywhere but Baylor plz
realisticly its down to texas/tech im chalking this one up to texas because hes from austin same school as jarrett allen

Blake
05-20-2020, 07:14 PM
Tech just picked up another commit from 4 star Jaylon Tyson.

https://media.tenor.com/images/b3ae10e1498d62fced71bb6665aeb5c8/tenor.gif

playblair
05-22-2020, 05:44 PM
Tech just picked up another commit from 4 star Jaylon Tyson.

https://media.tenor.com/images/b3ae10e1498d62fced71bb6665aeb5c8/tenor.gif

he is a meh pickup.....he was a lowly rated 3* just a week ago

Blake
05-22-2020, 06:26 PM
he is a meh pickup.....he was a lowly rated 3 just a week ago

Iol a "meh four star".

Even if he doesn't pan out, Beard is piling up players left and right. There's no way some of these players he signed don't transfer. There's just not going to be enough playing time for everyone.

playblair
05-26-2020, 03:54 PM
texas just received a cb for 5* #20th player in the class damion collins

Blake
05-26-2020, 07:00 PM
Davide Moretti for sure leaving to play for Italian pro team. Beard will miss the locker room presence, spot up 3 point shooting and the #1 free throw shooter in the country choking away several games at the line in the closing minutes/seconds.

I seriously like the kid but I don't think he's a huge loss.

Blake
05-26-2020, 07:03 PM
Terrance Shannon showing up on 2021 nba draft boards.

https://wreckemred.com/2020/05/25/texas-tech-basketball-terrence-shannon-jr-shows-up-on-2021-nba-mock-drafts/

Still not a total given that Ramsey doesn't come back this year. He never signed with an agent..

playblair
05-27-2020, 03:38 PM
chris beard just landed transfer mac mcclung he is a scoring machine........beard juat upgraded Blake enjoy beard while u can because its going to be painful for u to see him in burnt orange in 2021

Blake
05-27-2020, 04:36 PM
chris beard just landed transfer mac mcclung he is a scoring machine........beard juat upgraded Blake enjoy beard while u can because its going to be painful for u to see him in burnt orange in 2021

yes! McClung is a bad ass. Another big get.

Blake
05-27-2020, 04:37 PM
enjoy beard while u can because its going to be painful for u to see him in burnt orange in 2021

You need to make up your mind about Shaka

playblair
05-27-2020, 10:16 PM
You need to make up your mind about Shaka
its hard bruh shaka is a very kind man & an elite recruiter but beard is the coach who will lead texas to the promise land somedays i dont want to see shaka go simply off the fact if he ends up at another big12 school like tech he would wreak havoc

playblair
07-11-2020, 05:21 AM
the #1 player in the country will be deciding between texas tech & g league on july 16

Blake
07-12-2020, 12:10 AM
the #1 player in the country will be deciding between texas tech & g league on july 16

Unreal

playblair
07-21-2020, 03:39 AM
bruh scott drew has opened up the bag.......baylor is on a fooking tare........baylor just landed 2 5* & 3 top 25 players in 10 days...........they stole recruits who were heavy leans to duke & kansas..........

Blake
07-23-2020, 02:24 AM
bruh scott drew has opened up the bag.......baylor is on a fooking tare........baylor just landed 2 5* & 3 top 25 players in 10 days...........they stole recruits who were heavy leans to duke & kansas..........

Baylor cheats somehow, imo

playblair
11-25-2020, 07:15 PM
tech losing to northwestern st.......... beard = 1 year wonder

Blake
11-25-2020, 07:19 PM
tech losing to northwestern st.......... beard = 1 year wonder

What was it, 2-0?

playblair
11-25-2020, 07:24 PM
What was it, 2-0?
10-2 but tech went on a run 23-10 tech winning

Blake
11-25-2020, 10:08 PM
This team stackkkkked.

Tho Baylor still probably morrrree stackkkkkkked.

GAustex
11-25-2020, 10:35 PM
UT sure is long and fast. Not sure they have a brain amongst all of them. We will see.

playblair
11-25-2020, 10:42 PM
UT sure is long and fast. Not sure they have a brain amongst all of them. We will see.
both the men & womens team scored 90 points.......bruh its going to be a tremendous season for texas hoops

GAustex
11-25-2020, 11:02 PM
I hope so. I have seen too many times the talented men’s team get humiliated by a smarter more organized better coached team.
In fact it’s happens ALL the time

Blake
11-25-2020, 11:55 PM
The big 12 is a brutal place to play

Blake
11-26-2020, 12:16 AM
What we were missing last year. As good as advertised.

playblair
11-26-2020, 12:22 AM
What we were missing last year. As good as advertised.

the professor part deux

playblair
11-26-2020, 12:24 AM
shaka will produce yet another lottery pick

Blake
11-26-2020, 12:31 AM
shaka will produce yet another lottery pick

Holy shit those dude's arms. He can jump and still drag his knuckles.

playblair
11-30-2020, 07:35 AM
houston beat tech.......beard is gone the second a major program comes calling before his value drops.........
Houston didn’t make a fg for the final 12 minutesThey won by double digits

Blake
11-30-2020, 04:41 PM
That tells me they can still turn on the D in crunch time when needed. The O will come as this basically brand new team will figure their roles out.

playblair
12-02-2020, 06:52 PM
maui champs bruh

GAustex
12-02-2020, 11:20 PM
Tarheelref tried to hook them horns but low and behold-UT showed some fortitude and held on and won a game ugly against a quality opponent when things were going against them. Not bad. Not convinced they are stout enough and have enough brains-but a pretty showing there Longhorns

playblair
12-02-2020, 11:56 PM
Tarheelref tried to hook them horns but low and behold-UT showed some fortitude and held on and won a game ugly against a quality opponent when things were going against them. Not bad. Not convinced they are stout enough and have enough brains-but a pretty showing there Longhorns
u will be convinced after next week..........upcoming games vs 10 villanova & 2 baylor

GAustex
12-06-2020, 08:49 PM
u will be convinced after next week..........upcoming games vs 10 villanova & 2 baylor
Intrigued but not convinced.
Let a smarter less athletic Villanova beat them by out smarting and out toughing UT. Same old story.

playblair
12-07-2020, 07:10 PM
Let a smarter less athletic Villanova beat them by out smarting and out toughing UT. Same old story.
less athletic? villanova had more 5* players on the team

pgardn
12-07-2020, 07:19 PM

There you go. Nailed it.
Last two minutes show the huge deficiencies in decision making.

GAustex
12-07-2020, 09:02 PM
The good thing about BB is a team can come together over the course of the season. UT has potential. I just do not see the intelligence needed. We will see.

GAustex
12-12-2020, 07:18 PM
Baylor game canceled due to corona

playblair
12-14-2020, 05:55 PM
#11 in the ap poll highest since 2011 when texas reached #1

Blake
12-15-2020, 01:58 AM
#11 in the ap poll highest since 2011 when texas reached #1

No surprise. They're loaded enough to overcome Shaka's coaching to be ranked in the top ten

Blake
12-19-2020, 03:19 PM
Jeez Tech should have beat kansas by double digits.

That free throw problem is gonna knock them out of tournaments

playblair
12-19-2020, 04:30 PM
Jeez Tech should have beat kansas by double digits.

That free throw problem is gonna knock them out of tournaments
tech/baylor/texas r the top teams in the big12

Blake
12-19-2020, 04:54 PM
tech/baylor/texas r the top teams in the big12

Well there still kansas

playblair
12-19-2020, 05:08 PM
bruh
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Epocj3BWMAEQSrd?format=jpg&name=small

Blake
12-20-2020, 05:08 PM
bruh
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Epocj3BWMAEQSrd?format=jpg&name=small

They were clearly scared to play in your face defense against the covid bears

playblair
12-20-2020, 06:16 PM
greg brown is the best player at texas since durant

Blake
12-20-2020, 07:16 PM
greg brown is the best play at texas since durant

Easily. Top 5 pick imo

playblair
12-21-2020, 01:20 PM
texas debuts in top 10........big 12 40 percent in top 10...........5 top 15

playblair
12-28-2020, 06:40 PM
texas #8 bruh............only loss on the season was to #5 villanova by 4 points.........big12 = basketball conference \

# 2, 3, 8, 9, 13 ranked teams from big12

playblair
01-02-2021, 07:13 AM
texas will be down 2 players to covid...........a win vaults texas into top 5...............

GAustex
01-02-2021, 01:33 PM
Impressive these horns are v KU

benefactor
01-02-2021, 01:38 PM
This is their best chance to make a run. Most complete team they have had in the Smart era

benefactor
01-02-2021, 02:11 PM
Signature win for Smart. Good stuff. Worst loss in the Bill Self era.

playblair
01-02-2021, 04:08 PM
top 5 bound.........highest ranking since 2011......only loss was to #4 villanova by 4 points

Blake
01-02-2021, 05:00 PM

Dunno about worst loss for Self but Shaka needed this one badly

Mark Celibate
01-02-2021, 06:07 PM
Wow, never thought I'd see a 20+ blowout loss at home for Kansas in my lifetime. Obviously the Home court advantage is not as strong as usual this year, but very impressive win IMHO

GAustex
01-02-2021, 06:21 PM
To me Kansas just did not look that impressive.
Maybe it was UT whooping that KU ass or maybe they ain’t all that.

Blake
01-03-2021, 02:56 AM
If Tech had made their free throws vs KU, they would have won by double digits too.

I think the Hawks are in a bit of a down year for their standards

playblair
01-03-2021, 07:05 PM
houston/kansas/tennessee/wisconsin all lost a game this week.............texas is going to vault into the #4 position tomorrow

playblair
01-04-2021, 04:24 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eq532yCUwAEwh6s?format=jpg&name=small

Blake
01-05-2021, 12:02 AM
as usual shaka with another disappointing season............chris beard is a texas graduate its his dream job & cdc has already sent out fliers...........beard will be the head coach of texas next year........

playblair
01-09-2021, 03:24 PM
shaka wins again.......fook beard 1year wonder

playblair
01-09-2021, 03:26 PM
Texas Tech (https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/_/id/2641/texas-tech-red-raiders) freshman Nimari Burnett (https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/4433138/nimari-burnett), a five-star recruit coming out of high school, is leaving the program and plans to transfer, he told ESPN.

Blake
01-09-2021, 07:01 PM
looking to be a one and done and not getting the playing time he thought he would = transfer

Sucks but oh well

Blake
01-31-2021, 08:58 PM
If Tech had made their free throws vs KU, they would have won by double digits too.

I think the Hawks are in a bit of a down year for their standards

Shit Kansas shouldn't even be in the top 25 at this point

Kermit
02-06-2021, 05:43 PM
Man, I forgot how much Shaka sucks as the season progresses. He really fucking sucks. And Courtney Ramey can fuck off too.

rogcl1
02-06-2021, 05:56 PM
Bunch of chuckers. Shaka needs to get a high school coach to teach a basic zone offense and then make the prima donna chuckers run it.

playblair
02-06-2021, 05:56 PM
Man, I forgot how much Shaka sucks as the season progresses. He really fucking sucks. And Courtney Ramey can fuck off too.
bruh da fook is this statement..........covid literally had shaka & half the team out for weeks at a time.............texas was on its way to a #1 seed before covid impacted them........this isnt on shaka or ramey

Kermit
02-06-2021, 06:39 PM
bruh da fook is this statement..........covid literally had shaka & half the team out for weeks at a time.............texas was on its way to a #1 seed before covid impacted them........this isnt on shaka or ramey

So now you gonna suck his dick after years of wanting him gone? He sucks and he’s always sucked. You gonna use that covid excuse for every other team in college basketball too? Covid didn’t save Herman’s ass.

Kermit
02-06-2021, 06:51 PM
I also love the defense of Shaka’s coaching, allowing his team to shoot 35 three-pointers, making 5, and thinking that’s a sound coaching philosophy.

Kermit
02-20-2021, 05:43 PM
Train wreck incoming.

playblair
02-20-2021, 05:54 PM
Train wreck incoming.
did u see the ramey/jones fight

Kermit
02-20-2021, 07:34 PM
did u see the ramey/jones fight

Yup. We can’t have anything nice. I can’t believe this team is going to fuck it up again down the stretch.

GAustex
02-23-2021, 09:44 PM
UT Men’s BB: Doing less with more

Blake
02-23-2021, 10:40 PM
UT Men’s BB: Doing less with more

UT athletics, tbh

GAustex
02-23-2021, 11:17 PM
The ESPN announcer “UT with a lot of dribbling but not going anywhere”. Shaka roll the ball out on the floor Smart

GAustex
02-27-2021, 01:25 PM
Lol buttercup Shaka and his soft aau team

GAustex
02-27-2021, 01:31 PM
Dude just shot a 10 footer over the backboard

Kermit
02-27-2021, 02:35 PM
Maybe we’ll win the NIT again.

GAustex
02-27-2021, 02:46 PM
If there a coach that does less with more than Shaka?

playblair
02-27-2021, 10:20 PM
chris beard was a 1 year wonder he is not the answer to replace shaka...........the only 2 options are rick barnes or brad stevens

Blake
02-27-2021, 10:37 PM
Dude just shot a 10 footer over the backboard

:lmao

Blake
02-27-2021, 10:37 PM
chris beard was a 1 year wonder he is not the answer to replace shaka...........the only 2 options are rick barnes or brad stevens

Hur dur ok

Kermit
02-28-2021, 09:32 AM

Wait, Brad Stevens? Bro, usually when you post I assume you’re trolling but Brad Stevens? Texas has a better chance at signing Chris Beard, and they have no chance at signing Chris Beard.

pgardn
02-28-2021, 12:03 PM
So this is what licking anuses brings playbuutts to ...

Kermit
02-28-2021, 12:33 PM
So this is what licking anuses brings playbuutts to ...

You’ve never munched a fart box?

pgardn
03-03-2021, 09:22 PM
You’ve never munched a fart box?

Well I guess Im partial to food.

Here is the latest from our sports authority from Aggieland:

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289464&p=10447038#post10447038

playblair
03-05-2021, 01:26 AM
team is getting back into pre covid groove.......covid ruined a top 5 season but shaka has the team back to looking like they did pre outbreak

Blake
03-05-2021, 02:57 AM
team is getting back into pre covid groove.......covid ruined a top 5 season but shaka has the team back to looking like they did pre outbreak

Oh sure blame covid :lol

Kermit
03-05-2021, 06:49 PM
Oh sure blame covid :lol

Covid is Shaka’s hidden middle name.

Mark Celibate
03-06-2021, 12:41 AM

:lol one year wonder

he took a school from a perennial conference basement dweller to a solid top 25 team year in year out...that 2019 almost championship wildly exceeded anybody's expectations.

playblair
03-11-2021, 10:32 PM
shaka is in tournament mode fook beard........its become obvious the covid team outbreak ruined chemistry in the middle of the season but they r back in pre outbreak form........

GAustex
03-11-2021, 10:51 PM
Shaka will figure out a way to lose

Blake
03-11-2021, 11:26 PM
shaka is in tournament mode fook beard........its become obvious the covid team outbreak ruined chemistry in the middle of the season but they r back in pre outbreak form........

Good call

Blake
03-11-2021, 11:27 PM
Texas might still win this game but damn Shaka is a really bad coach. Just bad. 20 turnovers for the horns.

Blake
03-11-2021, 11:35 PM
Lol the ref bailed them out.

Kermit
03-11-2021, 11:43 PM
Fucking finally beat Tech.

GAustex
03-11-2021, 11:47 PM
TV refused to show a replay of the Coleman foul

Blake
03-12-2021, 12:25 AM
TV refused to show a replay of the Coleman foul

If this game or tournament really mattered, I might be more pissed at that shit call. As it is, meh, get on with the NCAA tourney already

GAustex
03-12-2021, 12:29 AM
If this game or tournament really mattered, I might be more pissed at that shit call. As it is, meh, get on with the NCAA tourney already
Someone will post a gif of it. Then we will know. It looked like it could have been a foul.
I thought it was not intelligent to make the move so late in the game clock down a point but it worked out so what can you say-it worked out for Shaka.

GAustex
03-13-2021, 08:07 PM
So Sims decides to play like he ain’t scared. In his last conference game of his career.
Well better late than never.

Kermit
03-13-2021, 08:15 PM
So Sims decides to play like he ain’t scared. In his last conference game of his career.
Well better late than never.

He’s been incredible. Eating crow right now.

Kermit
03-13-2021, 08:24 PM
Cade Cunningham is a fucking witch. Insanely talented.

GAustex
03-13-2021, 09:02 PM
Good for Shaka. Finally won something. With the talent on this team he should have won more.
Let us see how them Horns do in the big tournament.

Blake
03-13-2021, 09:46 PM
Didn't they win the NIT?