PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS PROBABLY OUR ONLY HOPE WITH POP!

PoppaP
11-23-2019, 01:25 PM
Since the stubborn fuck has shown us he will not make a trade start the Murray/white combo or make Derozan the 6th man ...MURRAY DD CARROL LA JAKOB .. hopefully he realizes that Forbes defense negates anything positive we have going in the starting lineup and that CARROL needs to play ..maximize our 2 best players by allowing them to play where they are most comfortable LA won’t have to be the main paint enforcer with Jakob starting next to him which he as already personally stated that they both play well together and DD won’t have to match up with opposing teams small forwards given his turnstile defense.. we would have the size and defense to overwhelm most teams and 4 plus defenders on the floor that can cover for DD which is so much better than having Forbes out there as the worst defender...only thing about this lineup would be horrible spacing and a slow tempo but if LA is playing is preferred position I’m sure he will be willing to step out to shoot the 3 a lot more and Murray is just gonna have to let it fly from the 3pt line with no hesitation that could make it work on offense enough..POP seems to be going back to the two big lineup and our “big free agent signing” can actually be beneficial if given his minutes the bench..WHITE MILLS/FORBES LONNIE GAY and LYLES NO BELI PLEASE !

Spur Bank
11-23-2019, 01:58 PM
I am the very model of a modern Major-General i've information vegetable, animal, and mineral I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical from Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical about binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news with many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse with many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse with many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse ..with many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse Im very good at integral and differential calculus I know the scientific names of beings animalculous in short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral...I am the very model of a modern Major-General in short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral he is the very model of a modern Major-General I know our mythic history, king arthur's and sir caradoc's..I answer hard acrostics I've a pretty taste for paradox I quote in elegiacs all the "crimes of heliogabalus" in conics I can floor peculiarities parabolous I can tell undoubted Raphaels from GERARD DOWS AND ZOFFANIES I know the croaking chorus FROM THE FROGS OF ARISTOPHANES !

sananspursfan21
11-23-2019, 02:05 PM
Why are we screaming?

Prime BEEF
11-23-2019, 02:24 PM
:lmao:lmao

dbreiden83080
11-23-2019, 02:32 PM
We suck from a talent standpoint. Coaching can't fix that..

Ron Swanson
11-23-2019, 02:36 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/GCvktC0KFy9l6/source.gif

Dverde
11-23-2019, 02:38 PM
We suck from a talent standpoint. Coaching can't fix that..

We also suck from a coaching standpoint. Talent can’t fix that..

spurs10
11-23-2019, 03:14 PM
Punctuation is a good thing.

RC_Drunkford
11-23-2019, 04:01 PM
I'm with you OP and it's something we all realize. But somehow the supposed GOAT of all coaches doesn't. Shit is laughable

timvp
11-23-2019, 04:04 PM
Questionable formatting; better than expected content.

TDMVPDPOY
11-23-2019, 04:07 PM
op being made a cuck, comes on here to outburst his frustrations, go buy a new chair cunt, it make ur ass comfy and no hemroids when getting cucked

dbreiden83080
11-23-2019, 04:12 PM
We also suck from a coaching standpoint. Talent can’t fix that..

Who do you want to bring in? There is ZERO coaching philosophy that will fix what is broke here.. We have no franchise player.

PoppaP
11-23-2019, 05:17 PM
I’ve been reading spurstalk for a while but never comment so I’m still learning formatting but I do know what I speak on but thanks and salutes to you ��your a respected poster unlike some of these other lame couch junkies lol

PoppaP
11-23-2019, 05:20 PM
I’ve been reading spurstalk for a while but never comment so I’m still learning formatting but I do know what I speak on but thanks and salutes to you ��your a respected poster unlike some of these other lame couch junkies lol

PoppaP
11-23-2019, 05:21 PM
Questionable formatting; better than expected content.

Poolboy5623
11-23-2019, 05:21 PM
Would Phil Jackson continously start Forbes?

PoppaP
11-23-2019, 05:23 PM
Man something drastic has to happen to force his hand how many more losses do we have to see in order for him to see

KimmyGib
11-23-2019, 05:38 PM
It's obvious now more than ever that Carrol needs (has needed) a bigger role on this team. Why it's taken so long for Pop to play him while the team struggles defensively night in and night out is a real mystery. Carrol to the SL, Forbes off the bench, Belinelli out of the rotation is ideal. Also agree on trying DDR in a 6th man type of role. He seems like he could thrive there, and with the questionable chemistry between him and LMA, the move might help LMA get going early.

spurs10
11-23-2019, 05:50 PM
Since the stubborn fuck has shown us he will not make a trade start the Murray/white combo or make Derozan the 6th man ...MURRAY DD CARROL LA JAKOB .. hopefully he realizes that Forbes defense negates anything positive we have going in the starting lineup and that CARROL needs to play ..maximize our 2 best players by allowing them to play where they are most comfortable LA won’t have to be the main paint enforcer with Jakob starting next to him which he as already personally stated that they both play well together and DD won’t have to match up with opposing teams small forwards given his turnstile defense.. we would have the size and defense to overwhelm most teams and 4 plus defenders on the floor that can cover for DD which is so much better than having Forbes out there as the worst defender...only thing about this lineup would be horrible spacing and a slow tempo but if LA is playing is preferred position I’m sure he will be willing to step out to shoot the 3 a lot more and Murray is just gonna have to let it fly from the 3pt line with no hesitation that could make it work on offense enough..POP seems to be going back to the two big lineup and our “big free agent signing” can actually be beneficial if given his minutes the bench..WHITE MILLS/FORBES LONNIE GAY and LYLES NO BELI PLEASE ! This is the lineup I'd like to see, as I don't think this streak is a fluke. Sure the outcome of the Magic and Blazers games were affected by some bad calls by the refs, but all in all these losses should be expected. It's hard for me to believe that we are the only ones that see this. Tim, Becky, and Pop are sitting right there and watching all this night after night. I think winning is not the priority which is hard on the fans. Especially those that pay to see the games. The home games are always a better chance of winning except that LA AND LA are going to be hard to beat on a good day.

Roscoe P. Coltrane
11-23-2019, 06:54 PM
Since the stubborn fuck has shown us he will not make a trade start the Murray/white combo or make Derozan the 6th man ...MURRAY DD CARROL LA JAKOB .. hopefully he realizes that Forbes defense negates anything positive we have going in the starting lineup and that CARROL needs to play ..maximize our 2 best players by allowing them to play where they are most comfortable LA won’t have to be the main paint enforcer with Jakob starting next to him which he as already personally stated that they both play well together and DD won’t have to match up with opposing teams small forwards given his turnstile defense.. we would have the size and defense to overwhelm most teams and 4 plus defenders on the floor that can cover for DD which is so much better than having Forbes out there as the worst defender...only thing about this lineup would be horrible spacing and a slow tempo but if LA is playing is preferred position I’m sure he will be willing to step out to shoot the 3 a lot more and Murray is just gonna have to let it fly from the 3pt line with no hesitation that could make it work on offense enough..POP seems to be going back to the two big lineup and our “big free agent signing” can actually be beneficial if given his minutes the bench..WHITE MILLS/FORBES LONNIE GAY and LYLES NO BELI PLEASE ! Starting White and Murray together isn't going to make a difference when they are both only playing 24 minutes a game. And if you make DeRozan the 6th man where are the points going to come from in the starting line up?

PoppaP
11-23-2019, 09:01 PM
Starting White and Murray together isn't going to make a difference when they are both only playing 24 minutes a game. And if you make DeRozan the 6th man where are the points going to come from in the starting line up?
I’ve seen some other posters suggest Derozan be the 6th man and lead the second unit and it kind of made some sense giving him control of the second unit while getting out of the way of Murray and white but I think it was something along the lines of MURRAY WHITE CAROL GAY AND ALDRIDGE

PoppaP
11-23-2019, 09:17 PM
I'm with you OP and it's something we all realize. But somehow the supposed GOAT of all coaches doesn't. Shit is laughable
Rite absolutely comical!!

KobesAchilles
11-24-2019, 12:39 AM
I am the very model of a modern Major-General i've information vegetable, animal, and mineral I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical from Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical about binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news with many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse with many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse with many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse ..with many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse Im very good at integral and differential calculus I know the scientific names of beings animalculous in short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral...I am the very model of a modern Major-General in short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral he is the very model of a modern Major-General I know our mythic history, king arthur's and sir caradoc's..I answer hard acrostics I've a pretty taste for paradox I quote in elegiacs all the "crimes of heliogabalus" in conics I can floor peculiarities parabolous I can tell undoubted Raphaels from GERARD DOWS AND ZOFFANIES I know the croaking chorus FROM THE FROGS OF ARISTOPHANES !
Danny Kaye?
edit: I looked it up and I was way wrong:lol

DMC
11-24-2019, 02:34 AM
Would Phil Jackson continously start Forbes?

Would Pop have lost to Detroit with Kobe, Shaq, Malone, Payton and Fisher?

It doesn't really matter how you put the puzzle together, pieces are missing.