PDA

View Full Version : NFL = UNWATCHABLE

Millennial_Messiah
11-24-2019, 07:29 PM
FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOODELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHEATRIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

DC23
11-24-2019, 11:51 PM
Patriots did nothing wrong lol. I agree that those two tripping calls were non-existent but that's on the refs, not the Pats. More importantly, regardless of those two calls, the fact of the matter is that the Cowboys had plenty of opportunities and did not execute offensively.

Millennial_Messiah
11-25-2019, 12:02 AM
Patriots did nothing wrong lol. I agree that those two tripping calls were non-existent but that's on the refs, not the Pats. More importantly, regardless of those two calls, the fact of the matter is that the Cowboys had plenty of opportunities and did not execute offensively.

They ALWAYS get the benefit of the doubt on those. It's not just this one game.

FrostKing
11-25-2019, 02:31 PM
They ALWAYS get the benefit of the doubt on those. It's not just this one game.
IMO Patriots do their homework. In general Boston sports teams do. Leading up to the game they will give the League material on habits opponents have I.e. borderline penalties and it plants a seed in the refs mind to look out for it

Chris
11-25-2019, 03:23 PM
https://twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/1199059307477819393?s=19

spurraider21
11-25-2019, 03:56 PM
how can you enjoy pro wrestling and then complain about football being rigged

Millennial_Messiah
11-25-2019, 08:36 PM
how can you enjoy pro wrestling and then complain about football being rigged

since when did I enjoy pro wrestling? I don't, it's fake and gay.

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 07:20 PM
Any irony in this thread being created by the guy who watches the most NFL? Or are we not talking about that? :lol