PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Politics

pgardn
11-26-2019, 08:49 PM
I dread this time of year.

Im going to encounter my "Trump is God" brother in law and my wife expects me to go to war THIS time. Hell I dont even want to go, but WE must for some unknown reason..
Its truly not fair.

Any other folks from any side of the political spectrum dreading this family crap?

Spurtacular
11-26-2019, 09:24 PM

Im going to encounter my "Trump is God" brother in law and my wife expects me to go to war THIS time. Hell I dont even want to go, but WE must for some unknown reason..
Its truly not fair.

No surprise that your wife wears the pants, tbh.

:lmao Less Than Blake

benefactor
11-26-2019, 09:24 PM
The only one that is overly vocal is my dad and he's in his mid 70's. Nothing is to be gained arguing with an old man about the Donald.

Hell, I don't even really talk serious politics here. I just point and laugh at the Joey/Chris/Derp/ducks crew. Just like my firmly entrenched, hopelessly biased old man, nothing is to be gained from trying to have any kind of serious discourse with either.

Chris
11-26-2019, 09:45 PM
Just toss back another IPA brah; you got it all figured out.

SnakeBoy
11-26-2019, 09:53 PM
I suggest that when your brother in law mentions Trump you just start crying like you did here.

pgardn
11-26-2019, 10:04 PM
I suggest that when your brother in law mentions Trump you just start crying like you did here.

It will end up like football discussion since he knows so little.
He will be crushed underfoot. But he has a crush on Trump like you do so it will be very ugly like it is for you on here.

pgardn
11-26-2019, 10:06 PM

Like you would know what pants look like fairy boy.
Women don’t come near you, with or without pants, eunuch “man” Peter Pan.

pgardn
11-26-2019, 10:07 PM

Chris
11-26-2019, 10:07 PM
Bringing your Trump derangement syndrome to Thanksgiving will certainly elevate your status.

pgardn
11-26-2019, 10:09 PM
Bringing your Trump derangement syndrome to Thanksgiving will certainly elevate your status.

So does the prayer start out with God Bless God for giving us Donald at your house?

DC23
11-26-2019, 10:10 PM
Luckily my family knows better to get involved in these types of discussions around Thanksgiving :tu

pgardn
11-26-2019, 10:15 PM
Luckily my family knows better to get involved in these types of discussions around Thanksgiving :tu

You are lucky.
If we get their early before he starts on the booze I might be able to distract him instead of having to punch him in the face. I’m not a violent man. But I can be coaxed into one.

boutons_deux
11-26-2019, 10:16 PM
You are lucky.
If we get their early before he starts on the booze I might be able to distract him instead of having to punch him in the face. I’m not a violent man. But I can be coaxed into one.

Just leave and let the others trash him for chasing you away and ruining the GTG.

Spurtacular
11-26-2019, 10:18 PM
Hell, I don't even really talk serious politics here. I just point and laughto have any kind of serious discourse with either.

Don't forget snitching. You do that too.

Spurtacular
11-26-2019, 10:19 PM

I could get more action than you any day of the week, son.

Chris
11-26-2019, 10:21 PM
You are lucky.

Ready to get violent because DRUMPF :lol

Spurtacular
11-26-2019, 10:22 PM
It's funny how all these ST cucks are admitting their parents are backing Trump. Maybe these twats should stop rebelling against their elders.

pgardn
11-26-2019, 10:24 PM
Just leave and let the others trash him for chasing you away and ruining the GTG.

I have just stayed off it before. But the women in the family that hate Trump and want ME to stomp him. Since he is a Trump man, women have very little standing. Kind of like how Spurter has never had sex except with himself, so he effectively is not a part of the breeding population; This guy is older and is also sex deprived.

Winehole23
11-26-2019, 10:24 PM
OPERATION CHAOS

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2019/11/26/republican-party-of-texas-election-strategy-document-for-2020-elections-leaked-to-democrats/

pgardn
11-26-2019, 10:27 PM
Ready to get violent because DRUMPF :lol

Yeah, I’m a white Nationalist who drives into crowds.
Thats ok with you, so I get a pass.

pgardn
11-26-2019, 10:32 PM
I could get more action than you any day of the week, son.

Your hand must be exhausted lover boy.

Spurtacular
11-26-2019, 10:34 PM
Your hand must be exhausted lover boy.

Your wife probably isn't exhausted ever, tbh.

Chris
11-26-2019, 10:40 PM
Yeah, I’m a white Nationalist who drives into crowds.
Thats ok with you, so I get a pass.

Racist, violent, and wife wears the pants.

Got it :tu

ducks
11-26-2019, 10:41 PM
Trump will trump thanksgiving

ducks
11-26-2019, 10:42 PM

And saggy tits

Chris
11-26-2019, 10:43 PM
And saggy tits

:lmao

pgardn
11-26-2019, 10:48 PM
E

What will you ever know about a wife to ever comprehend.
Good thing though, ignorance genes won’t be passed on.

Spurtacular
11-26-2019, 11:26 PM
Less Than Blake not learning from his predecessor to not invoke his cuckdom / wife.

Roscoe P. Coltrane
11-26-2019, 11:54 PM

Its truly not fair.

Any other folks from any side of the political spectrum dreading this family crap?Your wife expects out to go to war this time? Were you a pussy the other times and backed down to your brother in law? Sounds like you fear your brother in law.

clambake
11-27-2019, 12:03 AM
donald wants your obedience. nothing more.

and you will give it to him.

Xevious
11-27-2019, 12:15 AM
My father-in-law is definitely in the Trump can do no wrong camp... then you have my mom, who watches CNN 24 hours a day and whines non stop.

So I just avoid politics at either house.

benefactor
11-27-2019, 12:22 AM
Dont talk to me, stupid.

Chris
11-27-2019, 12:33 AM
Dont talk to me, stupid.

Haven't heard that one since grammar school. You mentioned me first faggot.

pgardn
11-27-2019, 08:35 AM
Less Than Blake not learning from his predecessor to not invoke his cuckdom / wife.

Spurter can’t stand the fact women can be better than him. You got a female boss you want, yet your hand is always and forever your big night out. And you misuse terms you will never experience because you will never “own” a woman.

You dont invoke a wife because you don’t have one. So wear that badge of forced virginity proudly incel.

pgardn
11-27-2019, 08:37 AM

Grammar school was big for you vocabulary champion of the homeschool.

monosylab1k
11-27-2019, 09:08 AM

Seriously, Derp, a heel turn at Thanksgiving would be fantastic trolling on your part. Just roll into the double-wide telling everyone about how Elizabeth Warren makes some good points and that you like the overall concepts in the Green New Deal, the looks on their faces would be priceless tbh.

benefactor
11-27-2019, 09:08 AM
I don't care. I wasn't fucking talking to you. I was talking to pgardn. I'm only here to laugh at you. We established this long ago.

benefactor
11-27-2019, 09:15 AM
And saggy tits
You think Sara Huckabee Sanders is attractive ducks

DarrinS
11-27-2019, 10:04 AM
Imagine having so much repressed rage that you're considering punching a relative over political disagreements.

ChumpDumper
11-27-2019, 10:16 AM
lol derp and Qhris trying to brag about women.

monosylab1k
11-27-2019, 10:30 AM
Imagine having so much repressed rage that you're considering punching a relative over political disagreements.

Imagine being scared shitless of vegan college kids.

Chucho
11-27-2019, 10:43 AM
ducks' "saggy tits" remark is the best post of the thread so far.

ducks winning anything is a backfire.

ChumpDumper
11-27-2019, 12:06 PM
There's going to be a murder over this, isn't there?

DarrinS
11-27-2019, 12:13 PM

Winehole23
11-27-2019, 12:15 PM
So does the prayer start out with God Bless God for giving us Donald at your house?I've an uncle who has been known to slip his political barbs into the blessing.

Draping prayer with patriotic bunting then using the prayer itself as a shield against casual disagreement, so alpha!

ChumpDumper
11-27-2019, 12:16 PM
Is anyone who thinks Dennison is a good president really worth engaging in a family discussion?

Winehole23
11-27-2019, 12:21 PM
Is anyone who thinks Dennison is a good president really worth engaging in a family discussion?I don't see why anyone would want to talk so someone who doesn't LOVE HIM.

ChumpDumper
11-27-2019, 12:27 PM
I don't see why anyone would want to talk so someone who doesn't LOVE HIM.:lol I guess that's true for most true believers, but at least the belief for others is rooted in something resembling reality.

Chucho
11-27-2019, 12:30 PM
Trump has surpassed drug addiction, adultery, whoring and queering as the thing most likely to cause family dysfunction. :rollin

spurraider21
11-27-2019, 01:19 PM
Trump has surpassed drug addiction, adultery, whoring and queering as the thing most likely to cause family dysfunction. :rollin
thanksgiving politics always sucked, even before trump. he's just turned old white people into cultists

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 02:21 PM

Its truly not fair.

Any other folks from any side of the political spectrum dreading this family crap?

so you don't like discourse with differing opinions? got it...

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 02:23 PM
The only one that is overly vocal is my dad and he's in his mid 70's. Nothing is to be gained arguing with an old man about the Donald.

Hell, I don't even really talk serious politics here. I just point and laugh at the Joey/Chris/Derp/ducks crew. Just like my firmly entrenched, hopelessly biased old man, nothing is to be gained from trying to have any kind of serious discourse with either.

and your father probably points and laughs at his pathetic oversized pussy of a son that facebook stalks people. :tu

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 02:29 PM

It's funny how all these ST cucks are admitting their parents are backing Trump. Maybe these twats should stop rebelling against their elders.

Your wife expects out to go to war this time? Were you a pussy the other times and backed down to your brother in law? Sounds like you fear your brother in law.

Dont talk to me, stupid.

:cry what a big ol' pussy you are snitchBitch

these pussies aren't punching anyone... if they did it'd be like getting hit with a wet noodle as they break every bone in their girly hands.

ChumpDumper
11-27-2019, 02:29 PM
^Turkey drumsticks are bigger than this guy's legs.

Chucho
11-27-2019, 03:04 PM
Kalf be eating takeout tomorrow. Alone. To the surprise of no one. Probably chats up the GrubHub bum for a half hour since that prick has no other orders to fill. Kori probably offers a tip of some dirty Mexican schwag that the driver politely declines.

LOL, kalf has so little to be thankful for.

spurraider21
11-27-2019, 03:05 PM
this is a troll post

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 03:10 PM
Kalf be eating takeout tomorrow. Alone. To the surprise of no one. Probably chats up the GrubHub bum for a half hour since that prick has no other orders to fill. Kori probably offers a tip of some dirty Mexican schwag that the driver politely declines.

LOL, kalf has so little to be thankful for.

the imagination of a child like yourself is quite comical. :tu

sorry to rain on your parade but i'll be spending thanksgiving with my parents, family, and friends tomorrow like i've done forever. i don't do the grubhub bullshit and never will... as well, wtf still smokes shwag you fucking loser?

last, it's quite funny how i told you a bit back that you were a fucking retard and you've been following me around since with your lame fairy tales/troll jobs. keep crying pussy! :cry

Spurtacular
11-27-2019, 03:11 PM
Spurter can’t stand the fact women can be better than him. You got a female boss you want, yet your hand is always and forever your big night out. And you misuse terms you will never experience because you will never “own” a woman.

You dont invoke a wife because you don’t have one. So wear that badge of forced virginity proudly incel.

Less Than Blake lashing out cos his wife wears the pants. :lol

Spurtacular
11-27-2019, 03:12 PM
Seriously, Derp, a heel turn at Thanksgiving would be fantastic trolling on your part. Just roll into the double-wide telling everyone about how Elizabeth Warren makes some good points and that you like the overall concepts in the Green New Deal, the looks on their faces would be priceless tbh.

Gay

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 03:13 PM

everybody is a virgin or an incel because incels and virgins say so and then go on to make up lies about having wives and whatnot. :lmao

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 03:16 PM
a heel turn...

i'd love to see you try such a stunt... first you'd actually have to figure out how to pull your obese ass out of that flattened cushion you've been suffocating for so long now. your kankles are probably shattering at the mere thought of trying to lift your fatass up off that couch you're bound to.

clambake
11-27-2019, 03:26 PM
Kalf be eating takeout tomorrow. Alone. To the surprise of no one.

LOL, kalf has so little to be thankful for.:clap

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 03:34 PM
:clap

you've become such a pussy over the years

monosylab1k
11-27-2019, 03:42 PM
i'd love to see you try such a stunt... first you'd actually have to figure out how to pull your obese ass out of that flattened cushion you've been suffocating for so long now. your kankles are probably shattering at the mere thought of trying to lift your fatass up off that couch you're bound to.

Maybe for Thanksgiving you can try having turkey instead of crack.

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 03:46 PM
Maybe for Thanksgiving you can try having turkey instead of crack.

i hate turkey and i have no idea what crack is like... although you probably eat the whole turkey like a fiend for crack. :tu

monosylab1k
11-27-2019, 04:09 PM
i hate turkey and i have no idea what crack is like... although you probably eat the whole turkey like a fiend for crack. :tu

Instead of turducken do you do a cramethoin for Thanksgiving?

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 04:15 PM
Instead of turducken do you do a cramethoin for Thanksgiving?

i don't even know what you're talking about. all i know is that you're a very weak fat fucking loser.

Winehole23
11-27-2019, 05:59 PM
THE LIBERAL VIRTUE SIGNALLING IS GETTING OUT OF HAND

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 06:06 PM

oh who cares what charlie kirk has to say anyhow...

Chucho
11-27-2019, 06:13 PM

They stopped donating to TWO organizations, love how he insinuates "all" Christian organizations.

LOL, fucking idiot with a stupid fanbase.

Winehole23
11-27-2019, 06:13 PM
oh who cares what charlie kirk has to say anyhow..."DON'T YOU DARE WHINE ABOUT CHARLIE KIRK WHINING," falls into the category of meta-meta-whining, just saying...

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 06:15 PM
"DON'T YOU DARE WHINE ABOUT CHARLIE KIRK WHINING," falls into the category of meta-meta-whining, just saying...

i didn't say you can't bitch and moan over ol' charlie kirk... do as you please but wtf is actually following the dude; oh wait, you're following the dude!

:lmao libs following opportunistic fake republicans like kirk

:lol you assumed i wanted the conversation shut down... not at all. keep on parading kirk around like he's the head of the snake.

pgardn
11-27-2019, 06:19 PM
so you don't like discourse with differing opinions? got it...

discourse with a rock...

No.

How often do you partake in witty repartee with inanimate objects?

pgardn
11-27-2019, 06:22 PM

Spurtaculus: Have you ever met a woman better than you?

pgardn
11-27-2019, 06:25 PM
thanksgiving politics always sucked, even before trump. he's just turned old white people into cultists

Spurs Homer
11-27-2019, 06:31 PM
Hard for me to understand how ANYONE

has family members that support Trump.

In 2016 - Trump betrayed America and supported Russia and took their side.

No one in my family supports that piece of shit. The "friends" I had in 2016 that continued to support him in 2016 - stopped being my friends in 2016 as they turned their backs on their country.

I would not/do not associate with ANY Trump supporters. As soon as I learn they are his supporters - it ends there - I disassociate immediately.

It is the same when and if I ever learn of any criminality amongst my family or friends and - shouldn't it always be this way?

If you encounter traitors, criminals, rapists, murderers in your path - do you remain there unaffected? Do you allow these people near your family so they can prey on them?

Why?

I have a family to take care of - as do most of you - why would I allow such deplorables anywhere near my home/family/life?

I don't.

If my "friends" back in 2016 could not understand why a traitor who sides with Russia is a danger to every American - to every patriot - then I did not need them as friends.

Do not miss them and I can live without friends.

The friends I kept are as concerned about this country just as much as I am - and everyday we see traitors who support Russia. Support the Russian asset. It is a serious issue and if Trump had a bad accident - it would be a great thing for our country.

For some perspective - I hated GW Bush's guts - with a passion -

but I kept those Bush supporters as friends even though we disagreed on politics and I never thought they were any less honest - or lacked any integrity. I just accepted they believed in the Republican party.

Not a Republican myself - but never HATED Republicans.

This traitor and his followers - are not Republicans either -

they are now just full on Russian supporters/turncoats/traitors/scum.

DarrinS
11-27-2019, 06:35 PM

No one in my family supports that piece of shit. The "friends" I had in 2016 that continued to support him in 2016 - stopped being my friends in 2016 as they turned their backs on their country.

I would not/do not associate with ANY Trump supporters. As soon as I learn they are his supporters - it ends there - I disassociate immediately.

It is the same when and if I ever learn of any criminality amongst my family or friends and - shouldn't it always be this way?

If you encounter traitors, criminals, rapists, murderers in your path - do you remain there unaffected? Do you allow these people near your family so they can prey on them?

Why?

I have a family to take care of - as do most of you - why would I allow such deplorables anywhere near my home/family/life?

I don't.

If my "friends" back in 2016 could not understand why a traitor who sides with Russia is a danger to every American - to every patriot - then I did not need them as friends.

The friends I kept are as concerned about this country just as much as I am - and everyday we see traitors who support Russia. Support the Russian asset. It is a serious issue and if Trump had a bad accident - it would be a great thing for our country.

but I kept those Bush supporters as friends even though we disagreed on politics and I never thought they were any less honest - or lacked any integrity. I just accepted they believed in the Republican party.

^

https://media.tenor.co/images/78823df120e42c8693212adec564b396/tenor.gif

Spurtacular
11-27-2019, 06:39 PM
Spurtaculus: Have you ever met a woman better than you?

Is your wife better than you? Is that why she wears the pants?

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 06:41 PM
How often do you partake in witty repartee with inanimate objects?

everyday here on ST tbh

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 06:42 PM

Why?

I don't.

go cry elsewhere you ol' pussy

Spurs Homer
11-27-2019, 06:42 PM
^

oh yeah -

talking about assholes like you Darrin.

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 06:46 PM

Spurs Homer
11-27-2019, 06:46 PM
go cry elsewhere you ol' pussy

...says the "male" that allowed another man to place him on his stomach...

and spend 8 hours "working on his back of his body" and draw faggoty designs and color code connect-the-ink-dots to his asshole.

:lol:lol

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 06:48 PM

tell us all again about how trump is putin's bitch and your other conspiracy bullshit you fucking loon... you're one hell of a comedian! :tu

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 06:49 PM
hey Spurs Homer what's it like being the new Avante with a dash of bouts?

AaronY
11-27-2019, 08:42 PM
Sup, Darrin?

How's your Biden support going these days?

Spurtacular
11-27-2019, 09:06 PM
^

:lol

pgardn
11-27-2019, 10:10 PM
Is your wife better than you? Is that why she wears the pants?

Hell yes she is in a number of ways.

You are so rejected it hurts so bad you turn to a dominance fantasy.
Such a crumpled little prick. Who wore the diapers when your mommy dropped you?

Did she beat you? Shame you into a jittery wimp, or what?

DarrinS
11-27-2019, 10:14 PM
I'll probably be talking food and football. You guys can knock yourselves out with peak TDS meltdowns. Sounds like fun.

pgardn
11-27-2019, 10:23 PM
everyday here on ST tbh

You fooled me into thinking you are conscious.
That was a Turing machine answer, you got me wondering.

pgardn
11-27-2019, 10:29 PM
I'll probably be talking food and football. You guys can knock yourselves out with peak TDS meltdowns. Sounds like fun.

Always above the fray.
The coolest of cucumbers.

So will I most likely. But you will hear something cringeworthy to your thinking. You know you will.
Or you are at a very small get together which is probably where I would rather be.
Spurter will be alone because he wears his pants, except in front of the computer.

DarrinS
11-27-2019, 10:33 PM
Always above the fray.
The coolest of cucumbers.

So will I most likely. But you will hear something cringeworthy to your thinking. You know you will.
Or you are at a very small get together which is probably where I would rather be.
Spurter will be alone because he wears his pants, except in front of the computer.

My mom, sister, and brother-in-law all hate drumpf. Doesn't bother me a bit.

DarrinS
11-27-2019, 10:35 PM
To be clear, there will be people there that get on my nerves, but not about politics.

pgardn
11-27-2019, 10:38 PM
My mom, sister, and brother-in-law all hate drumpf. Doesn't bother me a bit.

You mean it’s not cringeworthy when they claim Trump got together with Russian government officials and they together planned how US and Russian resources would be used to win Minnesota? You don’t shudder just a bit, just a little, when a family member lies to your face?

spurraider21
11-27-2019, 10:43 PM
my thanksgiving is gonna be pretty quiet, my in laws are flying into town for the weekend and they're not political at all

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 10:47 PM
You mean it’s not cringeworthy when they claim Trump got together with Russian government officials and they together planned how US and Russian resources would be used to win Minnesota? You don’t shudder just a bit, just a little, when a family member lies to your face?

i'd literally lmao if this was the conversation for tomorrow.

DarrinS
11-27-2019, 10:48 PM

They aren't Russiagate conspiritards. They just think he's an asshole. So, no argument there. :lol

DarrinS
11-27-2019, 10:51 PM
my thanksgiving is gonna be pretty quiet, my in laws are flying into town for the weekend and they're not political at all

:tu

Sucks for me, because I really like my father-in-law, but can't stand my mother-in-law. :lol

To be fair, I don't think he likes her much, either. :lol

spurraider21
11-27-2019, 10:54 PM
:tu

Sucks for me, because I really like my father-in-law, but can't stand my mother-in-law. :lol

To be fair, I don't think he likes her much, either. :lol

my in-laws are good people, kind hearted and all. almost always in a cheery mood. they were never the stereotypical tough/suspicious in-laws. they can just be kinda eccentric. but its their first time visiting us out here so it'll be cool for them to get a sense of where/how we've been living

DarrinS
11-27-2019, 10:58 PM

my in-laws are good people, kind hearted and all. almost always in a cheery mood. they were never the stereotypical tough/suspicious in-laws. they can just be kinda eccentric. but its their first time visiting us out here so it'll be cool for them to get a sense of where/how we've been living

They sound like good people. :tu

I'm jealous. :lol

Spurtacular
11-27-2019, 11:08 PM
Hell yes she is in a number of ways.

You are so rejected it hurts so bad you turn to a dominance fantasy.
Such a crumpled little prick. Who wore the diapers when your mommy dropped you?

Did she beat you? Shame you into a jittery wimp, or what?

Well, you don't set the bar high, pussy whipped Less Than Blake.

pgardn
11-27-2019, 11:18 PM
Well, you don't set the bar high, pussy whipped Less Than Blake.

So you are telling me you wear the pants in your apartment alone?

Except when you dabble with the pickle in front of the computer.
The girls do anything for you on that screen little man?

Spurtacular
11-27-2019, 11:24 PM

I'm saying I don't have some crusty old female overlord telling me I have to cry about Chump to my pop. That'd be you, loser.

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 11:25 PM

you claim this about him and he claims that about you... how far has it gotten you PG? not far...

what if he's right and you're wrong? huh? i see it daily when i am accused of being a crackhead, angry 24/7, wear capris, druggie, virgin, incel, etc... none of which is even 1% true.

i see how you are always trying to keep a clean discourse up until the last couple days. you've turned into the rest of the losers imo with your petty insults and whatnot. it's cool though... :tu

pgardn
11-27-2019, 11:38 PM
you claim this about him and he claims that about you... how far has it gotten you PG? not far...

what if he's right and you're wrong? huh? i see it daily when i am accused of being a crackhead, angry 24/7, wear capris, druggie, virgin, incel, etc... none of which is even 1% true.

i see how you are always trying to keep a clean discourse up until the last couple days. you've turned into the rest of the losers imo with your petty insults and whatnot. it's cool though... :tu

When have I accused you of being a druggie or crackhead?
Me?
Show me one post, one.

His trash about women in general leads me to big generalizations about his type.
And I know this type. Whining about women like the snowflake he dreams up as an excuse for his incapacities.

koriwhat
11-27-2019, 11:39 PM
When have I accused you of being a druggie or crackhead?
Me?
Show me one post, one.

His trash about women in general leads me to big generalizations about his type.
And I know this type. Whining about women like the snowflake he dreams up as an excuse for his incapacities.

never said you accused me of anything... guess i should've been more specific and said, "not you PG but others claim..."

jesus christ!

as for what spurt said... i don't know PG, i used to think the kids at the boxing gym were just little shits i would laugh at until they rung my bell in the ring. can't judge a book by its cover ya know?

baseline bum
11-28-2019, 08:04 PM
You are lucky.

So did you punch that nigga?

pgardn
11-28-2019, 10:03 PM
So did you punch that nigga?

Nah I hugged him.

He’s having difficulties. A daughter is sick.
Prognosis not good. Shit happens, but no parent needs bad news.