PDA

View Full Version : THE QUESTION I NEED TO MAKE...

NK123
11-28-2019, 08:40 AM
Is there a way for this team to trade DJM for Lonzo Ball? I think salaries don't match but it could be beneficial for both teams.

- The Pelicans would receive a great defender and rebounder, opening more playing time for Walker-Alexander.

- The Spurs would receive a pure point guard that could play the 2 on defense and shoot more 3's.

- Maybe Send Ferreri too.

- This team needs to unload bad fits as soon as possible.

- Lonzo would play well with any back court line-up. He would not complain about playing from the bench too.

benefactor
11-28-2019, 08:43 AM
You foreigners are strange tbh

sananspursfan21
11-28-2019, 09:04 AM
I don’t know what’s worse: the constant losing or the goofy, low effort, whiny threads that the constant losing seem to bring on.

Sugus
11-28-2019, 10:20 AM
I don’t know what’s worse: the constant losing or the goofy, low effort, whiny threads that the constant losing seem to bring on.

This, tbh. I know the forum is lightly moderated anyway, but would it kill to have a mod removing all these shit threads? Fucking Lozer Ball being suggested... Trash. You should be ashamed OP

apalisoc_9
11-28-2019, 02:40 PM
This, tbh. I know the forum is lightly moderated anyway, but would it kill to have a mod removing all these shit threads? Fucking Lozer Ball being suggested... Trash. You should be ashamed OP

shut up faggot

ZeusWillJudge
11-28-2019, 02:46 PM

After two months and 65 posts, your ideas for restructuring the longest-running Spurs site in existence are duly noted. Fuck you very much.

Play Boban
11-28-2019, 03:20 PM
We trade Uncle Dennis for LaVar tbh? :clap

Dhbsr555
11-28-2019, 06:14 PM
I’m a big Zo fan but, trading Murray for zo is stupid Murray has four years left and zo has like one with a player option r believe

Sugus
11-28-2019, 07:03 PM
shut up faggot

:lol your comebacks are as trash as your posts, tbh, which is kind of impressive in a bad way.

After two months and 65 posts, your ideas for restructuring the longest-running Spurs site in existence are duly noted. Fuck you very much.

Lol, so sustained excellence over time means change and progress is unthinkable? Kinda contradicts the anti-Pop rally that captivates most of the forum... though I'm sure your justification to this double standard will be just as well thought out as your initial response. Thanks :tu

playblair
11-28-2019, 07:07 PM
ball was apart of the trade package for kawhi...........

apalisoc_9
11-28-2019, 07:14 PM
:lol your comebacks are as trash as your posts, tbh, which is kind of impressive in a bad way.

Lol, so sustained excellence over time means change and progress is unthinkable? Kinda contradicts the anti-Pop rally that captivates most of the forum... though I'm sure your justification to this double standard will be just as well thought out as your initial response. Thanks :tu

shut up faggot

ZeusWillJudge
11-28-2019, 09:18 PM

Quit reading after "sustained excellence". Nobody talks like that.

Apalisoc was right. Shut up faggot.

TimDunkem
11-28-2019, 09:23 PM
:lol