PDA

View Full Version : Good News: Biden back to double digit lead, Bernie back in 2nd.

Millennial_Messiah
11-29-2019, 12:33 AM
Another interesting development: Buttigieg, in fourth, now up to double digits and not too far behind Warren.

I just want Warren and Harris to be out, no matter what. The others I can tolerate, except maybe Yang and Castro (fuck them both).

CNN and RCP both have Biden at roughly 29-30%, Sanders at 18-19%, Warren down to 15-16%, and Buttigieg up to 11-12%.

Sadly, the best candidate IMO (Gabbard) is down to 1-2%, but we always knew she was a long shot to begin with.

Winehole23
11-29-2019, 04:16 AM
Gabbard angling for a Fox sinecure to continue beguiling the Fox fanbois?

They don't really like Biden so much, why is their guy working overtime to take him down?

Last time I checked Hunter Biden wasn't in the primary.

Ivanka and Kushner aren't on the ballot, but they're both in the White House!

Winehole23
11-29-2019, 04:18 AM
Nepotism for me, but not for thee.

Millennial_Messiah
11-29-2019, 05:52 AM
Gabbard angling for a Fox sinecure to continue beguiling the Fox fanbois?

They don't really like Biden so much, why is their guy working overtime to take him down?

Last time I checked Hunter Biden wasn't in the primary.

Ivanka and Kushner aren't on the ballot, but they're both in the White House!

I wouldn't mind at all if Biden wins. If the right cares about the country so much, they should focus on taking down communists like Warren, Harris and to an extent Bernie, and leave Biden alone.

Winehole23
11-29-2019, 07:53 AM
I wouldn't mind at all if Biden wins. If the right cares about the country so much, they should focus on taking down communists like Warren, Harris and to an extent Bernie, and leave Biden alone.LPUSA straight take, go Biden!

ElNono
11-29-2019, 07:53 AM
I wouldn't mind at all if Biden wins. If the right cares about the country so much, they should focus on taking down communists like Warren, Harris and to an extent Bernie, and leave Biden alone.

Taking down how?

Frankly, the right loves Biden because it would be more of the same, tbh...

TheGreatYacht
11-29-2019, 09:50 AM
Taking down how?

That or also because it's an easy W for Trump.

"Murica. Muh capitalism. I don't want illegal aliens to get healthcare"

Will Hunting
11-29-2019, 12:14 PM
Taking down how?

:lol exactly, the right loves Biden the same way the left loved McCain after he cockblocked McConnell on repealing Obamacare.

Millennial_Messiah
11-29-2019, 02:50 PM
That or also because it's an easy W for Trump.

"Murica. Muh capitalism. I don't want illegal aliens to get healthcare"

How is an "easy W for Trump"? He's leading Trump in polls, and has by far the best chance to beat Trump head to head. Do you see any of the other candidates (at least those with a realistic chance of winning the primary, so Bloomberg and Gabbard don't count) beating Trump H2H? I don't.

Spurtacular
11-29-2019, 02:54 PM
The elites had a meeting and realized that a fag out of the closet wasn't going to win the presidency after all.

Will Hunting
11-29-2019, 03:41 PM
How is an "easy W for Trump"? He's leading Trump in polls, and has by far the best chance to beat Trump head to head. Do you see any of the other candidates (at least those with a realistic chance of winning the primary, so Bloomberg and Gabbard don't count) beating Trump H2H? I don't.
Biden front and center in a campaign where he’s under a microscope and gets hyperanalyzed every day would be a fucking disaster. He’s like Hillary in the sense that more you know about him and see him on TV the shittier he is. He’s the creepy uncle who you tolerate seeing once or twice a year but couldn’t stand seeing every week.

Republicans think he’s a great candidate because of how much their views align with his.

Millennial_Messiah
11-29-2019, 04:30 PM
Biden front and center in a campaign where he’s under a microscope and gets hyperanalyzed every day would be a fucking disaster. He’s like Hillary in the sense that more you know about him and see him on TV the shittier he is. He’s the creepy uncle who you tolerate seeing once or twice a year but couldn’t stand seeing every week.

Republicans think he’s a great candidate because of how much their views align with his.
The Mitch Mcconnell's of the world might be cheering for Biden to win because they figure he'll cooperate with them on enough bipartisan stuff, and the senate will move further to the right and the GOP would likely take back the House in 2022 that way. In a perfect world for the GOP, however, RBG dies or retires when Trump is still in office.

Spurtacular
11-29-2019, 04:31 PM

Biden is a Republicrat. That doesn't mean Republicans like him. It just means they know that he's not a total flaming nutball commie like is ever so prevalent in the Democratic party right now.

Nathan89
11-29-2019, 04:43 PM
Biden's brain is cooked so this is preferable.

Millennial_Messiah
11-29-2019, 05:02 PM
Biden is a Republicrat. That doesn't mean Republicans like him. It just means they know that he's not a total flaming nutball commie like is ever so prevalent in the Democratic party right now.
he's also right of Obama. Obama in 2008 was much farther left of where he was by the end of his second term. But Biden straight up called out Turkey for supporting ISIS. The military and NATO shut him up for that one, big time. But at least he showed gonads.

as long as Warren or Harris don't win the primary, i'll live.

Bernie? He'll always have a cult following, but in the event he won the primary, Trump would smash him in a landslide. Just not enough votes there.

koriwhat
11-29-2019, 05:08 PM

:tu

TheGreatYacht
11-29-2019, 06:03 PM
he's also right of Obama. Obama in 2008 was much farther left of where he was by the end of his second term. But Biden straight up called out Turkey for supporting ISIS. The military and NATO shut him up for that one, big time. But at least he showed gonads.

as long as Warren or Harris don't win the primary, i'll live.

Bernie? He'll always have a cult following, but in the event he won the primary, Trump would smash him in a landslide. Just not enough votes there.

Becareful what you wish for. Myself and many other independents like me will go out in flocks to vote if Bernie wins the primaries.

ElNono
11-29-2019, 06:14 PM
The Mitch Mcconnell's of the world might be cheering for Biden to win because they figure he'll cooperate with them on enough bipartisan stuff, and the senate will move further to the right and the GOP would likely take back the House in 2022 that way. In a perfect world for the GOP, however, RBG dies or retires when Trump is still in office.

lol no. The Mitch Mcconnell's of the world would be happy because just like Trump, he would do absolutely nothing about the pervasive corporatism. Basically, it would mean more status quo where the 1%'ers get richer, bankers get to do whatever they want, politicos are for sale, etc...

ElNono
11-29-2019, 06:17 PM

Basically this is the sentiment I expect from the right, tbh.

They would love 4 more years of Trump no matter how bad or unpopular he is, mostly to cling to the hope that conservatism can still drive an election, but ultimately if he has to lose, Biden is the right-most of the current clown car.

AaronY
11-29-2019, 06:32 PM
Did you graduate from Texas State or drop out?

Reck
11-29-2019, 06:40 PM
lol no. The Mitch Mcconnell's of the world would be happy because just like Trump, he would do absolutely nothing about the pervasive corporatism. Basically, it would mean more status quo where the 1%'ers get richer, bankers get to do whatever they want, politicos are for sale, etc...

This here is the problem. Its systemic.

Even with a progressive candidate like Warren or Bernie, I dont think you'd see a lot of changes. Republicans would fight it to the point where we'd be even more gridlocked.

koriwhat
11-29-2019, 06:43 PM
This here is the problem. Its systemic.

Even with a progressive candidate like Warren or Bernie, I dont think you'd see a lot of changes. Republicans would fight it to the point where we'd be even more gridlocked.

hopefully if a dem gets in we can have our own little russia hoax for 3+ yrs while stalling their presidency. :tu

Reck
11-29-2019, 06:46 PM
hopefully if a dem gets in we can have our own little russia hoax for 3+ yrs while stalling their presidency. :tu

I guess you can waste your time investigating Hunter Biden..

koriwhat
11-29-2019, 06:47 PM
I guess you can waste your time investigating Hunter Biden..

why's it a waste reck? we know he and his father are crooks in their own words on video. guess because you're a staunch lefty you don't want those two retards really investigated. :tu

Spurtacular
11-29-2019, 07:00 PM
Basically this is the sentiment I expect from the right, tbh.

They would love 4 more years of Trump no matter how bad or unpopular he is, mostly to cling to the hope that conservatism can still drive an election, but ultimately if he has to lose, Biden is the right-most of the current clown car.

It's not just sentiment; it's reality. There is no other top candidate in Biden's mold. Really, Biden should scare us. Cos if the establishment can cover up his impending Alzheimer's just enough, then maybe he has the best shot. You think we're scared of the commie patrol?

Millennial_Messiah
11-29-2019, 07:02 PM
Becareful what you wish for. Myself and many other independents like me will go out in flocks to vote if Bernie wins the primaries.

yeah, but there's not enough of this type. Case in point, it's grassroots and small caucus stuff. Bands of hippies, etc. Without big money, big establishment etc., there is no chance.

Reck
11-29-2019, 07:08 PM
why's it a waste reck? we know he and his father are crooks in their own words on video. guess because you're a staunch lefty you don't want those two retards really investigated. :tu

Because hunter Biden won't be in government? Even now they're bringing all this stuff about him like he's the one running.

Such a fail by republicans. Focusing on what the son did. lol

koriwhat
11-29-2019, 07:30 PM
Because hunter Biden won't be in government? Even now they're bringing all this stuff about him like he's the one running.

Such a fail by republicans. Focusing on what the son did. lol

it's laughable you think this is all about hunter and not daddy joe who is explicitly on video discussing a QPQ with ukraine. :lmao

it's more about exposing the corruption of the past admin. no one gives a fuck about a crack smoking, coke snorting, daddy's boy like hunter.

ElNono
11-29-2019, 11:51 PM
It's not just sentiment; it's reality. There is no other top candidate in Biden's mold. Really, Biden should scare us. Cos if the establishment can cover up his impending Alzheimer's just enough, then maybe he has the best shot. You think we're scared of the commie patrol?

I think you and conservatives in general are indeed terrified of the Bernies or Warrens, yes. Not that you would do anything about it other than bitch and complain. OP and this thread are actually a great example.

Truth be told, because we live in a Republic where Congress has an ample role (despite the current administration attempts to step over them), I doubt Bernie or Warren would be much more than lame ducks.

At the end of the day, there really hasn't been any 'radical' president in the past 40 years or so, tbh... that's also in part why this country is highly predictable, and that's normally good for the economy.

baseline bum
11-29-2019, 11:54 PM
I think you and conservatives in general are indeed terrified of the Bernies or Warrens, yes. Not that you would do anything about it other than bitch and complain. OP and this thread are actually a great example.

Truth be told, because we live in a Republic where Congress has an ample role (despite the current administration attempts to step over them), I doubt Bernie or Warren would be much more than lame ducks.

At the end of the day, there really hasn't been any 'radical' president in the past 40 years or so, tbh... that's also in part why this country is highly predictable, and that's normally good for the economy.

Reagan was pretty fucking radical.

ElNono
11-29-2019, 11:57 PM
Reagan was pretty fucking radical.

I said 40 years :)

AaronY
11-30-2019, 12:02 AM
it's laughable you think this is all about hunter and not daddy joe who is explicitly on video discussing a QPQ with ukraine. :lmao

it's more about exposing the corruption of the past admin. no one gives a fuck about a crack smoking, coke snorting, daddy's boy like hunter.

baseline bum
11-30-2019, 12:02 AM
I said 40 years :)

Dude was inaugurated just under 40 years ago so his 8 year terms are well within your range bro.

koriwhat
11-30-2019, 12:16 AM

that's actually pretty funny... :lol

ElNono
11-30-2019, 12:46 AM
Dude was inaugurated just under 40 years ago so his 8 year terms are well within your range bro.

ok true, let's make that 30 years then.

Then again, I think you mean 'radical' by today's standards (mass amnesty, massive deficits, etc)... right?

Spurtacular
11-30-2019, 01:02 AM

We weep for your commies having any shot, but :lol at the "terrified" rhetoric if your asserting it towards probabilities. 2020 election is in the bag for Trump, tbh.

ElNono
11-30-2019, 01:09 AM
We weep for your commies having any shot, but :lol at the "terrified" rhetoric if your asserting it towards probabilities. 2020 election is in the bag for Trump, tbh.

They're not 'my commies'... I never voted for a Democratic candidate ever, tbh, never been a fan of either Bernie or Warren.

And I do agree somebody like Biden has a better shot than either of them. But he's just as weak a candidate as Trump is. No surprise to see some more right-leaning Dems jumping into the fray this late.

ElNono
11-30-2019, 01:11 AM
And by terrified, I don't mean possibilities. I mean the terror that lead to threads like these when somebody like Warren appears to rise in the polls. It isn't Reck or RG making these threads :lol

baseline bum
11-30-2019, 01:11 AM
ok true, let's make that 30 years then.

Then again, I think you mean 'radical' by today's standards (mass amnesty, massive deficits, etc)... right?

I mean radical like stock buybacks are good, tax cuts pay for themselves, etc.

ElNono
11-30-2019, 01:27 AM
I mean radical like stock buybacks are good, tax cuts pay for themselves, etc.

Well, there's nothing radical about politicians lying and screwing the little guy. Been done waaaay before that.

What I would say was radical about him is that he actually raised taxes in his second term because his deficit couldn't take it anymore (he actually cared!).

Or things like the massive amnesty programs, which at the time apparently were to favor the Republican party.

He's probably the only president since that would need to run as a candidate of the opposite party (Dem) today.

Millennial_Messiah
11-30-2019, 01:31 AM
Well, there's nothing radical about politicians lying and screwing the little guy. Been done waaaay before that.

What I would say was radical about him is that he actually raised taxes in his second term because his deficit couldn't take it anymore (he actually cared!).

Or things like the massive amnesty programs, which at the time apparently were to favor the Republican party.

He's probably the only president since that would need to run as a candidate of the opposite party (Dem) today.

so by default/extension does that make the Bushes Dems now too?

baseline bum
11-30-2019, 01:41 AM

Nonsense, Reagan and his race baiting would be right at home in today's GOP. Reagan taking this nation back on its path to another Gilded Age absolutely was radical.

Spurtacular
11-30-2019, 02:05 AM
They're not 'my commies'... I never voted for a Democratic candidate ever, tbh, never been a fan of either Bernie or Warren.

And I do agree somebody like Biden has a better shot than either of them. But he's just as weak a candidate as Trump is. No surprise to see some more right-leaning Dems jumping into the fray this late.

You keep saying Trump is a weak candidate even though there's nobody likely to beat him. That seems like a quite strong candidate to me.

ElNono
11-30-2019, 03:03 AM
so by default/extension does that make the Bushes Dems now too?

How do you figure that? Can't really say anything noteworthy of Bush Sr, other that he did the right thing of going into Qatar and back out of that ME mess. His kid wasn't so bright. Nothing noteworthy is actually a plus, btw.

Dubya played the conservative book throughout, tbh... tax cuts, bailed out the banks, warmongering in the name of god... Medicare Part D is probably his most commie move, but even that one was totally unpaid for, in typical conservative fashion.

ElNono
11-30-2019, 03:06 AM
Nonsense, Reagan and his race baiting would be right at home in today's GOP. Reagan taking this nation back on its path to another Gilded Age absolutely was radical.

He had the whole class warfare (welfare queens!) figured out, but his actions had nothing to do with his rhetoric.

How would a republican candidate today would sell his amnesty? That's a complete deal breaker.

ElNono
11-30-2019, 03:13 AM
You keep saying Trump is a weak candidate even though there's nobody likely to beat him. That seems like a quite strong candidate to me.

If we compare historically, he's extremely weak (so was Shillary, BTW). Obviously, none of that matters vis a vis the current Dems field, which is also extremely weak. Thus the reason more people move into the fold.

Trump and the current majority of the Dem field are in the Kerry/Romney levels. Uninspiring, poor ideologues, unprincipled. Bernie (and only Bernie, not Warren) is probably the only one outside that mold, but he's in the Ron Paul wavelength: fans are loud, but there's not enough fans.

IMO, obviously.

Millennial_Messiah
11-30-2019, 04:34 AM
He had the whole class warfare (welfare queens!) figured out, but his actions had nothing to do with his rhetoric.

How would a republican candidate today would sell his amnesty? That's a complete deal breaker.
maybe to win 50 percent of the ever growing Latino vote?

Millennial_Messiah
11-30-2019, 04:35 AM
How do you figure that? Can't really say anything noteworthy of Bush Sr, other that he did the right thing of going into Qatar and back out of that ME mess. His kid wasn't so bright. Nothing noteworthy is actually a plus, btw.

Dubya played the conservative book throughout, tbh... tax cuts, bailed out the banks, warmongering in the name of god... Medicare Part D is probably his most commie move, but even that one was totally unpaid for, in typical conservative fashion.
Bush Sr. did the wrong thing by poking the Saddam Hussein wasp nest. And then lied about raising taxes. Should have stayed out of the middle east altogether to begin with.

ElNono
11-30-2019, 04:56 AM
maybe to win 50 percent of the ever growing Latino vote?

That would be politically savvy for a party that didn't chase them down, split their families and call them rapists and criminals. In other words, with the current rampant xenophobia, it's impossible for a GOP candidate to sell amnesty.

Why don't you ask your conservative peers here what they think about that?

ElNono
11-30-2019, 04:57 AM
Bush Sr. did the wrong thing by poking the Saddam Hussein wasp nest. And then lied about raising taxes. Should have stayed out of the middle east altogether to begin with.

He did the right thing. That's what projecting power means: you go in, take care of business and get the fuck out. You don't make the same mistake Russia did in Afghanistan, which was followed by his kid doing the same thing.

baseline bum
11-30-2019, 08:18 AM

Rhetoric is all that matters. Figured that would be pretty clear looking at Trump's popularity with the GOP base.

rmt
11-30-2019, 09:46 AM
I told you guys US wasn't ready for a progressive candidate - look at Warren's fall since her Medicare for All plan (what a bunch of pie in the sky rubbish - not raise middle class taxes, my foot) - at least Bernie is truthful about his plan. Looks like middle of the road Biden (with his bumbling) or Buttitieg are maintaining/gaining strength - still lots of time left. I say to that independent who claims that they will turn out for Warren or Bernie - bring it on. Even the dems at work would vote for Trump (or abstain from voting) if Warren/Bernie won the Dem nomination.

Winehole23
11-30-2019, 11:01 AM
Republicans telling Democrats how to vote is an adorable genre.

boutons_deux
11-30-2019, 11:33 AM

St Ronnie, a life-long racist, didn't figure out shit. His speeches were handed to him and he read them with his professional actor's voice.

And of course, St Ronnie's Repugs were as lawless as Nixon's and Trash's.

Millennial_Messiah
11-30-2019, 11:51 AM
That would be politically savvy for a party that didn't chase them down, split their families and call them rapists and criminals. In other words, with the current rampant xenophobia, it's impossible for a GOP candidate to sell amnesty.

Why don't you ask your conservative peers here what they think about that?
Bush II won 43% of the Hispanic vote in 2004. And it's not just because his nieces and nephews are Latinos. Moral wise, the average Hispanic is farther right than the average white person, when you take into account religion, family and social issues, etc. Bush had galvanized the socially conservative Latino vote.

If it wasn't for the darn immigration crap. The GOP would have a solid 60-40 edge in national popular vote, California would be a toss up (still a little blue because of the hipsters tbh), NM/NV/AZ would be blowouts, and TX would never ever come into play in the future.

If I'm the Republicans I let good Latino people in to the USA, and work towards adding the Latinos to the overall support base. Those that want to work, especially shitty and hard labor type of jobs that the non-educated whites think that they're too good for...? A lot of them are really good family people, funny and friendly. There are more whites on welfare % per capita than Latinos in the USA.

Latinos belong with the conservative whites in the GOP. It's time to galvanize them and focus on attacking the pinko commie ANTIFAggot hipster pansexual white libtards. Synchronize moral allies and defeat far-left progressivism.

Millennial_Messiah
11-30-2019, 11:57 AM
He did the right thing. That's what projecting power means: you go in, take care of business and get the fuck out. You don't make the same mistake Russia did in Afghanistan, which was followed by his kid doing the same thing.

It isn't the USA's fucking business to tell a government half the world away what to do or not do unless they're a threat to US homeland security. It's not like Saddam was building nukes. "Humanitarian" crises have existed since prehistoric civilizations, and they're NOT the responsibility of the West.

TheGreatYacht
11-30-2019, 12:08 PM

But there were no weapons of mass destruction. It was all Bibi Netanyahu bullshitting the US to get involved.

https://youtu.be/CsvzLXCUHeg

Millennial_Messiah
11-30-2019, 12:15 PM
But there were no weapons of mass destruction. It was all Bibi Netanyahu bullshitting the US to get involved.

I hate Islam as much as anyone, but dictators like Saddam, Gadhafi, Assad etc are probably the best case scenario for us. Those types don't base their regime on Islamic law and hatred of Western "kafireen". They also are pretty good at squelching guerrilla jihad like Al Qaeda and ISIS.

boutons_deux
11-30-2019, 12:28 PM
" take care of business and get the fuck out."

out? not really

BigOil convinced Pappy to leave a huge military base in welcoming Saudi Arabia, which OBL considered as American boots defiling sacred SA sands, motivating OBL to retaliate.

TheGreatYacht
11-30-2019, 01:06 PM
I hate Islam as much as anyone, but dictators like Saddam, Gadhafi, Assad etc are probably the best case scenario for us. Those types don't base their regime on Islamic law and hatred of Western "kafireen". They also are pretty good at squelching guerrilla jihad like Al Qaeda and ISIS.

But Gaddafi was a good man. If you believe everything the CIA spoon feeds you then you are naive.

https://youtu.be/GuqZfaj34nc

ElNono
11-30-2019, 04:21 PM
Republicans telling Democrats how to vote is an adorable genre.

:lol

ElNono
11-30-2019, 04:29 PM
Bush II won 43% of the Hispanic vote in 2004. And it's not just because his nieces and nephews are Latinos. Moral wise, the average Hispanic is farther right than the average white person, when you take into account religion, family and social issues, etc. Bush had galvanized the socially conservative Latino vote.

If it wasn't for the darn immigration crap. The GOP would have a solid 60-40 edge in national popular vote, California would be a toss up (still a little blue because of the hipsters tbh), NM/NV/AZ would be blowouts, and TX would never ever come into play in the future.

If I'm the Republicans I let good Latino people in to the USA, and work towards adding the Latinos to the overall support base. Those that want to work, especially shitty and hard labor type of jobs that the non-educated whites think that they're too good for...? A lot of them are really good family people, funny and friendly. There are more whites on welfare % per capita than Latinos in the USA.

Latinos belong with the conservative whites in the GOP. It's time to galvanize them and focus on attacking the pinko commie ANTIFAggot hipster pansexual white libtards. Synchronize moral allies and defeat far-left progressivism.

I've said it a lot of times, there's a wealth of untapped potential in the Latino votes for the GOP if they don't continually keep shooting themselves in the foot. Latinos are largely catholic and believers, family is a strong value for them, etc. McCain and Rubio get continually reviled here, but they were politically sound in their Gang of 8 proposal right after Obama won his second term.

It's just difficult to see how all this recent damage (DACA especially) can be undone within a generation. Completely self-inflicted wound.

At the same time, you have to admit that while not politically expedient, there's apparently a strong amount of xenophobia driven by rhetoric like 'expel the invaders' and such, which at some point has to be a true sentiment of part of the base. It's hard to tell if it's genuine or not though, tbh, that bunch is extremely dumb, would probably jump off a cliff if told to do so.

ElNono
11-30-2019, 04:31 PM
It isn't the USA's fucking business to tell a government half the world away what to do or not do unless they're a threat to US homeland security. It's not like Saddam was building nukes. "Humanitarian" crises have existed since prehistoric civilizations, and they're NOT the responsibility of the West.

They invaded Qatar at the time, that's why we went in. It basically disrupted the oil supply. Completely different situation than what followed.

ElNono
11-30-2019, 04:32 PM

You're talking dubya. My comment was about his dad, Bush Sr, which simply repelled the invasion of Qatar by Iraq and GTFO.

ElNono
11-30-2019, 04:35 PM
" take care of business and get the fuck out."

out? not really

BigOil convinced Pappy to leave a huge military base in welcoming Saudi Arabia, which OBL considered as American boots defiling sacred SA sands, motivating OBL to retaliate.

He should've attacked the base then. There's no excuse for what OBL did. Just as there's no excuse for the followup.

Iraq invaded Qatar, and once kicked out, it needed to be monitored. That was the right action. Invading Iraq was a clusterfuck.

ElNono
11-30-2019, 05:14 PM
I told you guys US wasn't ready for a progressive candidate - look at Warren's fall since her Medicare for All plan (what a bunch of pie in the sky rubbish - not raise middle class taxes, my foot) - at least Bernie is truthful about his plan. Looks like middle of the road Biden (with his bumbling) or Buttitieg are maintaining/gaining strength - still lots of time left. I say to that independent who claims that they will turn out for Warren or Bernie - bring it on. Even the dems at work would vote for Trump (or abstain from voting) if Warren/Bernie won the Dem nomination.

The Army Built to Fight ‘Medicare for All’

https://www.politico.com/news/agenda/2019/11/25/medicare-for-all-lobbying-072110

Chris
11-30-2019, 05:32 PM
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1200882191875465216?s=19

:lmao

ElNono
11-30-2019, 09:00 PM
smh old white people

Winehole23
12-01-2019, 10:59 AM
1200940689149722630Joe Biden's weirdness and creepiness can't be hidden forever. Unless the DNC strategy is to get Biden nominated and lose to Trump, Biden néeds to retire from politics and spend more time with bis family. Better for everyone, tbh.

TSA
12-01-2019, 12:00 PM
1200940689149722630Joe Biden's weirdness and creepiness can't be hidden forever. Unless the DNC strategy is to get Biden nominated and lose to Trump, Biden néeds to retire from politics and spend more time with bis family. Better for everyone, tbh.

can’t blame this one on det stutter :rollin

DarrinS
12-01-2019, 01:52 PM

Splits
12-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Iraq invaded Qatar, and once kicked out, it needed to be monitored. That was the right action. Invading Iraq was a clusterfuck.

Kuwait

Chris
12-01-2019, 02:38 PM
smh old white people

racist

Chris
12-01-2019, 02:41 PM
Biden: “I love kids jumping on my lap."

spurraider21
12-01-2019, 03:12 PM
:lol this is the caliber of stuff which appeals to you

spurraider21
12-01-2019, 03:14 PM
Biden: “I love kids jumping on my lap."
What do you and your daughter have most in common?

Trump: sex

Chris
12-01-2019, 03:35 PM
ORANGE MAN BAD!

Reck
12-01-2019, 03:38 PM

LOL the corresponding tweet thread. go read that Darrin before you jump for joy.

Spurtacular
12-01-2019, 04:20 PM
LOL the corresponding tweet thread. go read that Darrin before you jump for joy.

Spurtacular
12-01-2019, 04:21 PM
ORANGE MAN BAD!

:lol

Reck
12-01-2019, 04:49 PM

Where is the rest?

And by game, you do realize she's talking about the game on tv he was watching. lol derp fail

Spurtacular
12-01-2019, 04:54 PM
And by game, you do realize she's talking about the game on tv he was watching. lol derp fail

Oh, you agree that a run-of-the-mill game is way more important than meeting a vice president of the USA.

Thanks for clarifying, tranny :tu

Spurtacular
12-01-2019, 04:54 PM
Where is the rest?

Go ahead and show us. I'm not a tranny mind reader.

ElNono
12-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Kuwait

thanks

ElNono
12-01-2019, 05:00 PM

Agree completely.

Spurtacular
12-01-2019, 05:06 PM
And yet, Joey's still the best "top Democratic candidate." :lol

ElNono
12-01-2019, 05:07 PM
racist

was talking about Biden shortbus...

ElNono
12-01-2019, 05:07 PM
And yet, Joey's still the best "top Democratic candidate." :lol

And that is an indictment on the DNC, IMO

Chris
12-01-2019, 05:31 PM
was talking about Biden shortbus...

racist

ElNono
12-01-2019, 09:01 PM
racist

ok

AaronY
12-01-2019, 09:03 PM
lol progressives telling Biden to retire because they keep getting waxed by em in the polls lmao.

AaronY
12-01-2019, 09:04 PM
Karl Malone in 1997: Look this Michael Jordan guys keeps running around on the court with his tongue hanging out and its embarrassing. He should retire and hang out with his family. I say this as I care for him and I have absolutely no ulterior motive whatsoever.

Spurtacular
12-01-2019, 09:18 PM
Karl Malone in 1997: Look this Michael Jordan guys keeps running around on the court with his tongue hanging out and its embarrassing. He should retire and hang out with his family. I say this as I care for him and I have absolutely no ulterior motive whatsoever.

Is JoeY Biden your Michael Jordan of politics?

AaronY
12-01-2019, 09:19 PM

nope, of course not. they only check the spoonfed lowlights then wonder why the guy has any appeal. rose twitter 101. Then when Bernie or Corbyn or whoever is in the tank polls wise they make two trillion and one excuses as their Dear Leader can never fail or actually be a failure but only be failed by the entire fucking world around them

Bernie has 99% name recognition and if you look at this polls on RCP he hasnt cracked 20% in the RCP average since Biden announced lmao. How do we explain this as true rose twitter believers?

1. its not Bernie fault nothing ever is. start from there and move on to numbers 2-2 million which is a series of excuses each one lamer than the last

AaronY
12-01-2019, 09:20 PM
Is JoeY Biden your Michael Jordan of politics?
Its a loose analogy about why someone you cant beat someone else would want them to step down "for their own good". I know youre an idiot Derptacular but god fucking damn

Spurtacular
12-01-2019, 09:24 PM
Its a loose analogy about why someone you cant beat someone else would want them to step down "for their own good". I know youre an idiot Derptacular but god fucking damn

:lmao "loose analogy"
:lmao Looser than WReck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) in a tranny club on a Saturday night.

Spurtacular
12-01-2019, 09:27 PM
1. its not Bernie fault nothing ever is. start from there and move on to numbers 2-2 million which is a series of excuses each one lamer than the last

You're struggling to come to terms with the fact that your Democratic party is heading far left, are You?

Reck
12-01-2019, 10:20 PM
Derp on a Saturday night: Let me send unrequited messages to a dude on a board.
Derp on a Sunday night: Let me try again because I was ignored last time.

Nathan89
12-01-2019, 10:40 PM
Is mainstream media pushing the same mental health narratives for Biden as they did Trump? Because Biden actually has mental issues. That's not a beneficial narrative for their agenda though.

ElNono
12-01-2019, 10:43 PM
My concern with Biden isn't that he's liberal enough or not (I made the Chumpettes for Bloomberg thread afterall), my issue is the fact we again get to pick between moron one vs moron two. Two completely asinine candidates. Again.

I want better for the country.

TheGreatYacht
12-01-2019, 11:15 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1201247800660348929

Reck
12-01-2019, 11:23 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1201247800660348929

Second best.