PDA

View Full Version : Da** Spurs Are Really Bad!

Spurtacular
12-01-2019, 10:59 PM
This confirms it for me. I thought maybe they were just slumping (and kind of bad). But losing by 34 to Detroit when you should be turning it around? SMH

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/san-antonio-spurs-detroit-pistons-2019120108/

phxspurfan
12-01-2019, 11:23 PM
https://www.fdmuseum.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/M1-ABRAMS-TANK.jpg

slick'81
12-02-2019, 12:04 AM
Poor spurs tbh

r0drig0lac
12-02-2019, 06:18 AM
https://www.fdmuseum.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/M1-ABRAMS-TANK.jpg

nah they're just bad

spurspl
12-02-2019, 01:41 PM
what did u think? that was obvious that spurs gonna suck after kawhi shitty trade with tor

Genovaswitness
12-02-2019, 02:12 PM
Demar’s 21/6/6 is irreplaceable

spurraider21
12-02-2019, 02:16 PM
the sad part is this isn't even a tank job. tank job would have meant you emptied the cabinets, sold off derozan/lma and just let the young kids go out there and get stomped

they should have sold derozan regardless tbh

K...
12-02-2019, 02:19 PM
what did u think? that was obvious that spurs gonna suck after kawhi shitty trade with tor

The bigger issue was the injury to Murray, white, and Lonnie. If they had matured to either good role players or 3rd stars we'd have a chance. But we lost development time and they aren't ready. This is why I support letting drzn and LMA play out their contracts. We won't get equal talent and we don't know if Murray and White are true backbone players

weeks
12-02-2019, 02:38 PM
it's not just that they're bad, it's that they're boring
and they are no fun to watch whatsoever

itzsoweezee
12-02-2019, 02:40 PM
The bigger issue was the injury to Murray, white, and Lonnie. If they had matured to either good role players or 3rd stars we'd have a chance. But we lost development time and they aren't ready. This is why I support letting drzn and LMA play out their contracts. We won't get equal talent and we don't know if Murray and White are true backbone players

Wtf? What is the point of keeping DeRozan and LMA? Getting any picks back would be better than what the Spurs have now, a one way expensive trip to non-contention.

LMA in particular could return some good, cheap assets (unlike DeRozan, LMA still has value in this league).

RC_Drunkford
12-02-2019, 02:52 PM

Walker is definitely ready and showed it in a few games already. It's the coach that holds him back

sasaint
12-02-2019, 03:22 PM
it's not just that they're bad, it's that they're boring
and they are no fun to watch whatsoever

Yeah, I could tolerate losing if the team were playing entertaining ball with energy and enthusiasm.

spurs10
12-02-2019, 03:27 PM
Yes they are. :pctoss

ZeusWillJudge
12-02-2019, 04:13 PM
Maybe Jimmer Fredette will come save us, huh OP? You know you're thinking it. You didn't start a whole thread just to say that the 7-14 Spurs are bad, or to post a link to last night's game. This is one last painful cry for Jimmer.

apalisoc_9
12-02-2019, 04:20 PM
thanks for telling us somthing we already know you dumb faggot.

K...
12-02-2019, 04:27 PM
Wtf? What is the point of keeping DeRozan and LMA? Getting any picks back would be better than what the Spurs have now, a one way expensive trip to non-contention.

LMA in particular could return some good, cheap assets (unlike DeRozan, LMA still has value in this league).

The point is that, unless there is an offer that is genuinely good, id rather let them play out, then take back talent that prolongs the current team dysfunction. The contracts aren't deal breakers and a new coach can just bench then. But if LMA gets a lottery pick or a true equal talent , fine, trade him. But don't take back players that will not solve the team issues

tbdog
12-02-2019, 04:36 PM

Because you need to match salary. And considering that the free agent market next off season is poor, Spurs are targeting 2021.

spurspl
12-02-2019, 05:02 PM

no chances, the truth is our young players wont be stars. They will never be ready. The only guy who i can see as a starter is white but hes still not a guy who can take spurs on a higher level.

BackHome
12-02-2019, 08:08 PM
The biggest issue is that I was counting on Murray or White growing and improving and one of them claiming the starting PG duties. As it sits right now I am not confident that they won’t use the first round in another PG as this draft is PG heavy.

Spurtacular
12-03-2019, 09:00 PM
the sad part is this isn't even a tank job.

That's actually the fun part. Gregg having to watch his all-time record take a hit. Taking a back seat to Bellicek, too. :lol