12-03-2019, 08:27 PM
Brazil rigging this shit to get the easy group, too obvious, tbh

Amuseddaysleeper
12-03-2019, 09:01 PM
Wtf Brazil, such BS

lefty
12-03-2019, 09:08 PM
Don’t worry

From what I hear Messi is the GOAT so he should be able to overcome those challenges

ElNono
12-03-2019, 11:55 PM
140 get in here and spin this shit

lefty
12-04-2019, 12:24 AM
140 get in here and spin this shit

Gabriel Jesus Copa America Champion, not Messi-ah

apalisoc_9
12-04-2019, 02:27 AM
Qatar and Australia are fielding

B teams btw

ElNono
12-04-2019, 03:03 AM
Qatar and Australia are fielding

B teams btw

Still better than Poland, San Marino and Sweden, tbh...

Bynumite
12-04-2019, 03:29 AM
Australia :lmao

It's amazing how every football nation worth a shit never seems to pick up the phone when CONMEBOL calls :lol

Bynumite
12-04-2019, 03:47 AM

Jodelo
12-04-2019, 11:18 AM
There wasn't even a draw held (just for the invited (:lol) teams). Friendly tournament at its best.

DAF86
12-04-2019, 02:10 PM
There wasn't even a draw held (just for the invited (:lol) teams). Friendly tournament at its best.

What do you mean there wasn't a draw held?

Jodelo
12-04-2019, 04:27 PM
What do you mean there wasn't a draw held? Read it on wiki. Per http://www.conmebol.com/es/la-copa-america-2020-se-disputara-en-dos-zonas-de-sudamerica-para-acercar-los-partidos-de Or is that wrong?

DAF86
12-04-2019, 06:27 PM
Read it on wiki. Per http://www.conmebol.com/es/la-copa-america-2020-se-disputara-en-dos-zonas-de-sudamerica-para-acercar-los-partidos-de Or is that wrong?

I'm not going to read all that, but there was a draw, tbh.

apalisoc_9
12-05-2019, 02:17 AM
why does copa america invite teams who arent willing to bring their A teams.

last time they had Japan..Japan brought an olympic team and Qatar left a few players back home.

Just invite some teams that will be committed to bringing an A team. so embarrasing

Jodelo
12-05-2019, 11:08 AM
I'm not going to read all that, but there was a draw, tbh. Yeah, to draw the invited teams (:lol) to their groups. All other teams were set before (North/South zone).

DAF86
12-05-2019, 04:22 PM
Yeah, to draw the invited teams (:lol) to their groups. All other teams were set before (North/South zone).

Yeah, because this edition is played in two countries: Argentina and Colombia. The smart thing to do was to have the countries divided by proximity. Complaining about this is like complaining about the NBA being divided into East and West.

Besides, I don't know why a Messi hater, like you, is complaining. Argentina got the toughest group, tbh. :lol

Jodelo
12-06-2019, 08:46 AM
Yeah, because this edition is played in two countries: Argentina and Colombia. The smart thing to do was to have the countries divided by proximity. Complaining about this is like complaining about the NBA being divided into East and West. Besides, I don't know why a Messi hater, like you, is complaining. Argentina got the toughest group, tbh. :lol Not complaining, tbh. Just laughing at the friendly tournament held without a draw and having invited teams...

DAF86
12-06-2019, 10:18 AM
Not complaining, tbh. Just laughing at the friendly tournament held without a draw and having invited teams...

It isn't a friendly though. Your team, for example, probably wouldn't be able to win the tournament right now, tbh.

Jodelo
12-06-2019, 12:29 PM
It isn't a friendly though. Your team, for example, probably wouldn't be able to win the tournament right now, tbh. If a tournament is held four times in six years, there is a good chance, as a good team, you win it at some point, even more when you invite shitty teams. If Germany would be invited i would feel pretty comfortable, tbh.

DAF86
12-06-2019, 12:40 PM
If a tournament is held four times in six years, there is a good chance, as a good team, you win it at some point, even more when you invite shitty teams. If Germany would be invited i would feel pretty comfortable, tbh.

I'm sure you also felt very comfortable about beating Mexico and South Korea, tbh.

Jodelo
12-06-2019, 01:15 PM
I'm sure you also felt very comfortable about beating Mexico and South Korea, tbh. Not as much as defeating Argentina in the 2014 WC final.

DAF86
12-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Not as much as defeating Argentina in the 2014 WC final.

And yet, you needed Higuain and Palacios to display some historic chokes to pull that off. It seems like your comfort level means pretty little, tbh. :lol

Jodelo
12-07-2019, 09:25 AM
And yet, you needed Higuain and Palacios to display some historic chokes to pull that off. It seems like your comfort level means pretty little, tbh. :lol At least those two tried. Other than another player who failed to make any impact.

ElNono
12-08-2019, 08:10 AM
why does copa america invite teams who arent willing to bring their A teams.

last time they had Japan..Japan brought an olympic team and Qatar left a few players back home.

Just invite some teams that will be committed to bringing an A team. so embarrasing

They can't invite Euro teams to embarrass them because they have their amateur tournament over there at the same time, tbh...

That leaves scrub teams like Qatar, Japan, Mexico, etc...

dunkman
01-09-2020, 07:50 PM
If South America is to close the gap with Europe, they have to call teams like Spain, France or Italy. It will be less of a surprise to compete against those teams at the mundial.

Or at least Mexico should be invited to every copa América, as it was in the beginning.

ElNono
01-14-2020, 12:02 AM
If South America is to close the gap with Europe, they have to call teams like Spain, France or Italy. It will be less of a surprise to compete against those teams at the mundial.

Or at least Mexico should be invited to every copa América, as it was in the beginning.

Frankly, there's nothing special about those euro teams... Spain is a one hit wonder. Mexico is basically Venezuela level.

Plus, the better teams like Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay always play against top Euro teams.

apalisoc_9
01-14-2020, 01:39 AM

meh. Mexico isnt that much better than 2020 Japan..if they are even better.

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 06:08 PM
They can't invite Euro teams to embarrass them because they have their amateur tournament over there at the same time, tbh...

That leaves scrub teams like Qatar, Japan, Mexico, etc...

Troll bait, is obvious troll bait... :lmao

ElNono
01-19-2020, 12:15 AM
Troll bait, is obvious troll bait... :lmao

:lol