PDA

View Full Version : which one of u pollyanna poppers said this to harden

playblair
12-03-2019, 10:45 PM

MultiTroll
12-03-2019, 11:42 PM
With the new rules against fans saying anything randy to pampered stars, how about vice versa?

He's got to be up there with Durant and Kirby for all time bitch.

ShutUp SayItAgain!
12-03-2019, 11:51 PM
Fan should have said fake fouls

sananspursfan21
12-03-2019, 11:57 PM
Ooooooh what a comeback...

Harry Callahan
12-04-2019, 12:01 AM
Harden is a good player, but still a floppin bitch. I'm glad the refs reemed him a couple of times late in the game. He deserves it.

Spurtacular
12-04-2019, 12:04 AM
With the new rules against fans saying anything randy to pampered stars, how about vice versa?

He's got to be up there with Durant and Kirby for all time bitch.

These elites don't believe they have to set the example.

MultiTroll
12-04-2019, 12:13 AM
These elites don't believe they have to set the example.
Well I meant is that cunt Stern Jr. selectively enforcing the new rules.
Pretty sure if Dedmon, Boban, Lonnie Walker IV etc real niggas blatantly swear to a fan on highly visible camera and audio, they get fined.

Should come as zero surprise tho.
Was swearing part of Stern Jr.s no no's by fan to player? Can't remember.

davidbowie
12-04-2019, 12:20 AM
https://twitter.com/Stevie_Evans3/status/1202056731225968640

LOL

gospursgojas
12-04-2019, 12:37 AM
To answer OP question, no one here. ST’ers don’t attend games much less sit in lower bowl.

Spurtacular
12-04-2019, 04:47 AM
Harden took 24 f'ing free throws (made them all). From what I watched, they weren't even touching this guy. NBA is pretty fucking pathetic. Larry Bird would get hit all game long and might get the line only five or six times.

ElNono
12-04-2019, 04:48 AM
playblair is Fabbs? explains some things

Spurtacular
12-04-2019, 04:51 AM
Harden took 24 f'ing free throws (made them all). From what I watched, they weren't even touching this guy. NBA is pretty fucking pathetic. Larry Bird would get hit all game long and might get the line only five or six times.

11-38 FG and 4-20 3FG even with all those bailouts....

But he scored 50 :lol

RC_Drunkford
12-04-2019, 09:56 AM

Imagine how many FTs Jordan would've got against the Pistons lol. They probably would've thrown out the entire Pistons starting 5 for flagrant 2s. These new rules are too soft

Harry Callahan
12-04-2019, 10:25 AM

Metta World Peace touched Harden properly back in the OKC days. Look it up. It warms my heart. If only the MWP foul could be repeated over and over again.

MultiTroll
12-04-2019, 10:32 AM
I wouldn't characterize the shouter as a PPopper.
Otherwise you have an mvp take.

JeffDuncan
12-04-2019, 10:34 AM
Metta World Peace touched Harden properly back in the OKC days. Look it up. It warms my heart. If only the MWP foul could be repeated over and over again.

I liked the Giannis "pass" to Harden last season, too. Hey beard, heads up!

Chucho
12-04-2019, 10:41 AM

When has playblair ever openly condoned and supported pedophilia like Fabbs has been caught, and quoted, doing heavily?

RD2191
12-04-2019, 10:43 AM
Harden is a fucking scrub. He's a bitch.

rjv
12-04-2019, 10:52 AM
fan should have also called him out on how boring watching someone dribble for five seconds before jacking up another three is.

Darius Bieber
12-04-2019, 11:14 AM
Should have clapped back with “Ain’t nobody wanna watch a flopper either god damnit”

UZER
12-04-2019, 11:17 AM
Harden seriously needs to catch a bow. I’m surprised some other player hasn’t just snapped on him and his antics.

phxspurfan
12-04-2019, 12:42 PM
Harden seriously needs to catch a bow. I’m surprised some other player hasn’t just snapped on him and his antics.

He did, Artest got him good back in the day

Genovaswitness
12-04-2019, 12:44 PM

harden was being a pussy getting all close to MWP.

If harden got a career ending injury I’d jump for joy tbh

cool cat
12-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Funny thing is Houston fouled more then the Spurs.

Genovaswitness
12-04-2019, 02:20 PM

gospursgojas
12-04-2019, 02:58 PM

I remember this. I also remember Serge running up to Artest to defend Harden...got one look at the Artest while he had his whole crazy eyes thing going on and almost shit himself. Artest was legit crazy.

UZER
12-04-2019, 03:01 PM
He did, Artest got him good back in the day

Yeah that was a good one. I’m saying he needs another one since he has taken his bitchness to a completely differently level.

MultiTroll
12-04-2019, 03:14 PM
I remember this. I also remember Serge running up to Artest to defend Harden...got one look at the Artest while he had his whole crazy eyes thing going on and almost shit himself. Artest was legit crazy.
Psssh. Stop glorifying that phaggot Metta World Puss. Cheapshotting Harden doesn't mean shit.

Artest backed off like a scurred schoolgirl when Ben Wallace glared at him.

cd98
12-04-2019, 03:22 PM
I think the problem most have with Harden is not that he's shooting free throws, it's that he takes shots, not to make them, but to get fouled. It's like he tries to be an expert at drawing a foul over trying to make a legitimate basketball shot. Not all the time, but enough of the time to make Houston boring to watch.

gospursgojas
12-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Psssh. Stop glorifying that phaggot Metta World Puss. Cheapshotting Harden doesn't mean shit.

Artest backed off like a scurred schoolgirl when Ben Wallace glared at him.

Pretty sure he fought the entire arena after that. Not exactly backing off.

FkLA
12-04-2019, 04:08 PM
Why don't you guys complain when DeRozan does that same rip through move on drives? It's in DeRozan's offensive repertoire too, it's just that Harden is much better at it. It's smart and it takes a certain level of greatness to recognize and take advantage of defenders the way Harden does. It's annoying as an opposing fan but to me most of them are clearly fouls.

Kobe'sAchilles
12-04-2019, 04:11 PM
Nah he ran the fuck away from Wallace. He recognized he picked on the wrong guy

Kobe'sAchilles
12-04-2019, 04:13 PM
Why don't you guys complain when DeRozan does that same rip through move on drives? It's in DeRozan's offensive repertoire too, it's just that Harden is much better at it. It's smart and it takes a certain level of greatness to recognize and take advantage of defenders the way Harden does. It's annoying as an opposing fan but to me most of them are clearly fouls.
I do complain. DeRozan is too ref reliant with his game. They don't give him the call then he lets it affect his entire game and checks himself out mentally.

gospursgojas
12-04-2019, 04:27 PM
I do complain. DeRozan is too ref reliant with his game. They don't give him the call then he lets it affect his entire game and checks himself out mentally.

This. It’s a stupid strategy to drive to bucket with the sole purpose of getting the foul call. Bc if you don’t get it, now you have no back up. You didn’t position yourself to make a layup bc you were too busy trying to draw foul and now you throw up whatever or try and pass it off. This happens to Demar time and time again.

It works for Harden not bc he’s better at it but bc the refs are bias af and nba is wanting it’s superstar.

MultiTroll
12-04-2019, 06:40 PM
Ya he went and found the 120 pound librarian in the audience.
See below:

Nah he ran the fuck away from Wallace. He recognized he picked on the wrong guy

Mugen
12-04-2019, 07:08 PM
:lol This makes no sense considering 85% of his game is trying to draw fouls

Spurtacular
12-04-2019, 07:55 PM
Imagine how many FTs Jordan would've got against the Pistons lol. They probably would've thrown out the entire Pistons starting 5 for flagrant 2s. These new rules are too soft

By design. Guys like Curry, Harden and Klaynus wouldn't be superstars otherwise.

Spur|n|Austin
12-04-2019, 08:03 PM
:lol pretty hilarious imo

RC_Drunkford
12-05-2019, 08:11 AM
By design. Guys like Curry, Harden and Klaynus wouldn't be superstars otherwise.

Facts. I think it got really bad last season, when they started to blow the whistle on anything

Spurtacular
12-05-2019, 09:52 AM
Facts. I think it got really bad last season, when they started to blow the whistle on anything

The Warriors openly lobbied to get Curry all those extra free throws back when he was around 18 ppg.

Genovaswitness
12-05-2019, 10:09 AM
The Warriors openly lobbied to get Curry all those extra free throws back when he was around 18 ppg.

To be fair curry doesn’t really get to the line all that much

Spurtacular
12-05-2019, 10:44 AM
To be fair curry doesn’t really get to the line all that much

Still doubled his FTAs and softened the defense.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-05-2019, 12:35 PM
Harden on the Rockets is perfect. One of my least favorite players on one of my least favorite teams coached by one of my least favorite coaches.

ElNono
12-05-2019, 06:15 PM
When has playblair ever openly condoned and supported pedophilia like Fabbs has been caught, and quoted, doing heavily?

tbh I don’t follow posters around so not sure if that happened. Maybe it’s a burner account a la Durant