PDA

View Full Version : NBA still investigating Spurs win. Rockets won't be granted win but replay still possible!

D WHITE
12-04-2019, 10:47 PM
"Sources said the NBA office has started conducting an investigation that could take longer than the 48-hour window."

"League sources, however, scoffed at the suggestion that the Rockets would be awarded the victory."

Linky: https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28227763/rockets-likely-file-protest-missed-call-james-harden-dunk

FkLA
12-04-2019, 10:55 PM
Don't see how it gets replayed.

You replay it from right after Harden's dunk, with the Rockets up 14 or whatever it was? Doesn't seem fair to negate SA's comeback. It's not like SA had a competitive advantage for the rest of the game. The last time a game was replayed was because a guy fouled out with only 5 fouls which did give the opponent a competitive advantage the rest of the game.

DC23
12-04-2019, 10:58 PM
What about the blatantly missed back court violation on the Rockets that lead to 2 points? Or the fact Harden and Westbrook were a combined 18/68? No doubt it was a missed call but I am believer that no single call or missed call determines a game. It's a series of calls, plays, missed shots, missed free throws, turnovers, blocks, etc.

I don't think anything will come of this. The NBA does not want to set precedence.

ZeusWillJudge
12-04-2019, 11:00 PM
I said last night that I think the league will see the need to do something, but that it has to be a replay. You just don't know how the game would have played out. After that fiasco, Harden was pissed. He ran down the floor and threw up a long 3 that went it. Who knows if he feels the need to do that, without the missed call.

Replays are hard to schedule. My prediction is that they are going to replay the last 8 minutes, and they will schedule it for April 12. The Spurs and Rockets have a game scheduled in SA that day, and last nights game was in SA. It's an afternoon game, which should make it easier to schedule the replay time. And since it's so near the end of the season, it might not have playoff implications for either team - in which case they could just cancel the replay.

ZeusWillJudge
12-04-2019, 11:03 PM

You replay it from right after Harden's dunk, with the Rockets up 14 or whatever it was? Doesn't seem fair to negate SA's comeback. It's not like SA had a competitive advantage for the rest of the game. The last time a game was replayed was because a guy fouled out with only 5 fouls which did give the opponent a competitive advantage the rest of the game.

Yeah, it's an ugly thought. But a ball going through the ring is the basis for the whole game. I mentioned last night that they did a replay once because the refs fouled Shaq out when he only had 5 fouls. That's one of those matter of fact things. It gets a little harder when it's 8 minutes, and such a huge comeback happened. But it only matters if there are playoff implications, so I think they'll put it off until late to see if they can just forget about it.

Spurs 4 The Win
12-04-2019, 11:06 PM
I said last night that I think the league will see the need to do something, but that it has to be a replay. You just don't know how the game would have played out. After that fiasco, Harden was pissed. He ran down the floor and threw up a long 3 that went it. Who knows if he feels the need to do that, without the missed call.

Replays are hard to schedule. My prediction is that they are going to replay the last 8 minutes, and they will schedule it for April 12. The Spurs and Rockets have a game scheduled in SA that day, and last nights game was in SA. It's an afternoon game, which should make it easier to schedule the replay time. And since it's so near the end of the season, it might not have playoff implications for either team - in which case they could just cancel the replay.

They arent replaying it. What a dumb fucking suggestion. The little whiny titty babies from Houston need to fuck right off. Cant wait to watch the gutless cowards flame out and choke again per par int he playoffs.

:lol Houston
:lol Harden
:lol Dantoni
:lol last title back in the 90s
:lol only won cuz Jordan was suspended
:lol Game 5 2017
:lol Always the Spurs bitch

paperboy77
12-04-2019, 11:15 PM

Absolutely not fair. Also, what if someone like DeRozen or Jakob are hurt and can’t play that day? Not gonna happen. Rocketts blew that game and deserved to lose.

99 Problems
12-04-2019, 11:20 PM
Haha. Yesterdays nba

slick'81
12-04-2019, 11:29 PM
What a clusterfck

Degoat
12-04-2019, 11:34 PM
If we end up having to replay the game I hope Pop unleashes some wrath lol boycotts the game, has every player foul out, etc lol

spurs10
12-04-2019, 11:36 PM
I don't think you can replay the game or a portion of it because it would indeed negate that hard fought comeback. Also the fact the Rockets were awarded at least one basket that shouldn't have counted makes it all the more unlikely. That was a great game. Of course the basket should have counted. The back court violation was the most obvious other bad call that led to a slam dunk for Chandler. That shouldn't have counted. You didn't need to watch it in slow motion to see it was a bad call.

On to Friday! :flag:

timvp
12-04-2019, 11:42 PM
I don't think the NBA will make the Spurs replay that game. That was just a blown call by a ref. Not much different than a blown goaltending call or a three-pointer in which a toe was on the line. If the NBA grants this replay, they will open a gigantic can of worms.

If the NBA does force the replay, all 19 of Lonnie Walker IV's fourth quarter points will be wiped away :wow

SpurPadre
12-04-2019, 11:47 PM
I don't think the NBA will make the Spurs replay that game. That was just a blown call by a ref. Not much different than a blown goaltending call or a three-pointer in which a toe was on the line. If the NBA grants this replay, they will open a gigantic can of worms.

If the NBA does force the replay, all 19 of Lonnie Walker IV's fourth quarter points will be wiped away :wow

Something is going to happen. I know you don't reply to me but if it were as simple as you say, wouldn't the league have come to a decision by now?

Beartrucci
12-04-2019, 11:48 PM
Do the Spurs have to play the game if the NBA schedules it? I’d love to see Spurs tell the NBA to go f themselves if NBA wanted a replay, but it’d probably be a massive fine or something.

slick'81
12-04-2019, 11:48 PM

Talk about pussing in lw4's cheerios

spurs10
12-04-2019, 11:56 PM

If the NBA does force the replay, all 19 of Lonnie Walker IV's fourth quarter points will be wiped away :wow And that would be much more wrong than a 'blown call.'

MarCowMar
12-05-2019, 12:01 AM
Don't see how they can overturn this without allowing us to replay vs Lakers for Fisher's 0.4 shot. Bring everyone out of retirement and do the damn thing over again!

Spurs 4 The Win
12-05-2019, 12:05 AM
Something is going to happen. I know you don't reply to me but if it were as simple as you say, wouldn't the league have come to a decision by now?

Um no, as of right now they dont need to say anything. Rockets havent even filed a protest. The league is probably conducting interviews and gathering information in the event of a protest. They have no reason to release any statement at this time.

Seventyniner
12-05-2019, 12:07 AM
Harden travelled going in for that dunk anyway. Move on.

SAGirl
12-05-2019, 12:18 AM

Wow. This is a very pragmatic solution. It’s tough to see them replaying a game. League probably doesn’t want that precedent

ZeusWillJudge
12-05-2019, 12:27 AM
They arent replaying it. What a dumb fucking suggestion.

I'm a lot of things, Nancy, and you're welcome to point any of them out. But dumb isn't on the list. The other people here can read the story below and make up their own minds. You can kiss my godly ass.

One protest that was granted did alter the outcome. In a Nov. 30, 1982, game between the Lakers and Spurs, Lakers guard Norm Nixon was at the foul line for his second free throw. San Antonio led 116-114 with seconds left in regulation. Nixon faked the free throw shot, and players from both teams went into the lane. The refs called a lane violation on both teams and issued a jump ball at halfcourt. The Lakers won the tap and Nixon scored the tying basket, forcing overtime. The Lakers won 137-132 in double overtime.

The Spurs filed a protest and won. Officials should have made Nixon shoot the second free throw instead of going to a jump ball. "It's a bigger thing to other people. It was just funny how it transpired," Nixon said. "It was a memorable moment, but as far as relevance and being a big game, no, it was one of 82."

The final seconds of regulation were replayed, and the Spurs won 117-114. "We laugh about it because the call the ref made was wrong," Nixon said.

Now I've already pointed out that 8 minutes is a lot harder to handle than those few seconds, or the minute that got replayed between the Hawks and Heat. But that Spurs-Lakers game above could just as easily have gone into double OT, just like the original, and could easily have taken 8 minutes to replay. The point is, the league upheld a protest, did a replay, and it changed the outcome of the game.

I've also pointed out that IF they uphold the protest, they won't want to take away SA's home court in the replay. That would pretty much leave the April 12 date that I listed above. And the other advantage to that, as I fucking said, is that it might give them the opportunity to just forget about it, if it doesn't affect any playoff seedings. For the league, that would be the best possible outcome. Just pretend like it never happened.

As per usual, not many people here can look at anything from any perspective than Spurs' fans. The league has to think about a lot more than one team.

ZeusWillJudge
12-05-2019, 12:32 AM

Good for you! :tu It isn't that simple, no matter who says it is, and the league would not be taking this long if there were zero possibility of them taking some action.

The league has a situation on their hands, and a lot of eyes watching. The worst possible thing would be for this game to cost the Rockets home court against somebody in the playoffs (and then lose 4-3), or for the Spurs to miss the playoffs for the first time in forever because of a reversal. That's one more reason why I think they'll look for a solution where they just don't have to make a decision until nearly the last minute. They could schedule that replay for the end of the season, and then abandon it if they get the opportunity. It's a politician's solution, and Silver is a politician.

Spurs 4 The Win
12-05-2019, 12:35 AM
I'm a lot of things, Nancy, and you're welcome to point any of them out. But dumb isn't on the list. The other people here can read the story below and make up their own minds. You can kiss my godly ass.

One protest that was granted did alter the outcome. In a Nov. 30, 1982, game between the Lakers and Spurs, Lakers guard Norm Nixon was at the foul line for his second free throw. San Antonio led 116-114 with seconds left in regulation. Nixon faked the free throw shot, and players from both teams went into the lane. The refs called a lane violation on both teams and issued a jump ball at halfcourt. The Lakers won the tap and Nixon scored the tying basket, forcing overtime. The Lakers won 137-132 in double overtime.

The Spurs filed a protest and won. Officials should have made Nixon shoot the second free throw instead of going to a jump ball. "It's a bigger thing to other people. It was just funny how it transpired," Nixon said. "It was a memorable moment, but as far as relevance and being a big game, no, it was one of 82."

The final seconds of regulation were replayed, and the Spurs won 117-114. "We laugh about it because the call the ref made was wrong," Nixon said.

Now I've already pointed out that 8 minutes is a lot harder to handle than those few seconds, or the minute that got replayed between the Hawks and Heat. But that Spurs-Lakers game above could just as easily have gone into double OT, just like the original, and could easily have taken 8 minutes to replay. The point is, the league upheld a protest, did a replay, and it changed the outcome of the game.

I've also pointed out that IF they uphold the protest, they won't want to take away SA's home court in the replay. That would pretty much leave the April 12 date that I listed above. And the other advantage to that, as I fucking said, is that it might give them the opportunity to just forget about it, if it doesn't affect any playoff seedings. For the league, that would be the best possible outcome. Just pretend like it never happened.

As per usual, not many people here can look at anything from any perspective than Spurs' fans. The league has to think about a lot more than one team.

For a self proclaimed smart guy, you fail to recognize the pattern. The replays are happening in the FINAL MINUTE of games when the missed call had a clear and direct impact on the outcome. Harden's "dunk" fits none of these criteria. There will be no replay. If I am wrong I will self-ban for two months. If I am right, you self ban for two months, deal?

ZeusWillJudge
12-05-2019, 12:36 AM
For a self proclaimed smart guy, you fail to recognize the pattern. The replays are happening in the FINAL MINUTE of games when the missed call had a clear and direct impact on the outcome. Harden's "dunk" fits none of these criteria. There will be no replay. If I am wrong I will self-ban for two months. If I am right, you self ban for two months, deal?

I've explained it twice now. You're the one who fails to recognize. Fuck off.

Spurs 4 The Win
12-05-2019, 12:38 AM
Good for you! :tu It isn't that simple, no matter who says it is, and the league would not be taking this long if there were zero possibility of them taking some action.

The league has a situation on their hands, and a lot of eyes watching. The worst possible thing would be for this game to cost the Rockets home court against somebody in the playoffs (and then lose 4-3), or for the Spurs to miss the playoffs for the first time in forever because of a reversal. That's one more reason why I think they'll look for a solution where they just don't have to make a decision until nearly the last minute. They could schedule that replay for the end of the season, and then abandon it if they get the opportunity. It's a politician's solution, and Silver is a politician.

They arent "taking long" because there is nothing to say. There is no protest that has been filed, there is no reason to comment. It is that simple.

Spurs 4 The Win
12-05-2019, 12:38 AM
I've explained it twice now. You're the one who fails to recognize. Fuck off.

So you are scared to put your money where your mouth is? :lol

ZeusWillJudge
12-05-2019, 12:58 AM
BTW - note that I keep saying "IF" the game is replayed. I think it's a coin toss. There are some other jerk-offs here who claim to know for 100% certain what's going to happen. But I'll throw in a little bonus prediction:

IF the league decides to take some kind of action, they're going to accompany it with additional explanation. Something along the lines of, "We have reviewed the video, and determined that Coach Pringles attempted to challenge the call within the allowable 30 seconds, but was not given the opportunity by the officials. For that reason, we have decided to..."

The basis they used last night for not allowing the challenge is that he did not challenge in time. If they say the video shows that he really did (he claims he did... now), they could say that they have no choice, since that was the reason for not giving the points to the Rockets last night.

ZeusWillJudge
12-05-2019, 01:01 AM
So you are scared to put your money where your mouth is? :lol

How about we just compare penis size and get it over with?

I've given you way more time than you're worth. You'll just have to play with yourself from here on out.

Spurs 4 The Win
12-05-2019, 01:04 AM
BTW - note that I keep saying "IF" the game is replayed. I think it's a coin toss. There are some other jerk-offs here who claim to know for 100% certain what's going to happen. But I'll throw in a little bonus prediction:

IF the league decides to take some kind of action, they're going to accompany it with additional explanation. Something along the lines of, "We have reviewed the video, and determined that Coach Pringles attempted to challenge the call within the allowable 30 seconds, but was not given the opportunity by the officials. For that reason, we have decided to..."

The basis they used last night for not allowing the challenge is that he did not challenge in time. If they say the video shows that he really did (he claims he did... now), they could say that they have no choice, since that was the reason for not giving the points to the Rockets last night.

Ah yes, so you are backing off now, embarrassing. :lol I personally 100% guarantee they wont make us replay this. I will continue with the bet against myself if you are too much of a coward to participate. I will self ban for two months if any replay of any sort happens.

Spurs 4 The Win
12-05-2019, 01:04 AM
How about we just compare penis size and get it over with?

I've given you way more time than you're worth. You'll just have to play with yourself from here on out.

I win, you clearly dont have one with a bitchass post like this. :lol

timvp
12-05-2019, 01:32 AM
[I]One protest that was granted did alter the outcome. In a Nov. 30, 1982, game between the Lakers and Spurs, Lakers guard Norm Nixon was at the foul line for his second free throw. San Antonio led 116-114 with seconds left in regulation. Nixon faked the free throw shot, and players from both teams went into the lane. The refs called a lane violation on both teams and issued a jump ball at halfcourt. The Lakers won the tap and Nixon scored the tying basket, forcing overtime. The Lakers won 137-132 in double overtime.

The difference, as I see it, is that Harden's dunk was a blown judgement call. Those happen all the time. The Spurs vs. Lakers game and the Shaq fouling out with only five fouls were more than just judgement calls gone wrong. Those were just completely erroneous and unfair decisions within a game -- that didn't involve referee judgement.

But, yeah, I could be wrong. The Spurs are in trouble if the Rockets could get proof that their challenge was erroneously denied, for example. (Though the ref said after the game the Rockets didn't challenge in time.) We'll see.

JPB
12-05-2019, 02:07 AM

That's the main reason, regarding of any technical considerations, why I don't see them doing anything else than a assessment about the wrong call (maybe mentioning the missed backourt violation for good measure).

Otherwise, they'd create a jurisprudence other teams would gladly exploit. But anyway, a wrong call is a wrong call, end of story...

Notice MacMahon (Rockets media bitch)'s articles on ESPN went from "Rockets confident"... to "Rockets hopeful"... to "Rockets filling a protest so the NBA investigate" :lol

cool cat
12-05-2019, 02:27 AM
The longer it takes the more worried I get. You just say it was a missed call and move on, that’s what they do dozens of other times throughout the year.

Fireball
12-05-2019, 03:37 AM
what is to investigate? it is obvious the two points should have counted. is there a rule for something like this? if yes, then use it, if not, move on ...

rascal
12-05-2019, 05:37 AM
Every win hurts the Spurs chances at getting a top 3 pick.

RC_Drunkford
12-05-2019, 07:13 AM

And he'll find himself right back on the bench for Marco Belinelli, cause :pop: "technically it never happened"

That's the part I don't get. Pringles used his coaches challenge prior to that, so how can he challenge twice?

Genovaswitness
12-05-2019, 09:00 AM
astounding paragraphs long autism in this thread.

there’s nothing to debate. spurs won

tbdog
12-05-2019, 09:12 AM
And he'll find himself right back on the bench for Marco Belinelli, cause :pop: "technically it never happened"

That's the part I don't get. Pringles used his coaches challenge prior to that, so how can he challenge twice?

Pringles challenge the last play of the game when Harden was called for the offensive foul.

BillMc
12-05-2019, 09:16 AM
Can we then replay the 2008 WCF game where Fisher mugged Berry on the final play but no call was made? I think we should replay that.

Also, Britain wants a "do over" for the 100 Years War with France.

Russ
12-05-2019, 10:26 AM
Replaying the last 7 minutes of the game would be a PR nightmare for the League.

People who paid to see the game would realize that they didn't see the game. They would realize they don't even know who won.

Finality would be gone. Results would be negotiable.

Virtually all the national pundits seem united in the view that any replay would be a Pandora's Box.

It would be very surprising (and also lead to a cascade of unintended consequences) if any replaying were to be allowed.

DAF86
12-05-2019, 10:53 AM

Imagine having a career night just for it to not count. :lol

Before there was technology in soccer, many times the ball would cross the goal-line and the goal wasn't counted and visce versa. Games were never replayed, even though scores in soccer are much more rare and important than in basketball. It was just taken as a ref's mistake.

Leave the result as is and just punish the refs. That's the logical way to act.

Dex
12-05-2019, 11:03 AM
My take is that the league is "doing their due diligence" by stating they are reviewing it. That said, I don't think the game will replayed. As others have said, it sets a very slippery slope for any missed calls in the future.

I wouldn't be surprised if they see fit to do something about it this summer though like making it something that is reviewable or adjusting the way coaches challenge can be used.

Honestly, they probably never had any reason to think "should we be able to review whether or not the ball actually goes through the basket" before this.

Mugen
12-05-2019, 11:13 AM
If they actually rule for a replay, I hope the Spurs boycott the fuck out of that :lol

I can't think of a more pussy organization from a more bitch-made city than the Rockets tbh.

Harry Callahan
12-05-2019, 11:15 AM
The over and back call that was missed and DIRECTLY resulted in two points for Hou at the 2nd Quarter buzzer. Those two points were also the result of a missed judgement call. The result would be spurs ball on their end of the court with a little bit of time left on the clock at the half. That call could have resulted in up to a five point swing in favor of the Spurs. In addition, due to the clock running out at that point the Rockets would have no way of getting any additional points at the half.

Two can play that game and the Spurs I'm sure have provided that video to 5th Avenue as well.

The Rockets had literally dozens of chances to rectify the missed call. Don't turn the ball over, shoot better, play better defense, don't blow a 22 point lead. This is so Rockets, so Dantoni, so Morey.

Poolboy5623
12-05-2019, 11:15 AM
Give the Rockets the win...who gives a shit? The Spurs win with Lonnies performance, either way imo.

Mugen
12-05-2019, 11:20 AM
Give the Rockets the win...who gives a shit? The Spurs win with Lonnies performance, either way imo.

:lol Fuck that. Fuck the Rockets. I don't care if the Spurs win another game this season but that W against that bitch organization better stand.

Genovaswitness
12-05-2019, 11:30 AM

Cuck mentality tbh

BillMc
12-05-2019, 11:34 AM
:lol Fuck that. Fuck the Rockets. I don't care if the Spurs win another game this season but that W against that bitch organization better stand.

Torturing D'Antoni makes any season a success.

Budkin
12-05-2019, 11:37 AM
No way in hell it gets replayed. Rockets need to let it go.

Genovaswitness
12-05-2019, 12:18 PM
All you self proclaimed experets and graders are so naive, this shit happened in 2008 because the wrong guy fouled out. Score didn't matter(117-111) maybe the time on clocked mattered(51.9) seconds but they replayed the game. Also this is the second time the Spurs have been involved in a controversy like this. Spurs protested an overtime loss to the lakers and they replayed it and ended up winning.

You've all been trained so well in the art of congestive dissonance by your Cult Leader Poop and his acolytes on this message board.

Incidentally I remembered these and looked for the article. Its will happen and it will happen in April just like the other two incidents.

https://www.espn.com/nba/news/story?id=3192421

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1983/04/13/San-Antonio-Spurs-fans-have-the-unusual-opportunity-to/6048419058000/

cuck mentality tbh. take your “congestive dissonance” and shove it :lmao

Dex
12-05-2019, 12:20 PM
All you self proclaimed experets and graders are so naive, this shit happened in 2008 because the wrong guy fouled out. Score didn't matter(117-111) maybe the time on clocked mattered(51.9) seconds but they replayed the game. Also this is the second time the Spurs have been involved in a controversy like this. Spurs protested an overtime loss to the lakers and they replayed it and ended up winning.

You've all been trained so well in the art of congestive dissonance by your Cult Leader Poop and his acolytes on this message board.

Incidentally I remembered these and looked for the article. Its will happen and it will happen in April just like the other two incidents.

https://www.espn.com/nba/news/story?id=3192421

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1983/04/13/San-Antonio-Spurs-fans-have-the-unusual-opportunity-to/6048419058000/

Nearly every talking head in the media is saying that the game won't be replayed either and the Rockets are being crybabies, so I guess they are all Pop's acolytes too.

acoelho1
12-05-2019, 12:32 PM
I think a replay is remote at best. First, they were up big at the time and you can’t definitely state that the bucket cost them the game. Now if it happened at the end of regulation that would be a different story. I just can’t see it happening and there is no way to be fair to both parties because you can’t wipe away the Spurs comeback. That would be more egregious then the Harden missed call.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-05-2019, 12:43 PM
I agree that any sort of replay, or changing the outcome by the NBA would open up a huge can of worms for the league. Every missed call would come into question. Sh!t happens, and the pu$$y Rockets just need to move on. They had every opportunity to still win the game after that.

As someone else said, let's replay the end of .04. Better yet, award the Spurs the win, pull all the players back out of retirement and let's replay the remainder of that post season.

Pringles is an ass, and just can't get over Pop's ownage of him the last 16 years.

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-05-2019, 12:59 PM

There's not a lot of people watching. You have a titty baby franchise in Houston that's looking for a bailout, and the rest of the league wondering if Silver's going to be a pussy about it or not. The league comes out and says too bad, but game is over, it won't even be a thought outside of Houston sports radio by the end of the weekend.

Seventyniner
12-05-2019, 01:09 PM
My take is that the league is "doing their due diligence" by stating they are reviewing it. That said, I don't think the game will replayed. As others have said, it sets a very slippery slope for any missed calls in the future.

I wouldn't be surprised if they see fit to do something about it this summer though like making it something that is reviewable or adjusting the way coaches challenge can be used.

Honestly, they probably never had any reason to think "should we be able to review whether or not the ball actually goes through the basket" before this.

This. They will change the rule but have the game result stand.

I don't see it as being any different than blowing a goaltending call, in effect.

itzsoweezee
12-05-2019, 02:00 PM
There were 7 minutes left in the quarter when this happened. Are we supposed to disregard everything that happened in the remaining 17 minutes of the game because of this one blown call? This is fucking stupid

spurs10
12-05-2019, 11:40 PM
There were 7 minutes left in the quarter when this happened. Are we supposed to disregard everything that happened in the remaining 17 minutes of the game because of this one blown call? This is fucking stupid This

Degoat
12-05-2019, 11:54 PM
I think those bitchy Rockets are just protesting this for publicity, they feel they’ve been screwed by the refs a lot of times so they’re trying to make a statement to the league

UZER
12-05-2019, 11:56 PM
I think those bitchy Rockets are just protesting this for publicity, they feel they’ve been screwed by the refs a lot of times so they’re trying to make a statement to the league

Oh yeah, definitely. That poor Harden guy gets no calls.

Degoat
12-05-2019, 11:58 PM

yeah the irony of them complaining about the refs is hilarious but I can guarantee because of this protest the rockets will get even more favorable calls now

duncan2k5
12-06-2019, 12:23 AM
It won't be replayed... It's a blown call... There's like 10 every game

duncan2k5
12-06-2019, 12:25 AM
I would LOVE to replay it and blow them out... Or imagine I'd Harden gets a season ending injury during the replayed game...lol

spurs10
12-06-2019, 01:34 AM
Oh yeah, definitely. That poor Harden guy gets no calls. :lol Yeah he needs one of those director chairs parked out at the free-throw line with his name on the back of it.

Seventyniner
12-06-2019, 01:40 AM
Wasn't there a player that ended up on both teams' box scores because there was a replay and he was traded from one team to the other in between?

XDT76
12-06-2019, 02:02 AM

You should be called for a foul for even thinking of defending him. How dare those ref keeps swallowing the whistle.

weeks
12-06-2019, 07:12 AM
ever visit clutchfans? I've never seen a fanbase whine about the refs as much as rocketfan
they're even worse than we are

RC_Drunkford
12-06-2019, 08:57 AM
ever visit clutchfans? I've never seen a fanbase whine about the refs as much as rocketfan

it's hilarious. When you have Harden on the team you should be the last ones to whine about refereeing. He averages more FTAs than some teams

benefactor
12-06-2019, 09:21 AM
It's Houston fan in general. As a Texans fan I can tell you Houston fans from Houston whine about officiating more than any fan base in existence.

exstatic
12-06-2019, 10:07 AM
Wasn't there a player that ended up on both teams' box scores because there was a replay and he was traded from one team to the other in between?

In the Nets/Philly re-play, there were TWO players in the box score for both teams after a mid season trade. I believe that one of them lost points on his initial team point score when time was wiped off of the clock.

Chomag
12-06-2019, 03:37 PM
That one play didn't change the outcome either way, replaying it would be so stupid, SO I guess from now whenever there is a bad call they will have to replay the game again? I guess we will never even make it out of regular season that way lol