PDA

View Full Version : OT: Upcoming Big Moneylines You Like The Most?

Spurtacular
12-05-2019, 11:54 PM
NFL

+650 Detroit @ Minnesota
+600 Washington @ GB
+285 Cincy @ Cleveland
+280 NYG @ Philly
+245 Denver @ Houston
+230 Baltimore @ Buffalo
+148 SF @ NO

NBA

+460 Washington @ Miami
+180 GS @ Chicago
+150 Sacramento @ Spurs
+140 LAL @ Portland
+140 Orlando @ Cleveland
+130 Denver @ Boston
+120 Minnesota @ OKC
+135 LAC @ Milwaukee

NHL

Nominate Your Own

College Basketball

Nominate Your Own

College Football

Nominate Your Own

Other Sports

Nominate Your Own

Spurtacular
12-06-2019, 12:13 AM
Cincy, NYG, Buffalo, SF are the games I think the dogs have a legit chance of winning. But the first two are because of how shaky the favorites (Cleveland and Philly) look lately more than anything. One would think Cincy gonna have a good game here at one point; but I haven't paid enough attention to them to know for sure. NYG has some legit offensive weaponry if Philly gonna struggle.

49ers are a team that could come out hot (same with the Saints). The Bills is the one I probably like the most. I think they have a 30-40 percent chance of winning, which makes the ML a technically good bet in that respect.

NBA: Betting both sides of Spurs and Lakers games looks promising. T-Wolves I kind of like; they're 7-3 on the road and going against a not very good OKC imo. The LAC/Mil and Den/Bos games should've been the TNT games, tbh. What an f'ing ripoff. Yea, that's why ratings are down; they're picking shitty games to show.

Spurtacular
12-06-2019, 12:14 AM
I dunno; I think it's less than 50 percent chance I get out to the Sports Book anyhow; but wanted to post this in case.