PDA

View Full Version : Read How The Spurs Can Be Unstoppable!!!

SPURFECTION
11-02-2005, 01:48 PM
The Spurs team this year is SUPERB. i just saw the way they beat Denver. They started off kinda of slow but they still won.. YESSSS!!! This team can be even better than they are now. Maybe they should go after some guy named Ramel "ROCK" Lloyd in the ABA. Ive seen this guy play and he is a great player who knows the game well. He was the leading scorer in the ABA, he played for the LA stars who are now the Aftershock and Orange County Buzz. Getting this guy would be like getting a #1 pick out of college and would HELP make the SPURS UNSTOPPABLE !!! I think hes also played on international teams which seems like a Spurs lucky charm :blah maybe im wrong who cares : )

I am from San Antonio and I live in California now and i hate to hear about the Lakers here all the time and love it when they lose . Hopefully the next Spur they add will be this Dude or someone else with his style and experience. :elephant OR they should just go kidnap Scola from Argentina so he can be with his pals manu and oberto : )

^^^ i Posted this a while ago and DAMN !!!! some of you guys made me feel like Im Arguing with the LAKERS fans i have to deal with here. Was just trying to make a suggestion . NOT like its gonna happen. Do you people know what its like to be Spurs fan in some other teams territory especially LakerVille? Anyways i wish Malik and Daniels were back. :spin

ChumpDumper
11-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Thank you, Ramel Lloyd's agent....

SPURFECTION
11-02-2005, 02:05 PM
LOL no im not .. just like what i see and would love them to leave a path of destruction throughout the season which is very possible with their roster now. Actually i would love to see Antonio Daniels and Malik Rose back with the Spurs. they belong there and are missed. Well at least i miss seeing those two guys play. Hard to see them on another team.
P.S. I hope when they play Houston Derek Anderson doesnt get to score for being an ass when he left the spurs.

ChumpDumper
11-02-2005, 02:08 PM
No pt. If the Spurs sign anyone it'll be a true small forward.

Kori Ellis
11-02-2005, 02:08 PM
You realize that the ABA doesn't even play by real basketball rules, right? It's a gimmick league.

If he wants to get the NBA, he should play in the CBA or DLeague. ABA isn't for NBA prospects.

timvp
11-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Welcome to the forum, Ramel.

SPURFECTION
11-02-2005, 02:13 PM
JEEPERS!!!! Okay forget what i said then. i was just trying to help even though the SPURS dont need the help.. i think they are close to a perfect team now and will only get better. YIKES !!!! i didnt know i was gonna be getting criticized for making a harmless suggestion. IM a Spurs fan remember .LOL.. Southside !!!!!!! Anyways doesnt matter the spurs owners know what they are doing and i dont. im just trying to enjoy and cant wait til Fridays game :spin

mouse
11-02-2005, 02:16 PM
Read How The Spurs Can Be Unstoppable!!!

Ok I will . now do me a favor and ,
Don't forget to read Saturday how the Spurs were stopped dead in their tracks by the Mavericks. :lmao

Marcus Bryant
11-02-2005, 02:16 PM
Tell you what the Spurs really need....Stan Kelly out from behind the scorer's table walking on the court during the game with a wired mike doing play by play.

SPURFECTION
11-02-2005, 02:40 PM
WELL THE SPURS PROBABLY DONT NEED ANYTHING.. I GUESS WE WILL SEE THEIR TRUE POWER AFTER ABOUT 20 GAMES. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL START 20-0 :spin BUT THATS JUST ME BEING HOPEFULL SO I CAN RUB IN THE LAKERS FANS FACES THAT ARE ALWAYS HECKLING ME ABOUT THE SPURS.

AND PLEASE ... DALLAS ISNT GOING ANYWHERE THIS YEAR. SO GO AHEAD AND KEEP WISHING !!!! FINLEY IS A SPUR NOW BOYEEEEEEEEEEE!! :elephant

Notorious H.O.P.
11-02-2005, 03:35 PM
We tried the streetballer route with Lloyd Daniels a little more than a decade ago and that didn't workout too well. And if you think Pop is going to deal with a streetballer attitude and game, then you haven't been paying much attention recently.

As has been stated, if "Rock" wants in the NBA, he's got to work his way up through real leagues.