PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Anyone butthurt that the Lakers are the best team in the NBA once again?

Millennial_Messiah
12-07-2019, 12:34 AM
They don't rebuild, they reload. #JHUTT

:lol SA Shits
:lol Poop
:lol Fat Antonio
:lol The Bag stays in Texas

lefty
12-07-2019, 12:36 AM
Bot really because t:lolday’s NBA is a shit product

swrowe78
12-07-2019, 01:06 AM
That's been the history of the Lakers since forever. Wilt, Kareem, Shaq now Lebron. They don't rebuild, they just get superstars to join them.

Bynumite
12-07-2019, 01:24 AM
That's been the history of the Lakers since forever. Wilt, Kareem, Shaq now Lebron. They don't rebuild, they just get superstars to join them.

But spurfan led me to believe the Lakers could no longer attract superstars :lmao

Magic, Worthy, Caruso. Lakers also had plenty of homegrown talent throughout their history.

UZER
12-07-2019, 01:30 AM
But spurfan led me to believe the Lakers could no longer attract superstars :lmao

Magic, Worthy, Caruso. Lakers also had plenty of homegrown talent throughout their history.

We didn’t lead you to believe. It was true. Spurs fan was right for 5 years. That’s half a decade. And the Lakers missed the playoffs for 6 years. I mean that’s a pretty good run of being right.

FrostKing
12-07-2019, 01:36 AM
That is Los Angeles sports in a nutshell. Except maybe LA Kings

This strategy consistently fails in all the other sports except shitty NBA

Sidenote: I still prefer Clippers in 7 game series

Ball Buster
12-07-2019, 01:48 AM
:lol everybody droning on for years about the terrible Lakers front office. Oh, the old man passed. They’ll never win, they’re rudderless!

Fred:lol ruining the L:lolkers. They’re doomed, Clippers better now :lmao

whitemamba
12-07-2019, 02:07 AM
We stacked tbh

Raven
12-07-2019, 07:44 AM
nobody cares, really. You had none of the arguments you were making back in the day. You can't claim a competent front office or anything of the sort. You buy wins, that's it. It was a hell of a fun time this decade. Don't worry, it will come back.

endrity
12-07-2019, 08:21 AM
I gotta say, the annoying feeling is coming back once again. At least the Mavs are relevant again as well. Somehow that make it much less insufferable.

Rummpd
12-07-2019, 10:02 AM
Milwaukee Bucks are LAL played soft schedule till this week

Laker_1995
12-07-2019, 10:09 AM
I only fuck with dudes here ( no homo) who have given me shit before but I’m never looking ahead about anything. We should have lost both games to Dallas and we lost to the clippers. We still need to face HOU as well. Barring any injuries we have a legit chance at a title. But we are not the favs. Every list before the season started had clippers jazz Denver and HOu in front for most people so if anything I guess we’re overachieving as of now lol

Rummpd
12-07-2019, 11:30 AM
LAL is impressive and they lucked into right coach - defense is stressed out even LaBroom buying in...,

LkrFan
12-07-2019, 12:10 PM
https://twitter.com/feebeegb/status/1203192566545448961?s=09

:lmao

DC23
12-07-2019, 12:55 PM
Vogel does not get enough credit. And honestly, Dwight Howard's 'role acceptance' and level of play is not getting the credit it deserves. He's been great. LBJ and AD need to remain healthy obviously.

Millennial_Messiah
12-07-2019, 01:22 PM

Don't forget Kobe the Charlotte Hornet.

Millennial_Messiah
12-07-2019, 01:25 PM
Vogel does not get enough credit. And honestly, Dwight Howard's 'role acceptance' and level of play is not getting the credit it deserves. He's been great. LBJ and AD need to remain healthy obviously.

yeah if Bible Kemp/6'11 Bottom is OK with being just an elite rim protector and rebounder on both sides of the ball, he's a good piece. if he demands to be shaq and get the ball a lot on offense, he's a cancer.

Millennial_Messiah
12-07-2019, 01:28 PM
I gotta say, the annoying feeling is coming back once again. At least the Mavs are relevant again as well. Somehow that make it much less insufferable.

Nah, it was worse in 2015-2019 with GSFaggots. The early childhood-2012 Lakers were a hated arch rival for sure, but at least Kobe was magnificently fun to watch as much as you'd hate him. He'd always make the big shot and the offense was centered around him.

That gimmicky motion "use curry as a decoy and draymond's illegal screenball" the Faggots used was an all time basketball abomination.

Millennial_Messiah
12-07-2019, 01:30 PM
I just have zero respect for anyone who calls themself a Laker fan but would bandwagon a San Francisco based Warriors team in 2015-2019. I thought LA and SF were bitter arch rivals?!?

Dirks_Finale
12-07-2019, 02:06 PM
Pelinka really filled out the roster around the stars nicely.

But damn, must be nice having this major built in advantage every freaking free agency period. Chandler Parsons was our prized free agency signing, post title. So yeah, makes the rest of the nba universe sorta despise you guys.

Laker_1995
12-07-2019, 02:12 PM
Pelinka really filled out the roster around the stars nicely.

But damn, must be nice having this major built in advantage every freaking free agency period. Chandler Parsons was our prized free agency signing, post title. So yeah, makes the rest of the nba universe sorta despise you guys.

It’s y’all fault we went into a damn Great Depression from 2011 lmao. I remeber that game 4 and Jason terry and Stevenson and dirk and barea and Peja not missing a single 3 lol. It was absolute torture. But I’m happy we back to have a chance at a ring.

swrowe78
12-07-2019, 03:52 PM
Lakers lucked out quite a bit with those two. I don't think Ty Lue would have been as good as Vogel. And Cousins would have not been as good of a defender as Dwight.

Texas_Ranger
12-07-2019, 03:53 PM
wow they were reloading 10 years. congrats.

Spurtacular
12-07-2019, 05:01 PM
They don't rebuild, they reload.

:lol Took like a decade to reload.

Spurtacular
12-07-2019, 05:03 PM
I only fuck with dudes here

:lol Homo

Laker_1995
12-07-2019, 05:17 PM
:lol Homo
Agggh you a fool lol

Monostradamus
12-07-2019, 05:25 PM
The Clippers are the best team in the NBA. They won’t be the 1 seed due to load management, but they’ll beat the Lakers in 6.

endrity
12-07-2019, 06:28 PM
Nah, it was worse in 2015-2019 with GSFaggots. The early childhood-2012 Lakers were a hated arch rival for sure, but at least Kobe was magnificently fun to watch as much as you'd hate him. He'd always make the big shot and the offense was centered around him.

That gimmicky motion "use curry as a decoy and draymond's illegal screenball" the Faggots used was an all time basketball abomination.

I mean, the Warriors were such a joke for over 25 years that them having some kind of success was, at least until they got KD, somewhat acceptable. Plus with the Mavs going into full rebuild mode, many of Dirk's rivals retiring as well, I could care less which other team was achieving success ... as long as it wasn't the Laker.

I gotta admit though, I did enjoy the Raptor closing the book on the Warriors' run. I am not sure I would have enjoyed Houston doing the same one year before.

daslicer
12-07-2019, 06:52 PM
Don't care tbh. The Kobe-Shaq Lakers and Kobe-Gasol Lakers were hateable because they were direct rivals of the Duncan Spurs. Spurs are not competing for a title so it's hard to be upset at the Lakers doing well. Of course I would love to see them fail just to see their fanbase butthurt along with the media. The media especially since they tend to go nuts when Lebron/Lakers don't win.

namlook
12-07-2019, 07:13 PM
The Clippers are the best team in the NBA. They won’t be the 1 seed due to load management, but they’ll beat the Lakers in 6.

Clippers have been great at home but not so good on the road. To be the best team they need to play better on the road.

Chillen
12-07-2019, 07:39 PM
The Lakers are taking advantage of a weaker Western Conference and to a degree NBA. I like the way they are balling and they are a legit contender now. The Warriors are likely to miss the playoffs and get a high draft pick and will be reloaded next season. Clippers are likely the Lakers biggest foe. I want to see how they do against the Bucks and Clippers this month to get a good gauge on them. Frank Vogel is proving to be a good head coach this season. This team though needs to be completely healthy to make a run at the LOB. If one of Davis or LBJ gets injured it's over.

Millennial_Messiah
12-07-2019, 07:39 PM
wow they were reloading 10 years. congrats.

12-07-2019, 07:53 PM
It’s y’all fault we went into a damn Great Depression from 2011 lmao. I remeber that game 4 and Jason terry and Stevenson and dirk and barea and Peja not missing a single 3 lol. It was absolute torture. But I’m happy we back to have a chance at a ring.

Ah the mothers day massacre....good times tbh

Mark Celibate
12-07-2019, 07:56 PM
Not really because they're simply "contenders" as opposed to overwhelming favorites. If they got three young, first-team all-NBA players in their prime like Golden State did and they were assured 3-4 championships in the next seven years that would be one thing. But their window is smaller due to Bron's age and they're not anywhere near as good as Golden State was, so I only see a max of one title if any.

Monostradamus
12-07-2019, 08:14 PM
Clippers have been great at home but not so good on the road. To be the best team they need to play better on the road.
They won’t have to be on the road when they whip the Lakers ass.

Millennial_Messiah
12-07-2019, 09:48 PM

HCA doesn't mean squat in a LAL-LAC series though. Either team has an equal shot to win any game

Laker_1995
12-07-2019, 10:46 PM

I truly pray that’s not you in that pic bro bro if so I understand why your always angry

Beartrucci
12-07-2019, 10:52 PM
I truly pray that’s not you in that pic bro bro if so I understand why your always angry

Damn I thought you were one of the chill nice ones. Kinda disappointed tbh

Have no idea if that’s Mono in pic nor do I care, but that’s just childish

To answer OP, nah I’m good with it. I actually find this Laker squad pretty likable

Millennial_Messiah
12-07-2019, 10:58 PM

To answer OP, nah I’m good with it. I actually find this Laker squad pretty likable
AD is likeable, Vogel is, Lonzo and the Ball faggots are gone, but I still can't stand LeBitch.

Beartrucci
12-07-2019, 11:02 PM
AD is likeable, Vogel is, Lonzo and the Ball faggots are gone, but I still can't stand LeBitch.

fair enough :lol I think I’ve just become numb to all his BS and just enjoy his game

Laker_1995
12-07-2019, 11:37 PM

bro be posting some stupid shit and that’s childish? So all the other stuff here is fine lmao I guess

DMC
12-08-2019, 01:18 AM
The statute of limitations has run out on the bag. You don't get forever.

AlexJones
12-08-2019, 01:19 AM
Remember the fake parity hype in the offseason? :lmao

:lmao Russell Westbrook
:lmao Kawhi's fluke title run
:lmao Jazz

Lakers will easily win the title. Easily.

DMC
12-08-2019, 01:20 AM

It took a while for the stench of Kobe to fade, and without Lebron wanting to be in LA, AD isn't in LA. It's not the Lakers, it's LA, a city you likely never visited.

DMC
12-08-2019, 01:20 AM
Remember the fake parity hype in the offseason? :lmao

:lmao Russell Westbrook
:lmao Kawhi's fluke title run
:lmao Jazz

Lakers will easily win the title. Easily.

^as straight as the next guy

DMC
12-08-2019, 01:22 AM

Nah, another post Lebron faggot or option B: lonely ST poster trying to restart their troll career.

Bynumite
12-08-2019, 02:18 AM
It took a while for the stench of Kobe to fade, and without Lebron wanting to be in LA, AD isn't in LA. It's not the Lakers, it's LA, a city you likely never visited.

You are old and fat.

Laker_1995
12-08-2019, 02:30 AM
Nah, another post Lebron faggot or option B: lonely ST poster trying to restart their troll career.

We meet again you fucking asshole. when you coming to LA. I’m tired of inviting you

Millennial_Messiah
12-08-2019, 01:44 PM
The statute of limitations has run out on the bag. You don't get forever.
You'll have to consult the guru @culburn316 Thread about that one

DMC
12-08-2019, 05:51 PM
We meet again you fucking asshole. when you coming to LA. I’m tired of inviting you

I go several times a year. I don't visit the barrio.

DMC
12-08-2019, 05:52 PM
You are old and fat.

Both are products of being well off.

superbigtime
12-08-2019, 06:04 PM
not really. and it is before Christmas.

K...
12-08-2019, 06:43 PM
hooray, the Cleveland cavs won once with lebron, to be better, try winning two. Also try to make the playoffs with lebron, that last year shit was bad

namlook
12-09-2019, 04:44 AM

Every game is a Lakers home game when the Lakers and Clippers play. Clippers will always be the unwanted red-headed stepchild of LA.

Rummpd
12-22-2019, 03:51 PM
The injuries begin LaRoid has pulled his steroid induced chest...,,

Millennial_Messiah
12-22-2019, 05:12 PM
lebitch will never be a real laker.

Kobe >>>>>>

Laker_1995
12-22-2019, 07:00 PM
lebitch will never be a real laker.

Kobe >>>>>>

my nigga.

Chucho
12-22-2019, 07:25 PM
Not really. After 7 years of bottom feeding and loads of colluding, they're relevant in a broken league.

What I'm more shocked at is that the Lakers trolls havent slithered back in. Maybe their spines just couldnt hold up the rocks they were hiding under. That's a lot of weight to hold for 7 years.

Laker fans are as stupid as Cowboy fans and in denial about their irrelevancy. Things will go back to normal once King blows a roided up muscle and Brow bolts to Chicago next year.

It's no fun right now. All we have is a wetback fruti-picker who will be unwrapping tamales only on Wednesday, Mitch and Bynumite. Mitch was never effective and Bynumite is the Derp of Laker fans.

This season is gone for us, but watching the false hopes of Laker fans get crushed by a part time who would be GOAT if he wasnt a pussy and a loser like Paul George. Lakers are gonna get snuffed by a DOC RIVERS TEAM.

Laker_1995
12-22-2019, 07:43 PM
Not really. After 7 years of bottom feeding and loads of colluding, they're relevant in a broken league.

What I'm more shocked at is that the Lakers trolls havent slithered back in. Maybe their spines just couldnt hold up the rocks they were hiding under. That's a lot of weight to hold for 7 years.

Laker fans are as stupid as Cowboy fans and in denial about their irrelevancy. Things will go back to normal once King blows a roided up muscle and Brow bolts to Chicago next year.

It's no fun right now. All we have is a wetback fruti-picker who will be unwrapping tamales only on Wednesday, Mitch and Bynumite. Mitch was never effective and Bynumite is the Derp of Laker fans.

This season is gone for us, but watching the false hopes of Laker fans get crushed by a part time who would be GOAT if he wasnt a pussy and a loser like Paul George. Lakers are gonna get snuffed by a DOC RIVERS TEAM.

damn man. That was brutal lol.