PDA

View Full Version : rest of the soccer worlds biggest fear is african americans playing soccer in america

playblair
12-07-2019, 07:18 PM
usa would be a juggernaut who would make germany/brazil/spain/portugal look like concacaf teams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qvW_azCYG0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jOnn1EpmEo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuAytnDGKMQ

FrostKing
12-07-2019, 07:34 PM
Americans stroking their ego

Soccer isn't a grunt sport like NFL where coaches decide your every move & direction

Soccer isn't played on a tiny court like NBA where decision making is minimal

Blacks = poor decision makers. It is a staple of their culture and societies. The more room, options and freedom you give them the more likely they fuck up.

dunkman
01-09-2020, 07:56 PM
Football is a sport where positioning, skill and also heart is overwhelmingly more important than marginally better speed or jumping ability.

I'm not sure if any sub-Saharan team ever made it to mundial semi-finals.

playblair
01-09-2020, 08:35 PM
Football is a sport where positioning, skill and also heart is overwhelmingly more important than marginally better speed or jumping ability.

tell me who is going to stop a 6'5 sub 4.0 speed players with insane 50 inch verticals from converting corner kicks.........the entire usa team would out jump everyone......not to mention no one is stopping a long pass from happening against that type of speed..........usa would have it at every position

Jodelo
01-10-2020, 10:49 AM
:lmao:lmao

Kawhitstorm
01-11-2020, 10:33 PM
Americans stroking their ego

Soccer isn't a grunt sport like NFL where coaches decide your every move & direction

Soccer isn't played on a tiny court like NBA where decision making is minimal

Blacks = poor decision makers. It is a staple of their culture and societies. The more room, options and freedom you give them the more likely they fuck up.

https://news.bbcimg.co.uk/news/special/2016/newsspec_14261/media/france2016_8fi8nrh-lr_erjlkc1.jpg

Kawhitstorm
01-11-2020, 10:54 PM

The reason why African teams underachieve is b/c of the corrupt FAs & the lack (or nonexistence) of academies. That's why France/Ajax basically take the same players & win trophies.

The best results from the continent has actually been sub-Saharan teams, Ghana being the most recent.
Egypt is a perennial choker & none of the Maghreb countries have made it out of the Rd 1 despite them being "white" (nice try playing the race card:clap)

Kawhitstorm
01-11-2020, 11:08 PM
The reason why Anerikkka will never win the WC is b/c they don't eat/breath/dream the game. If you don't have passion for something you will never be the best at it, just like talented folks who make the big league & are out within 2 years.

Chinese have been pouring money into academies but they still suck b/c it isn't in their veins.

dunkman
01-12-2020, 08:40 PM
The reason why African teams underachieve is b/c of the corrupt FAs & the lack (or nonexistence) of academies. That's why France/Ajax basically take the same players & win trophies.

The best results from the continent has actually been sub-Saharan teams, Ghana being the most recent.
Egypt is a perennial choker & none of the Maghreb countries have made it out of the Rd 1 despite them being "white" (nice try playing the race card:clap)

I get your reasoning. There must have been plenty of sub-Saharan Germans and Argentines in the 2014 final too. Let's check out:

https://www.channelstv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Germany-2.jpg

https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/003/645/780/dfb2a8a578e6a0e93db8db4b7c6a3e25_crop_exact.jpg?h= 533&w=800&q=70&crop_x=center&crop_y=top

You were right!! Now I understand why Germany won 1:0!

Kawhitstorm
01-12-2020, 09:25 PM
I get your reasoning. There must have been plenty of sub-Saharan Germans and Argentines in the 2014 final too. Let's check out:

https://www.channelstv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Germany-2.jpg

https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/003/645/780/dfb2a8a578e6a0e93db8db4b7c6a3e25_crop_exact.jpg?h= 533&w=800&q=70&crop_x=center&crop_y=top

You were right!! Now I understand why Germany won 1:0!

No Brazilian or Spaniard played in the '14 Finals too, so what's your point?.....BTW, the best Brazilian players are black & Portugal/Holland have a bunch legendary black players:lol

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/GACWBH/soccer-fifa-world-cup-2002-semi-final-brazil-v-turkey-GACWBH.jpg

Btw, care to explain why the blue eyed/blond hair nordic folks or all the "genius" asian countries are mediocre when it come to futbol? (Even Sweden's team is compromised of immigrants just like Germany)

dunkman
01-13-2020, 12:29 AM
While I saw him play only once, well past his prime in one of his last games in NY Cosmos and by then he hardly could run, I consider reasonable to assume Pelé is the best ever. However there were plenty well known white Brazilian players, like let’s say Rivelinho, Falcao, Zico or Kaka, and at every positions goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders and forwards. That despite professional football being a sport for lower classes in South America.

France won the 2018 World Cup, because Varane, Pogba and Mbappe were in great form, were well coached and were experienced but much younger than for example Croatia, not much to do with them being black. Though they almost lost to Belgium, despite that team fielding few black players and France prevailed basically parking the bus.

For example all conquering Barça and Spain NT from around 2008-2012 fielded comparatively very small players. But oposite teams hardly saw the ball, it was just movement without the ball, skill and speed, nothing to with them being white of black.

DAF86
01-13-2020, 01:43 PM
Football is a sport of skill and intelligence. Physical traits (aka race) don't matter as much as in other sports, that's also one of the reasons why is the king sport. If you can play it doesn't matter if you are black, white, mulatto or Asian.

Kawhitstorm
01-13-2020, 09:57 PM
Football is a sport of skill and intelligence. Physical traits (aka race) don't matter as much as in other sports, that's also one of the reasons why is the king sport. If you can play it doesn't matter if you are black, white, mulatto or Asian.

This is the correct answer. The 90s Nigeria NT had as much talent as any team, could have been more successful if their FA wasn't so inept. They were basically in the same vein as the Westbrook/Snake OKC squads that overwhelmed opponents with sheer talent/athleticism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYJkKN3pi6E

Kawhitstorm
01-13-2020, 10:02 PM
While I saw him play only once, well past his prime in one of his last games in NY Cosmos and by then he hardly could run, I consider reasonable to assume Pelé is the best ever. However there were plenty well known white Brazilian players, like let’s say Rivelinho, Falcao, Zico or Kaka, and at every positions goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders and forwards. That despite professional football being a sport for lower classes in South America.

France won the 2018 World Cup, because Varane, Pogba and Mbappe were in great form, were well coached and were experienced but much younger than for example Croatia, not much to do with them being black. Though they almost lost to Belgium, despite that team fielding few black players and France prevailed basically parking the bus.

For example all conquering Barça and Spain NT from around 2008-2012 fielded comparatively very small players. But oposite teams hardly saw the ball, it was just movement without the ball, skill and speed, nothing to with them being white of black.

Talent can only get you so far, Team USA got served by Puerto Rico. African teams literally play pickup ball on the NT since the majority of the player are based in Europe. Meanwhile NT with competent FAs actually make selections based on chemistry rather than just pure talent.

FrostKing
01-22-2020, 02:32 AM
No Brazilian or Spaniard played in the '14 Finals too, so what's your point?.....BTW, the best Brazilian players are black & Portugal/Holland have a bunch legendary black players:lol

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/GACWBH/soccer-fifa-world-cup-2002-semi-final-brazil-v-turkey-GACWBH.jpg

Btw, care to explain why the blue eyed/blond hair nordic folks or all the "genius" asian countries are mediocre when it come to futbol? (Even Sweden's team is compromised of immigrants just like Germany)
In those Nordic nations, team sports is for the simple minded grunts. They go to the Mountains to play in snow or Sea to swim. They also have tiny populations.

Even France look at the crowds in places like Paris. White people have all but abandoned the game. They prefer cycling and auto racing. Bouncing a ball around with blacks & arabs isn't exactly high on their wish list

lefty
01-22-2020, 08:17 AM

Lol Falcao was good but not on the level of other great while Brazilian players

dunkman
01-24-2020, 06:32 PM
Lol Falcao was good but not on the level of other great while Brazilian players

I saw him at Spain '82, he was the best player of one of the best ever NT squads. Unfortunately for Zico and Brazil, once it really mattered, Italy was even little better.

i'm_still_beta
10-19-2020, 05:08 AM
Why blacks from Africa don't dominate soccer then?

Explosiveness, strength and size aren't very important traits in soccer. That's why two midgets from argentina are best players in history.

Every race has some physical advantages. Blacks are more explosive but whites have better hand-eye coordination. That's why NBA consists 70% from blacks and they also dominate wr, cb, rb and some other positions in NFL. MLB consists from blacks only by 7,8%

Muricans and their arrogance :lol. Their sports have shallow talent pool and also prevent avarage or smaller sized athletes from sucess. American black athletes are literally big fish in a small pond. While soccer allows to shine athletes of almost any size (except giants and real midgets) and country. Talent pool is giant. Being best soccer players is like being the best in the city. Being the best in the NFL, MLB, NHL or NBA is like being the best in your classroom

Spurtacular
10-19-2020, 06:42 AM
Biggest fear of the other leagues is US winning a World Cup. Soccer taking off in America could kill them.
Good thing for them that MLS is so poorly run.

lefty
10-19-2020, 10:41 AM
Why blacks from Africa don't dominate soccer then?

Because their respective FA's are corrupt as fuck and steal the money instrad of investing in their football

ANd that's a shame because African countries ahave very talented players but they won't have serious WC contenders as long as the sharks are around

It wasn't too bad in the 80s-early 90s

In 82, Algeria had a fantastic team but couldn't go far because West Germany and Austria cheated to make sure Algeria doesn't advance

In 1990, Cameroon almost made it to the Semis, losing a close quarter final to England

More recently in 2010, Ghana almost made it to the semis, but fucking Gyan completely fucked up that penalty in the last minute vs Uruguay :lmao

i'm_still_beta
10-19-2020, 11:36 AM
Because their respective FA's are corrupt as fuck and steal the money instrad of investing in their football

ANd that's a shame because African countries ahave very talented players but they won't have serious WC contenders as long as the sharks are around

It wasn't too bad in the 80s-early 90s

In 82, Algeria had a fantastic team but couldn't go far because West Germany and Austria cheated to make sure Algeria doesn't advance

In 1990, Cameroon almost made it to the Semis, losing a close quarter final to England

More recently in 2010, Ghana almost made it to the semis, but fucking Gyan completely fucked up that penalty in the last minute vs Uruguay :lmao

You're right. They're talented

My point is that football is different compared to basketball and american football. Messi and Ronaldo are both white. France, Brazil and other football countries have a lot of blacks.

Didi, Pele, Garrincha, Falcao, Zico, Ronaldo, Kaka. Best brazilian players are white, black and mestizo

Brazil, Italy, Germany, Argentina, France, Spain. Best teams are white, black and mestizo

Africa and USA can join the party. But they aren't going to steal a show. Black american athletes aren't best athletes in the World. Being black isn't advantage at football

FrostKing
10-19-2020, 04:26 PM
This is usually just strong speed but not agility. Good at headers and sprint speed up and down sidelines. Droga still greatest black striker? No real maestros in the center. Blacks tend to be better defending the ball. And GK leaves some to be desired.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 12:56 AM
GOAT team was white, tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_49S0ep4X-M

DAF86
10-20-2020, 03:14 PM
GOAT team was white, tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_49S0ep4X-M

lol that's not even close to the GOAT team.

lefty
10-20-2020, 03:26 PM
I have to agree with DAF

It doesn't take a great team to beaut Messi on the international stage tbh...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-F6BdUuzSxDQ/Uz7W_-DyJkI/AAAAAAAAACM/ry8buzJX5tY/s320/happyandmad.gif

DAF86
10-20-2020, 03:33 PM
I have to agree with DAF

It doesn't take a great team to beaut Messi on the international stage tbh...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-F6BdUuzSxDQ/Uz7W_-DyJkI/AAAAAAAAACM/ry8buzJX5tY/s320/happyandmad.gif

If only Messi had an Eder instead of Higuaín or Palacios. :(

DAF86
10-20-2020, 03:34 PM
The GOAT team as everybody knows is 2009/2011 Barca, tbh.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 05:45 PM
lol that's not even close to the GOAT team.

GOAT team, bruh.

And they let up to show some mercy on the hosts, tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IcIpk9Lka4

lefty
10-20-2020, 06:10 PM
If only Messi had an Eder instead of Higuaín or Palacios. :(

And Jorginho to shoot penalties in his place

Bynumite
10-21-2020, 01:27 AM

Glad you're aware that Lionel Harden's career is only a product of getting carried by the most stacked squad of all time :tu

DAF86
10-21-2020, 01:48 PM
Glad you're aware that Lionel Harden's career is only a product of getting carried by the most stacked squad of all time :tu

The GOAT of the GOAT, tbh. :hat

Kawhitstorm
10-21-2020, 11:00 PM
You're right. They're talented

My point is that football is different compared to basketball and american football. Messi and Ronaldo are both white

Westbrook & Harden are both black. What’s your point?

Kawhitstorm
10-21-2020, 11:08 PM

‘94-‘95 Ajax :worthy::worthy:

lefty
10-21-2020, 11:35 PM
‘94-‘95 Ajax :worthy::worthy:

Jari Litmanen, the forgotten great

i'm_still_beta
10-22-2020, 12:21 AM
Westbrook & Harden are both black. What’s your point?

Why did you delete more than half of original quote? My point is that two best players in the World are white and being black is not advantage in soccer.

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2020, 12:45 AM
Why did you delete more than half of original quote? My point is that two best players in the World are white and being black is not advantage in soccer.

You must also think Harden/Westbrook are the two best basketball players in the world :lmao

Euro/Latinos dominating soccer is due to sports academies that recruit fuckin 5 year olds & leave no talent untapped. Imagine if Americans treated basketball as a 4th tier sport like soccer, the best players would be Euros by default.

Sports academies in African are almost nonexistent, Hakeem would have been a shopkeeper if he didn’t get discovered by an American high school coach. Giannis would have been just another tall Nigerian if he wasn’t born in Greece.

France has had a disproportionate amount of Black players compared to the general population when they won their last two WC but I’m pretty sure their athleticism wasn’t a MAJOR factor.:blah (Half of the Dutch NT is basically Black too)

i'm_still_beta
10-22-2020, 11:25 AM
You must also think Harden/Westbrook are the two best basketball players in the world :lmao

Euro/Latinos dominating soccer is due to sports academies that recruit fuckin 5 year olds & leave no talent untapped. Imagine if Americans treated basketball as a 4th tier sport like soccer, the best players would be Euros by default.

Sports academies in African are almost nonexistent, Hakeem would have been a shopkeeper if he didn’t get discovered by an American high school coach. Giannis would have been just another tall Nigerian if he wasn’t born in Greece.

France has had a disproportionate amount of Black players compared to the general population when they won their last two WC but I’m pretty sure their athleticism wasn’t a MAJOR factor.:blah (Half of the Dutch NT is basically Black too)

WC 2014 - Germany
WC 2010 - Spain
WC 2006 - Italy

What happened with France and Brazil during those years? What about England? They didn't have sport academies those times?

So, yeah their athleticism isn't a factor.

And athleticism is sport specific. Blacks better in sports where explosiveness is key, for example basketball, american football. They lack hand-eye coordination and strength compared to whites. That's why they don't dominate in boxing, mma, tennis, soccer, baseball, weightlifting and etc.

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2020, 01:45 PM
WC 2014 - Germany
WC 2010 - Spain
WC 2006 - Italy

Spain/Germany have the best sport academies in the world, bar none. ‘06 Italy is one of the weakest WC team that won by parking the bus ala Greece in ‘04. (They are outplayed by France)

What happened with France and Brazil during those years? What about England? They didn't have sport academies those times?

Their best Black players aged out & England never evolved, they play like it’s the 70s.

So, yeah their athleticism isn't a factor.

And athleticism is sport specific. Blacks better in sports where explosiveness is key, for example basketball, american football. They lack hand-eye coordination and strength compared to whites. That's why they don't dominate in boxing, mma, tennis, soccer, baseball, weightlifting and etc.

The GOATs in boxing/MMA/Baseball are black. Nobody in Africa is weightlifting b/c it’s doesn’t pay & tennis/hockey require facilities.

The best Caribbean baseball players aren’t even in the majors but they still disproportionately dominate.

i'm_still_beta
10-22-2020, 03:22 PM
Spain/Germany have the best sport academies in the world, bar none. ‘06 Italy is one of the weakest WC team that won by parking the bus ala Greece in ‘04. (They are outplayed by France)

Their best Black players aged out & England never evolved, they play like it’s the 70s.

The GOATs in boxing/MMA/Baseball are black. Nobody in Africa is weightlifting b/c it’s doesn’t pay & tennis/hockey require facilities.

The best Caribbean baseball players aren’t even in the majors but they still disproportionately dominate.

1. Excuses. Excuses. White European teams win just as much as multiracial France and Brazil if not more. Brazil, French and Netherlands have bad academies? Talented players from different countries train in German and Spanish academies too (Messi, Pulisic).

2. It's only England's fault. USA basketball team play primitive individualistic basketball at Olympics. They don't win because of skill and team play but because of straight athletic dominance. Explosiveness is not that important in soccer although it's obviously useful trait.

3. And soccers goats are 2 white argentinian midgets, Pele, and Cruyff. Best brazilian players are Pele (black), Zico (white) and Ronaldo (mestizo) and Garrincha (mulatto). It looks like race doesn't mean a lot in soccer.

4. Jon Jones isn't mma goat. He's drug cheat. The same applies to Anderson Silva. Fedor and GSP are in the discussion. Baseball goat is debatable too. It's also tough to say what race was Babe Ruth (he's majorities goat). Right now best everyday player is Mike Trout. Best pichers are white. There're not a lot of money in running but blacks dominate. I wonder why?

There's no shame to admit that blacks dominate some sports, suck at other sports and at some sports they're equal to whites. I understand that american people are brainwashed by media that blacks are soo much better. In fact, if you're not from USA, when you listen everyday how superior black athletes are, you start to believe that too. But not in my case.

diego
10-22-2020, 05:06 PM
There have been a lot of really great black soccer players, but also from just about every ethnicity. It also should be said that most of the best african players, in any sport, end up nationalizing with a dominant power. Even the us has nationalized basketball players, europe does too I think the south american powers are the only ones that don't ever do it...

The us would definitely improve if more people played but it wouldn't be enough to make them a consistent contender, maybe a golden generation here or there if lucky

FrostKing
10-22-2020, 05:11 PM
Needs to be mentioned that France and Holland are notorious for locker room mutiny. The other powers also have moments of struggle but they don't get bounced embarrassingly in group stages and meltdown in the media pointing fingers. Have some class.

Here is England:
https://i.ibb.co/JFsw1nf/29-CAB21100000578-0-image-a-7-1434748814021.jpg

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2020, 08:20 PM
Needs to be mentioned that France and Holland are notorious for locker room mutiny. The other powers also have moments of struggle but they don't get bounced embarrassingly in group stages and meltdown in the media pointing fingers.

Mutinies were due to racist coaches making Black players such as Anelka the scapegoats.

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2020, 09:08 PM
1. White European teams win just as much as multiracial France and Brazil if not more. Brazil, French and Netherlands have bad academies? Talented players from different countries train in German and Spanish academies too (Messi, Pulisic).

Brazilian federation is a shit show, they basically won mostly due to pure talent. Besides, Missy/Pulisic training in Germany/Spain supports my point. They pour money into those academies at the same level as the military. Dutch are a small country but have produced numerous world class player who are disproportionately Black & lost more than a handful of tournaments on a coin flip.

2. It's only England's fault. USA basketball team play primitive individualistic basketball at Olympics. They don't win because of skill and team play but because of straight athletic dominance. Explosiveness is not that important in soccer although it's obviously useful trait.

France literally won mostly due to their athletic prowess :wakeup

3. And soccers goats are 2 white argentinian midgets, Pele, and Cruyff. Best brazilian players are Pele (black), Zico (white) and Ronaldo (mestizo) and Garrincha (mulatto). It looks like race doesn't mean a lot in soccer.

The two midgets are the two most overrated players in sports along with Kirby/Westbrook/Harden. Cruyff was essentially Steve Nash & Brazil didn’t win shyt led by a white player like Zico. The rest of them are Black!

4. Jon Jones isn't mma goat. He's drug cheat. The same applies to Anderson Silva. Fedor and GSP are in the discussion. Baseball goat is debatable too. It's also tough to say what race was Babe Ruth (he's majorities goat). Right now best everyday player is Mike Trout. Best pichers are white. There're not a lot of money in running but blacks dominate. I wonder why?

Fedor got exposed once he made it to the majors & GSP retired rather than face Silva. In any case, you have nationalized Nigerians like Adesanye/Usman demolishing all-comers in loaded divisions.

As far as baseball, Bonds is the GOAT & Betts is the best player in the league. Black players are also dissuade from becoming pitchers just like QBs but Bob Gibson is the best pitcher including postseason. The GOAT golfer, women’s tennis player & gymnast are Black despite being a super minority.

There's no shame to admit that blacks dominate some sports, suck at other sports and at some sports they're equal to whites. I understand that american people are brainwashed by media that blacks are soo much better. In fact, if you're not from USA, when you listen everyday how superior black athletes are, you start to believe that too. But not in my case.

It’s simple math, Blacks disproportionately dominate every sport in relative to the number of participants. Give West African the privilege of attending prestigious sports academies like Spanish/German kids & they would dominate sports. Nigerians kids picked off the street literally run the under-17 FIFA World Cup.

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2020, 09:21 PM
There have been a lot of really great black soccer players, but also from just about every ethnicity. It also should be said that most of the best african players, in any sport, end up nationalizing with a dominant power. Even the us has nationalized basketball players, europe does too I think the south american powers are the only ones that don't ever do it...

Except for the fact that there are more Black folks in Brazil than any country besides Nigeria.

GAustex
10-22-2020, 09:48 PM
nicklaus is goat

Kawhitstorm
10-22-2020, 10:13 PM
nicklaus is goat

GOAT of segregation era ala Babe Ruth/Mikan

i'm_still_beta
10-23-2020, 01:15 AM
Brazilian federation is a shit show, they basically won mostly due to pure talent. Besides, Missy/Pulisic training in Germany/Spain supports my point. They pour money into those academies at the same level as the military. Dutch are a small country but have produced numerous world class player who are disproportionately Black & lost more than a handful of tournaments on a coin flip.

France literally won mostly due to their athletic prowess :wakeup

The two midgets are the two most overrated players in sports along with Kirby/Westbrook/Harden. Cruyff was essentially Steve Nash & Brazil didn’t win shyt led by a white player like Zico. The rest of them are Black!

Fedor got exposed once he made it to the majors & GSP retired rather than face Silva. In any case, you have nationalized Nigerians like Adesanye/Usman demolishing all-comers in loaded divisions.

As far as baseball, Bonds is the GOAT & Betts is the best player in the league. Black players are also dissuade from becoming pitchers just like QBs but Bob Gibson is the best pitcher including postseason. The GOAT golfer, women’s tennis player & gymnast are Black despite being a super minority.

It’s simple math, Blacks disproportionately dominate every sport in relative to the number of participants. Give West African the privilege of attending prestigious sports academies like Spanish/German kids & they would dominate sports. Nigerians kids picked off the street literally run the under-17 FIFA World Cup.

Pjanic and Mane trained in Metz youth academy, Valverde and Icardi trained in Spain. Just a couple of examples

Other statements in this post like about Maradona, Messi, Cruyff, black pitchers and etc is debatable to say the least

Euro/Latinos dominating soccer is due to sports academies that recruit fuckin 5 year olds & leave no talent untapped.

And Brazilian academies are trash now

GAustex
10-23-2020, 04:48 PM
GOAT of segregation era ala Babe Ruth/Mikan
I get the claim for Tiger but he trails in majors and just cannot match the Bear in general all around likability.

Tiger had it but the Earl in him screwed it up. Tiger out smarted himself and ruined his legacy.

Tribal members will argue this but Jack is the goat and Tiger had his chance to pass Jack but blew it.

Kawhitstorm
10-25-2020, 01:36 PM
Pjanic and Mane trained in Metz youth academy, Valverde and Icardi trained in Spain. Just a couple of examples

Other statements in this post like about Maradona, Messi, Cruyff, black pitchers and etc is debatable to say the least

And Brazilian academies are trash now

Spain/German essentially put anyone with a pulse through their academies thus the folks on the senior team are the best the countries have to offer. Can’t say the same for Brazil, you actually have guys like Thiago/Diego Costa playing for Spain.

Kawhitstorm
10-25-2020, 01:38 PM
I get the claim for Tiger but he trails in majors and just cannot match the Bear in general all around likability.

Tiger had it but the Earl in him screwed it up. Tiger out smarted himself and ruined his legacy.

Tribal members will argue this but Jack is the goat and Tiger had his chance to pass Jack but blew it.

Jordan didn’t have to pass Bill Russell’s 11 rings to become the GOAT.

lefty
10-25-2020, 02:54 PM
Jordan didn’t have to pass Bill Russell’s 11 rings to become the GOAT.
but according to his nuthuggerd, he’s thr goat cuz ringz

Kawhitstorm
10-25-2020, 06:55 PM
but according to his nuthuggerd, he’s thr goat cuz ringz

Dummy, I’m speaking within the context of pre/post segregation era chips. Bill Russell/Nicklaus/Babe Ruth didn’t play against the best of the best of their eras.

Jorn has the most chips/MVPs of the post merger era, case closed.:)

GAustex
10-25-2020, 07:29 PM
Tiger went against Ells Singh Stewart Furyk Couples and Mickelson Duval and Love-all under achievers
Jack schooled Palmer Player Watson Trevino Casper Crampton-all legends except Crampton

Tiger is a bad ass and if he had not got in his own way and injured himself training too hard and ruined his rep whoring around he should be the goat
Jack is the greatest

Kawhitstorm
10-27-2020, 01:06 PM
Tiger went against Ells Singh Stewart Furyk Couples and Mickelson Duval and Love-all under achievers
Jack schooled Palmer Player Watson Trevino Casper Crampton-all legends except Crampton

Tiger is a bad ass and if he had not got in his own way and injured himself training too hard and ruined his rep whoring around he should be the goat
Jack is the greatest

“Washed up” Tiger literally won the Masters last year against a field full of PED users.

Kawhitstorm
10-27-2020, 01:08 PM

#Black

lefty
10-27-2020, 01:41 PM
Is he 100% black though

Kawhitstorm
10-27-2020, 02:42 PM
Is he 100% black though

The aryan race sure isn’t claiming him just like Ali.

GAustex
10-27-2020, 04:40 PM
“Washed up” Tiger literally won the Masters last year against a field full of PED users.

Wtf that have to do with goat?
Jack won the masters at 46 prolly the most beloved victory ever.
That was a good victory last year by tiger kind of against the run of play if you will.

Kawhitstorm
10-27-2020, 04:57 PM
Wtf that have to do with goat?
Jack won the masters at 46 prolly the most beloved victory ever.
That was a good victory last year by tiger kind of against the run of play if you will.

He isn’t done is what I’m saying, he was so good that he can win the Master’s even while washed-up against PED abusers. Nicklaus simply got old, he didn’t have crippling injuries like Tiger.

Nicklaus also NEVER won the Vardon which is the best equalizer cross era while Tiger has a record 8:lol

Bottomline: PEAK Tiger >>> Peak Nicklaus aka Jack Jeter

GAustex
10-27-2020, 07:22 PM
He isn’t done is what I’m saying, he was so good that he can win the Master’s even while washed-up against PED abusers. Nicklaus simply got old, he didn’t have crippling injuries like Tiger.

Nicklaus also NEVER won the Vardon which is the best equalizer cross era while Tiger has a record 8:lol

Bottomline: PEAK Tiger >>> Peak Nicklaus aka Jack Jeter
Tiger is toast. He got no more. Last year was a testament to his greatness that he could pull that shot off on that short knickers course. All year he’s been getting blown out.
Jack is the goat and tiger anint far behind

Kawhitstorm
10-27-2020, 07:32 PM
Tiger is toast. He got no more. Last year was a testament to his greatness that he could pull that shot off on that short knickers course. All year he’s been getting blown out.
Jack is the goat and tiger anint far behind

#JackJeter

GAustex
10-27-2020, 07:41 PM
#JackJeter
What could have been. In the end tiger only has himself to blame.

Kawhitstorm
10-27-2020, 07:46 PM
What could have been. In the end tiger only has himself to blame.

Let me know when Jack wins a Vardon :sleep

GAustex
10-27-2020, 07:48 PM
Let me know when Jack wins a Vardon :sleep
We will talk when tiger gets that last major.

DAF86
10-27-2020, 07:57 PM

#Black

lol Fórmula 1. The GOAT of that SPORT is whoever drives the fastest car. And getting to drive the fastest car doesn't even come up to merit. It's all political bullshit. By far the "sport" with less sportmen merit of them all, and it's not even close. Basically whoever can bring in the most money = GOAT.

Kawhitstorm
10-27-2020, 08:29 PM
lol Fórmula 1. The GOAT of that SPORT is whoever drives the fastest car. And getting to drive the fastest car doesn't even come up to merit. It's all political bullshit. By far the "sport" with less sportmen merit of them all, and it's not even close. Basically whoever can bring in the most money = GOAT.

Yeah, makes a lot of sense to make Hamilton the poster boy over an aryan like Vettel in a sport marketed to gringos.:lol

In any case, Hamilton is the GOAT bad weather driver & that is where his skill shines. It ain’t drag racing.

DAF86
10-27-2020, 11:00 PM
Yeah, makes a lot of sense to make Hamilton the poster boy over an aryan like Vettel in a sport marketed to gringos.:lol

In any case, Hamilton is the GOAT bad weather driver & that is where his skill shines. It ain’t drag racing.

The last Argie driver in Fórmula 1 said that the only reason he couldn't stay there is because he couldn't bring enough Sponsors money. He said that everything, top to bottom, is handled that way in F1. You bring in the money, you get a place in a team. The more people you have supporting you and putting in money, the higher you get.

Kawhitstorm
10-27-2020, 11:50 PM
The last Argie driver in Fórmula 1 said that the only reason he couldn't stay there is because he couldn't bring enough Sponsors money. He said that everything, top to bottom, is handled that way in F1. You bring in the money, you get a place in a team. The more people you have supporting you and putting in money, the higher you get.

Hamilton lost the championship by just one point as a rookie. He was great from Day 1. The F1 chief was essentially a KKK member, so think he was interested in making a Black man the face of the sport?:lol

DAF86
10-28-2020, 10:11 AM
Hamilton lost the championship by just one point as a rookie. He was great from Day 1.

Because he got to a big team since the start.

The F1 chief was essentially a KKK member, so think he was interested in making a Black man the face of the sport?:lol

It doesn't matter. Hamilton brought in the money and that's all it mattered.

Kawhitstorm
10-28-2020, 10:40 AM
Because he got to a big team since the start.

Yeah, he was the only one that had a “big team” when Alonso was literally his teammate.:lol (Vettle also crashed out multiple times when he got pressured despite having the better race car)

It doesn't matter. Hamilton brought in the money and that's all it mattered.

There is a reason he was able to secure the bag despite not being coddled like the German/Spanish kids.