PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Preview: Spurs to face the Cavs and Suns

Amuseddaysleeper
12-10-2019, 09:27 AM
https://www.spurstalk.com/weekly-preview-spurs-to-face-the-cavaliers-and-suns/

A week where the Spurs have a big game vs Phoenix, they’ll be looking to go 2-0.

John B
12-10-2019, 12:10 PM
I’d love to see 2-0, but Suns have been overachieving, well-rested when they meet the Spurs. Suns play tomorrow then Sat at home against the Spurs. Suns are highly explosive and Spurs have had problems with athletic teams. If Aldridge plays big in the paint, hopefully dictates the pace and open the outside shooting, Forbes/White/Demar/Gay need to hit them, then Spurs win.

DC23
12-10-2019, 12:17 PM
I’d love to see 2-0, but Suns have been overachieving, well-rested when they meet the Spurs. Suns play tomorrow then Sat at home against the Spurs. Suns are highly explosive and Spurs have had problems with athletic teams. If Aldridge plays big in the paint, hopefully dictates the pace and open the outside shooting, Forbes/White/Demar/Gay need to hit them, then Spurs win.
With Ayton suspended and Baynes limited coming off injury Aldridge should dominate. No real defensive answer for him.

RC_Drunkford
12-10-2019, 01:02 PM
2-0 would be great, but 1-1 is probably the realistic scenario

Sugus
12-10-2019, 01:26 PM
With Ayton suspended and Baynes limited coming off injury Aldridge should dominate. No real defensive answer for him.

Isn't it only 3 more games until he's off the suspension? I don't know if he'll get back for the game against the Spurs or the next one, hopefully the latter.

KobesAchilles
12-10-2019, 02:19 PM
Better go 2-0. Take the Suns playoff spot while we’re at it :flag:

JeffDuncan
12-10-2019, 02:54 PM
Isn't it only 3 more games until he's off the suspension? I don't know if he'll get back for the game against the Spurs or the next one, hopefully the latter.

Ayton will be eligible again on Dec 17.

timtonymanu
12-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Spurs are still shit on the road so that Suns loss is likely. I’m still not even convinced they can beat the Cavs at home, if they do it’s gonna be another nail biter. If this team is serious about making a playoff run, they will win both, but 1-1 is generous and likely.