12-10-2019, 10:44 AM
“no questions from media” after their announcement :lmao :lmao

these nigas are mailing it inat this point :lmao
World War 3?

DMX7
12-10-2019, 10:48 AM
1. No case
2. Can't beat Trump in 2020

Oh look! You watched Sean Hannity last night!

hater
12-10-2019, 11:00 AM
World War 3?

this nothingburger is not even the Invasion Of Granada :lmao

TheGreatYacht
12-10-2019, 11:16 AM
“no questions from media” after their announcement :lmao :lmao

these nigas are mailing it inat this point :lmao

I think the Democrats KNOW this is political suicide. They want to make sure Trump is president over Bernie Sanders or Tulsi Gabbard. This stupid Impeachment inquiry is all a distraction. Trump gets to come out looking like a hero to his blind sheep supporters. The elites and Zionists are cooking something :stirpot:

Maybe war with Iran and more legislation to help corporations is to come. I have not watched a single second of the Impeachment hearings. I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK.

https://youtu.be/iGRp0B6ct00

hater
12-10-2019, 11:21 AM
dont think they are worried about Tulsi as she is just trial running and polling 1-5%

but yes they are TERRIFIED of Bernie and given the anemic candidates they are supporting: biden :lol pocahontas :lol. buttboy :lmao

they fear a Bernie win so they are rallying Trump base just at christmas time.

they will vote to impeach trump and senate might even convic hut Trump impeached or not will win GOP ticket in 2020 and move back in the white house for 4 more years

guaransheed

DMX7
12-10-2019, 11:23 AM
dont think they are worried about Tulsi as she is just trial running and polling 1-5%

but yes they are TERRIFIED of Bernie and given the anemic candidates they are supporting: biden :lol pocahontas :lol. buttboy :lmao

they fear a Bernie win so they are rallying Trump base just at christmas time.

they will vote to impeach trump and senate might even convic hut Trump impeached or not will win GOP ticket in 2020 and move back in the white house for 4 more years

guaransheed

Trump is clearly concerned with Biden. Don't kid yourself.

In fact, Biden's "gaffes" are now viewed positively in modern day American politics (as sad as that is). This is why Trump risked impeachment to get dirt on him.

hater
12-10-2019, 11:25 AM
Trump is salivating at facing Average Joe

and keep telling yourself that Joes gaffes are positive, snowflake :lmao

DMX7
12-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Trump is salivating at facing Average Joe

Please President Zelensky, Help me! Biden is going to beat me! Help!!!! :rollin

TSA
12-10-2019, 11:29 AM

In fact, Biden's "gaffes" are now viewed positively in modern day American politics (as sad as that is). This is why Trump risked impeachment to get dirt on him.

:rollin

AaronY
12-10-2019, 11:30 AM
this nothingburger is not even the Invasion Of Granada :lmao
phew! thats a relief

DMX7
12-10-2019, 11:30 AM
:rollin

:lol

RD2191
12-10-2019, 11:41 AM
My God, this thread might be filled with the dumbest people on the internet.

hater
12-10-2019, 11:45 AM
My God, this thread might be filled with the dumbest people on the internet.

and your stupidity counts for 2 :lmao

TheGreatYacht
12-10-2019, 12:45 PM

Trump FEARS Bernie Sanders. He feels BLESSED that this impeachment hearing is happening because he KNOWS this only fires up his base and the normies and sheeptards think this shit is real and not a distraction.

https://youtu.be/aGpip7D0yvs

Spurtacular
12-10-2019, 06:58 PM
This is why Trump risked impeachment to get dirt on him.

You think it's a "high crime" or "misdemeanor" for a president to "find out dirt" about a citizen?

Spurtacular
12-10-2019, 07:03 PM
Please President Zelensky, Help me! Biden is going to beat me! Help!!!! :rollin

At this point, (excepting Tulsi) the red clown noses would only be an upgrade, tbh. :lmao

https://m.wsj.net/video/20191210/121019-impeach/121019-impeach_960x540.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/WQCLxBV9Xa3TFjNNbdCOmzYRWtQ=/767x0/smart/arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/GQLSXWDYCEI6TJ57ZCSDXBHOGE.jpg

pgardn
12-10-2019, 08:53 PM
Cant think of ANY reason that any president should not be able to ask foreign countries, intelligence services, leaders to aid potential candidates in OUR elections.

"Nope, no problem here. Mr. Assad, we need your help. Mr. Kim, we know you take from your people and dont feed them, can you help us, we need your vote...
You know that Manafort guy that went on the lobby gravy train with despots in Africa, we need those guys to run our orange campaign. wut? hes in jail, didn do nuffin. nuffinburger."

What a bunch of fck wads we have on this board.

Life with a country of spurtunculi, hater nastybaiter, The Great Floating Turd... Good group of thinking people.

Spurtacular
12-10-2019, 09:00 PM
Cant think of ANY reason that any president should not be able to ask foreign countries, intelligence services, leaders to aid potential candidates in OUR elections.

"Nope, no problem here. Mr. Assad, we need your help. Mr. Kim, we know you take from your people and dont feed them, can you help us, we need your vote...
You know that Manafort guy that went on the lobby gravy train with despots in Africa, we need those guys to run our orange campaign. wut? hes in jail, didn do nuffin. nuffinburger."

What a bunch of fck wads we have on this board.

Life with a country of spurtunculi, hater nastybaiter, The Great Floating Turd... Good group of thinking people.

:cry Biden's a rival, so he gets immunity from governmental discovery :cry

You fuckers seriously don't give a shit how retarded your shit is.

pgardn
12-10-2019, 09:05 PM
:cry Biden's a rival, so he gets immunity from governmental discovery :cry

You fuckers seriously don't give a shit how retarded your shit is.

Oh yes. The Biden's are the big players in corruption in Ukraine.
By god they are so big that we are going to have the president ask over the fckn phone to just randomly select his #1 democratic opponent for a call out...

Oh excuse me, his son...

GTFOH shit for brains.

pgardn
12-10-2019, 09:06 PM
And meanwhile Trump still looking for business in one of the most corrupt countries in the world, Russia.
Holy shit...

Making sure he gets those loans for his kids from Saudi Arabia...
Its all good. Keep good relations with those kings and despots.

The contradictions are laughable.

Spurtacular
12-10-2019, 09:07 PM
Oh yes. The Biden's are the big players in corruption in Ukraine.
By god they are so big that we are going to have the president ask over the fckn phone to just randomly select his #1 democratic opponent for a call out...

Oh excuse me, his son...

GTFOH shit for brains.

There's obviously corruption there, dip shit. And if there isn't, then there's nothing to be scared of. Do you honestly think the Constitution was created to give political parties immunity from discovery?

Pull your fucking head out of your ass, Less Than Blake.

pgardn
12-10-2019, 09:10 PM
There's obviously corruption there, dip shit. And if there isn't, then there's nothing to be scared of. Do you honestly think the Constitution was created to give political parties immunity from discovery?

Pull your fucking head out of your ass, Less Than Blake.

We specifically had problems with the French and British trying to interject money and people into our election you mindless tuber.
This is exactly what our democracy rallied against. What our president just did, carbuncle brain.

Discovery... I am going to discover this over the phone by asking a foreign leader for help against my #1 competitor in our elections.
You dont know wtf discovery is.

Spurtacular
12-10-2019, 09:16 PM
We specifically had problems with the French and British trying to interject money and people into our election you mindless tuber.
This is exactly what our democracy rallied against. What our president just did, carbuncle brain.

Discovery... I am going to discover this over the phone by asking a foreign leader for help against my #1 competitor in our elections.
You dont know wtf discovery is.

No, it's what snowflakes like you pretended was the issue after your nasty woman lost. President Trump did his fucking job; deal with it.

Spurtacular
12-10-2019, 09:19 PM
Also, Less Than Blake, nobody cares about your snowfall. Constitutionally, DJT is on solid ground. It's audacious as fuck to think that the president is handcuffed by Biden's corruption. This is why your wife wears the pants; you support stupid cuckified shit.

Oh, Snap!
12-10-2019, 09:20 PM
Also, Less Than Blake, nobody cares about your snowfall. Constitutionally, DJT is on solid ground. It's audacious as fuck to think that the president is handcuffed by Biden's corruption. This is why your wife wears the pants; you support stupid cuckified shit.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Aff4ryYiacUO4/giphy.gif

pgardn
12-10-2019, 09:22 PM
Also, Less Than Blake, nobody cares about your snowfall. Constitutionally, DJT is on solid ground. It's audacious as fuck to think that the president is handcuffed by Biden's corruption. This is why you're wife wears the pants; you support stupid cuckified shit.

Our president is playing a game that our founders knew was particularly loathsome and treacherous. I guarantee you every Supreme Court Justice shit their pants when the read about this call. If they know anything about our history as a democracy. You keep protecting a leader over our democracy. Suck that dck because you cant get a female.

pgardn
12-10-2019, 09:23 PM

Big pat on the back from himself.
Now grab your crotch.
You know the rest, the night is lonely.

Spurtacular
12-10-2019, 09:27 PM
Our president is playing a game that our founders knew was particularly loathsome and treacherous. I guarantee you every Supreme Court Justice shit their pants when the read about this call. If they know anything about our history as a democracy. You keep protecting a leader over our democracy. Suck that dck because you cant get a female.

:cry Muh feelings :cry

The Constitution doesn't protect Biden's corruption from governmental discovery. You're cucked AF.

pgardn
12-10-2019, 09:28 PM

The Constitution doesn't protect Biden's corruption from governmental discovery. You're cucked AF.

Thats not the issue you fool. Trump is our president, Trump made the phone call.
Get another thread for your Biden problem and see how it goes.
Not so well as its already up.

Idiot...

ShotThroughTheHeart
12-10-2019, 09:29 PM
No, it's what snowflakes like you pretended was the issue after your nasty woman lost. President Trump did his fucking job; deal with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9swDIB-d1w

pgardn
12-10-2019, 09:31 PM

Calling out all the Alts...

Someone feels he is on shaky ground while he touches himself.

Spurtacular
12-10-2019, 09:31 PM
Thats not the issue you fool. Trump is our president, Trump made the phone call.

Idiot...

:cry I can't really explain it; but Trump made a phone call. You had to be there. :cry

You fucking ball-less cuck POS.

Noob-Noob
12-10-2019, 09:32 PM
:cry I can't really explain it; but Trump made a phone call. You had to be there. :cry

https://media.giphy.com/media/VnG2IuHsfdSmc/giphy.gif

pgardn
12-10-2019, 09:33 PM

Go ahead, impeach Biden's son you mindless crank.
And lubricate that red right hand.

pgardn
12-10-2019, 09:34 PM

Anymore Alts left?
Touch yourself again.

Spurtacular
12-10-2019, 09:37 PM
Go ahead, impeach Biden's son you mindless crank.
And lubricate that red right hand.

:cry President shouldn't ask about American bribery in play :cry

Fucking cuck

Reck
12-10-2019, 09:40 PM

Fucking cuck

Wow huge fail.

pgardn
12-10-2019, 09:49 PM

Fucking cuck

Shouldnt ask whom?

He asked the fckn president of another country, basically with a monetary threat.
You think this is how he will get the goods, from the intelligence service of a foreign country over the phone after basically saying you need to find something...
WHICH HE THEN PUTS OUT FOR ALL TO SEE.

Hes a fckn moron.
And so are you.

Spurtacular
12-10-2019, 09:54 PM
Putting aside Cuck Garden's feelings, this is going to blow up so big on Democrats; can't wait to watch the slaughter on November 3, 2020! :lmao

benefactor
12-10-2019, 09:55 PM
Why are any of you still talking to derp or Joey? Derp is obviously mentally ill(as evidenced in this thread) and Joey has the IQ of an acorn squash. I finally said fuck it and put them both on ignore a couple weeks back. Do yourself a favor and do the same.

pgardn
12-10-2019, 10:05 PM
Why are any of you still talking to derp or Joey? Derp is obviously mentally ill(as evidenced in this thread) and Joey has the IQ of an acorn squash. I finally said fuck it and put them both on ignore a couple weeks back. Do yourself a favor and do the same.

I might.
Probably not.

I enjoy the parade of alts when he gets really mad.
And he needs to be beaten over the head with his stupidity.
I dont mind picking up trash and throwing it away if I run across it.

benefactor
12-10-2019, 10:07 PM
I might.
Probably not.

I enjoy the parade of alts when he gets really mad.
And he needs to be beaten over the head with his stupidity.
I dont mind picking up trash and throwing it away if I run across it.
He feeds off it. He has a personality disorder. He actually desires to be beaten over the head with his stupidity. Negative attention is still attention...and that's all he's looking for.

Spurtacular
12-10-2019, 10:10 PM
He feeds off it. He has a personality disorder. He actually desires to be beaten over the head with his stupidity. Negative attention is still attention...and that's all he's looking for.

Dr. Snitch psychoanalyzing :lol

Ball Buster
12-10-2019, 10:32 PM
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1204457650714488832?s=21

knows what’s up..

pgardn
12-10-2019, 11:04 PM
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1204457650714488832?s=21

knows what’s up..

Has no clue.

DMX7
12-10-2019, 11:10 PM
You think it's a "high crime" or "misdemeanor" for a president to "find out dirt" about a citizen?

Constitution: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

What's being charged is bribery, specifically tax payer funds in exchange for the public announcement of a bogus investigation against his political rival, Joe Biden.

thispego
12-11-2019, 12:08 AM

Lmao no, couldn’t be further off base. This was never about “getting dirt” on anybody. This is Trump attempting to make good on his campaign promise of draining the swamp, evidenced by asking about crewdstrike. Biden is, and was always a chump candidate. Trump is too egotistical to be threatened by Biden in an election.

pgardn
12-11-2019, 12:32 AM
Lmao no, couldn’t be further off base. This was never about “getting dirt” on anybody. This is Trump attempting to make good on his campaign promise of draining the swamp, evidenced by asking about crewdstrike. Biden is, and was always a chump candidate. Trump is too egotistical to be threatened by Biden in an election.

This is absolutely wrong.
The swamp referred to was in Washington, not Ukraine.
And you make a fckn swamp by asking the newly elected president of a foreign country to investigate your political opponent in an upcoming election. Are you saying Trump is too ignorant to comprehend this because THIS, is believable?

Its funny you first pretended to be some sort of unbiased neutral who had no preconceived notions.

Trump trying to get rid of swamps by using Manafort as his campaign manager? that’s funny. Manafort fell into the swamp called jail if you don’t remember. For lying about his relationships with foreign countries. So Trump uses swamp creatures to do what?

Ball Buster
12-11-2019, 01:05 AM
Has no clue.

:lol Ok. Meanwhile Donnie’s polling numbers are shooting thru the roof as a result of the impeachment trial. Just like Clinton’s did during his impeachment. The whole thing guarantees a Trump re-election. The DNC would much rather a second Trump term than Bernie or Tulsi win.

pgardn
12-11-2019, 08:23 AM
:lol Ok. Meanwhile Donnie’s polling numbers are shooting thru the roof as a result of the impeachment trial. Just like Clinton’s did during his impeachment. The whole thing guarantees a Trump re-election. The DNC would much rather a second Trump term than Bernie or Tulsi win.

So if it’s popular it’s correct?

If he does get re elected then we deserve him and the rest of his family to rule like the English monoarchy.

Winehole23
12-11-2019, 09:02 AM
:lol Ok. Meanwhile Donnie’s polling numbers are shooting thru the roof as a result of the impeachment trial. Just like Clinton’s did during his impeachment. The whole thing guarantees a Trump re-election. The DNC would much rather a second Trump term than Bernie or Tulsi win.Donnie's approval rating has yet to touch 50 percent.

weebo
12-11-2019, 09:31 AM
Trump got caught running an international extortion scheme, admitted to it on national television (including Mulvaney), hid the summary of a so called "perfect" phone call, defied congressional subpoenas and blocked administration officials from testifying---that's the guy you're shitting on the constitution for? The GOP hitched their wagon on fucking Trump? :lol He's been a scumbag all his life---what makes you all think being president would change him? :lol What a bunch of brain dead assholes :lol

thispego
12-11-2019, 10:02 AM
This is absolutely wrong.
The swamp referred to was in Washington, not Ukraine.
And you make a fckn swamp by asking the newly elected president of a foreign country to investigate your political opponent in an upcoming election. Are you saying Trump is too ignorant to comprehend this because THIS, is believable?

Its funny you first pretended to be some sort of unbiased neutral who had no preconceived notions.

Trump trying to get rid of swamps by using Manafort as his campaign manager? that’s funny. Manafort fell into the swamp called jail if you don’t remember. For lying about his relationships with foreign countries. So Trump uses swamp creatures to do what?

Ukraine has information on DNC, Biden’s have shady dealings in Ukraine. I’m certain Ukraine isn’t the only country Trump has reached out to. Biden’s crime has been out there for all to see, where’s the outrage? More than anything, Trump has attempted to shed light on the hypocrisy of the left’s calling foul

thispego
12-11-2019, 10:04 AM
Trump got caught running an international extortion scheme, admitted to it on national television (including Mulvaney), hid the summary of a so called "perfect" phone call, defied congressional subpoenas and blocked administration officials from testifying---that's the guy you're shitting on the constitution for? The GOP hitched their wagon on fucking Trump? :lol He's been a scumbag all his life---what makes you all think being president would change him? :lol What a bunch of brain dead assholes :lol
Liberal owned media called, they want their narrative back :lol

Damn sheeptards

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 10:08 AM
1. No case
2. Can't beat Trump in 2020

Trump lost the popular vote by over 3 million. Putin handed him the antiquated Electoral Votes. You really wanna brag that he "won" an election? SMH

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 10:08 AM
https://twitter.com/BettyBowers/status/1204778647737032706?s=19

:lol

DarrinS
12-11-2019, 10:14 AM
Donnie's approval rating has yet to touch 50 percent.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_dec10

RandomGuy
12-11-2019, 10:40 AM

Sums it up pretty well.

I think any trace of moral backbone has fled the Republican party in the last decade or so.

It is a bunch of extremist cranks and total corrupt hypocrites running the show now.

RandomGuy
12-11-2019, 10:55 AM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_dec10

Ever the useful idiot.

Darrin, why does rasmussen's data have to be adjusted by FiveThirtyEight when they include it in their calculations?

RandomGuy
12-11-2019, 11:02 AM

Trumps poll ratings haven't budged for about a year, with the exception of the wave of caged children in January.

It has essentially been hovering between 40 and 43% for almost two years.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Clinton was impeached for one lie in a deposition, over a sexual affair.
Trump will be impeached for gross abuse of power.

If you think the two are at all the same, well, please keep thinking that. The data doesn't support it at all. I think a lot of conservatives have the "it will be the same as last time" disease. It's almost as if conservatives can't modify how they view things based on reality any more.

hater
12-11-2019, 11:10 AM

:tu

this dude gets it

hater
12-11-2019, 11:11 AM

Damn sheeptards

:lmao

:wow back from d grave

Chucho
12-11-2019, 11:14 AM
Sums it up pretty well.

I think any trace of moral backbone has fled the Republican party in the last decade or so.

It is a bunch of extremist cranks and total corrupt hypocrites running the show now.

I know you're the moral compass of mankind, you tell everyone that will listen.

Honest question, how much more "moral" do you really think the Democrat party is than the Republican party?

I'm very, very interested in your answer. I kinda already know what I'm gonna get, but confirmation is a good thing.

weebo
12-11-2019, 12:31 PM

Damn sheeptards

I’m willing to change my mind but I need to see that “perfect “ phone call, Trump,Mulvaney, Bolton testify, etc...on ya the excuse, it’s a sham why bother...You might be stupid enough to buy horse shit but I’m not :lol

RandomGuy
12-11-2019, 12:32 PM

Honest question, how much more "moral" do you really think the Democrat party is than the Republican party?

I'm very, very interested in your answer. I kinda already know what I'm gonna get, but confirmation is a good thing.

Hard to say. It is a complicated question. But since you ask, I will try to get my best thoughts on it.

Both parties establishments are deep in corporate interests pockets, and both have a disgusting predilection to passing laws that benefit companies over people. On balance, Republican policy preferences tend to skew to benefiting rich people over everyone else, with the recent tax cuts on the hyperwealthy and holy war on the estate tax being front and center in my mind on that.

The level of rank corruption and conflicts of interest are hard to match from the current administration. If your baseline is the current administration then I would say A LOT more moral and ethical, and that is not really a difficult call to make. If you want support for that, I can provide quite a bit. Ethics has been almost literally thrown out the window.

Another measure of morality in my mind is the cynical voter ID laws, and the rank gerrymandering. Both parties tend to do that, but on balance, Republicans use gerrymandering to essentially cheat a lot more due to a concerted effort to do so. You can't have whole states where 51% of the electorate votes for Democrats, but only 29% of its congressional delegation is Democratic, and say that is anywhere near fair. I am optimistic that Democratic reaction to this tends to be for non-partisan solutions.

What Democrats don't have though, is a critical mass of brainwashed evangelicals, and a strong anti-intellectual streak that distrusts science. Sure you have your anti-GMO cranks, but nothing like the anti-evolution, anti-abortion crowd. Religion poisons everything it touches.

I think the Republican establishment is vastly more rotten and corrupt than that of the Democrats. The rich have figured out where their bread and butter is, and have paid out through dark money PACs and so forth accordingly. The current administration proves that out beyond any doubt. Any party will have a certain amount of rot, but it seems to almost be systemic for the GOP at this point, as if the entire system is geared to generate corruption.

I am drawing a line here though between who is in power for both parties, and rank and file. Rank and file I would find more honest in both cases than those who run things, due to the sheer corrupting influence of money.

But ultimately, how much overall? I would say, with modest confidence, a fair amount, simply due to how much kow-towing the party has to do to the evangelicals. Rot and corruption always follow from dogmatic thinking, which drives autocracy. Evangelicals are, by definition, dogmatic, which creates a culture of conformity that punishes free-thinking and new ideas.

I would leave you on that note with this video that criticizes both left and right when it comes to pointing out how poisonous dogma can be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6-Htscvf4k

RandomGuy
12-11-2019, 12:36 PM

Be kind.
Be honest.
Be fair.

That's it man. It's not hard. I have a hard time with the first when people are so obviously ignoring the other two, though.

I would be the last to say I am perfect by any stretch.

Chucho
12-11-2019, 12:37 PM
Be kind.
Be honest.
Be fair.

That's it man. It's not hard. I have a hard time with the first when people are so obviously ignoring the other two, though.

I would be the last to say I am perfect by any stretch.

Fair enough. I read and appreciate your responses.

baseline bum
12-11-2019, 12:38 PM
So if it’s popular it’s correct?

If he does get re elected then we deserve him and the rest of his family to rule like the English monoarchy.

The people voted for Clinton and don't deserve Trump.

RandomGuy
12-11-2019, 12:42 PM
Fair enough. I read and appreciate your responses.

Seriously, watch that video. It is very good, and worth the time. I have had friends from both ends of the political spectrum provide feedback along those lines. (yes, I have conservative friends)

koriwhat
12-11-2019, 01:41 PM

you wish i was just some dumb knuckle dragging retard but i'm not... you on the other hand are a big fucking faggot ass pussy and your actions back up exactly what i claim you are. you're a fucking pathetic facebook stalking hulkamaniac snitch! :tu

koriwhat
12-11-2019, 01:44 PM

Idiot...

yeah but what you don't get is the fact that you're acting just like all the losers who testified on hearsay and speculation. your truth isn't reality just like theirs was nothing more than make believe in their dim progressive minds.

boutons_deux
12-11-2019, 01:50 PM
" Rot and corruption always follow from dogmatic thinking, :lol

no!

rot and corrupt come the the oligarchy's $Bs spent capturing all three branches of govt and also red states.

iow, as alwys, follow the money

obviously, the dogmatically "law and order" Repugs violate that dogma when it applies to them and their supporters.

law and order for Repugs was ALWAYS a dog whistle for blocking, persecuting, harassing incarcerating non-whites

Blake
12-11-2019, 03:51 PM
you wish i was just some dumb knuckle dragging retard but i'm not... you on the other hand are a big fucking faggot ass pussy and your actions back up exactly what i claim you are. you're a fucking pathetic facebook stalking hulkamaniac snitch! :tu

No, you're a retard.

Nathan89
12-11-2019, 04:40 PM
Impeachment is the Dems way of manipulating their voters. Just like Russia.

spurraider21
12-11-2019, 04:51 PM
Impeachment is the Dems way of manipulating their voters. Just like Russia.
campaigns try to manipulate voters too.

koriwhat
12-11-2019, 04:54 PM
No, you're a retard.

retards don't program, work with electronics(pcbs and the like), read, research, learn on their own, fix computers, fix/build house shit, work on cars, teach themselves a profession, etc...

you're just upset that you're a pussy blaKKKe. :tu

Spurtacular
12-24-2019, 05:58 PM
:lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySA77Z5VBS4

Spurtacular
12-24-2019, 06:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p5X4aH2h9M

TheGreatYacht
12-24-2019, 06:15 PM
https://youtu.be/fOivpIohCbs

I can't believe the snowflakes are going along like sheep being led to their own slaughter house :lmao

Spurtacular
12-25-2019, 05:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEUq9-FYxRY