PDA

View Full Version : Death to Freedom of Speech - Trump Supporters Have Been Taken as FOOLS!

TheGreatYacht
12-12-2019, 06:26 PM
https://youtu.be/6oorFsnEPg8

Spurtacular
12-12-2019, 07:05 PM
Did you forget where your woke videos thread is?

spurraider21
12-12-2019, 07:07 PM
:lmao "bernie sanders is an agent of the elite"

pgardn
12-12-2019, 07:10 PM
This guy is so wacked...
Hater and this guy are so confused.

TheGreatYacht
12-12-2019, 07:30 PM

I don't agree with every single thing anyone says. But I don't completely shut my brain down (cognitive dissonance) and end discussion like most people do when they hear something they disagree with.

spurraider21
12-12-2019, 07:33 PM
I don't agree with every single thing anyone says. But I don't completely shut my brain down (cognitive dissonance) and end discussion like most people do when they hear something they disagree with.
strongly disagree

koriwhat
12-12-2019, 08:21 PM
This guy is so wacked...

TGY is whack and wacked! dude keeps mentioning me in all his stupid fucking jew hating videos.... i mean zionist videos. as if i give a fuck about any of those videos or hold stock in the jewish community like he would love to believe. he's done lost his damn mind i tell ya.

TheGreatYacht
12-12-2019, 09:09 PM
TGY is whack and wacked! dude keeps mentioning me in all his stupid fucking jew hating videos.... i mean zionist videos. as if i give a fuck about any of those videos or hold stock in the jewish community like he would love to believe. he's done lost his damn mind i tell ya.

Well you should care now.

Trump has sold out his country. He deserves to be hanged for treason just like his predecessors. Of course his brainless supporters that worship Israel are thrilled that we will no longer be able to criticize Zionism.

To learn who rules over you simply find out who you're not allowed to criticize.

We can talk shit about America and any other country except for Israel. We are fucked :lol

Trump 2020!!! Keep the ship sinking. Blow it up.

koriwhat
12-12-2019, 09:13 PM
Trump has sold out his country. He deserves to be hanged for treason just like his predecessors. Of course his brainless supporters that worship Israel are thrilled that we will no longer be able to criticize Zionism.

To learn who rules over you simply find out who you're not allowed to criticize.

We can talk shit about America and any other country except for Israel. We are fucked :lol

Trump 2020!!! Keep the ship sinking. Blow it up.

yeah yeah yeah cliche sayings and all...

idc who you criticize but mentioning me in all your stupid fucking YT video posts is ridiculous.

Spurtacular
12-13-2019, 01:20 AM

Certainly for the elite in his own life. He and his wife have been implicated in scams.

Spurtacular
12-13-2019, 01:22 AM
Trump has sold out his country. He deserves to be hanged for treason just like his predecessors.

Aside from the roundabout he's working with Israel and Saudi Arabia talk, what do you think he has done that makes it go to this level? Cos this seems rather inhumane, tbh.

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2019, 04:00 AM
Certainly for the elite in his own life. He and his wife have been implicated in scams.
Right-wing smears just like Ilhan Omar.

Aside from the roundabout he's working with Israel and Saudi Arabia talk, what do you think he has done that makes it go to this level? Cos this seems rather inhumane, tbh.
This ain't no roundabout. Trump gave a big FUCK YOU to his base, they just don't know it yet. You can criticize America or any other country except Israel. One can bitch about the foreign aid that the US gives to any country but Israel. One can shit on Christianity, Islam or atheism but you are forbidden to criticize Zionism/Judaism.

Why the special privilege? Why the double standards to this foreign nation?

spurraider21
12-13-2019, 04:18 AM
lol overreaction

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2019, 02:05 PM
Right-wing smears just like Ilhan Omar.

This ain't no roundabout. Trump gave a big FUCK YOU to his base, they just don't know it yet. You can criticize America or any other country except Israel. One can bitch about the foreign aid that the US gives to any country but Israel. One can shit on Christianity, Islam or atheism but you are forbidden to criticize Zionism/Judaism.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1205184151143383040

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2019, 02:07 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1205030086451220482

:lmao

pgardn
12-13-2019, 02:55 PM

Yeah.

I think he got sued and owes people for Trumpschool like scams.
Trump steaks, Trump charity used to by Trump art. He owes bucks on that one.
Keep this up with Bernie lawsuits and judgements.

Has a sitting president ever been sued by a state for a false charity and had a judgement against him where he owes money? Trump has, any others? Let’s do talk scams, shall we?

pgardn
12-13-2019, 02:58 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1205030086451220482

:lmao

They were both funny.
Those missile tipped turbans and BN with a giant Pinocchio nose and the picture of him holding a round bomb with a burning fuse.

koriwhat
12-13-2019, 04:20 PM

you're too dense to get it... omar and the like are blatant jew haters and not just israel haters. her track record says so with her incessant whining to not sanction erdogan's turkey but to sanction the fuck out of israel. all the far-lefty's in congress are all the same except the muslim ones in congress are exactly like the muslims world-wide, they're jew haters due to their shit ideology so why sugar coat it?

at the end of the day though, i am open to all speech whether some claim it to be hatred or not.

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2019, 05:26 PM
you're too dense to get it... omar and the like are blatant jew haters and not just israel haters. her track record says so with her incessant whining to not sanction erdogan's turkey but to sanction the fuck out of israel. all the far-lefty's in congress are all the same except the muslim ones in congress are exactly like the muslims world-wide, they're jew haters due to their shit ideology so why sugar coat it?

at the end of the day though, i am open to all speech whether some claim it to be hatred or not.

If they are avid Jew haters then why is the squad very well liked by Jews such as Bernie Sanders and Noam Chomsky? The left hates the criminal inhumane actions of the Isrseli government and Jewish supremacists- Zionists. You are equating anti-Zionism to antisemitism. Show me quotes and tweets that indicate Ilhan Omar Rashida Talib hates Judaism or Jews. Show me what part of their actions do you consider antisemitic.

Btw your avid hatred of muslims and blind support of Israel - your ancestral bloodline - are on full display here :tu

Correction: And even if you were right about someone being a Jew hater, no religion, ethnic group or country deserves any special type of treatment. That's what the founding fathers established.

koriwhat
12-13-2019, 05:46 PM
Btw your avid hatred of muslims and blind support of Israel - your ancestral bloodline - are on full display here :tu

Correction: And even if you were right about someone being a Jew hater, no religion, ethnic group or country deserves any special type of treatment. That's what the founding fathers established.

i don't trust muslims nor do i want to befriend any. with that said, i don't fear nor hate muslims either. if i did i'd be calling for genocide but that's just ridiculous.

as well, i would love for you to point out my "blind support of israel". i'll wait... please post all my threads/replies about my undying love for israel. i'll save you the headache by stating the obvious; you're not going to find one fucking thread/reply. you're a hyperbolic retard playing in your own make believe world inside your pea sized brain.

last, here's my rebuttal once again to your stupid ass "Correction".

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2019, 06:00 PM
koriwhat I'm not spurraider21 don't have time to dig up through old posts but assuming that you are correct, it doesn't change the fact that your brain is poisoned by Zionists on my signature. Your hatred and hostile attitude towards muslims gives it away :lol

Zionists are behind the Islamophobia and anti-muslim propaganda. And I'm not saying that the criticism of Muslims is false. I'm fully aware of the the Jihadist rapists and Muslim invaders in Europe that our own terrorist government and parasitic ally of Israel are funding these same people.

koriwhat
12-13-2019, 06:03 PM
koriwhat I'm not spurraider21 don't have time to dig up through old posts but assuming that you are correct, it doesn't change the fact that your brain is poisoned by Zionists on my signature. Your hatred and hostile attitude towards muslims gives it away :lol

you don't have time to dig up old posts yet you have time to sit on ST all day and throw mentions around while posting more YT vids all day? yeah, i'm not buying it that you are just this busy body when you spend your days literally on ST.

as well, i am correct!

last, i don't even know what your dumb signature is because i have sigs disabled so once again you're talking out your ass just like you are when you claim i'm "poisoned by Zionists". :tu

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2019, 06:13 PM
i don't even know what your dumb signature is because i have sigs disabled so once again you're talking out your ass just like you are when you claim i'm "poisoned by Zionists". :tu

https://mobile.twitter.com/know_more_news/status/1150546239491993600

koriwhat
12-13-2019, 06:21 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/know_more_news/status/1150546239491993600

ok?

fuck that dumbass posobiac tbh... the losers who became a thing due to the election of 2016 are opportunistic retards just like lispy cernovich.

what's your point with the tweet? idc who posobiac wants to call anti-semetic. it literally doesn't matter to me one bit. none of your YT videos matter to me, your stance on Israel nor Zionists, etc... none of it is even a blip on my radar.

the only thing i can gather from all this incessant need to mention me over and over again and try to lump me in with jews, israel, and my grandfather i never knew is straight up lunacy. you found a target, me due to my grandfather being a jew, and you threw all of Israel and Judaism at me as if i hold any claim to either.

you're crazy and need help.

spurraider21
12-13-2019, 06:27 PM
koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) I'm not spurraider21 don't have time to dig up through old posts but assuming that you are correct, it doesn't change the fact that your brain is poisoned by Zionists on my signature. Your hatred and hostile attitude towards muslims gives it away :lol

Zionists are behind the Islamophobia and anti-muslim propaganda. And I'm not saying that the criticism of Muslims is false. I'm fully aware of the the Jihadist rapists and Muslim invaders in Europe that our own terrorist government and parasitic ally of Israel are funding these same people.
:lmao time... the website has a designated search function

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2019, 06:29 PM

I've tried to use it. Always gives me an error message.

koriwhat
12-13-2019, 06:29 PM

and TGY pretends not to be on ST 24/7 spamming the board with dirk's brother spitting zionists crap. :lmao

koriwhat
12-13-2019, 06:30 PM

it's the ZIONISTS!!!

spurraider21
12-13-2019, 06:34 PM
i don't fear nor hate muslims either. if i did i'd be calling for genocide but that's just ridiculous.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

fuck germany. can't wait for that country to officially fall to islam and become another shithole. fucking pathetic ass people to let their country be taken over by desert scum.

exactly... i don't fucking care one way or another. those who follow islam are scum to me

:tu there's no need for islamic invaders to hold office/work on campaigns/etc. idc if i am against muslims/islam nor do i care if yall call me "racist"(:lol) for being against the religion of hate and all that practice it.

nah, i hate all of islam and that includes that pedophile book of theirs too. as well, i hate fat fucks like yourself.

Nah but we should. We should ban islam altogether! Fuck that ideology, those that subscribe to it, and bitches like you that bend over for it.

btw this doesnt include literally dozens of generic "fuck islam" posts

spurraider21
12-13-2019, 06:34 PM
it's the ZIONISTS!!!
:lol

spurraider21
12-13-2019, 06:36 PM
:lol you dont know how to use the search function

koriwhat
12-13-2019, 06:44 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

btw this doesnt include literally dozens of generic "fuck islam" posts

i do hate the religion... but i can separate the religion from its followers. however, i do think its followers are fucking dumb but whatever.

btw, context means plenty yet you leave the context out completely when you literally only quote me.

1) germany. they've bent over backwards letting in rapists, pedos, and the like from the M.E. it's a fact! i am against replacing your people with a demo that wants nothing more than the death of your people.

2)
exactly... i don't fucking care one way or another. those who follow islam are scum to me. doesn't mean i won't be civil around those losers. twist it however you'd like. that "religion" breeds idiots and you're an idiot for buying into "the religion of peace".

why'd you leave off the end of that quote SR? hmm...

3)i'm not buying the whole "diversity makes us great" attitude you pussy progressives have bought into. i am also not into inviting trojan horses into our government like omar and the like. so be it...

4)islam is a religion... i hate it! islam isn't a demo. you're an idiot.

5)i hate the religion of hate. so be it... :tu

spurraider21
12-13-2019, 06:54 PM
i do hate the religion... but i can separate the religion from its followers. however, i do think its followers are fucking dumb but whatever.

btw, context means plenty yet you leave the context out completely when you literally only quote me.

1) germany. they've bent over backwards letting in rapists, pedos, and the like from the M.E. it's a fact! i am against replacing your people with a demo that wants nothing more than the death of your people.

2)

why'd you leave off the end of that quote SR? hmm...

3)i'm not buying the whole "diversity makes us great" attitude you pussy progressives have bought into. i am also not into inviting trojan horses into our government like omar and the like. so be it...

4)islam is a religion... i hate it! islam isn't a demo. you're an idiot.

5)i hate the religion of hate. so be it... :tu
:lol you said fuck "those that subscribe to it" and that those who follow it are scum

koriwhat
12-13-2019, 06:57 PM
:lol you said fuck "those that subscribe to it" and that those who follow it are scum

yes fuck those that subscribe to it... and?

am i supposed to just love and be friends with everyone? i'm no progressive nor do i subscribe to the bullshit utopia of the left where everything lives in harmony.

as well, i believe anyone who would find that "religion" worthwhile must be a scumbag... and? i don't worship pedophiles; only scumbags worship pedophiles.

get your head out of the bullshit brainwashed utopia talk that the left has indoctrinated you with tbh.

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2019, 07:10 PM
koriwhat you never answered my original question. You just went on rambling about how the left and Ilhan Omar hate Jews.

Trump's executive order makes it illegal to boycott or criticize Israel/Zionism/Judaism in college campuses. Think about that...it's okay to criticize America or any other country except for Israel. It's ok to criticize Christianity, Islam or atheism but don't you dare criticize Judaism/Zionism or you are an antisemite. You can criticize the foreign aid that the US gives to other countries but if you dare criticize foreign aid to Israel you're a Nazi.

So here is my question again: Why the special treatment? Why the double standard? That's what Trump has done with his executive order. Treasonous.

koriwhat
12-13-2019, 07:35 PM
koriwhat you never answered my original question. You just went on rambling about how the left and Ilhan Omar hate Jews.

Trump's executive order makes it illegal to boycott or criticize Israel/Zionism/Judaism in college campuses. Think about that...it's okay to criticize America or any other country except for Israel. It's ok to criticize Christianity, Islam or atheism but don't you dare criticize Judaism/Zionism or you are an antisemite. You can criticize the foreign aid that the US gives to other countries but if you dare criticize foreign aid to Israel you're a Nazi.

So here is my question again: Why the special treatment? Why the double standard? That's what Trump has done with his executive order. Treasonous.

you choose to keep dismissing my stance while repeating yourself over and over again...

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2019, 07:38 PM
you choose to keep dismissing my stance while repeating yourself over and over again...

Nice dodge :tu

yes fuck those that subscribe to it... and?

am i supposed to just love and be friends with everyone? i'm no progressive nor do i subscribe to the bullshit utopia of the left where everything lives in harmony.

as well, i believe anyone who would find that "religion" worthwhile must be a scumbag... and? i don't worship pedophiles; only scumbags worship pedophiles.

get your head out of the bullshit brainwashed utopia talk that the left has indoctrinated you with tbh.

Is your Jewish grandfather still alive? I wish you can ask him about Jewish supremacy and the teachings of the Talmud. Are you okay with Rabbis sucking on baby penises? According to the Talmud, all Goyim are sheep and cattle to the Jews. The non-Jews are slaves. They say that Jesus Christ was a sorcerer and that he should be rottenning in escremernt.

Yet we have all these Christian Zionists kneeling to these fuckers :lmao

If your grandfather is still alive, PLEASE show him this video so he can confirm.

https://youtu.be/tFuwnH6vruA

spurraider21
12-13-2019, 07:41 PM
:lol i dont hate those people. but fuck all those people

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2019, 07:43 PM
Trump Signs Sneaky Anti-BDS Executive Order, Cracking Down On Free Speech

https://youtu.be/gSaYSXvp6go

Let that sink in...

spurraider21
12-13-2019, 07:43 PM
Are you okay with Rabbis sucking on baby penises?
link to the text that endorses this?

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2019, 07:48 PM
link to the text that endorses this?

Google "rabbi gives baby herpes." You will find a shitload of links.

The ritual should be considered pedophilia tbh ..

koriwhat
12-13-2019, 07:51 PM
Nice dodge :tu

Is your Jewish grandfather still alive? I wish you can ask him about Jewish supremacy and the teachings of the Talmud. Are you okay with Rabbis sucking on baby penises? According to the Talmud, all Goyim are sheep and cattle to the Jews. The non-Jews are slaves. They say that Jesus Christ was a sorcerer and that he should be rottenning in escremernt.

Yet we have all these Christian Zionists kneeling to these fuckers :lmao

If your grandfather is still alive, PLEASE show him this video so he can confirm.

i didn't dodge anything... you just didn't like my answer i supplied. i guess being open to all speech isn't free speech in your mind like it is in mine? :lol

as well, i have, on numerous occasions now, already said that my grandfather passed away and i don't know him outside of a 5 minute exchange when i was like 5 yrs old. i didn't have a connection with him nor did i grow up considering him an actual grandfather to me. you're just delusional and want someone to talk shit too...

last, idc if rabbis are sucking on baby penises but if they are they should be hung/shot/killed. fuck that gross disgusting shit...

again, i have nothing to do with the jewish community, israel, or zionists no matter how hard you've brainwashed yourself into believing i do. you're crazy bro.

:lol i dont hate those people. but fuck all those people

yes, i hate islam! yes, i think its followers are scumbag retards! who cares but you obviously? what a weird thing to care about too tbh. doesn't mean i'm not cordial around them, i simply don't trust our enemies. you're a baby back bitch so no wonder you're so upset about nothing...

spurraider21
12-13-2019, 07:53 PM
yes, i hate islam! yes, i think its followers are scumbag retards! who cares but you obviously? what a weird thing to care about too tbh. doesn't mean i'm not cordial around them, i simply don't trust our enemies. you're a baby back bitch so no wonder you're so upset about nothing...
so thinking people are scumbag retards who are our enemies that we cannot trust is different than hating them? :lmao

spurraider21
12-13-2019, 07:54 PM
Google "rabbi gives baby herpes." You will find a shitload of links.

The ritual should be considered pedophilia tbh ..
i didnt ask you to give me a homework assignment

i'm asking for the text which endorses the act you described

koriwhat
12-13-2019, 08:04 PM
so thinking people are scumbag retards who are our enemies that we cannot trust is different than hating them? :lmao

you think bowing down to a false prophet who sodomized children isn't scumbag behavior? i guess i am in the minority then...

i really don't care to play your stupid game you're playing SR. i hate the bullshit "religion" called islam and if people choose to follow it then i can only deduce that they are scumbags like the pedophile they pray to. and last time i checked, yes they are the enemy of the USA and most of the world. NEVER FORGET but i guess you did forget and here we are...

spurraider21
12-13-2019, 08:47 PM
you think bowing down to a false prophet who sodomized children isn't scumbag behavior? i guess i am in the minority then...

i really don't care to play your stupid game you're playing SR. i hate the bullshit "religion" called islam and if people choose to follow it then i can only deduce that they are scumbags like the pedophile they pray to. and last time i checked, yes they are the enemy of the USA and most of the world. NEVER FORGET but i guess you did forget and here we are...
Yeah i forgot about those billions of Muslims on those planes

TheGreatYacht
12-14-2019, 01:00 AM
i didn't dodge anything... you just didn't like my answer i supplied. i guess being open to all speech isn't free speech in your mind like it is in mine? :lol

Whinning and bitching about the left not being Zionist does not count.

Trump "Vows to Crush The Monstrous Evil of Anti-Semitism" -- Signs Executive Order

https://youtu.be/qTCv_KdkYFM

koriwhat it sounds like Trump is granting Jewish people special rights that the rest of us don't have. Is that fair? If yes, why?

TheGreatYacht
12-14-2019, 12:30 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/TLAVagabond/status/1205856335243468801

ChumpDumper
12-14-2019, 01:27 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/TLAVagabond/status/1205856335243468801Uh, that tweet was in the middle of a thread started by David Duke.

Somehow I'm pretty sure you already know that.

FrostKing
12-14-2019, 01:28 PM

Trump "Vows to Crush The Monstrous Evil of Anti-Semitism" -- Signs Executive Order

https://youtu.be/qTCv_KdkYFM

koriwhat it sounds like Trump is granting Jewish people special rights that the rest of us don't have. Is that fair? If yes, why?
First Jewish President of the United States

koriwhat
12-14-2019, 02:22 PM

wtf is whining and bitching about the left not being zionist? idfc about the left.

as for your mention, i don't care if it is or isn't. am i trump's spokesperson? idgaf about this other than i think all speech should be free speech no matter if some find it to be hate speech.

this is akin to asking retards on the internet and common folk in stupid political videos to denounce shit. it doesn't matter either way!

koriwhat
12-14-2019, 02:23 PM
Yeah i forgot about those billions of Muslims on those planes

now turn it around and ask some muslims in the ME if they hate all americans who didn't bomb them and whatnot. i bet the answer will be "Death to America!"... fuck them all!

if you want to bend over for them pedo lovers then go for it. we know you like to be bent over tbh.

TheGreatYacht
12-14-2019, 03:21 PM
Trump Signs EO Stating Judaism Is A Nationality, Effectively Outlawing Criticism Of Israeli Policy

https://youtu.be/0Lu_CRXe5v8

spurraider21
12-14-2019, 03:50 PM
now turn it around and ask some muslims in the ME if they hate all americans who didn't bomb them and whatnot. i bet the answer will be "Death to America!"... fuck them all!

if you want to bend over for them pedo lovers then go for it. we know you like to be bent over tbh.
i have spoken to muslims from the ME, and i haven't gotten that impression... though thats anecdotal

FrostKing
12-14-2019, 04:42 PM

Many of them know/see very little of America. They are not offered a clear accurate picture unlike ourselves whom have many outlets to our disposal.

The ones that have experience in America realize this is a very diverse place with diverse thoughts and goals. They mostly just think we have corrupt morals and always idolize money. I think that is a fair assessment. There are Americans that truly believe Islam threatens the very fabric of American society but I think majority of people just view "them" as someone/some resources far away we can rob and exploit to benefit our everyday life.

TheGreatYacht
12-16-2019, 10:04 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1206756226110906368
https://mobile.twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1206749274790252545

TheGreatYacht
12-16-2019, 10:15 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1206683912446992384

TheGreatYacht
12-18-2019, 12:24 AM
Sebastian Gorka VS. Nick Fuentes Fans (The Groyper Wars)

https://youtu.be/wuhSnuz34Wc

"SHUT HIM DOWN!!!" This is classical from a freedom of speech warrior :lmao

spurraider21
12-18-2019, 02:33 AM
do you think freedom of speech applies to being able to say whatever you want on sebastian gorka's radio show?

spurraider21
12-18-2019, 02:48 AM
i will say it is hilarious seeing republicans discover the frankenstein monsters they've created... first with the richard spencer types, and now the fuentes idiots

TheGreatYacht
12-18-2019, 06:16 AM
Examining Trump’s Executive Order With Pastor Chuck Baldwin

https://youtu.be/HJtqfcU3IkU

Winehole23
12-18-2019, 10:27 AM
Chuck Baldwin!

The struggle continues!

Winehole23
12-18-2019, 10:28 AM
In March 2011, he wrote an article in support of the American Redoubt (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Redoubt) strategic relocation movement originated by novelist and blogger James Wesley Rawles (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Wesley_Rawles). This plan designates five western states (Idaho (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idaho), Montana (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana), Wyoming (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyoming), eastern Oregon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon), and eastern Washington (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_(state))) as a safe haven for conservative Christians and Jews.[43] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Baldwin#cite_note-43)[44] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Baldwin#cite_note-44) In a June 9, 2011 article, Baldwin outlined his reasons for choosing the Flathead Valley (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flathead_Valley) of western Montana for his family's home. He cited Montana's freedom-loving people, its recognition of the right to keep and bear arms (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_keep_and_bear_arms), and a feeling of strong conviction, following prayer.[45] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Baldwin#cite_note-45) Nathan89 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20260)

TheGreatYacht
12-19-2019, 12:37 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Know_More_News/status/1207378433631604736

TheGreatYacht
12-23-2019, 08:11 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1209171667848744961

TheGreatYacht
01-16-2020, 12:30 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Know_More_News/status/1217613612908331010

We should be allowed to criticize anyone or anybody :tu

TheGreatYacht
01-16-2020, 09:16 PM
US Rep. (R) David Kustoff Wants More Anti-Semitism Legislation

https://youtu.be/yizSR-MUn9s

These traitors to America need to be put in gas chambers.

spurraider21
01-16-2020, 09:35 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Know_More_News/status/1217613612908331010

We should be allowed to criticize anyone or anybody :tu
he didnt say zionists :lol

TheGreatYacht
01-24-2020, 09:36 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Know_More_News/status/1220600461129998336

TheGreatYacht
01-28-2020, 10:26 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/JordanChariton/status/1220525232781512706

Chris Nathan89

Where are Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Steven Crowder and Tim Pool to defend freedom of speech? Where are the freedom of speech warriors at?

Chris
01-28-2020, 11:11 PM
never heard of Abby Martin dgaf

TheGreatYacht
02-14-2020, 04:21 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1228366543748100096

TheGreatYacht
02-15-2020, 10:52 PM
never heard of Abby Martin dgaf

Abby Martin SUES After Her Free Speech Rights Taken Away In BDS Case

https://youtu.be/V5K0UG-1dko