PDA

View Full Version : No thread on Jersey City shooting?

DarrinS
12-12-2019, 07:51 PM
That's odd

Winehole23
12-12-2019, 08:12 PM
Why does it interest you?

DarrinS
12-12-2019, 08:17 PM

Usually, there's always a thread started after one of these mass shootings.

koriwhat
12-12-2019, 08:17 PM
odd huh? i wonder why too but i really don't wonder why... but but but "POC" can't be racist nor mass shooter's right?

koriwhat
12-12-2019, 08:18 PM

why doesn't it interest you but all other mass shootings by deranged beta white males do?

Winehole23
12-12-2019, 08:34 PM
Usually, there's always a thread started after one of these mass shootings.Well, you started one.

What's yer take on your own thread?

Spurminator
12-12-2019, 08:37 PM
SpursTalk has a liberal bias.

AaronY
12-12-2019, 08:38 PM
SpursTalk has a liberal bias.

So do Jews
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281660

Chucho
12-12-2019, 10:11 PM
Is it because there was no scoreboarding to be had for the anti gun crowd?

The gunman wasnt right wing? Wasnt white?

spurraider21
12-12-2019, 10:42 PM

anti-gun crowd cant scoreboard about another episode of gun violence?

koriwhat
12-12-2019, 10:46 PM

yes because we all know it's faux activism in the end anyhow

Chucho
12-12-2019, 10:47 PM

What changed suddenly?

Chucho
12-12-2019, 10:52 PM
Pretty sure it put a smile on Yauchtschwitz's face.

spurraider21
12-12-2019, 11:04 PM
What changed suddenly?
a GOP controlled congress is never going to do shit thats meaningful, so we're going to sit on our hands per par

Chucho
12-12-2019, 11:17 PM
a GOP controlled congress is never going to do shit thats meaningful, so we're going to sit on our hands per par

Yeah, that's it.

You've definitely got the selective denial that good defense attorneys have. Kudos.

Winehole23
12-12-2019, 11:55 PM
What changed suddenly?Nothing.

Not every story gets posted about. There's not much granular detail to this one, yet.

Winehole23
12-12-2019, 11:59 PM
why doesn't it interest you but all other mass shootings by deranged beta white males do?I don't post about every mass shooting.

Usually it's a bunch of idiots propping themselves up on dead bodies to lecture others about culture, religion and political ideology.

ChumpDumper
12-13-2019, 02:17 AM
Man, Darrin celebrating this murder.

Isitjustme?
12-13-2019, 02:54 AM

There were no conservative threads on this either when Darrin posted about it lmao. They must have not cared either by this logic

Spurtacular
12-13-2019, 03:04 AM
Nothing.

Not every story gets posted about. There's not much granular detail to this one, yet.

Black shooter with a criminal record definitely nowhere near granular enough.

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2019, 03:26 AM
Black shooter with a criminal record definitely nowhere near granular enough.

Rule of thumb, if the shooter is black, Latino or muslim it's all over Fox news. If the shooter is white, it's all over CNN. Divide and conquer. Gotta keep the masses divided. I thought you guys had this shit figured out already.

Chucho
12-13-2019, 03:56 AM
Nothing.

LOL. Darrin posted this for a reason the same way the moral compasses of ST are avoiding this.

The patterns are the patterns. The disingenuous are being just that as expected and denial springs eternal, per par. It is what it is, and the stereotypes are sadly prevailing here.

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2019, 04:55 AM
Freedom Dies While the Media Lies

https://youtu.be/UHtav7JjKn4

Here is a video so white conservative victims who are discriminated against can jerk off to.

ElNono
12-13-2019, 05:29 AM
Not a surprise he's an Army veteran either, tbh...

Trill Clinton
12-13-2019, 09:38 AM
I would have made it but several posters have whined about me always making the domestic terrorism, mass shooting, shooting, etc threads.

RandomGuy
12-13-2019, 09:54 AM

RandomGuy
12-13-2019, 09:55 AM
I would have made it but several posters have whined about me always making the domestic terrorism, mass shooting, shooting, etc threads.

Ditto. Hadn't gotten around to it yet.

Winehole23
12-13-2019, 09:57 AM
LOL. Darrin posted this for a reason the same way the moral compasses of ST are avoiding this.

The patterns are the patterns. The disingenuous are being just that as expected and denial springs eternal, per par. It is what it is, and the stereotypes are sadly prevailing here.Honestly, I don't think there's much meat on the bone -- yet -- for those who might want to make political hay of this, but even if someone did, the angles have been played to death.

GUN CONTROL NOW
BLACK PEOPLE ARE VIOLENT AND DANGEROUS
RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM MADE HIM DO IT (though personally I agree with folks who say the BHI aren't really Jews)
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD JEWS

RandomGuy
12-13-2019, 09:58 AM

Chucho
12-13-2019, 01:13 PM
Honestly, I don't think there's much meat on the bone -- yet -- for those who might want to make political hay of this, but even if someone did, the angles have been played to death.

GUN CONTROL NOW
BLACK PEOPLE ARE VIOLENT AND DANGEROUS
RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM MADE HIM DO IT (though personally I agree with folks who say the BHI aren't really Jews)
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD JEWS

To be fair to you and RG, both whom I disagree with on many things, but you two weren't who the observation was aimed at. And you're right with your synopsis of what would have happened.

It was an observation based on what always happens here. It's obvious why Darrin posted it, it's obvious why the Leftist Darrins are avoiding it. ST tropes, schticks and the usual suspects acted per par.

ChumpDumper
12-13-2019, 01:41 PM
The stuff I heard about his group is nuts. It's terrorism.

koriwhat
12-13-2019, 04:13 PM
I don't post about every mass shooting.

Usually it's a bunch of idiots propping themselves up on dead bodies to lecture others about culture, religion and political ideology.

but you sure do have plenty to say in those other threads so what's different here? huh?

DarrinS
12-13-2019, 04:45 PM
Wait for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9jWqTmEq3I

RandomGuy
12-13-2019, 04:55 PM
To be fair to you and RG, both whom I disagree with on many things, but you two weren't who the observation was aimed at. And you're right with your synopsis of what would have happened.

It was an observation based on what always happens here. It's obvious why Darrin posted it, it's obvious why the Leftist Darrins are avoiding it. ST tropes, schticks and the usual suspects acted per par.

Honestly with everything going on at the moment, my news bandwidth is pretty full. this bit just got crowded out.

At this point, I am so numb to shootings.

If we didn't do anything after sandy hook... well, shit isn't going to get done. This is one thing that I wish we really could just divvy up the country for.

Let the gun nuts have all the guns they want, and bans for the rest of us. See what works in practice.

koriwhat
12-13-2019, 05:18 PM
Wait for it

behar is one of the ugliest and dumbest fucking retards alive! that bitch is pathetic.

ChumpDumper
12-13-2019, 05:29 PM
Wait for it

lol Darrin watches women's talk shows

DMC
12-13-2019, 06:26 PM
Man, Darrin celebrating this murder.

Aaaand the all nighter troll attempt bait has been set. Chumpy's first post in the thread.

DMC
12-13-2019, 06:27 PM
The stuff I heard about his group is nuts. It's terrorism.

Aaaaand the first rod had no bites, Chumpy tries again.

DMC
12-13-2019, 06:28 PM
lol Darrin watches women's talk shows

Aaaaand Chumpy now has 3 rods out hoping for some action, will say I am concerned about him, stalking or that I am a "tough" guy in his response but knows I won't drag pages with him.

The life of an incel.

koriwhat
12-13-2019, 06:31 PM
Aaaaand Chumpy now has 3 rods out hoping for some action, will say I am concerned about him, stalking or that I am a "tough" guy in his response but knows I won't drag pages with him.

The life of an incel.

i don't know how many months have past now that i haven't had an exchange with CumDumpster but he keeps on trying... what a pathetic sack of shit that loser is tbh.

ChumpDumper
12-13-2019, 06:38 PM

The life of an incel.:lol DMC

DMC
12-13-2019, 06:48 PM

Just a coincidence about the race of the perp, eh?

ChumpDumper
12-13-2019, 06:57 PM
DMC also pleased with the shooting.

Winehole23
12-14-2019, 02:51 AM
but you sure do have plenty to say in those other threads so what's different here? huh?So, you take my admission I sometimes miss a thread, to chide me for missing a thread?

Stop riding my coattails! You may think you hold the whip hand, but I am the horse!

koriwhat
12-14-2019, 02:24 PM
So, you take my admission I sometimes miss a thread, to chide me for missing a thread?

Stop riding my coattails! You may think you hold the whip hand, but I am the horse!

nah, you're quick on the draw except when the narrative doesn't work... it's cliche and expected tbh. you're anything but a horse you donkey.

koriwhat
12-14-2019, 02:25 PM

excuses as usual

ChumpDumper
12-14-2019, 02:42 PM
I'll mention the Morningside Park stabbing so Darrin and DMC can get excited about it.

Spurtacular
12-14-2019, 04:14 PM
I'll mention the Morningside Park stabbing so Darrin and DMC can get excited about it.

Why aren't you making a thread about it?

:lol Coward Chump

DMC
12-14-2019, 05:29 PM
Chumpy happy about a kid being murdered.

koriwhat
12-14-2019, 05:32 PM
Chumpy happy about a kid being murdered.

he's as beta as BETO and they probably look alike too while donning a dress and dreaming of running kids over. 2 fucking pathetic sacks of shit for men.

ChumpDumper
12-14-2019, 05:35 PM

:lol Coward Chump

Chumpy happy about a kid being murdered.:lmao as predicted

ChumpDumper
12-14-2019, 05:36 PM
he's as beta as BETO and they probably look alike too while donning a dress and dreaming of running kids over. 2 fucking pathetic sacks of shit for men.:lol "ignoring" me

Spurtacular
12-14-2019, 05:51 PM
:lmao as predicted

Tell us the prediction.

Spurtacular
12-14-2019, 09:14 PM
CumDumpster cut and ran. Par.

ChumpDumper
12-14-2019, 09:21 PM
CumDumpster cut and ran. Par.:lol sorry I went out.

Note that in your journal you and DMC keep about me.

Spurtacular
12-14-2019, 09:24 PM
What did you predict? And why didn't you make your own thread on the aforementioned event?

ChumpDumper
12-14-2019, 09:32 PM
What did you predict?DMC's getting excited about it.

And why didn't you make your own thread on the aforementioned event?Didn't want to.

It's a sad situation in a place that has been improving for decades. But you don't care about it at all.

I now predict you're only going to talk about me and not about either of the murders.

Reck
12-14-2019, 10:04 PM
Has Trump even said anything about this yet?

ChumpDumper
12-14-2019, 10:50 PM
Has Trump even said anything about this yet?Right? Dude still wants to murder the Central Park Five.

ElNono
12-14-2019, 11:59 PM
he did, i think...

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 01:00 AM
DMC's getting excited about it.

Didn't want to.

It's a sad situation in a place that has been improving for decades. But you don't care about it at all.

I now predict you're only going to talk about me and not about either of the murders.

You don't want to make threads that are politically inconvenient for you; that's all.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 01:04 AM
You don't want to make threads that are politically inconvenient for you; that's all.:lol I was the one who brought this murder up, dipshit.

Not you.

I don't make threads for every little thing.

You do.

All you're doing is talking about me.

This is all you do here.

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 06:46 PM

:lol All of your shooting threads have fit a certain narrative. This one didn't fit the bill.

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 06:55 PM
Aaaand the all nighter troll attempt bait has been set. Chumpy's first post in the thread.

Par.

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 06:56 PM
Aaaaand Chumpy now has 3 rods out hoping for some action

:lol

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 07:05 PM
Has Trump even said anything about this yet?

Right? Dude still wants to murder the Central Park Five.

:lmao This dude pointedly calls you out on your shit.

https://vdare.com/public_upload/publication/featured_image/50230/falsepar.jpg

https://vdare.com/posts/the-tessa-majors-murder-her-killers-supporters-look-to-play-central-park-five-hoax-card

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 08:53 PM
:lmao This dude pointedly calls you out on your shit.

https://vdare.com/public_upload/publication/featured_image/50230/falsepar.jpg

https://vdare.com/posts/the-tessa-majors-murder-her-killers-supporters-look-to-play-central-park-five-hoax-card:lol that dude is unhinged

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 09:05 PM
:lol that dude is unhinged

Dude totally associated with ST, called out that losers like you would try and link narratives between Central Park Five and Tessa Majors.

He knows how sperm shielding psychopaths like you look for cheap distractions from this "little thing".

Gawd, you're a deranged person.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 09:07 PM
Dude totally associated with ST, called out that losers like you would try and link narratives between Central Park Five and Tessa Majors.

I gotta give him props for preemptively calling out your prop.

:rollinYou believe the MSM is the black supremacist press?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 09:09 PM
You believe the MSM is the black supremacist press?

Yes or no.

I don't care about your distraction. You said the random killing of a college student and lovely young lady is a little thing.

You're a sick fuck. I won't be feeding your walk around. You should apologize immediately.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 09:10 PM
I don't care about your distraction. You said the random killing of a college student and lovely young lady is a little thing.

You're a sick fuck. I won't be feeding your walk around. You should apologize immediately.To whom?

You?

:lmao

She's just a prop to you.

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 09:11 PM
To whom?

You?

:lmao

You should apologize to all of humanity. But you won't because you're a callous psychopath who doesn't understand how sick your statement is.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 09:27 PM
You should apologize to all of humanity. But you won't because you're a callous psychopath who doesn't understand how sick your statement is.She's just a prop to you.

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 09:40 PM

Your buzzword isn't going to erase the fact that you called her murder a little thing.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 10:07 PM
Your buzzword isn't going to erase the fact that you called her murder a little thing.Did I specifically call it a little thing?

Show the quote.

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 10:11 PM
Did I specifically call it a little thing?

Show the quote.

:cry Plausible denial! :cry

You know you referred to it as a little thing. I know it too. Just scroll up, or do your typical production.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 10:13 PM
:cry Plausible denial! :cry

You know you referred to it as a little thing. I know it too. Just scroll up, or do your typical production.Show the quote where I specifically call it a little thing or fold.

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 10:14 PM
Show the quote where I specifically call it a little thing or fold.

Go ahead and state what you called a little thing, then. Do your revisionist history already.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 10:15 PM
Go ahead and state what you called a little thing, then. Do your revisionist history already.derp folds

lol

But please, go ahead and use her as a prop. Her family would love you for it.

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 10:17 PM
derp folds

lol

Chump thinks he found an out.

Too bad everyone knows you called the girl's murder a little thing. Even your Chumpettes won't be saying otherwise.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 10:24 PM
Chump thinks he found an out.

Too bad everyone knows you called the girl's murder a little thing. Even your Chumpettes won't be saying otherwise.No one actually gives a shit.

Like you don't give a shit about this dead girl.

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 10:36 PM
No one actually gives a shit.

Like you don't give a shit about this dead girl.

They've been covering for you for a decade. You're right that they don't give a shit.

Regardless, you referred to the murder of a young lady as a little thing.

You're a POS.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 10:38 PM
They've been covering for you for a decade. :lol no

Regardless, you referred to the murder of a young lady as a little thing.link?

Or fold again.

lol

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 10:43 PM
:lol no

link?

Or fold again.

lol

You're pathetic.

And why didn't you make your own thread on the aforementioned event?

I don't make threads for every little thing.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 10:51 PM
So I didn't actually call it a little thing.:tu

Is it a big thing to you?

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 10:54 PM
POS Chump pretending. Par.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 10:56 PM
POS Chump pretending. Par.Now that you proved I didn't actually call it a little thing, tell us how you feel about it.

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 10:57 PM
Now that you proved I didn't actually call it a little thing

What are you claiming you called a little thing?

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 11:02 PM
What are you claiming you called a little thing?Various thread topics.

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 11:06 PM
Various thread topics.

Various thread topics that include the murder of Tessa Majors as a little thing, according to you.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 11:07 PM
Various thread topics that include the murder of Tessa Majors as a little thing, according to you.Nope.

Sorry derp.

Big things, little things, medium things -- I don't start many threads.

Is it a big thing to you after I informed you about it?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 11:14 PM
Nope.

Your response would be nonsensical if it didn't refer to the topic of the murder of Tessa Majors as a little thing.

You're doing what you do when you lose big time; you're going into the weeds.

You're just a despicable person.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 11:19 PM
Your response would be nonsensical if it didn't refer to the topic of the murder of Tessa Majors as a little thing.

You're doing what you do when you lose big time; you're going into the weeds.

You're just a despicable person.So what you think I said is definitely the biggest thing in your world right now.

If the actual murder a big thing to you?

Spurtacular
12-15-2019, 11:27 PM
So what you think I said is definitely the biggest thing in your world right now.

:cry Imma gonna word salad it it instead of taking ownership of my words IE :cry

ChumpDumper
12-15-2019, 11:33 PM
:cry Imma gonna word salad it it instead of taking ownership of my words IE :cryYou can't even say you think it's a big thing, derp.

Not even when asked directly multiple times.

It's not a big thing to you.

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 09:42 AM
You can't even say you think it's a big thing, derp.

Not even when asked directly multiple times.

It's not a big thing to you.

I already know what you're doing; I already know how that'll end.

I'm always ten moves ahead of you.

All of that is a ploy to minimize that you called the murder of a girl a small thing.

TAKE OWNERSHIP, PSYCHOPATH.

Trill Clinton
12-16-2019, 09:47 AM
Thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families. Just a cowardly and senseless act of violence.

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 12:04 PM
I already know what you're doing; I already know how that'll end.

I'm always ten moves ahead of you.

All of that is a ploy to minimize that you called the murder of a girl a small thing.

TAKE OWNERSHIP, PSYCHOPATH.You proved I didnt.:tu

It's not a big thing to you. Were you ten steps ahead of me you wouldn't be posting in the wrong murder thread about a murder that isn't a big thing to you.

It never was.

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 05:26 PM
You proved I didnt.:tu

It's not a big thing to you. Were you ten steps ahead of me you wouldn't be posting in the wrong murder thread about a murder that isn't a big thing to you.

It never was.

Chump doing word salad to try and confuse matters and drown out the simple reality that he called the murder of a young lady a little thing.

#Expected

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 05:29 PM
Chump doing word salad to try and confuse matters and drown out the simple reality that he called the murder of a young lady a little thing.

#ExpectedHer murder is not a big thing to you.

#derp

koriwhat
12-16-2019, 05:40 PM

#Expected

i can't wait til there's a "whottt" thread for CumDumpster and we never ever have to see his stupid fucking handle(s)/replies ever again.

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 05:41 PM
i can't wait til there's a "whottt" thread for CumDumpster and we never ever have to see his stupid fucking handle(s)/replies ever again.

Dunno whottt you're talking about, tbh.

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 05:41 PM

I don't make threads for every little thing [re: the murder of Tessa Majors].

#TranscriptSpeaksForItself

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 05:49 PM
#TranscriptSpeaksForItself:lmao it doesn't speak for yourself because you altered it.

Why do you always lie?

#derplies

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 05:57 PM

I don't make threads for every little thing [re: the murder of Tessa Majors].

#TranscriptSpeaksForItself

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 05:59 PM
#TranscriptSpeaksForItself:lol you edited it.

It speaks your lie.

#derplies

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 06:00 PM
:lol you edited it.

It speaks your lie.

#derplies

The transcript was not substantively altered.

#DesperateChump