PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Women are indisputably better than men

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 07:47 PM
https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1206536987139887104?s=20

So presidential. This is the leadership that we need for the youth of this country. Every American boy needs this intellect bestowed upon them. It will lead to a wonderful country of healthy adult males.

Trump isn't saying anything close to this cancerous statement by Mr. Presidential.

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 07:50 PM
Reverse sexism okay; Democrats say so.

Also :lol that this coming from the guy who didn't put women in most key positions.

Reck
12-16-2019, 07:56 PM
You're right. Trump thinks they belong in the kitchen.

(I agree)

spurraider21
12-16-2019, 08:13 PM
yes clearly barack obama hates men

:lol snowflakes

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 08:21 PM
yes clearly barack obama hates men

:lol snowflakes

Irrelevant to the fact that this a cancerous statement from Mr. Presidential. But you have to carry that water so you had to take some angle.

spurraider21
12-16-2019, 08:23 PM
Irrelevant to the fact that this a cancerous statement from Mr. Presidential. But you have to carry that water so you had to take some angle.
:lmao

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 08:24 PM
I'm sure all the leftist media outlets are going to be outraged about this.

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 08:24 PM

Carry that water

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 08:27 PM
I'm sure all the leftist media outlets are going to be outraged about this.Are you outraged about this?

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 08:28 PM
Sperm Shielder Tranny, Sperm Shielder Lite, and Sperm Shielder Chump reporting for duty. :lmao

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 08:29 PM
Sperm Shielder Tranny, Sperm Shielder Lite, and Sperm Shielder Chump reporting for duty. :lmaoDo Obama's remarks outage you?

koriwhat
12-16-2019, 08:29 PM
:lol that this coming from the guy who didn't put women in most key positions.

like his bed... only "woMEN" named Michael are allowed in them sheets.

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 08:34 PM
Do Obama's remarks outage you?

Chump gonna do his best to make this about me.

spurraider21
12-16-2019, 08:35 PM
Carry that water
was not even a fan of obama. it just takes a very weak man to feel threatened and outraged by these kinds of comments tbh :lol

its like the ghostbusters remake. i didnt think it looked appealing in trailers, so i never saw it. people like you took extreme offense by the movie and were actively hoping for it to do poorly. weak men tbh

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 08:40 PM
was not even a fan of obama. it just takes a very weak man to feel threatened and outraged by these kinds of comments tbh

Does he feel threatened, or is he just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy?

spurraider21
12-16-2019, 08:41 PM
he's definitely threatened, hence calling it a cancerous statement

Spurs Homer
12-16-2019, 08:44 PM
I agree 100% with Obama - shit - I have personally uttered this for years and years...

the main reason wars happen is because most countries have male leaders...
males that thirst for power are USUALLY trying to compensate for something

millions have died because idiots were insecure about their tiny cocks

id always prefer a female leader - they sure as fuck wouldn't be starting wars due to insecurity and short man/short dick complexes

Obama - got the racists triggered though - and that is a WIN all by itself
:lol:lol

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 08:47 PM
I agree 100% with Obama - shit - I have personally uttered this for years and years...

id always prefer a female leader - they sure as fuck wouldn't be starting wars due to insecurity and short man/short dick complexes

It's a shame Hillary wasn't elected; we'd have some utter peace. Amirite?

Spurs Homer
12-16-2019, 08:53 PM

don't know -

im not a hrc fan - but no question - the best thing you can honestly say about her is;

she was absolutely a lesser evil than trump but russia knew they could not make her an asset -

russia was ahead of the curve and found an absolutely docile, willing candidate who would do anything for them.

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 08:54 PM
was not even a fan of obama. it just takes a very weak man to feel threatened and outraged by these kinds of comments tbh :lol

its like the ghostbusters remake. i didnt think it looked appealing in trailers, so i never saw it. people like you took extreme offense by the movie and were actively hoping for it to do poorly. weak men tbh

It's a common stance from a toxic ideology. It's a threat to the country.

spurraider21
12-16-2019, 08:56 PM
in case you didnt believe me, he answered for you. he's threatened

:lol weak male

It's a common stance from a toxic ideology. It's a threat to the country.

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 08:56 PM
don't know -

im not a hrc fan - but no question - the best thing you can honestly say about her is;

she was absolutely a lesser evil than trump but russia knew they could not make her an asset -

russia was ahead of the curve and found an absolutely docile, willing candidate who would do anything for them.

Commercials on both CNN and MSNBC at the same time, huh?

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 08:57 PM
don't know -

rmt
12-16-2019, 08:58 PM

hahaha

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 09:00 PM
in case you didnt believe me, he answered for you. he's threatened

:lol weak male

That's not a threat to me dumbass. A toxic ideology that spews this nonsense on children is a threat to the country. That's just reality.

rmt
12-16-2019, 09:01 PM
don't know -

I never did understand the reasoning of Russia preferring Trump over Clinton. What is Russia's primary source of revenue? Who is for fracking, pipelines, opening up ... I guess chaos.

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 09:03 PM

And I'm also highlighting hypocricy as you can see.

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 09:04 PM
Chump gonna do his best to make this about me.It's about Obama's comments.

derp folds.

FrostKing
12-16-2019, 09:05 PM
Never had a father syndrome

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 09:08 PM
I never did understand the reasoning of Russia preferring Trump over Clinton. What is Russia's primary source of revenue? Who is for fracking, pipelines, opening up ... I guess chaos.Wow.

koriwhat
12-16-2019, 09:10 PM
don't know -

lol at this retard russiagate peddler conspiratard Spurs Homer :lmao

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 09:12 PM
The ideology that preaches about toxic masculinity despite children without said masculinity failing in every way possible has a political leader that throws males under the bus. I dare say this toxic ideology is a threat to our country.

benefactor
12-16-2019, 09:14 PM
Jesus Nathan is a pussy. I bet you've punched at least one woman in the face in your lifetime, haven't you?

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 09:17 PM
The ideology that preaches about toxic masculinity despite children without said masculinity failing in every way possible has a political leader that throws males under the bus. I dare say this toxic ideology is a threat to our country.Did you think differently about women when you were a Bernie Bro?

koriwhat
12-16-2019, 09:18 PM
The ideology that preaches about toxic masculinity despite children without said masculinity failing in every way possible has a political leader that throws males under the bus. I dare say this toxic ideology is a threat to our country.

those that claim "toxic masculinity" are straight up pussies for men and butch-fems no one wants to hook up with. it's quite the shit show with the regressives and their word-play.

koriwhat
12-16-2019, 09:19 PM
Jesus Nathan is a pussy. I bet you've punched at least one woman in the face in your lifetime, haven't you?

:lmao the hulkster calling anyone a pussy is hilarious! you're a facebook stalking faggot snitch holmes! :lol

Winehole23
12-16-2019, 09:23 PM
That's not a threat to me dumbass. A toxic ideology that spews this nonsense on children is a threat to the country. That's just reality.How so? What's the threat?

TheGreatYacht
12-16-2019, 09:25 PM
Don't you all get it? The feminist and toxic masculinity agenda! The bible says that women need to be subjugated to men!! Women need to keep their mouth shut and do what they're told by their husband. Women belong in the kitchen!

Look at my guns! I'm sucha a MAN :makemyday

Spurminator
12-16-2019, 09:25 PM

He'd have gotten his ass kicked. Like today's best incel cowards, he lashes out at women from behind a safe screen.

Winehole23
12-16-2019, 09:35 PM

Both it would seem.

Nathan89 has called Obama's fleeting remark a threat to the country three times in this thread.

ElNono
12-16-2019, 09:42 PM
Fairly hilarious it was OP that menstruated after seeing that tweet :lol

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 09:55 PM
Both it would seem.

Nathan89 has called Obama's fleeting remark a threat to the country three times in this thread.

An existential threat. He has a case.

Winehole23
12-16-2019, 09:57 PM
An existential threat. He has a case.I don't see it.

Make the case.

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 10:02 PM
I don't see it.

Make the case.

https://youtu.be/1mcCLm_LwpE

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 10:03 PM
I love seeing all the spurstalk water carriers in one thread. It's beautiful.

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 10:04 PM
I love seeing all the spurstalk water carriers in one thread. It's beautiful.Could you explain how you are threatened?

With words?

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 10:05 PM
I don't see it.

Make the case.

Well, if you think a victim class is a good thing (and you do)....

Quadzilla99
12-16-2019, 10:06 PM

Wait until Mr. No Cancerous Statements here finds out about who the current president is :lmao

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 10:06 PM
Could you explain how you are threatened?

With words?

You're supposed to be posting the transcript and splaining right now. Get to it, Blake Zero.

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 10:07 PM
You're supposed to be posting the transcript and splaining right now. Get to it, Blake Zero.?

I'm not threatened by women.

You are.

Explain how.

ducks
12-16-2019, 10:07 PM

So presidential. This is the leadership that we need for the youth of this country. Every American boy needs this intellect bestowed upon them. It will lead to a wonderful country of healthy adult males.

Trump isn't saying anything close to this cancerous statement by Mr. Presidential.at sucking dick duh

ElNono
12-16-2019, 10:09 PM
I love seeing all the spurstalk water carriers in one thread. It's beautiful.

What water is being carried, and where?

You know, because people don’t agree with your giant straw man, doesn’t automatically mean they’re Barry fans.

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 10:09 PM
Could you explain how you are threatened?

With words?

Well that's a bullshit question.

Winehole23
12-16-2019, 10:10 PM
Well, if you think a victim class is a good thing (and you do)....'m not in favor of anyone being victimized. I think it's a pity Nathan89 feels victimized by Obama's hypothetical.

Do you?

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 10:10 PM
Wait until Mr. No Cancerous Statements here finds out about who the current president is :lmao

This is worse than any statement made by the current president.

Winehole23
12-16-2019, 10:12 PM
Well that's a bullshit question.How about explaining how Obama's hypothetical remark threatens the country, as you've claimed repeatedly.

I don't get it.

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 10:13 PM
Well that's a bullshit question.You call it an existential threat and can't say how it actually threatens you.

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 10:15 PM
'm not in favor of anyone being victimized. I think it's a pity Nathan89 feels victimized by Obama's hypothetical.

Do you?

Not much amused by your shameless spin, tbh.

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 10:17 PM

Trump isn't saying anything close to this cancerous statement by Mr. Presidential.

Highlights the problem.

Highlights the hypocricy.

Somehow the thread is about me though. Ok.

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 10:18 PM
Highlights the problem.

Highlights the hypocricy.

Somehow the thread is about me though. Ok.Are you outraged?

Winehole23
12-16-2019, 10:33 PM
Not much amused by your shameless spin, tbh.I think Obama's remark was silly, but I don't see the danger or feel victimized by it. Ithink we'd be better off in general with more women in power because men hogging power has been harmful to women in general, not because women are morally superior to men. I don't buy gender superiority no matter which way it cuts.

What's the danger?

Who's the victim?

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 11:08 PM
I think Obama's remark was silly

Was it a lighthearted remark or a serious remark?

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 11:09 PM
Was it a lighthearted remark or a serious remark?:lol you're threatened by women

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 11:12 PM
:lol you're threatened by women

Yea, Obama pandering to women makes me threatened by them. Chump looking for nothing w's again.

boutons_deux
12-16-2019, 11:13 PM
White Male Racist Nationalists on ST are,like all of them, dickless and afraid women, who are to be told to be and treated as secondary humans.

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 11:15 PM
Yea, Obama pandering to women makes me threatened by them. Chump looking for nothing w's again.So you're not threatened by what he said?

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 11:19 PM
I think Obama's remark was silly, but I don't see the danger or feel victimized by it. Ithink we'd be better off in general with more women in power because men hogging power has been harmful to women in general, not because women are morally superior to men. I don't buy gender superiority no matter which way it cuts.

What's the danger?

Who's the victim?

Men have an out-group bias for women. Women have an in-group bias for women.

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 11:20 PM
Men have an out-group bias for women. Women have an in-group bias for women.What's the threat to you?

TSA
12-16-2019, 11:24 PM

“U.S. military forces have been at war for all eight years of Obama’s tenure, the first two-term president with that distinction. He launched airstrikes or military raids in at least seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.”

According to you Obama was compensating for the tiniest cock in US Presidential history.

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 11:27 PM
So you're not threatened by what he said?

Does it feel good to be sperm shielding for Obama again?

Just like the good ole days, amirite?

Winehole23
12-16-2019, 11:27 PM
Was it a lighthearted remark or a serious remark?Not sure; silly either way IMHO.

Winehole23
12-16-2019, 11:28 PM
Men have an out-group bias for women. Women have an in-group bias for women.I don't see the danger.

What's the threat here?

Outgroup bias is ... the tendency to have negative views about people that are not part of one's own group.

The ingroup bias is the tendency that people have to favor their own group above that of others.

Spurs Homer
12-16-2019, 11:29 PM
“U.S. military forces have been at war for all eight years of Obama’s tenure, the first two-term president with that distinction. He launched airstrikes or military raids in at least seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.”

According to you Obama was compensating for the tiniest cock in US Presidential history.

still waiting for your honest answer in the other thread

trump rapes your child

then denies it and accuses your kid of being a never trumper even though he was filmed while brutally raping your child

how soon would you turn on your child?

ChumpDumper
12-16-2019, 11:30 PM
Does it feel good to be sperm shielding for Obama again?

Just like the good ole day, amirite?It's fun watching him trigger you like this, snowflake.

TSA
12-16-2019, 11:31 PM
still waiting for your honest answer in the other thread

trump rapes your child

then denies it and accuses your kid of being a never trumper even though he was filmed while brutally raping your child

how soon would you turn on your child?

Reduced to hypothetical child rape fantasies :rollin seek help dude

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 11:32 PM
Not sure; silly either way IMHO.

:lmao No big deal either way.

Spurs Homer
12-16-2019, 11:32 PM
Reduced to hypothetical child rape fantasies :rollin seek help dude

didnt sound anything like denying you would defend trump and turn on your kid tho’

Winehole23
12-16-2019, 11:36 PM
:lmao No big deal either way.What's the big deal?

Sounds more like sentimental claptrap than a jihad against men, tbh.

spurraider21
12-16-2019, 11:38 PM

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 11:50 PM
What's the big deal?

Sounds more like sentimental claptrap than a jihad against men, tbh.

So what if he relegates the male constituency.

:lmao Blakehole seriously sperm shielding. :lmao

Spurtacular
12-16-2019, 11:54 PM

Do you agree that the statement was bad if not said in jest to some degree?

Winehole23
12-16-2019, 11:54 PM
So what if he relegates the male constituency.

:lmao Blakehole seriously sperm shielding.:lmao Relegates?

How has Obama "relegated" the sex that has most of the money and most of the power?

By saying something indirectly unflattering?

Today's snowflake :lol

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 11:55 PM
I don't see the danger.

What's the threat here?

Men have an out-group preference. Women have an in-group preference.

Nathan89
12-16-2019, 11:58 PM

It's true. His toxic ideology just threw 50% of the population under the bus.

TSA
12-17-2019, 12:00 AM
didnt sound anything like denying you would defend trump and turn on your kid tho’

:rollin hypothetical child rape fantasies

seek help you sick fuck

Winehole23
12-17-2019, 12:05 AM
Men have an out-group preference. Women have an in-group preference.Please define these. I'm not familiar with the terminology.

Are you suggesting that women can't be trusted with power because they favor other women over others?

Winehole23
12-17-2019, 12:07 AM
It's true. His toxic ideology just threw 50% of the population under the bus.What bus?

Winehole23
12-17-2019, 12:12 AM
The one in the parallel universe Washington DC where women hold the power?

ElNono
12-17-2019, 12:13 AM

To be fair, Barry inherited a number of wars... but I don't necessarily agree with Homer either on this theory of tiny cocks

ElNono
12-17-2019, 12:13 AM

:rollin

Winehole23
12-17-2019, 12:14 AM
The one in the parallel universe Washington DC where women hold the power?Are your feelings hurt by Obama suggesting things would be better in this alternate universe?

ChumpDumper
12-17-2019, 12:16 AM
:rollin hypothetical child rape fantasies

seek help you sick fuckYeah, at least put a pizza sex dungeon in there. Make it plausible.

Winehole23
12-17-2019, 12:29 AM
Men have an out-group preference. Women have an in-group preference.Women valorize other women, men throw other men under the bus.

Doesn't that make Obama a very typical man, in the social psychology context you've provided?

Just curious, how do you think gender differences in ingroup/outgroup preference map onto politics?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15491274
https://www.apa.org/monitor/dec04/women

Nathan89
12-17-2019, 12:30 AM
The one in the parallel universe Washington DC where women hold the power?

Common justification is question format.

ChumpDumper
12-17-2019, 12:34 AM
Common justification is question format.You say it's a threat but can't articulate what that threat is.

Not very manly tbh.

Winehole23
12-17-2019, 12:34 AM
Common justification is question format.You're free to give your own take about anything I've brought up, mostly you seem to be dipping and ducking.

I don't know why you're being so cagey, it's an anonymous board.

Do you think social psychology makes men well suited and women not well suited to wield political power, because of ingroup/outgroup preferences?

ChumpDumper
12-17-2019, 12:45 AM
Maybe he's being threatened right now.

Threatened into silence.

By women!

Nathan89
12-17-2019, 12:46 AM
"I think we'd be better off in general with more women in power because men hogging power has been harmful to women in general,"

So I highlighted relevant differences that make this seem like a foolish solution. I mean it will make things more favorable for women.

Of course I disagree with the premise that we currently have a harmful environment for women.

spurraider21
12-17-2019, 12:55 AM
Yeah, at least put a pizza sex dungeon in there. Make it plausible.
#chickenlover

ChumpDumper
12-17-2019, 12:55 AM
"I think we'd be better off in general with more women in power because men hogging power has been harmful to women in general,"

So I highlighted relevant differences that make this seem like a foolish solution. I mean it will make things more favorable for women.

Of course I disagree with the premise that we currently have a harmful environment for women.Blink twice if a woman is threatening you right now.

Winehole23
12-17-2019, 12:57 AM

So I highlighted relevant differences that make this seem like a foolish solution. I mean it will make things more favorable for women.Women shouldn't be trusted with political power, because they're biased in favor of women.

Spurtacular
12-17-2019, 12:57 AM
Relegates?

How has Obama "relegated" the sex that has most of the money and most of the power?

By saying something indirectly unflattering?

Today's snowflake :lol

Oh, you believe Obama's words are worthless, then.

Thanks for clarifying, blakehole :lmao

ChumpDumper
12-17-2019, 12:58 AM
Oh, you believe Obama's words are worthless, then.

Thanks for clarifying, blakehole :lmaoDid Obama hurt you again?

Spurtacular
12-17-2019, 01:04 AM
:cry

Murdering young women is a little thing to you; I can only imagine how minuscule this must be to you. :lmao

Winehole23
12-17-2019, 01:06 AM
This is basically a rerun of other threads where Nathan89 takes concepts from evolutionary psychology to justify discriminatory attitudes toward scary minorities and foreigners. Only this time, the clear and present danger is women and guys like Obama who say things might be better if they were in charge.

ChumpDumper
12-17-2019, 01:06 AM
Murdering young women is a little thing to you; I can only imagine how minuscule this must be to you. :lmaoIs her murder a big thing to you?

Spurtacular
12-17-2019, 01:08 AM
This is basically a rerun of other threads where you take concepts from evolutionary psychology to justify discriminatory attitudes toward scary minorities and foreigners.

Remember this is nothing to you the next time you want to harp on someone for saying discriminatory statements. :tu

Spurtacular
12-17-2019, 01:08 AM
Is her murder a big thing to you?

I don't go around calling it a little thing, so you do the math.

ChumpDumper
12-17-2019, 01:09 AM
Remember this is nothing to you the next time you want to harp on someone for saying discriminatory statements. :tuDo women threaten you?

Is that why you use dead women as props?

Winehole23
12-17-2019, 01:09 AM
Remember this is nothing to you the next time you want to harp on someone for saying discriminatory statements. :tuNo need to remember it, I don't rely on evo psych.

Winehole23
12-17-2019, 01:11 AM
Oh, you believe Obama's words are worthless, then.Pretty much.

A sentimental throwaway. A sweet nothing. Flattery.

Spurtacular
12-17-2019, 01:13 AM
Do women threaten you?

Is that why you use dead women as props?

Don't pretend you're a champion of women's rights. You call murdering them a little thing.

ChumpDumper
12-17-2019, 01:16 AM
Don't pretend you're a champion of women's rights. You call murdering them a little thing.Nah, you proved I didn't.:tu

Are you a champion of women's rights?

Do you know any women besides your mother?

Spurtacular
12-17-2019, 01:18 AM
Nah, you proved I didn't.:tu

:lmao Blatant psychopath truth :lmao

ChumpDumper
12-17-2019, 01:22 AM
:lmao Blatant psychopath truth :lmaoIt's not a big thing to you.

Spurtacular
12-17-2019, 01:24 AM
It's not a big thing to you.

Said by me never, psychopath.

ChumpDumper
12-17-2019, 01:25 AM
Said by me never, psychopath.Yeah, you'll never say it's a big thing to you.

lol

Spurtacular
12-17-2019, 01:28 AM
Yeah, you'll never say it's a big thing to you.

lol

You can play any games you want; it's not changing that you referred to the murder of Tessa Majors as a little thing.

ChumpDumper
12-17-2019, 01:31 AM
You can play any games you want; it's not changing that you referred to the murder of Tessa Majors as a little thing.Nah.

You'll never say it's a big thing to you.

That isn't a game.

It's the truth.

This is the control I have over you.

Xevious
12-17-2019, 02:20 AM
Obama must be a Carlin fan.

U1-lw0Xf0ds

FrostKing
12-17-2019, 03:14 AM
Women tend to manage more Motherly. This can be good and bad. More humane but less discipline

You fear your father, you don't want to disappoint your mother

Quadzilla99
12-17-2019, 04:16 AM

pgardn
12-17-2019, 08:32 AM
Orange Alert Incel level stuff.

RandomGuy
12-20-2019, 01:18 PM
Both it would seem.

An existential threat. He has a case.

I don't see it.

Make the case.

https://cdn.zmescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/folding_paper.jpg

RandomGuy
12-20-2019, 01:21 PM
That's not a threat to me dumbass. A toxic ideology that spews this nonsense on children is a threat to the country. That's just reality.

Speaking of toxic ideology, here is a Republican lawmaker openly calling for the imposition of a theocracy and murdering of non-believers, per biblical traditions:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6589242-Shea-WA-House-Report.html

Millennial_Messiah
12-24-2019, 01:03 AM
the left are all period blood drinking cucks

ChumpDumper
12-24-2019, 01:21 AM
Single guy, eh?