PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Request?

DPG21920
12-17-2019, 01:11 AM
Can we get an “(I) Think (we should) Tank” forum?

timvp
12-17-2019, 01:35 AM
Sure thing. Right after the "(I haven't checked yet but I) Think (the Spurs are two games out of the playoffs.) T(h)ank (you for asking!)" forum.

:drunk

ZeusWillJudge
12-17-2019, 02:43 AM
Think SpursTank

The grades would all be reversed. Forbes would get all A's, except for the A+'s when he really sucks. Pop would get A+ for every game he refuses to play White and DJ together and/or holds Lonnie to fewer minutes than Beli. (Except people would get really frustrated with TIMVP for giving Pop to many C's and D's. :D)

I think it has potential.

RC_Drunkford
12-17-2019, 03:52 PM
Not before we get the "Sniffers" forum

FkLA
12-17-2019, 04:10 PM
No reason to tank. Spurs should still make the playoffs. Since last year, they coast against bad teams (not that they should but that's the reality) and play the good teams tough. Pop is also slowly giving the the right guys minutes. I'm still holding out hope that by the second half of the season Belli is completely out of the rotation and Forbes' minutes have been cut drastically. Lonnie starting, White-Murray more often, Spurs playing their best ball of the year heading into the playoffs.

If either of the two "stars" ask out they can GTFO. Still a playoff team without either of them assuming the return package isn't complete trash.

phxspurfan
12-17-2019, 04:30 PM
No reason this roster should miss the playoffs. Everyone is healthy or healthy enough (who cares about White if Murray is healthy. Just rest White if he's unhealthy). Lineups and poor coaching have caused the team to lose very winnable games/games they should have won (like ones where they were up 20+). Unless CIA PATFO is trying to tank.

Granted the team isn't good enough to be a contender and severely lacks shooting and some defense against SFs, but it's not like the roster is the Warriors or something.

koriwhat
12-18-2019, 03:16 PM
Sure thing. Right after the "(I haven't checked yet but I) Think (the Spurs are two games out of the playoffs.) T(h)ank (you for asking!)" forum.

:drunk

can you get rid of "mentions" please? TheGreatTwat is ruining this forum!

John B
12-18-2019, 03:31 PM
No reason to tank. Spurs should still make the playoffs. Since last year, they coast against bad teams (not that they should but that's the reality) and play the good teams tough. Pop is also slowly giving the the right guys minutes. I'm still holding out hope that by the second half of the season Belli is completely out of the rotation and Forbes' minutes have been cut drastically. Lonnie starting, White-Murray more often, Spurs playing their best ball of the year heading into the playoffs.

If either of the two "stars" ask out they can GTFO. Still a playoff team without either of them assuming the return package isn't complete trash.
Umm did you see the Rockets game? Beli was in there when Rockets were making a comeback. That should’ve been Walker on Harden, unless Walker was on minute restriction after the injury. The Demar benching was interesting after choking the last few games and playing horrible defense. Still I’m puzzled wit Pop not playing our best defensive players instead of trying to “outscore” opponents without defense with Mills/Forbes/Beli.

DMC
12-18-2019, 06:13 PM

You can disable that in your control panel.

Nathan89
12-18-2019, 06:25 PM

He really likes that feature.

koriwhat
12-18-2019, 06:27 PM
You can disable that in your control panel.

thank you so much DMC :tu

FkLA
12-18-2019, 07:22 PM
Umm did you see the Rockets game? Beli was in there when Rockets were making a comeback. That should’ve been Walker on Harden, unless Walker was on minute restriction after the injury. The Demar benching was interesting after choking the last few games and playing horrible defense. Still I’m puzzled wit Pop not playing our best defensive players instead of trying to “outscore” opponents without defense with Mills/Forbes/Beli.

That's why I said slowly. Poop isn't there yet but just a a few weeks ago Lonnie wasn't playing at all. The Forbes and DeRozan benchings are steps in the right direction too. I'm holding out hope that by the second half of the year Poop has made even more progress.