PDA

View Full Version : Regime Change Red Flags Begin In Mexico Right After It Finds The "World's Largest Lithium Deposit"

TheGreatYacht
12-18-2019, 07:43 PM
https://youtu.be/uFoijzkakug

TheGreatYacht
12-18-2019, 07:53 PM
There was a poll taken recently in Mexico that interviewed people on who they viewed as their countries biggest external threat, 60% of them responded the US. Mexico is doing a lot of great things and the vast majority of people, over 80% are behind AMLO and the people's 4t revolution, which is distinctly non violent. I'll just say that a foreign regime change in Mexico simply isn't a real possibility for various reasons although forces will try.

BUT in the event that a regime change takes place, I will go fight for Mexico even though I'm a US born citizen. Most Mexican-Americans like myself have direct communication with our relatives in Mexico. Most of Mexcio LOVES president AMLO. Most of Mexico HATES the US imperialist government. The day the US stops terrorizing Latin America and the middle east, that is the day that I will proudly call myself an American. I will gladly wrap myself with the American flag the day America tries to fix it's own backyard and stops stealing and murdering other sovereign nations.

Winehole23
12-18-2019, 08:09 PM
Tan lejos de dios, tan cercana los estados unidos.

hater
12-18-2019, 08:39 PM
protests start in mexico in 2020

US and Israel have it all planned out

koriwhat
12-18-2019, 08:39 PM
protests start in mexico in 2020

US and Israel have it all planned out

:lmao

RandomGuy
12-19-2019, 11:20 AM
I knew, before clicking, that the OP would just be a video.

Dude, no one, and I mean no one, watches any of the videos you post here. I say this as someone who dimly agrees with you on a few things.

Post after post after post after post, it loses its effectiveness. You would make your case a lot more effectively if you would rely on it a bit less. Well-meant and freely given.

TheGreatYacht
12-19-2019, 12:32 PM
I knew, before clicking, that the OP would just be a video.

Dude, no one, and I mean no one, watches any of the videos you post here. I say this as someone who dimly agrees with you on a few things.

Post after post after post after post, it loses its effectiveness. You would make your case a lot more effectively if you would rely on it a bit less. Well-meant and freely given.

You mean post a long ass article in boutons_deux format that is TLDR? Nah, I'm good.

RandomGuy
12-19-2019, 12:33 PM
You mean post a long ass article in boutons_deux format that is TLDR? Nah, I'm good.

A sentence or two, is all that is needed in most cases.